Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 2/3/2022 9:08:21 PM EDT

Yeah, funny isnt it Gabbard how you were one of those same people undermining our rights and freedoms here at home, isn't it?

Nah, lets not talk about that, or that you do not view our rights and freedom are real or how your actions undermine them, uh?

Do not be fooled by her moderate stance, its just a ploy, and as for you simps who lust after her, stop being so pathetic, ok? First, You can get and deserve so much better in the women than this graying, lying hack, stop desiring women who hate you, your culture, and your rights.

Look at me bro

Thots are Temporary

Liberty, properly defended, is Forever

Can we use her to harm the dems from within? Of Course, we can and should, but beyond that we must see her as what she is, an enemy positioning herself to be a player after the DNC falls apart into a internal-civil war.

So is controlled Opposition, nothing more
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:11:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:12:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Look over there!

- That communist, probably
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:14:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:15:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, Biden is undercutting our freedoms
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:16:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Who is she talking about?  It seems like she must be talking about the Biden administration, but who knows.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:16:51 PM EDT
[#6]
In before Magua.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:17:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Can't wait to see her commie labiaswingers jumping in here to proudly tout how they'd vote for her.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:17:45 PM EDT
[#8]
As I was reading this Jesse Kelly said on the radio.
"Communist are ALWAYS lying."
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:21:00 PM EDT
[#9]
We have a  lot of fucking retards on this site that would enthusiastically vote for her because of mere one liners
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:22:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Machete deserves more respect than that.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:24:10 PM EDT
[#12]
The amount of "conservatives" simping for her is mind-blowing. She's just a modern day Menshivik compared to the rest of the Bolsheviks on the left.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:24:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Says the commie who is hugely anti 2nd amendment. Fuck her.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:24:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Meh, I think she's genuine, someone on the left that's sane and you could discuss things with.

And no, I wouldn't vote for her.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:32:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Yea , but THAT one side of her mouth.......??
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:34:33 PM EDT
[#16]
She’s just trying to get Joe Rogan to talk her up again.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:38:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Tulsi might, and I mean might, be what we used to refer to as the Loyal Opposition. They differ on policy, more to the left than I care for, but fundamentally love this country.

Or she's a Manchurian Candidate....
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:39:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Look over there!

- That communist, probably
View Quote

Look over there, pay no attention to us and what fuckery we are doing-Communists everywhere.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:40:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Can't wait to see her commie labiaswingers jumping in here to proudly tout how they'd vote for her.
View Quote

'Simps are a failure"-Thomas Jefferson
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:40:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:42:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Who is she talking about?  It seems like she must be talking about the Biden administration, but who knows.
View Quote

Its confusing because he said she is talking out of both sides of her face but only posted 1 of those sides and then said something about the other.

I don’t like the broad other than head down butt up but come on op. We need some proof if you say shes playing both sides. Like maybe one part from each side. Not one side and your opinion.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:43:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The amount of "conservatives" simping for her is mind-blowing. She's just a modern day Menshivik compared to the rest of the Bolsheviks on the left.
View Quote

Conservative challenge, stop simping for people who hate you (Impossible).
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:43:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Communist Island Fobbit reads a script

View Quote

FIFY

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:43:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Sorry, I'm just gonna have to be 'pathic'.

Gabbard 2024
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:44:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Meh, I think she's genuine, someone on the left that's sane and you could discuss things with.

View Quote

She will not get enough indies, or right-leaning voters, but the left might go for her because they are bots. You can not discuss anything, they will get power and then ram in anything they want.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:44:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Here come the simps
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:44:28 PM EDT
[#27]
What office is she running for next?
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:45:47 PM EDT
[#28]
She sees an opening as a somewhat pretty, sensible and moderate Democrat.

Don’t trust her, she’s an anti-gun liberal. Hawaii, anyone?

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:46:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:46:06 PM EDT
[#30]
This same Tulsi Gabbard?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:46:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Tulsi might, and I mean might, be what we used to refer to as the Loyal Opposition. They differ on policy, more to the left than I care for, but fundamentally love this country.

View Quote

@USMC2111

You can not claim to love something, and then undermine it, you can not claim to love a people and work to strip them of their rights, freedom, future, and means of self determination, IE supporting infringements on the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 9th, 10th Amendments and wanting to flood the country with hordes of hostile immigrants because they will vote blue just like they did back home, it doesn't work.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:46:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

She is.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:46:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
We have a  lot of fucking retards on this site that would enthusiastically vote for her because of mere one liners
View Quote

And because she has a vagina... her one liners combined with her twat make her a conservative savior to many here...
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:46:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

The Manchurian Candidate is in the White House.

I think she's genuine because it makes no sense for her to take the path she is on if she's trying to gain power. At least not at that level. Playing by Democrat establishment rules is the way to the top. It's clear she isn't a party insider.

At the same time one has to question what she is thinking with her view on things. It would be interesting to hear her talk about gun control with the right interviewer and see if she can see why many want to own military rifles, considering how things have been unfolding.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:46:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:46:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

If she had an R next to her name you would.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:47:14 PM EDT
[#37]
She is not our friend despite what GD and fux news says.  She never has been our friend and never will be.  Just another opportunistic slimy politician.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:49:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

She will not get enough indies, or right-leaning voters, but the left might go for her because they are bots. You can not discuss anything, they will get power and then ram in anything they want.
View Quote

Most of the left won't support her. She has already been thrown out of the tribe.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:49:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
She is not our friend despite what GD and fux news says.  She never has been our friend and never will be.  Just another opportunistic slimy politician.
View Quote

NO politician is our friend.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:50:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

She is. She’s been very critical of the Biden admin here as of late. Yes she’s still sort of left and I do doubt her sincerity but she’s been very based as of late.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:52:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Guess I'm just old, but it's pretty depressing that pussy is more important than freedom to some.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:52:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

And because she has a vagina... her one liners combined with her twat make her a conservative savior to many here...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I keep forgetting we're anti-vagina here in GD. Sorry.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:52:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, I wouldn't. Half of Republicans are nevertrumpers, they are worse then the left. Including those who post here.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:52:28 PM EDT
[#44]
she can undo my taint hair knots with her tongue.

then she goes to the gulag. fucking wolf in capitalist green clothing.

eta if she passes a pt test she still goes. after braiding my sac hair
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:53:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

She is. She’s been very critical of the Biden admin here as of late. Yes she’s still sort of left and I do doubt her sincerity but she’s been very based as of late.
View Quote

She's been very left, but there are sane people on the left.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:53:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:56:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:56:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

No, I wouldn't. Half of Republicans are nevertrumpers, they are worse then the left. Including those who post here.
View Quote

Wait, so you're for banning of gun parts, bullshit vaccines, Fauci, shut downs, ridiculous spending to groups that actively hate the GOP, willing to negotiate with people that are trying to destroy you and hiring the absolute people in America to run an admin?

I am not for any of that.

Link Posted: 2/3/2022 9:57:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The rub is she’s likely more ‘conservative’ than trump ever thought of being
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top