Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Posted: 8/2/2022 11:11:18 PM EDT

EDIT: current status. Been stuck at roughly 80% for a while.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:13:12 PM EDT
[#1]
What's the issue?
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:14:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Shits rigged yo
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:14:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What's the issue?
View Quote

RINO 10 points up in the only county that matters.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:16:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I know of at least one ballot cast for Lake that was rejected.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:19:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What's the issue?
View Quote

The RINO election denier is losing.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:23:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:24:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's the issue?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:26:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Well, the Trump Endorsement clearly carries SO much weight...

... in a state that Trump lost.

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:33:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Live results

This is why we can't have nice things.
View Quote

Can Lake come from behind?
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:35:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Live results

This is why we can't have nice things.

Hope so
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:41:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

10 points is a LOT to overcome. With 50% reporting.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:42:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wow!  That's a deeply PERSONAL Question for the Lady ... Can Lake Come from Behind?

I'd say - "It Depends on the foreplay, who is pounding her & how long they can go... "

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:45:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Supposedly encouraged her supporters to vote in person on election day. Wife and I voted this morning, and at least one of our ballots was not counted.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:46:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Supposedly encouraged her supporters to vote in person on election day. Wife and I voted this morning, and at least one of our ballots was not counted.
View Quote

How do you know?
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:52:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

How do you know?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How do you know?

Wife and I went to our polling place first thing this morning and checked in via computer, was then told printer to print ballots was not working....printer tech has been called. 45 minutes later, no printer tech. Went to next nearest polling place, checked in via computer and was told we were already in the system, as in we already voted. Explained the situation, but had to be given provisional ballots.
We went to a Maricopa.gov website to track the provisional ballots,  Mrs jeepers ballot was rejected. There were a couple of people ahead of us, and who knows how many that came after us.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:54:07 PM EDT
[#16]

Bryan Masche of the AZ Patriot party raking a victory lap over helping defeat Lake
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:54:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Wife and I went to our polling place first thing this morning and checked in via computer, was then told printer to print ballots was not working....printer tech has been called. 45 minutes later, no printer tech. Went to next nearest polling place, checked in via computer and was told we were already in the system, as in we already voted. Explained the situation, but had to be given provisional ballots.
We went to a Maricopa.gov website to track the provisional ballots,  Mrs jeepers ballot was rejected. There were a couple of people ahead of us, and who knows how many that came after us.
View Quote

That's fucky
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:55:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:58:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Lake supported Obama. She is deeply flawed. Her Trump 2.0 shit is an act. Zebras don’t change their stripes. F her.

And the rest of them too. Politics attracts dirtbags and will until we get term limits….which is almost impossible because dirtbags.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:59:49 PM EDT
[#20]
I was looking forward to Lake fucking with the media. It takes one to know one, and she's great at putting them in their place.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:01:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

That's fucky
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's fucky

It is.
They sat a guy who checked in before us at a computer reserved for handicapped/impaired voters as an alternative to waiting for the printer to print ballots. It took four election volunteers at least 10 minutes to try and get it to work. As the gentleman was voting, he noticed that many of the "down ballot candidates" were not coming up on the screen. None of the volunteers could correct the problem.
Yes, he was voting (trying) Republican.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:01:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
And the rest of them too. Politics attracts dirtbags and will until we get term limits….which is almost impossible because dirtbags.
View Quote

I'm not sure what you think term limits will do, but it is telling that you don't know that Arizona already has them.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:01:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Lake supported Obama. She is deeply flawed. Her Trump 2.0 shit is an act. Zebras don’t change their stripes. F her.

View Quote

Robson actively fund raises for Democrats in AZ
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:02:11 AM EDT
[#24]
The latest poll I saw, a couple days ago, had Lake up by about 10 pts.  Of course, Hillary in a landslide, too, so much for polls.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:03:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Robson actively fund raises for Democrats in AZ
View Quote

Lake actively fundraised for Obama & John Kerry.  That might have done her in.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:04:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

As opposed to………

Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:05:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'm not sure what you think term limits will do, but it is telling that you don't know that Arizona already has them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The governor gig is just a stepping stone to federal lifetime jobs. Like that scumbag McCain. AZ term limits get him?
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:06:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Establishment RINO shit stains are strong in Arizona.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:07:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Robson at the Biltmore now. Looking confident.

