Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Posted: 12/20/2021 6:09:57 PM EDT
new-order right vs "positive" masculinity guy who's actually a cuck

ETA: alternative link https://archive.md/WoJJW

he got exposed during the following livestream with "You Are Here"

superchat @2h14m04s to 2h14m20s

Jack Murphy's alpha positive masculinity response to the superchat asking him to comment on his blogpost about being a cuck: attack Sydney Watson
Elijah's response to Jack cussing Sydney out during the podcast: nothing

Jack runs the "Liminal Order" - joining requires a membership (IIRC it's ~1000USD for a year)

here's the blogpost in question (Jack took it down after getting exposed):

Cultivating Erotic Energy from a Surprising Source

Today I sent my adoring loyal hot young girlfriend of two years to have sex with a stranger from tinder. She is currently at his apartment, checked in with me via text and is presumably sucking and fucking her way to a good time.  

I’m alone writing.  

Couldn’t be happier.

Now before you write me off as another salon.com freak who wants to be a cuckold or some kind of spineless beta under male, hear me out.  This has been a long road. My manhood is intact and my dick is hard.

I’m almost 40.  Years ago, after my divorce from my blue pill marriage, I found Roissy, Roosh V, and eventually Rational Male.  Along the way I made friends with Cernovich and we came up together in the game.  
I’ve learned and practiced tantra, various elements of the bdsm lifestyle and just about every angle (pun intended) for male / female relations.  

From experience, effort, and education I’ve become an expert.  

I learned over time how my natural disposition is to be dominant. For submissive women, I’m practically an ideal.  
I’ve had sex slaves, little girls, and tied them all up.   Feminists seek me out to fuck them like the patriarchy.

And yet I’ve just sent my 15 year junior girlfriend to bang Matt from Tinder.  Why?

Years of being in a dead marriage – sexless, undesired, unappreciated – made me question myself.  Made me question my manliness.  It made me question my worth.

I was emasculated.  

In couples therapy the 60 year old shriveled arbiter proclaimed my sexual urges unreasonable, that my wife had no obligation nor even a passing concern for the existential angst my unrequited sexual energy was creating.  

I was dying.   My personal Maslow’s unmet.  

But they didn’t care.  

Ultimately divorce and subsequent rape followed.

From that disorder my new persona evolved.  I made it a goal to become objectified.

Was that the healthiest conception?  Maybe not.  But my ego demanded it for survival.  I had to become reaffirmed sexually.
In many ways sex is about being accepted by the other person.  Human beings are designed for attachment and affirmation.  We need it.

It is ok to desire being affirmed.

Not getting that from your wife and not being able to get it elsewhere is damaging.  It takes healing.

So away I went on a journey whose goal was to become desired purely for sexual and physical reasons.   I wanted to be the most memorable sexual experience for each woman I slept with.  To ruin her forever.  In a good way.   I wanted a lot of sex, and got it.

I succeeded.  

And maybe now I’m even sated.  

The edge gets far from center eventually.  Excitement and novelty can wear off.  Even novelty can become boring.  There are only so many approaches to sex, so many different ways of doing it.  Only so many different kinds of people and lovers.  For me and those of us who like to push the edge, eventually the only areas left to explore become things you can only do as an evolved couple.

Intimacy and vulnerability are essential to form the trust which becomes the launching point for erotic explorations.  Unfortunately over time, intimacy as practiced today tends to lead to the extinguishment of the erotic flame.

A sad irony: truly getting to know your partner can kill the spark.

Esther Perel, author of Mating in Captivity, writes that intimacy can destroy desire and passion.  When two become one there is no gap to bridge.  
That gap is where erotic energy lies.  

Creating and maintaining a gap between two people who live together takes special care.
When my girlfriend and I decided together that I’m going to rape her whenever I want, that appearance of non consent gives us extra erotic energy.

Rape certainly is about bridging a gap as it were, and it inherently contains a certain anonymity to it.  

It turns her on like crazy.  I love it.  Healthy vigorous sex can and does include violence and aggression, power dynamics are often at the core.

But we decide in advance what is ok and we have an established code of conduct.

