Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/29/2022 8:28:14 AM EDT
So apparently, the AFT and the Mounted Police are teamed up on American soil to spy on gun show attendees. I started a thread in HTF but I figured more people needed to hear of this.

"At around ten Saturday morning organizers of the gun show said there was a suspicious person in the parking lot taking pictures of vehicles at the  gun show.  The man taking the pictures turned out to be officer Richard Kurina who identified himself as a lethbridge Police Officer who was working on a task force with the Canadian Mounted Police.  He says the task force is designed to catch Canadians smuggling illegal firearms into Canada."

Only Link that I have seen on this
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 8:29:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Said it once and I’ll say it again

COC your local RCMP
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 8:31:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Go mount that horse dick and get fucked.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 8:32:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Should have arrested those assholes on suspicions and held then as long a possible before they released
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 8:35:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Should have been spending his time researching home fire suppression systems.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 8:38:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Park away from the venue and wear your mask and hoodie into the gunshow.

Games.

We can all play them.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 8:40:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Similar thing here at a Virginia gun show. D.C. police recording D.C. license plate numbers in the parking lot for future use.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 8:44:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Why do the good people of Montana tolerate this shit?
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 8:44:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Did they find anything from the targeted vehicles as they crossed the border, or not?  
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 8:48:59 AM EDT
[#9]
This is my favorite part of the incident.

"At that point,  Sheriff Slaughter told the two officers that their investigation was over and they had to leave, which they did."
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 8:52:54 AM EDT
[#10]
They don’t like it when you want to do surveillance Ops in their back yard.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 8:54:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Valid point
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 8:54:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

"At that point,  Sheriff Slaughter told the two officers that their investigation was over and they had to leave, which they did."
View Quote

Sounds like a good cop.  Few and very far between.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 8:55:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Said it once and I’ll say it again

COC your local RCMP
View Quote

But, wouldn't they enjoy that?
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 8:55:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why would Sheriff Slaughter decide to go county LE?

Slaughter needs to be at a police department instead and decline every promotion once he hits Sargent.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 8:56:31 AM EDT
[#15]
I have to wonder.  What did the RCMP say when they crossed the boarder?  Did they say they would be working while in the US?
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 8:56:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Arrest him for impersonating a law enforcement officer.  You ain’t a cop in this country, and your creds mean jack shit here, hoser.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 9:00:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Should have surrounded them and heckled the shit out of them until they left...not like they have any jurisdiction here.  Hey go fuck yourself back to your shithole country.  You want to catch people bringing guns into Canada?  Then stand on your side of the border and look for them there...until then choke on a bag of dicks.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 9:00:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I have to wonder.  What did the RCMP say when they crossed the boarder?  Did they say they would be working while in the US?
View Quote

This...take pics of their creds...forward to ICE.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 9:01:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Why would Sheriff Slaughter decide to go county LE?

Slaughter needs to be at a police department instead and decline every promotion once he hits Sargent.
View Quote

Ironically, he was a city cop, worked up to detective at one point in SVU and then ran for Sheriff about 2 years ago. His father was Sheriff a number of years ago iirc.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 9:04:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Note to our Canadian friends. If you want to visit a gunshow, or LGS here in the US, make a US friend local and carpool.
If you’re on ARF I’m sure there are folks who would oblige.

F the surveillance state, and the Feds on both sides of the border. (Though the Alberta RCMP seems pretty straight).
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 9:10:49 AM EDT
[#21]
That’s BS. Foreign law enforcement has no business on US soil.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 9:13:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Foreign police and ATF teaming up.

Fast and Furious 2.0?  

With all of the new restrictive B.S. in Canada, are they cooking something up so they can say "See!  All the guns come from the U.S.A!"
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 9:14:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 9:18:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

It is called spying by a foreign government and it is illegal.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 9:19:55 AM EDT
[#25]
I wonder if they wore facemasks.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 9:23:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Wonder if they filled out the proper work paperwork to work here in the states. I get hassled about it every time I go to Canada for work.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 9:25:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
just wow...
anyone that has been awake for the last 20 years knows the majority of guns are coming across the Native reserves in Quebec. One of the reserves straddles the Canadian/US border.
https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/mohawk-police-in-akwesasne-to-fight-gun-smuggling-with-stepped-up-water-patrol-1.5939915
View Quote

Based Indians First Nations are based.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 9:26:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
That’s BS. Foreign law enforcement has no business on US soil.
View Quote

The NYC PD has a foreign section that visits other countries.  Many petty dictators try to expand their powers
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 9:33:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Why would US law enforcement assist foreign governments in doing something which is illegal and unconstitutional in the US?

