Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 7/27/2020 8:14:25 AM EDT
Mayhem ensues after hundreds of teens dropped off at Mid-South putt-putt facility8989

Scenes from a chaotic night at the Golf and Games Family Park on Summer Avenue are being shared all over social media.

In video posted on Facebook you can see dozens of teenagers throwing objects at employees, spitting on people, and destroying property.

Memphis police were also called to the scene.

Investigators say the business reported parents were dropping off kids in the parking lot until there were more than 300 people at the business.

After someone threw a firework in the crowd and caused a stampede, the business decided to close without issuing refunds.
View Quote

Sounds like those parents organized a coordinated attack on that business using their own kids, I mean what are the odds a whole lot of 100 or so parents just decided on the spur of the moment to drop off their kids at the same time, 300 of them?
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:15:20 AM EDT
[#1]
"teens"
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:15:41 AM EDT
[#2]
LoL, Memphis. ShitHole of the Mid-south.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:17:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Mayhem ensues after hundreds of teens dropped off at Mid-South putt-putt facility8989

Scenes from a chaotic night at the Golf and Games Family Park on Summer Avenue are being shared all over social media.

In video posted on Facebook you can see dozens of teenagers throwing objects at employees, spitting on people, and destroying property.

Investigators say the business reported parents were dropping off kids in the parking lot until there were more than 300 people at the business.

After someone threw a firework in the crowd and caused a stampede, the business decided to close without issuing refunds.
View Quote

Sounds those parents organized a coordinated attack on that business using their own kids, I mean what are the odds a whole lot of 100 or so parents just decided on the spur of the moment to drop off their kids at the same time, 300 of them?
View Quote

Parents had their own party to attend somewhere.  Cant get they drink on with 5 kids screaming for them.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:18:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Are we talking “teens” or just teens?
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:19:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:19:09 AM EDT
[#6]
"Teens". Parents as in plural? Lol.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:19:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are we talking “teens” or just teens?
View Quote

"teens"
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:20:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Images blurred by news to protect the guilty minors:

Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:20:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Isn't spitting on someone a capitol offense now?
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:23:50 AM EDT
[#10]
There was some sort of issue where the tokens or cards used to ride rides and play games didn’t work.  This is the aftermath of that.

Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:24:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Before I saw the video, I was able describe it as if I'd shot it myself.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:24:41 AM EDT
[#12]
And some people wonder why we have racist thoughts
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:25:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
"teens"
View Quote

"people"
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:26:29 AM EDT
[#14]
All cultures are equal
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:29:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Well. I don't think there is anything I can add that won't get me banned, so I'll just say, "Kids will be kids"
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:30:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Since real discipline is off the table, the only way to stop these feral "teens" is to hold the parents responsible.

Remove all cash assistance, EBT, SSI, Section 8 etc from anyone whose "child" acts like a savage. Divert those funds to pay reparations to the victims.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:31:50 AM EDT
[#17]
savages.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:32:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Shocked!!!!
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:34:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Good ol' Mogadishu on the Mississippi.

Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:34:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Memphis: Tennessee's asshole.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:35:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Crotch fruit missiles deployed
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:35:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Before I saw the video, I was able describe it as if I'd shot it myself.
View Quote

You must truly be a great & powerful Psychic!!

Can you send me the winning Lottery numbers for this week??

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:35:42 AM EDT
[#23]
It's that darn amygdala once again....
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:37:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:38:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
There was some sort of issue where the tokens or cards used to ride rides and play games didn’t work.  This is the aftermath of that.

View Quote

So you're saying they had a reason to behave like that?

This is early stages South Africa.

It will either continue to spiral. Or there will be a rise of resistance and when the types of people who do the resisting to forces such as these get going, you get people like Hitler and all that come with it.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:38:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Exactly the point where I quit reading.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:40:02 AM EDT
[#27]
People dont think commies use kids like they do, but they do.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:40:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Were these teens or MSM "teens"?
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:40:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Didn't watch the video,  but let me guess... it's those pesky white supremacists at it again.  Am I right?
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:42:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Just wait until they get home and dad punishes them.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:42:43 AM EDT
[#31]
If I did that, my white privledged teenage self would have the shit beat out of me and I'd have received notice of my disownment from the family unless I repented and redeemed myself.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:45:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
"teens"
View Quote

Memphis

Memphis "teens"

.....that's a wrap.

Imagine this is CS gas..........

Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:45:22 AM EDT
[#33]
If it wasn’t for systematic racism, they would’ve just played a quiet round of golf.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:46:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Didn't watch the video,  but let me guess... it's those pesky white supremacists at it again.  Am I right?
View Quote

Black people
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:47:23 AM EDT
[#35]
That is some damn fine peaceful protesting.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:47:46 AM EDT
[#36]
And they wonder why white flight is a real thing.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:48:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
If it wasn’t for systematic racism, they would’ve just played a quiet round of golf.
View Quote

I blame this entire incident on Tiger Woods
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:49:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:51:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sounds like those parents organized a coordinated attack on that business using their own kids, I mean what are the odds a whole lot of 100 or so parents just decided on the spur of the moment to drop off their kids at the same time, 300 of them?
View Quote

The parents are oblivious, with a 5th grade education what would you expect. The kids organized it, they do these mobs all the time. The fact that they're not old enough to drive and had to have parents drop them off is a problem..
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:52:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Memphis is the only place I've ever seen referred to as the "mid-South" - anytime I read the phrase, I roll my eyes and know what's coming next.
But calling it a shithole... gives shitholes a bad name.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:54:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Since real discipline is off the table, the only way to stop these feral "teens" is to hold the parents responsible.

Remove all cash assistance, EBT, SSI, Section 8 etc from anyone whose "child" acts like a savage. Divert those funds to pay reparations to the victims.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:56:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh in that case I guess it’s OK…
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:56:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Memphis

Memphis "teens"

.....that's a wrap.

Imagine this is CS gas..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHV2p3GBhCA
View Quote

Excellent concept there...
CS powder might be more effective in this instance.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:56:30 AM EDT
[#44]
There is/was a local amusement park that every summer would offer a great deal on a season pass. An enterprising gent bought a used school bus and offered transportation service to & from the park and the nearest ghetto. After buying the season ticket and paying for the bus, it cost a parent ~$10/day to rid themselves of their crotchfruit until well after dark. Of course they sent the little darlings without a lunch or spending money because shoplifting is free. The way they generally acted drove away tourists, families and those who weren't using the park as cheap daycare.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:57:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mogadishu on the Mississippi.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:57:33 AM EDT
[#46]
So who was taking care of the teens children?
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:59:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh, well, now it makes sense.

Perfect justification.

Link Posted: 7/27/2020 9:00:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Isn't spitting on someone a capitol offense now?
View Quote

Use any level of force against them and see how well that defense works. You might beat the case but you'll go broke doing it and your name will be drug through the mud until you're persona non grata any and everywhere.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 9:00:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Just think about how their children will act.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 9:00:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The parents are oblivious, with a 5th grade education what would you expect. The kids organized it, they do these mobs all the time. The fact that they're not old enough to drive and had to have parents drop them off is a problem..
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

By parents, we mean moms right? Story should say hundreds of "teens" dropped off by their mothers. No one knows where, or who, dad is.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top