It is suspended disbelief. This disbelief allows us to create a gap to close.  It creates space for desire to reach out to the other person.  Role playing stranger rape puts us into different personas for the moment, creating mystery danger and desire.  Ie. its fucking hot.

Matt from Tinder helps us to introduce another element which requires suspended disbelief.  Just like my girlfriend knows I could nor ever would actually rape her, I too know that my girlfriend is not going to leave me for some guy she met on tinder today to fuck.

The entire experience is regimented according to my rules.  I introduced her to the idea.  I pushed it.  I told her to go on Tinder and find someone.  On the day in question, I tell her when and where to do it.  She checks in with me via text.  I know where she is and I am waiting for her.  She is not alone.  She is on a mission sent directly by me.  And the entire point is for me to get turned on in a way that wouldn’t happen otherwise.

The excitement, eustress, and anticipation put me in a different state.  I get turned on knowing someone else wants my girl as badly as I do.  Yes, I get turned on knowing she is fucking someone else.

We’ve done it together where we picked up a guy at a bar, took him home and I watched them have sex.  Or we’ve brought a guy from craig’s list over and I took pictures as he banged her.

This time, I just sent her on her way and gave myself time to write and relax, knowing that exceptional sex awaits upon reunion.  The time she spends with the other guy, isn’t really hers alone.  Its ours.  Its mine.  Its her acting out my ideas.

Her behavior is manifestation of my will.

It is not incongruent with our dominant / submissive relationship, as crazy as that may sound to some.  When she was finished, she rushed back to me immediately and we had the best sex ever, yet again.  Each time surpassing the last.  New peaks two years into it.

Putting ourselves into that situation creates a newer, crazier level of erotic energy that leads to even better and more powerful sexual experiences.  Call it sperm wars, fear of losing her, or jealousy, all of it contrived by our own suspended disbelief, it leads to an amping of my own sexual energy in a way I’ve not experienced anywhere else.

Basically, I got to spend time writing and being alone (my preferred activity) and in return I get hotter more satisfying sex with a sexy young girl that I love.

Our bodies are fickle creatures.  I don’t think love or lust is designed to do much more than trick us into getting her pregnant, a temporary insanity cloaked in oxytocin and dopamine.  It fades, usually 18-36 months in, and you’re left wondering where the spark went and how to get it back.

This outright manipulation of sex hormones through contrived, consensual, sexual activities involving a third person is just another bio hack.  It can be part of the repertoire of the individualist self-regulating male.

But not just anyone can or should jump into something similar.

What I’m talking about is advanced stuff, guys, apex level.

There are ground rules and conditions precedent required before closing on a deal like this.  Cultivating erotic energy can this way can be risky.  Your frame and trust must be impenetrable for this to work.  You have to be in a certain place yourself before you can ever try this.  From my experience, I’ve deconstructed what has worked and here is how you do it:

Learn game, get fit, raise your status. Before you attempt a Matt from Tinder scenario, you better already be at the top of your game.  Follow everything Mike tells you to do at Danger and Play first.  Once you’ve mastered yourself, then you can master advanced shit like this.

Take baby steps.  Go through all the other stuff first.  This is for when you’re sated.  This for when you’ve already experimented with BDSM, Tantra, or whatever else gets you going.  Extinguish the thrill of novelty first. Have threesomes with other women.  Have girls on the side.   When that energy ebbs, when you find yourself wanting to work more than even talk to other girls much less put in the energy to fuck them, then start to consider something like I’m suggesting.  You actually get an erotic charge from doing nothing.  Highly efficient.  The day after nights like this I am usually creatively supercharged.

You must be dominant and she submissive.  If your natural disposition is to be submissive, you have already lost the fight, go back to step 1.  You must be dominant in your personality and relationship, so much so that you and she acknowledge it and she embraces her submissive nature to enhance your own dominant one.

You must trust her.  Trust is another word for being able to predict someone’s behavior.  Trust encompasses knowing your girl’s position in life, where she is mentally, emotionally, financially, professionally such that you know how she is going to behave.  Your trust comes from the fact that you know she won’t leave you because you’re the man of her dreams.  You’ve mastered yourself and the game such that you know you’re the one doing the choosing.