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 9:35:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Arrest him for impersonating a law enforcement officer.  You ain’t a cop in this country, and your cress mean jack shit here, hoser.
View Quote

1000%
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 9:35:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did he ask if they were armed?
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 9:42:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Why would US law enforcement assist foreign governments in doing something which is illegal and unconstitutional in the US?

View Quote

Probably because the ATF was directed to declare war on gun owners in any way possible by the PEDOTUS
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 9:43:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Should have arrested those assholes on suspicions and held then as long a possible before they released
View Quote

It would be a pretty valid arrest.  Someone claiming to be a foreign police officer operating on foreign soil sounds really suspect.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 9:45:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
just wow...
anyone that has been awake for the last 20 years knows the majority of guns are coming across the Native reserves in Quebec. One of the reserves straddles the Canadian/US border.
View Quote

Didn't a Matrice class drone get stuck in a tree by the St Clair river this year tied to a bag of Glocks?
Is that going to be a common method of transport now?
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 9:45:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ummmm the federal government is daily involved in the mass production of felonies involving basic human rights and constitutional violations that are primarily ignored,... why wouldn't they help their fascist friends from the north?
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 10:12:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Did the Canadian cop have his gun? If he did he should have been treated like they treat Americans that cross the boarder with their firearms. LEO that go for training in Canada have to lock their issue firearms in lockers at the boarder, should work both ways.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 10:26:02 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So apparently, the AFT and the Mounted Police are teamed up on American soil to spy on gun show attendees. I started a thread in HTF but I figured more people needed to hear of this.

"At around ten Saturday morning organizers of the gun show said there was a suspicious person in the parking lot taking pictures of vehicles at the  gun show.  The man taking the pictures turned out to be officer Richard Kurina who identified himself as a lethbridge Police Officer who was working on a task force with the Canadian Mounted Police.  He says the task force is designed to catch Canadians smuggling illegal firearms into Canada."

Only Link that I have seen on this
View Quote
This would seem to one as not legal for a US officer to do as it is mass surveillance and therefore should be illegal for a Canadian officer to do inside the US. I would bet there was going to be some "parallel construction" going on. When you have to break the law to enforce the law you are as bad as the law breaker. (Maybe worse)
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 10:28:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Why do the good people of Montana tolerate this shit?
View Quote

California's fault
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 10:28:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 10:32:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Be cooler if he was a Sergeant
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 10:35:36 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Arrest him for impersonating a law enforcement officer.  You ain’t a cop in this country, and your creds mean jack shit here, hoser.
View Quote

Try that in Columbus Ohio.  ATF tazed

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 10:43:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Attachment Attached File

The one that I couldn’t find but remember as a kid was a cartoon drawn into one of the Knooty magazines that showed the Mountie zipping up his pants and stating their slogan while there was some poor schlep on the ground with his ass sticking up in the air.
Could have been penthouse, club, hustler I don’t know I had them all.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 10:51:17 AM EDT
[#43]
California used to send agents to look for California license plates at border state gun shows.

They will attempt to deprive you of your rights by any means at their disposal, while letting scumbag professional criminals steal from your home, car, and business.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 10:56:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Unless you are Chinese.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 11:11:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Constitutional sheriff.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 11:21:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Yeah because the Canadian border and arms trade is such an issue.  

Atf is apparently to much of a bunch of pussies to go down the southern border where they might actually have to so some work that would be dangerous.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 11:26:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Call the police and tell him he was at the capital on Jan 6. He will he jailed.

Other option is tell him to leave or get arrested for trespassing.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 11:43:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 11:44:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Yeah because the Canadian border and arms trade is such an issue.  

Atf is apparently to much of a bunch of pussies to go down the southern border where they might actually have to so some work that would be dangerous.
View Quote

Well to be fair it is actually an issue - if you're part of the Canadian government and want a disarmed populace.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 12:15:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Constitutional sheriff.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Constitutional sheriff.  

I like the guy!  I would be super pissed if that happened in my county!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top