Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 12/1/2021 5:25:47 PM EDT
Pretty interesting and should start a wonderful purse swinging match here in GD.

Can Former NAVY SEALS Convince a Former GREEN BERET to Switch to Sig Sauer - PART 1
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 5:34:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Tagged for later.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 5:43:10 PM EDT
[#2]
guy is wearing a BRCC hat.  Yeah, fuck everything about this vid.  If he's a bro vet, I'm not interested in the vid.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 5:56:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
guy is wearing a BRCC hat.  Yeah, fuck everything about this vid.  If he's a bro vet, I'm not interested in the vid.
View Quote

Don't like the BRCC hat, but Mike is definitely not a bro vet.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 5:58:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Doesn’t the GBRS dude usually have his face pixelated in all his videos for some reason?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:00:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Mike Glover seems like a great guy. Same for DJ Shipley.

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:00:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Doesn’t the GBRS dude usually have his face pixelated in all his videos for some reason?
View Quote

Yes. I presume because he is very recently off active duty, but not sure.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:06:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:11:17 PM EDT
[#8]
If I was the SF guy, I'd be wondering if the Seals didn't want to rape me for some reason.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:12:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Doesn't the GBRS dude usually have his face pixelated in all his videos for some reason?
View Quote
Yes but DJ has come out as of last week.
One Bad MFer

If ever you need to spend 4 hours on something this is it.

DJ Shipley - SEAL Team 6 / DEVGRU Operator | SRS #015

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:14:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Why would a SF guy care what a SEAL thinks?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:17:38 PM EDT
[#11]
more importantly, could either group convince me to give a shit about what guns they think is best?

spoiler.  they can't
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:19:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
more importantly, could either group convince me to give a shit about what guns they think is best?

spoiler.  they can't
View Quote

This, unfortunately, was not the first post.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:22:04 PM EDT
[#13]
lol

Buy all of the handguns. I don't care about brand.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:22:29 PM EDT
[#14]
I never understand the pissing contest. Ghetto hood rats shoot more people with stolen shit guns while providing zero maintenance.

Most pistols go bang without issue.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:23:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:26:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:27:10 PM EDT
[#17]
I need some forearm tats.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:28:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Definitely some weird shit going on between those GBRS guys and their former business partner Slade.

The gun community is a fucking soap opera.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:31:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Sure.  Give the Special Forces a SIG P220 in 10mm Auto.

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:31:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Definitely some weird shit going on between those GBRS guys and their former business partner Slade.

View Quote

Link?  Who is Slade?

I had no idea who GBRS was until a few days ago.  Then their shit started popping up everywhere.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:32:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Sure.  Give the Special Forces a SIG P220 in 10mm Auto.

View Quote

With a nice dead air can. Would be an interesting rig.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:33:38 PM EDT
[#22]
No, because he doesn’t understand BRCC even after being told repeatedly about how BRCC actually conducts itself versus their marketing bullshit.

ETA: This series exists because it is something they are filming for BRCC productions/ YMMV but seriously, FBRCC.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:34:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Pretty interesting and should start a wonderful purse swinging match here in GD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lElS7twnbzU
View Quote

American Contingency cuck, and BRCC enthusiasts?

Fuck those guys.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:37:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Somebody is on the Sig payroll…just sayin…
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:41:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Link?  Who is Slade?

I had no idea who GBRS was until a few days ago.  Then their shit started popping up everywhere.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link?  Who is Slade?

https://www.reddit.com/r/tacticalgear/comments/qgaaon/seems_like_gbrs_is_doing_their_best_to_fuck_over/
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:42:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Link?  Who is Slade?

View Quote

Yeah, their shit is popping up all over.

https://www.reddit.com/r/tacticalgear/comments/qgaaon/seems_like_gbrs_is_doing_their_best_to_fuck_over/
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:42:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
One Bad MFer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWJ_WwWSabw

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Doesn't the GBRS dude usually have his face pixelated in all his videos for some reason?
One Bad MFer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWJ_WwWSabw

Best podcast that I have ever listened to. DJ is a genuine badass. Not many like him.

ETA... Before the ARFCOM keyboard commandos shit on these guys, they should watch the podcast. Don't make (bigger) fools of yourselves.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:45:48 PM EDT
[#28]
I know a former Green Beret who shot a former SEAL in the chest with a Sig.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:45:54 PM EDT
[#29]
I’m just a printer repair man who carries a Glock 19 daily, can’t help you
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:46:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Lemme really spool up GD.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:47:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Somebody is on the Sig payroll…just sayin…
View Quote

Negative. They explain why they are shooting SIGs. It is the reason why DEVGRU assaulters are now using P320 X5's.