Thats how you trust her.  By being amazing.

It must always be your idea. If your girl brings this up to you and insists over your protestations, you might as well just pack your bags, brother, because that relationship is already dead.  This experience is about you, your needs and your desires.  She will love it because you want it.  Staying true to your own desires and not settling for anything less will turn her on.  You must set the tone, the pace, and be the sole decider as to when where and if at all this actually goes down.  You have complete and unfettered access to her phone and social media account should you chose to look.  Myself, I like to look at the texts and tinder messages from potential third parties because it turns me on.  I use that sexual energy and turn it right back around on her.  Bottom line, you must be in control 100%.

Have her fuck a young guy.  Assuming you’re in a relationship with a younger woman, as you should be, you should have her bang a young guy on the side.  This way she really will only see him as a physical fling rather than any potential competitor for her loyalty.  Your status, maturity and vastly superior world knowledge will keep you secure.

Have fun.  Check in with yourself.  Make sure you’re enjoying it.  If you are distressed, actually insecure or feel like you’re compromising yourself – do not engage.  Go back to step 1 and start over.  This is meant to enhance your life, make you more vigorous and hack your hormonal environment.  If its not lifting you up, then you should try something else.

Some of you are going to call me a cuckold, a pussy or accuse me of being somehow less of a man.  Maybe you think I’m secretly gay.

If you’re feeling any of those, you should probably look inside and ask yourself why what I’ve decided for myself is making you feel that way.

This is apex level stuff like I said.  Its not for the neophyte.  Its not for those who aren’t dominant in their relationship.  Its not for those whose woman is pushing the agenda.

It is for those who are developed and mature as a man, who have learned about relationships and themselves in the process.

It is for those who can begin to grasp what cultivating erotic energy means and comprehend it is essential to keep it alive as time progresses.

And most importantly, it is for those who are willing to push the envelope within the bounds of a healthy relationship, understanding that the final frontiers of sexual exploration can only be done with a devoted, loyal partner.

bolding mine

holy cucked-copium
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:12:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Secretly gay or has a tiny weener
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:12:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Secretly gay or has a tiny weener
View Quote

another option: grifter
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:19:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Aaaaand half of GD immediately thinks they're more manly because their wives are fucking other guys
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:20:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:20:58 PM EDT
[#5]
clips/context/tweets/memes

Lashing out after being checked is real 'alpha' | Jack Murphy
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:24:17 PM EDT
[#6]
His girl said I'm better in bed... and I don't have to deal with her bullshit. /shrug
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:25:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Degenerates
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:26:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Jeez
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:29:31 PM EDT
[#9]
He walked off in a huff.

Jack is the dude that's been in a bunch of YouTube shorts bitching about women?
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:30:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Whole lot of writing to say he likes to be a cuck.
If it walks like a cuck, and acts like a cuck…
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:32:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He walked off in a huff.

Jack is the dude that's been in a bunch of YouTube shorts bitching about women?
View Quote

bitching that he doesn't get to clean up after getting cucked?
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:34:08 PM EDT
[#12]
You must trust her.  Trust is another word for being able to predict someone’s behavior.  Trust encompasses knowing your girl’s position in life, where she is mentally, emotionally, financially, professionally such that you know how she is going to behave.  Your trust comes from the fact that you know she won’t leave you because you’re the man of her dreams.  You’ve mastered yourself and the game such that you know you’re the one doing the choosing.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:36:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Elijah's response to being called out for not defending his co-host, Sydney Watson:

remember, Jack Murphy's initial reaction to the Superchat wasn't to attack who sent it, he attacked Sydney
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:37:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Fucking disgusting.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:41:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Cuck

Or maybe gay.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:43:13 PM EDT
[#16]
LoL WTF
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:43:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Traditionalism is the new counter culture.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:43:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Cuck

Or maybe gay.
View Quote

pretty fucking hilarious that this guy is shilling a pay-for-access masculinity group to conservatives lmao
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:44:03 PM EDT
[#19]
I don’t care if some internet gay dude likes snowballs for takeout.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:46:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

there's a legion of chameleons like Jack Murphy who grift off of this new counter-culture
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:52:19 PM EDT
[#21]
What the fuck is this shit and how do they have an audience?
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:53:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

there's a legion of chameleons like Jack Murphy who grift off of this new counter-culture
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So is there going to be bomb droppin involved here or nah?
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:54:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:56:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wasn't he supposed to be some kind of investment banker before he became podcast man?

