Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/5/2023 5:38:00 PM EDT
Now that the precedent has been set how long before a state has Biden arrested when he is no longer president?
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:39:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Sarah Huckabee Sanders in Arkansas pushing to indict the Clintons.

Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:40:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Hunter is fair game now.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:45:05 PM EDT
[#3]
FJB should be arrested under the Logan Act for his border policies . . . "influencing the conduct of a foreign government" ! ! !

Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:46:27 PM EDT
[#4]
If such a case were made then it would simply be ignored by the feds and the state government responsible penalized severely.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:47:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:47:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If such a case were made then it would simply be ignored by the feds and the state government responsible penalized severely.
View Quote

That's almost a certainty.

They'll have to wait until he leaves office. He'd just pardon himself anyway.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:47:40 PM EDT
[#7]
In the words of my 9th grade geometry teacher when students asked for extra credit: T'aint gonna happen.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:48:29 PM EDT
[#8]
*Insert Biden Laughing Gif*

Uh...less than zero.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:48:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Sarah Huckabee Sanders in Arkansas pushing to indict the Clintons.

View Quote

Soon...

Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:48:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Hunter is fair game now.
View Quote

The Texas AG is pretty brassy, isn't he?
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:49:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Never. It was about punishment not precedence. Never has any of the actions against republicans applied to the democrats, they can break the law with impunity.

Remember when pelosi was admonished for ripping up the state of the union address?

Yeah, neither do I.

Remember when {insert any democrat} was investigated for having secret documents?

Me neither.

See how that works?
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:49:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Never?
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:50:21 PM EDT
[#13]
I'ma go with "Never".  With the MSM being a Deep State propaganda organ, the dems in control of the Senate for the foreseeable future, and them working hand-in-hand with the career Swamp People of both parties, career politicians need not fear anything.  Their families need not fear anything.  The business of buying and selling influence, the hallowed tradition of buying and selling influence, will continue unabated.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:51:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

For a state case? I'll take civics 101 for $500 Alex.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:56:53 PM EDT
[#15]
The left will march us from the cattle cars straight into the gas chambers, and the right will sniff, we don't stoop to things like that as they gasp their last breath
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:57:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Hahahahahaha.  Never.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:59:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Keep chipping away until we get somewhere.  Virginia represent!  My votes continue to pay off by the way for the doomers

Jason Miyares Expands Group to Unseat Left-Wing Prosecutors

Protecting Americans Action Fund, a group led by Virginia Attorney General Jason Miyares, has expanded its group as it hopes to elect more conservative prosecutors nationwide.

Miyares, the chairman of Protecting Americans Action Fund, announced that former Attorney General Bill Barr and former Texas Land Commissioner George P. Bush will join the advisory board.

“Former Attorney General Bill Barr and Texas conservative George P. Bush believe in law and order, and it’s an honor to have these two leaders on our advisory board,” Miyares said in a written statement on Wednesday. “With Barr and Bush, we will continue to elect conservative prosecutors who take their job of enforcing our laws seriously.”

Miyares told Breitbart News Saturday host and Breitbart News Washington Bureau Chief Matthew Boyle in February that many left-wing prosecutors “really view themselves as social workers.” in the 2023 election cycle.

“Candidly, conservatives are kind of asleep at the switch. You have these large, left-wing special interest groups that realized, ‘Hey, we don’t have to change the change laws, we don’t necessarily need to win governors mansions or state legislatures, we can win these local prosecutors, these district attorneys’ races,'” Miyares explained to Boyle.

“I say it’s the most important election that people rarely pay attention to,” he added.

He continued:

They don’t have to change the laws in their state capital, they just decide not to enforce entire categories of law. So, you see in places like New York and others — they’ll declare entire categories of the criminal code they will no longer enforce. The officer can arrest somebody for breaking the law, but if you have a prosecutor who immediately dismisses the charges, you’ve essentially legalized in some cases carjacking.

Miyares said this leads to an explosion of violent crime.

Alvin Bragg, a Manhattan-based district attorney, has received heavy flak for prosecuting former President Donald Trump while reducing felony charges for a career criminal. Violent assaults have also surged across New York City.

Bragg has also indirectly received funding from leftist billionaire George Soros through the Color of Change PAC, which Soros donated to.