9 point lead.

Just showed her from earlier this morning at TPV town hall.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:07:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

As opposed to………

View Quote

You want perfection?  You should run.

I'm voting R straight ticket as long as I live.  I never bat 1.000 in the primaries, looks like this time is no exception.  Don't care.  Too much at stake to ever let a D win.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:08:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
Money talks.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:08:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The governor gig is just a stepping stone to federal lifetime jobs. Like that scumbag McCain. AZ term limits get him?
View Quote

The Gov. is limited to two terms.  You didn't know that?
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:09:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

You got that right. What the fuck do we have going on here? They are all horrible. At least if we vote for the worst one they won’t win twice.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:10:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Fox 10 showing Hobbs squeaking her bullshit.

Fox 10 bashing former anchor Kari Lake over voter fraud allegations.

Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:11:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The latest poll I saw, a couple days ago, had Lake up by about 10 pts.  Of course, Hillary in a landslide, too, so much for polls.
View Quote

Yeah, I don't think Lake has enjoyed any favoritism by the media.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:11:37 AM EDT
[#36]
The news media out here sucks as bad as it does in CA.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:12:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

McCain was never Governor. He never held state office.

A couple of them went to work as cabinet secretaries. What's the issue with that?
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:12:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have someone read what I wrote to you. Of course I know that, it is the reason we are free of lord douchey.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:14:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Have someone read what I wrote to you. Of course I know that, it is the reason we are free of lord douchey.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope,now we’ll have ducey in a skirt.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:14:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

A couple of them went to work as cabinet secretaries. What's the issue with that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are missing my point. The only reason these twats run for local and state office is to move up and get to the federal level where they ride the gravy train. Every elected or appointed position should have term limits.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:14:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Hobbs up by 9%

Masters by 4%
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:15:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You are missing my point. The only reason these twats run for local and state office is to move up and get to the federal level where they ride the gravy train. Every elected or appointed position should have term limits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know what you are saying.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:16:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Yeah, I don't think Lake has enjoyed any favoritism by the media.
View Quote

You are expecting something different?  She bashes themedia every chance she gets, which I happen to like.  You can't kick a dog and expect it to like you.  Her support of Obama and Kerry did her in IMO.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:17:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

McCain was never gov. either.  Are you sure you live in AZ?
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:18:36 AM EDT
[#45]
This is disappointing but predictable.
The funny thing is that I saw plenty of Kari Lake bumper stickers and house signs.
I never saw any fanfare for Karrin Robson.
Something's fishy here.
Well, I guess it's more than likely we'll get a Democrat in the Governor's office come November.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:18:45 AM EDT
[#46]
We changed to in-person voting.  The man in front of us, they couldn’t find any info on him on their computer…. We got our ballot…. After putting it in the box,,he was at another table, apparently, from what I saw, had a dem ballot, filling out his ballot.  

All AZ, republican ballots, had a red stripe on top, dems had nothing…..  makes me cautious….  

News said they ran out of republican ballots, in almost all our counties, telling ppl to come back later?!!!  

No… I do NOT trust the elections…..  scam, fixed, and fraud……. Yes, I still vote…

At least I try!
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:18:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Edit
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:19:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

I was unaware that Ducey is running for a federal-level position.  Please enlighten us.

If you want federal term limits, amend the Constitution.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:21:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Something's fishy here.
Well, I guess it's more than likely we'll get a Democrat in the Governor's office come November.
View Quote

I hope not…
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:21:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your point doesn't make sense.

You want term limits so they have to move up more quickly?

What exactly is your point?

You think that someone that was a governor shouldn't be governor any longer but also shouldn't be a Secretary of the Interior?

Is that your point?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top