I can see why he looked teary eyed, he could see those sweet internet dollars evaporating before his very eyes
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:57:07 PM EDT
[#25]
His best play would have not to have been so sensitive, I guess his GF enjoyed the Tinder guy more.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 6:57:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Absolute drivel.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 7:07:26 PM EDT
[#27]
John Goldman is his real name.

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/john-goldman-jack-murphy-c11f59e8db03/

Grifter extraordinare.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 7:09:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Who are these people, and why does anybody care?
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 7:15:42 PM EDT
[#29]
I like Sidney Watson and I thought this Jack guy was decent from the Tim Pool videos I've seen him as a guest in. Reading this makes me look at him like he's a pathetic weirdo.

I'll have to watch the video I guess, but he has gone down a bunch in my mind since he chewed into SW.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 7:24:25 PM EDT
[#30]
I was expecting QuarterTon/Hambly
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 7:25:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

pretty fucking hilarious that this guy is shilling a pay-for-access masculinity group to conservatives lmao
View Quote

Whats even sadder is that people pay for it
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 7:26:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Whats even sadder is that people pay for it
View Quote
The cuck did all that typing and didn't post any of the pictures he took of some random dude banging his GF?  Lame.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 7:31:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
new-order right vs "positive" masculinity guy who's actually a cuck

ETA: alternative link https://archive.md/WoJJW

he got exposed during the following livestream with "You Are Here"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBXBSfn4tkY

superchat @2h14m04s to 2h14m20s

Jack Murphy's alpha positive masculinity response to the superchat asking him to comment on his blogpost about being a cuck: attack Sydney Watson
Elijah's response to Jack cussing Sydney out during the podcast: nothing

Jack runs the "Liminal Order" - joining requires a membership (IIRC it's ~1000USD for a year)

here's the blogpost in question (Jack took it down after getting exposed):

Cultivating Erotic Energy from a Surprising Source

Today I sent my adoring loyal hot young girlfriend of two years to have sex with a stranger from tinder. She is currently at his apartment, checked in with me via text and is presumably sucking and fucking her way to a good time.  

I’m alone writing.  

Couldn’t be happier.

Now before you write me off as another salon.com freak who wants to be a cuckold or some kind of spineless beta under male, hear me out.  This has been a long road. My manhood is intact and my dick is hard.

I’m almost 40.  Years ago, after my divorce from my blue pill marriage, I found Roissy, Roosh V, and eventually Rational Male.  Along the way I made friends with Cernovich and we came up together in the game.  
I’ve learned and practiced tantra, various elements of the bdsm lifestyle and just about every angle (pun intended) for male / female relations.  

From experience, effort, and education I’ve become an expert.  

I learned over time how my natural disposition is to be dominant. For submissive women, I’m practically an ideal.  
I’ve had sex slaves, little girls, and tied them all up.   Feminists seek me out to fuck them like the patriarchy.

And yet I’ve just sent my 15 year junior girlfriend to bang Matt from Tinder.  Why?

bolding mine

holy cucked-copium
View Quote

I'm reminded of this meme, and this meme format.

Attachment Attached File

Today a lot of the middle people are the real smooth brains, they're just smart enough to remember the mental backflips needed to hold together an abstract concept that's hard to hold together because: It's nonsensical, your own instincts are going off like crazy telling you not to do it, you're training yourself into doing it anyway for the thumbsie-uppies of others.

A lot of the next level thinking, is figuring out the rationale for why "that thing that always went that way in the past" DID become that little thing we once called, "the time tested wisdom of the ages.".