When you grow up shooting thousands and thousands of rounds out of something that isn't a Glock, then the Glocks grip angle is a fucked up thing.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:47:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:49:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If if you aren't listening to the Mike Force Podcast, or checking out the Fieldcraft Survival podcast, or following Mike Glover's personal IG, you are missing out on some great content, both practical and entertaining.

He's very much focused on preparedness, reducing your dependency on systems and being well rounded. The subjects he delves into are fascinating and wide ranging.  

If you write him off for wearing a BRCC hat you're wrong and you should feel bad.

Fun fact, if you aren't aware, DJ is the son of Don Shipley, former SEAL and famous fake Navy Seal Buster Guy.

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:51:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Negative. They explain why they are shooting SIGs. It is the reason why DEVGRU assaulters are now using P320 X5's.

When you grow up shooting thousands and thousands of rounds out of something that isn't a Glock, then the Glocks grip angle is a fucked up thing.
View Quote

No, you grew up being fucked up and when you pick up the weapon of Our Lord and Savior, your retarded muscle memory fucks with your limp wrists...
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:54:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

No, you grew up being fucked up and when you pick up the weapon of Our Lord and Savior, your retarded muscle memory fucks with your limp wrists...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oops... my bad!
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:59:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
No, because he doesn’t understand BRCC even after being told repeatedly about how BRCC actually conducts itself versus their marketing bullshit.

ETA: This series exists because it is something they are filming for BRCC productions/ YMMV but seriously, FBRCC.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:01:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Interesting discussion.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:02:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Have anything to support this?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:03:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Do they jerk each other off while shouting touchpoint?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:04:33 PM EDT
[#40]

Thank you.

I listened to the Shawn Ryan podcast with DJ the other day.  I have to say. I didn't care for what he said about them not really trusting civilians when it comes to firearms training.
Maybe that's SOP in the training industry. IDK.  He didn't seem too keen on teaching civilians though.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:05:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I know a former Green Beret who shot a former SEAL in the chest with a Sig.
View Quote

@pdm

Could that have been in Bosnia, per chance?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:06:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

@pdm

Could that have been in Bosnia, per chance?
View Quote

Oh yeah! In a tent.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:06:48 PM EDT
[#43]
What's the story with the BRCC hate? No opinion personally, just curious.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:08:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, watch the first one. They say in the first minute, filming for a BRCC show.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:09:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Thank you.

I listened to the Shawn Ryan podcast with DJ the other day.  I have to say. I didn't care for what he said about them not really trusting civilians when it comes to firearms training.
Maybe that's SOP in the training industry. IDK.  He didn't seem too keen on teaching civilians though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thank you.

Didn't he say that they are open to it but after vetting them or something? I can understand that. Hell, shooting at a public range makes me nervous as shit. I hate it, actually. So many dumbfucks out there.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:10:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Didn't he say that they are open to it but after vetting them or something? I can understand that. Hell, shooting at a public range makes me nervous as shit. I hate it, actually. So many dumbfucks out there.
View Quote

That may have been what he said.  I had it on in the back ground while I was working.  You could tell he didn't care for teaching civilians.  I may be wrong, but I don't think other trainers make you go through a vetting process.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:12:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Didn't he say that they are open to it but after vetting them or something?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.

Didn't he say that they are open to it but after vetting them or something?

Thank you for confirming I need to ignore everything that comes out of their stupid fucking mouths
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:14:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Thank you.

View Quote

Shawn Ryan has been outspoken about that as well which is why he doesnt really do in person stuff anymore. The fact of the matter is, there are plenty of people who don't follow gun safety rules and already think they are commandos. Just look at some of the 400 lb "militia" dorks that came out of the woodwork the past few years. I'm all for gun ownership and people kitting themselves out to the fullest, but that doesn't mean there isn't mega tards out there. Trying to run a training course with those randos around and possibly having liability in situations would be tough.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:14:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Yeah, watch the first one. They say in the first minute, filming for a BRCC show.
View Quote

I see that now. So what's the big deal if they are filming content for them? I'm sure Mike and DJ like making money. It doesn't mean they follow BRCC's policies or beliefs.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:17:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'm all for gun ownership and people kitting themselves out to the fullest, but
View Quote

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top