Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 7/29/2021 3:49:35 PM EDT
Been flying the Stars and Stripes proudly for years (a flag that was flown over Bagram, and then given to us by a [now retired] career Air Force officer).

This morning I lowered her respectfully and sadly, folded her up, and then raised the Gadsden. The rattlesnake will stay flying until I feel like miraculously, our country has been somewhat rescued from "Thelma and Louise, the transgendered commie college professors". Actually... I'm on the hunt for a good "fuck around and find out flag" to replace the Gadsden.

For those who think I'm a quitter or coward... that's fuckin' stupid. I've been proudly flying the flag of the US of A for years. And a big reason that I didn't raise "Old Glory" before was because I wanted to play nice and blend in. But I'm tired of this shit and I want my neighbors (most of whom are good, hard-working Americans) to know that we have similar views and can rally and assemble on common ideas and ideals. Though the neighbor right across the street is a PHD college professor in biology. She and her [male] husband have been flying their idiotic rainbow flag for the past month. They NO doubt love my Gadsden. They put up their rainbow flag the day after I re-hung the Stars and Stripes, after a lengthy period with no flag here, since our pole bracket was broken and needed replaced. They're gonna adore the "fuck around and find out" flag when I get one. Bet they'd love to pop by with some gov-paid henchmen, with some masks and syringes to get us up to "code" and take down the flag. Well... the neighbor on the other side of me is a patrol car-driving "henchman", whose family has been good friends with us for years, and he and I are gun buddies. Our relationship far predates his serving and protecting career, and we still think alike. I'm not worried about becoming adversaries as this rot fully takes over. I think he's not super happy with the predictable direction that our PD has been going lately, and has been pondering an exit strategy.

Anyways... hopefully I can proudly fly the Stars and Stripes again one day when she remembers what she stands for.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:51:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:52:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Pine tree at my house
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:54:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:55:57 PM EDT
[#4]
The Stars have been down at my house since the Selection was "certified" from the fraudulent vote totals.

My neighbor is still flying his upside down. Neighbor across the street has a III% flag up.

I live in a suburban conservative zone.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:56:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:56:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:56:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Yup, that'll learn them!
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:56:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Been flying my Whiskey Rebellion Flag since inauguration day. Fuck the Feds.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:57:31 PM EDT
[#9]
It was nice knowin' ya, OP.  Maybe the commies will let you post from Gitmo.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:58:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:59:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Flying the Sons of Liberty flag at my place.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:01:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:02:01 PM EDT
[#13]
considering carving  "CROATOAN" into tree in front yard
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:02:12 PM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:02:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:03:51 PM EDT
[#16]
I just replaced my worned out one with a new flag.  F the Karen's and leftists in my neighborhood.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:10:00 PM EDT
[#17]
No flag, but there is a sign at the base of our Hill that simply says you'll need a 4wd to get up up the hill and a medevac to get down
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:11:31 PM EDT
[#18]
At this point, I'd preserve the flag flown over BAF regardless of whatever domestic political situation is going on.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:12:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Been flying the Stars and Stripes proudly for years (a flag that was flown over Bagram, and then given to us by a [now retired] career Air Force officer).

This morning I lowered her respectfully and sadly, folded her up, and then raised the Gadsden. The rattlesnake will stay flying until I feel like miraculously, our country has been somewhat rescued from "Thelma and Louise, the transgendered commie college professors". Actually... I'm on the hunt for a good "fuck around and find out flag" to replace the Gadsden.

For those who think I'm a quitter or coward... that's fuckin' stupid. I've been proudly flying the flag of the US of A for years. And a big reason that I didn't raise "Old Glory" before was because I wanted to play nice and blend in. But I'm tired of this shit and I want my neighbors (most of whom are good, hard-working Americans) to know that we have similar views and can rally and assemble on common ideas and ideals. Though the neighbor right across the street is a PHD college professor in biology. She and her [male] husband have been flying their idiotic rainbow flag for the past month. They NO doubt love my Gadsden. They put up their rainbow flag the day after I re-hung the Stars and Stripes, after a lengthy period with no flag here, since our pole bracket was broken and needed replaced. They're gonna adore the "fuck around and find out" flag when I get one. Bet they'd love to pop by with some gov-paid henchmen, with some masks and syringes to get us up to "code" and take down the flag. Well... the neighbor on the other side of me is a patrol car-driving "henchman", whose family has been good friends with us for years, and he and I are gun buddies. Our relationship far predates his serving and protecting career, and we still think alike. I'm not worried about becoming adversaries as this rot fully takes over. I think he's not super happy with the predictable direction that our PD has been going lately, and has been pondering an exit strategy.

Anyways... hopefully I can proudly fly the Stars and Stripes again one day when she remembers what she stands for.
View Quote

TLDR: but Eddie Gallagher is selling FAFO  flags. Get one!
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:14:26 PM EDT
[#20]
I fly the Betsy Ross and have been doing so since that tier 9 quarterback equated it to being pro slavery.  It also INFURIATES the  NOVA LIBS. I am surrounded by.

