Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Posted: 5/18/2023 1:02:58 PM EDT
https://nypost.com/2023/05/18/nyc-hospital-karen-paid-for-citi-bike-at-center-of-fight-with-black-man/

The first receipt reviewed by The Post shows the bike being taken out before it was re-locked one minute later, which Marino said is the bike seen in the video.

The second receipt shows another bike being taken out a minute later from the same docking station and was the bike Marino said his client used to get home after being “heckled and pressured to find a new bike” by the group.

The hospital employee, who Marino says is a six-months-pregnant physician assistant, was placed on leave by NYC Health + Hospitals this week after her heated encounter with the men emerged online Saturday and has been viewed tens of millions of times.

tl,dr White pregnant nurse rents e-bike, gang of blacks try to take it from her, internet calls her a racist Karen, she is then placed on leave by her employer.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:04:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Fucking hell I hate stories like this. those monsters should be strung up by their buster browns.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:04:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Guilty of being white.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:05:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:07:43 PM EDT
[#4]
You are not allowed to resist.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:08:57 PM EDT
[#5]
PA =/= nurse

PAs are a lot more open to non-surgical and non-medicated solutions to people’s health concerns compared to doctors
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:11:53 PM EDT
[#6]
NY values.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:12:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Live by woke die by woke
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:12:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
https://nypost.com/2023/05/18/nyc-hospital-karen-paid-for-citi-bike-at-center-of-fight-with-black-man/

The first receipt reviewed by The Post shows the bike being taken out before it was re-locked one minute later, which Marino said is the bike seen in the video.

The second receipt shows another bike being taken out a minute later from the same docking station and was the bike Marino said his client used to get home after being "heckled and pressured to find a new bike" by the group.

The hospital employee, who Marino says is a six-months-pregnant physician assistant, was placed on leave by NYC Health + Hospitals this week after her heated encounter with the men emerged online Saturday and has been viewed tens of millions of times.

tl,dr White pregnant nurse rents e-bike, gang of blacks try to take it from her, internet calls her a racist Karen, she is then placed on leave by her employer.
View Quote
I badly want to see people like those employers suffer the consequences of their political decisions.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:13:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Siccatating...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:15:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You are not allowed to resist.
View Quote

Nope.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:16:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Fucking hell I hate stories like this. those monsters should be strung up by their buster browns.
View Quote
And the gang of people who stole the bike too!
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:17:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
PA =/= nurse

PAs are a lot more open to non-surgical and non-medicated solutions to people’s health concerns compared to doctors
View Quote

LOL, no.   PA's (as well as NP's) are "midlevels" --also known as physician extenders-- with medical training and abilities and responsabilities that fall between 4 years degree nurses and physicians.  Your surgeon likely has at least one midlevels working for him.  They prescribe and do minor procedures under physician supervision.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:17:32 PM EDT
[#13]
is this when we wonder how she votes?
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:17:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

I actually want to see more of this, enough that it opens the eyes of higher percentage of people that still don't get it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:18:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

LOL, no.   PA's (as well as NP's) are "midlevels" --also known as physician extenders-- with medical training and abilities and responsabilities that fall between 4 years degree nurses and physicians.  Your surgeon likely has at least one midlevels working for him.  They prescribe and do minor procedures under physician supervision.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
PA =/= nurse

He's trolling you doc.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:19:37 PM EDT
[#16]
About 180° from my understanding from yesterday.  Oh well, they’ll match up everyone’s receipts eventually.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:20:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Hopefully she sues her employer and bankrupts them.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:20:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I actually want to see more of this, enough that it opens the eyes of higher percentage of people that still don't get it.
View Quote

I honestly don’t think that will ever happen at this point.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:20:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Did she vote democrat? That will determine if I care or not.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:22:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Who did she vote for?
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:22:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Imagine a world so fucked up you'd believe a white pregnant nurse in tears was the one trying to steal a rental bike rather than a black thug and his friends who are mocking her and recording the whole thing.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:22:50 PM EDT
[#22]
I am guessing she loves NYC, life long resident and votes D any time she can

She has been diversified
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:22:56 PM EDT
[#23]
When you never tell a child "no" and give in to its every demand, the kid grows up to be a spoiled, insufferable monster. See black people, see women.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:23:20 PM EDT
[#24]
There is no historical precedent for a society behaving like this; nor reasonable expectation that any good will come of it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:23:48 PM EDT
[#25]
I'd have to see her NY voting record before I got too upset.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:24:23 PM EDT
[#26]
" You're hurting my fetus" ...she yelled.

10 to 1 we can guess how this lady votes.

The closer we get to the commie utopia I expect a few folks might question if they will be getting the ditch vs. free tuition.

Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:24:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Roaming gangs of vigilantes is what the future holds
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:26:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Its all so tiresome...
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:28:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I badly want to see people like those employers suffer the consequences of their political decisions.
View Quote

Uh oh, just wait for the principled capitalist conservative brigade of Arfcom to come in and remind you "their business their rules if you don't like it start your own ____  business".
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:29:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
PA =/= nurse

Correct.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:29:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Its all so tiresome...
View Quote

Indeed
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:30:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

If she is in the right, Sue the Post or whatever that rag was for stating she stole the bike from a black person without knowing the facts.  
Sue the reporter directly if that can be done.  You print it you own it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:30:28 PM EDT
[#33]
To democrat voters it's conservative white racism that makes blacks act like they do, they're down with the cause and are only victims because of black frustration. liberals will double down on stupid and keep voting for commie scum.
ETA: Red pilling commies is the EXCEPTION not the rule, Most will never wake up.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:38:32 PM EDT
[#34]
I can not say what I want because of the BS COC when describing POS like these.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:41:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

If she is in the right, Sue the Post or whatever that rag was for stating she stole the bike from a black person without knowing the facts.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can sue anyone you want for anything you believe.

I can sue Donald Trump for being orange.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:46:11 PM EDT
[#36]
yea I'm sure she will vote demon rat again in the next election orange man bad and all that
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:46:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Imagine a world so fucked up you'd believe a white pregnant nurse in tears was the one trying to steal a rental bike rather than a black thug and his friends who are mocking her and recording the whole thing.
View Quote

They are just retrieving their reparations.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:47:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Probably a liberal, being thrown under the bus by her liberal hospital admin, responding to a liberal rage mob.

Need hundreds more Amy Cooper type situations before maybe they wake up.... But probably not.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:49:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
PA =/= nurse

View Quote

Except PAs can give you the sweet sweet drugs.

Nurses can't.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:51:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Why is a pregnant woman using a bike?  Am I the only one that thinks that'd be a bad idea?
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:55:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Shockingly the trolls lied- she's got the receipt.  

New Evidence PROVES White Woman Was VICTIM Of Black Teens NOT Racist Karen, Citi Bike Video A LIE
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:57:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:57:35 PM EDT
[#43]
theobama must be so proud
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:57:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:58:36 PM EDT
[#45]
How does she vote I wonder?
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 1:59:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
is this when we wonder how she votes?
View Quote

It certainly is.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 2:00:45 PM EDT
[#47]
slander

sue
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 2:03:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
PA =/= nurse

View Quote

Full of shit again.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 2:08:54 PM EDT
[#49]
It’s almost like a meme.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 2:09:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
PA =/= nurse

View Quote

Say what I think you are thinking of a DO
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top