Bragg alleged that Trump falsified business records to cover up crimes relating to the 2016 presidential election:
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 5:59:35 PM EDT
[#18]
And Obama and the Klintons and, well the list goes on.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 6:00:58 PM EDT
[#19]
I won't hold my breath

Link Posted: 4/5/2023 6:01:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Every single  republican prosecutor in every state should be looking at bringing any and all charges to every single elected democrat from dog catcher on up.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 6:05:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Soon I hope ,  the Bidens conduct their affairs in a leftist bubble. ( Delaware ,  DC )  ,  who would go after them there ?   Stupid yet smart people who know lawfare and how it's played .
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 6:09:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 6:12:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 6:13:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:
*Insert Biden Laughing Gif*

Uh...less than zero.
View Quote

Quoted:
I won't hold my breath

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/5/2023 6:13:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 6:14:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Neva
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 6:15:04 PM EDT
[#27]
The vaccine mandates and resultant murders seem like a good reason. Would be fitting if he got the needle for it.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 6:17:54 PM EDT
[#28]
bout time we get this party started
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 6:19:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Americans are way too lazy to get involved in their local government to change what needs to be changed.

30 minutes block-walking for a campaign a week is far too stressful. Most would rather spend 30 hrs/wk posting on social media.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 6:23:58 PM EDT
[#30]
If such a case were brought the Left would be screaming about elder abuse and abuse of a mentally incompetent man.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 6:24:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Hunter is fair game now.
View Quote
Been praying almost daily for it to be the case.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 6:26:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Wait..
He needs to get raided a few times first.
But, that would be messed up.. He ventures to some other state, then promptly is arrested.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 6:33:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Republican prosecutors should  FEED this precedent to the Dems. Hunter and Jim go first!
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 6:38:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Here's something to ponder:

Obama ordered the murder of American citizens.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 6:54:03 PM EDT
[#35]
not a sitting president but if you really want to kickoff balkanization i recommend going after obama, holder, both clintons, valerie jarrett, lois lerner, and loretta lynch

Link Posted: 4/5/2023 6:56:29 PM EDT
[#36]
How long before a state makes a case to arrest Biden

Half past never
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 7:01:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Can't be soon enough. They cracked the jar on that one
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 7:08:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Hahahahahaha.  Never.
View Quote

Quoted:
I won't hold my breath

View Quote

Quoted:
Americans are way too lazy to get involved in their local government to change what needs to be changed.

30 minutes block-walking for a campaign a week is far too stressful. Most would rather spend 30 hrs/wk posting on social media.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/5/2023 7:10:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'ma go with "Never".  With the MSM being a Deep State propaganda organ, the dems in control of the Senate for the foreseeable future, and them working hand-in-hand with the career Swamp People of both parties, career politicians need not fear anything.  Their families need not fear anything.  The business of buying and selling influence, the hallowed tradition of buying and selling influence, will continue unabated.
View Quote

Quoted:
Hahahahahaha.  Never.
View Quote

Quoted:

View Quote

Sadly, y'all aren't wrong.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 7:17:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

He can't pardon himself on state crimes, and I don't think it can be done, currently. The president can only pardon federal crimes, the governor has to pardon state crimes.

Hunter and the Clintons are both fair game now though.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 7:18:38 PM EDT
[#41]
I see none on the right with any backbone. They just wring their f'n hands and tell us how awful things are. Republicans are punching bags, which leads to half the problems they have today.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 7:23:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Biden is immune from prosecution while he's in office. The time to hit him with criminal charges will be the day after he's out of office.

Link Posted: 4/5/2023 7:23:48 PM EDT
[#43]

I always wondered what would happen if he got grabby with the wrong woman and got the dogsnot slapped out of him before the Secret Service could stop her.

"Keep your hands off me! I don't care WHO you are!"

Even sweeter if he got a bloody nose!
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 7:26:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Biden is immune from prosecution while he's in office. The time to hit him with criminal charges will be the day after he's out of office.

View Quote

It would be hilarious watching his lawyer argue that he's not competent to face trial.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 7:28:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Now that the precedent has been set how long before a state has Biden arrested when he is no longer president?
View Quote

Ha
Haha
Hahaha
You do realize the "justice system" only works against those to the right of Chomsky, right?
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 7:29:21 PM EDT
[#46]
How long before everyone realizes it's all political theatrics and nothing more?
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 7:29:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
not a sitting president but if you really want to kickoff balkanization i recommend going after obama, holder, both clintons, valerie jarrett, lois lerner, and loretta lynch

View Quote

Lois Lerner. Eric Holder. Terry McAuliffe. Eric Swallwell. Tom Steyer. Randi Weingarten. Debbie Wasserman Shultz.  Maxine Waters. Brenda Snipes.  Arrest them all and charge them.

I could go on, but why bother. Ain't shit gonna happen. Politics is a one way street today.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 7:30:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Never?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 7:32:50 PM EDT
[#49]
What do all these have in common?

Link Posted: 4/5/2023 7:43:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Time to go after Obama for fast and furious
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top