Win.win.win.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:15:37 PM EDT
[#21]
I fly an Alpha flag, confuses everybody.

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:16:03 PM EDT
[#22]
I switched the Stars and Stripes out for a Betsy Ross flag, but am considering the DTOM flag as well. My neighbor across the street is flying the Come and Take It flag currently.
Most folks in our neighborhood are Conservative, Christian, Patriots. There are a few Commies in our neighborhood and I know who they are.

I don't have any stickers on my truck but have been considering this one.

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:16:27 PM EDT
[#23]
I took my flag down on inauguration day, took the pole down too.

Have proudly flown the stars and stripes since my first place in the late 1990s.

Even through Barry’s terms, I still felt like that flag represented something to be proud of.

This hits different. Election was stolen, nation is stolen. That flag no longer represents me.

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:17:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Last time I looked, aren't they saying you gotta beware of homes and/or pick-up trucks that fly the Stars and Stripes?

I mean, that's enough for me to keep it flying

If you fly the yellow and Stars and Stripes, then wouldn't that be interpreted a certain way by the Libtards?

Just sayin'

But in all seriousness...isn't that what the Commies want? To divide in conquer us? To make us fly our own particular flags based on our subjective views of what we "think" should represent America? If we succumb to that, then are we any better than the BLM, ANTIFA shits and their "proposals" of anthem and/or flag that should replace the Stars and Stripes?

Me?

I'd still fly the Stars and Stripes - then my alternate flag with it...

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:18:13 PM EDT
[#25]
OP. The secret new rally flag is the Bonnie Blue .  
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:21:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Montana State Flag here.    Then either the Betsy Ross flag or Stars and Bars underneath it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:23:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Took mine down at the brain-dead occupier's 'inauguration'

If anyone wanted to light anything for July 4th, i told them to go their church or synagogue and light a candle in memory

all systems failed, all the way down to SCOTUS

Schoolhouse Rock was a Lie
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:25:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I fly an Alpha flag, confuses everybody.

https://www.theflagstore.ca/store/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/images.jpeg
View Quote
I prefer the one that Van Halen used on their album cover...

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:25:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:30:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I prefer the one that Van Halen used on their album cover...

View Quote

I started with that, but got tired of having to tell people I wasn't running a dive shop.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:31:12 PM EDT
[#31]
I just put a brand new Stars and Stripes up but I feel like the Gadsden is going to make an appearance very soon.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:32:34 PM EDT
[#32]

I’d go Black Bart over Black Beard…

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:32:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:34:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Arizona State flag here.

The State flag, not ASU.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:40:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Older? That's Ageist.
View Quote

“Fuck off, Jamie.”
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:42:26 PM EDT
[#36]
I still fly my stars and stripes. This is fucking America, and no matter what those commie/redcoat cucks think, they can't kill us.

To take down Old Glory is the same as surrendering. It shows that these bastards are winning the war against liberty.

I refuse to cede ground to those who wish us death.

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:49:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Been flying Old Glory for almost 28 years but I took it down in January.

Put up the pine tree flag for a couple of months.
Nothing now.

Been thinking about a “Don’t tread on me” flag though.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:55:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:55:27 PM EDT
[#40]
I've been flying this one since 11/2020

And this once since 11/1997 (When I moved to Texas).

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:01:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Arizona State flag here.

The State flag, not ASU.
View Quote

Ditto. Been that way since election, and will be that way as long as I breathe. State supremacy is what was intended - not this fucking abomination we’ve become. Fight local, live local, support local.

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:04:49 PM EDT
[#42]
I will be dead before my flag comes down.

I respect the right of any proud American to do as they see fit.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:05:31 PM EDT
[#43]
I have that one. The Jack Rackham. It's my "It's Happening" flag.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:07:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Turn off the news and you'll find that everything is ok.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:09:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:11:03 PM EDT
[#46]
I still fly the Stars and Stripes at my house. I have a 5x8 ready and waiting for my new bigger pole.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:13:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Took the stars and stripes on the evening of July 4. Now I'm flying "Fuck Joe Biden" on an auxiliary pole.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:13:55 PM EDT
[#48]
On my block we have 3 stars and stripes.  Mine is one.

The other two are immigrants.  One is my neighbor who legally immigrated here 30y ago from Pakistan when her family tried to stone her newborn son to death for having autism.  Political asylum claim was granted, and she loves this country nearly as much as her son.  The other flag is flown by a green-card holding Indian Shudra (labor caste).  He is fighting to get citizenship the right way.

A few blocks away in our neighborhood we have a SJW family.  Wife from rural TX, and husband from Dallas proper.  If they were across the street from me I would consider a gadsden...
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:19:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

“Fuck off, Jamie.”
View Quote

Holy shit, that was funny.

Flying Stars and Stripes for years, added T2020 under it last fall.  The T2020 is pretty ragged, so I need something to replace it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top