My take on this guy?
He's so burned from his past relationships, he's so afraid he's going to lose her to a younger dude, that he's playing with that danger.
And if it DOES fail, and she DOES meet another young guy?
"Oh well lmao women amirite".

Please, she's 15 years younger than him, AND he's playing around?
Yes age gaps happen, sometimes farther ones, AND sometimes yes they work. Guys in their 40s do sometimes date and marry girls in their 20s.
I've seen it personally. Me, I can't see myself going that road.

BUT, he's not committed to her and I don't think he likes her, she's cute and she's just easier to control.
At some point if she's cute, this young girl with options will be talked to by a friend.
[i]"Girl he's going to be 50 in a few years, and he's not even committed to you? He just tells you what to do?
You're going to turn 27 soon, you can upgrade to some 35 year old D that wont' need viagra in a few years, AND he will be committed to you, AND marry you, AND you get some say in the relationship, AND he's not sleeping with other girls... know what I'm saying?"

Link Posted: 12/20/2021 7:31:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Vomit.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 7:34:40 PM EDT
[#35]
I got nothing other than the term “cucked” is grossly overused by this place.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 7:34:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

The intellectuals version of buying stuff because it sells you the image of manliness. If people saw through that shit more you would hardly ever see a pickup truck.

That is never gonna change.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 7:42:09 PM EDT
[#37]
he's nothing but a grifter just like tim pool and steven crowder
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 7:47:44 PM EDT
[#38]
If we ever get arfcom name changes, I’m calling dibs on “Matt From Tinder.”
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 8:01:42 PM EDT
[#39]
very often, people who have lost their composure try to throw as many words as possible at the thing that is freaking them out.

this seems like that.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 8:59:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

I mean, in this case it's literally what the story is about.  He wrote an article about how great it was letting his girlfriend screw other guys.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 9:02:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Elijah's response to being called out for not defending his co-host, Sydney Watson:
https://i.imgur.com/dvuE7Yt.jpg

remember, Jack Murphy's initial reaction to the Superchat wasn't to attack who sent it, he attacked Sydney
View Quote

Fucker is pathetic too. Way to double down on cowardice.
Grifters. The lot of em.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 9:03:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Fuck, it all makes sense now.  Knew something was off about that dude.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 9:14:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Aaaaand half of GD immediately thinks they're more manly because their wives are fucking other guys
View Quote

Is it more manly (and efficient) if you cut out the middle part and fuck the other guy yourself?
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 9:29:02 PM EDT
[#44]
I don't think what he is doing is completely cucked.  He is more playing a pimp.  He has complete control all the time.  Cucked implies the woman has complete control - that she can cut you off and force you to know that, she is still fucking, she is in control.  In this case, he is dealing with a complete submissive - and she will fuck him, or anyone he tells her to fuck, anytime.  She has no control.

I am not arguing it is health or normal - but it is next level alpha.  Being the pimp.  That said, most pimps are pretty much just assholes who prey on those who they can.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 9:43:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Jack is always wasted when he’s on Tim Pool and “The Liminal Order” always sounded like the a bunch of  office workers and middle managers going to some glamping campground to jerk each other off.
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 9:45:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I don't think what he is doing is completely cucked.  He is more playing a pimp.  He has complete control all the time.  Cucked implies the woman has complete control - that she can cut you off and force you to know that, she is still fucking, she is in control.  In this case, he is dealing with a complete submissive - and she will fuck him, or anyone he tells her to fuck, anytime.  She has no control.

I am not arguing it is health or normal - but it is next level alpha.  Being the pimp.  That said, most pimps are pretty much just assholes who prey on those who they can.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/20/2021 10:07:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 12:08:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did he not admit to being an actual cuck?
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 12:13:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nah, he is a cuck.

A pimp uses women to make money, basically they are slave masters.

IRL pimps usually use drugs to control women, there is no emotional connection.
Link Posted: 12/21/2021 12:15:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Jack is always wasted when he’s on Tim Pool and “The Liminal Order” always sounded like the a bunch of  office workers and middle managers going to some glamping campground to jerk each other off.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top