Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:23:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Good
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:23:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I bet they are.
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:24:08 PM EDT
[#3]
So she is absolutely definitely gone this time right?
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:24:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Dupe
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:24:52 PM EDT
[#5]
post up screen shots OP
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:25:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup.

Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:26:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Stop. I can only have so many orgasms.
Going to start squirting blood soon.
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:26:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:27:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Du? Check out twitter
View Quote

And the cesspool of opinion that is Facebook.
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:27:40 PM EDT
[#10]
FDU
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:28:02 PM EDT
[#11]

LOL, love it.
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:28:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:28:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

They never stay dead.
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:28:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Du? Check out twitter
View Quote
Maybe I'm just not retarded enough but man Twitter conversations are way harder to follow than DU. And that forum layout is absolutely terrible.

How does the leftest brain process all this jumbled mess?
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:29:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:29:27 PM EDT
[#16]
On March 16, 2016, President Barack Obama nominated Merrick Garland for Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States to succeed Antonin Scalia, who had died one month earlier. At the time of his nomination, Garland was the Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.

This vacancy arose during Obama's final year as president, and shortly after Scalia's death was announced, Republican Senate leaders declared that because Scalia's seat had become vacant during an election year, the Senate would not even consider a nomination from the president. Senate Democrats criticized the move as being unprecedented and responded saying that there was sufficient time to vote on a nominee before the election.[1] Garland's nomination expired on January 3, 2017, with the end of the 114th Congress, 293 days after it had been submitted to the Senate.[2] Obama's successor, Donald Trump (a Republican), nominated Judge Neil Gorsuch to fill the vacancy on January 31, 2017, soon after taking office.[2]
View Quote

<--------- Well this is going to get interesting when PDJT tries to appoint a successor......
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:29:44 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

https://sd.keepcalms.com/i-w600/ding-dong-the-witch-is-dead-6.jpg
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:30:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Good!...
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:30:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Pure comedic gold right now over tthere!
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:31:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Stop. I can only have so many orgasms.
Going to start squirting blood soon.
View Quote

Quitters never win.
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:31:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Before I knew the died I bought a 24oz coke and a fifth of jack daniels.

RIP, prayers to her family.

But motherfucking LO-fucking-L the the shitfuck left losing their shit tonight. Fuck 'em
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:31:41 PM EDT
[#22]
OMG!!!K#RJ# OH@*$$TOE!@!!!NOS!@##

Is she really dead?

Don't be f'n with me.
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:31:42 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:32:16 PM EDT
[#24]
If only a Precedent had been set for nominating judges the last end of a Presidents Term?..Hmm?
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:32:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Let's see who replaces her.  Don't need a Manchurian Robert's candidate.
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:33:07 PM EDT
[#26]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

Wizard Of Oz Munchkin Coroner
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:33:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Sweep the leg.
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:33:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Can there be a thread in which we can bask in the liberal tears and just post up screenshots of du? I don't have an account there.

I want to get from this everything that I can, because I know a good fucking is coming at some point to the American people.
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:33:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Oh yeah..Remember this:
In 2016, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell refused to hold a hearing on President Barack Obama's Supreme Court nominee, saying it was an election year and that the American people "deserved a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice."
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:33:46 PM EDT
[#30]
How does anyone navigate that cesspool layout ?
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:34:34 PM EDT
[#31]
We know what happened when Obama tried to appoint a Supreme Court justice six months before the elections. Guess we’re not having that conversation now.

Within ONE HOUR of Scalia’s death, McConnell categorically refused to consider an Obama replacement nominee: “The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.”
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:36:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:37:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Before I knew the died I bought a 24oz coke and a fifth of jack daniels.

RIP, prayers to her family.

But motherfucking LO-fucking-L the the shitfuck left losing their shit tonight. Fuck 'em
View Quote

Spin in your grave over your replacement.
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:37:36 PM EDT
[#34]
I’m screen shoting every tear
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:37:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:41:16 PM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:41:47 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote
Keith Richards is next.
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:43:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, but she'll still vote this election.
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:43:40 PM EDT
[#39]
This people are living in an alternate reality.

I don't think any of their "fears" regarding trump have actually ever happened.

So unhinged.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:43:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Fuck 'em!!

Fuck 'em all!!!
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:44:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
We know what happened when Obama tried to appoint a Supreme Court justice six months before the elections. Guess we're not having that conversation now.

Within ONE HOUR of Scalia's death, McConnell categorically refused to consider an Obama replacement nominee: "The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president."
View Quote
So what?
Leftists don't follow precedent when it suits them not to. Leftists don't give a shit about anything but winning.
How about we play by THOSE rules?
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:44:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

<--------- Well this is going to get interesting when PDJT tries to appoint a successor......
View All Quotes
Quoted:

On March 16, 2016, President Barack Obama nominated Merrick Garland for Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States to succeed Antonin Scalia, who had died one month earlier. At the time of his nomination, Garland was the Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.

This vacancy arose during Obama's final year as president, and shortly after Scalia's death was announced, Republican Senate leaders declared that because Scalia's seat had become vacant during an election year, the Senate would not even consider a nomination from the president. Senate Democrats criticized the move as being unprecedented and responded saying that there was sufficient time to vote on a nominee before the election.[1] Garland's nomination expired on January 3, 2017, with the end of the 114th Congress, 293 days after it had been submitted to the Senate.[2] Obama's successor, Donald Trump (a Republican), nominated Judge Neil Gorsuch to fill the vacancy on January 31, 2017, soon after taking office.[2]

Why?  Looks like that’s exactly what the senate democrats say they wanted.
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:44:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Check out reddit and Twitter. Plenty of people who have never read a RBG opinion melting down over the loss of their “queen”
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:46:04 PM EDT
[#44]
I agree with you.

Wait.  Beat Biden in November, then claim the mandate and appoint a strict constitutionalist.

John
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:46:18 PM EDT
[#45]
This is a dupe. The other thread is better because it has screen grabs.

This:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:49:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
We know what happened when Obama tried to appoint a Supreme Court justice six months before the elections. Guess we're not having that conversation now.

Within ONE HOUR of Scalia's death, McConnell categorically refused to consider an Obama replacement nominee: "The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president."
View Quote
That was then this is now

Entirely different scenario
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:50:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The Senate as currently constituted does not have a Democratic majority and as minority will not be able to interfere with the nominating process.
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:50:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Du? Check out twitter
View Quote

It’s glorious.
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:52:51 PM EDT
[#49]
FuCK THEM C*CKS^UCKAS
Link Posted: 9/18/2020 8:53:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
We know what happened when Obama tried to appoint a Supreme Court justice six months before the elections. Guess we’re not having that conversation now.

Within ONE HOUR of Scalia’s death, McConnell categorically refused to consider an Obama replacement nominee: “The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.”
View Quote

We are not waiting 4 years and 3 months for a new SCOTUS appointment. Your REEEEEEing is amusing though, and your tears will be delicious. Feel free to screen grab this and post it to your buddies on DU and Reddit. Their tears will sustain me also.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top