Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/14/2023 9:34:32 AM EDT
Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/harvard-physicist-searching-ufo-evidence-says-humanity-will-view-alien-intelligence-like-god

Harvard professor Avi Loeb predicted that the scientific discovery of an alien civilization — one that may potentially be billions of years old — will prompt humanity to unify. He talked to Fox News Digital for a wide-ranging interview that covered billions of years of history, and even interstellar fragments from the bottom of the ocean.

Loeb, a trained physicist who received his PhD from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem at the age of 24, said it was "arrogant of us to think that we are alone, that we don't have a neighbor out there."

"There are tens of billions of planets in the Milky Way galaxy alone and hundreds of billions of galaxies like the Milky Way in the observable volume of the universe," he said.

"Perhaps noticing a neighbor will be a wake-up call that will bring us together," Loeb said, speaking of humanity as a whole. "There might be many more neighbors that are far more accomplished than we are, and we can learn from them. So my hope is that it will bring humanity to a better place in the long term future."

Loeb also theorized that countless "dead" civilizations may exist in the galaxy. The question for the scientific community, he said, is to search for evidence of their existence.

That process will likely be similar to "archeological digs" on Earth, Loeb said.

"I call this space archeology, archeology in space, trying to figure out who preceded us. And when I say preceded," Loeb clarified, "it's by billions of years, not thousands of years, like on Earth."

Evidence of an alien civilization is exactly what Loeb said he may have found evidence for at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. In a separate interview with Fox & Friends, the professor, also an elected fellow of the American Academy of Arts & Sciences, said that he found startling material recovered from the bottom of the Pacific Ocean.

That trip, Loeb told Fox & Friends, produced evidence of material that was moving "faster than 95% of stars near the sun" and had "material strength" that was "tougher than most rocks."

In other words, material that is possibly artificially designed by another species in the galaxy, and not naturally produced by a meteor or other form of space matter.

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:39:47 AM EDT
[#1]
That guy is so full of shit.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:41:10 AM EDT
[#2]
FPNI
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:42:05 AM EDT
[#3]
What's the saying that at some point technology and magic begin to look a lot alike?
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:42:56 AM EDT
[#4]
ANYTHING to justify communism.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:43:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Its possible that there are other civilizations out there.

Its also possible that there aren't and never have been.

I wouldn't presume to assign probabilities either way since there's, you know, no actual evidence to indicate either way.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:43:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:43:34 AM EDT
[#7]
We’ll worship them as gods and/or they’ll eat us.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:44:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Except for the Chinese who will try to eat them.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:45:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Meh. Ancient Aliens has been saying this for years.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:51:40 AM EDT
[#10]
I mean, ok? Theres no proof of either so....
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:53:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Space archaeology you say? Does the work day start when we get into the spaceship or only after we've arrived on site? Cash per diem up front or do I have to keep receipts? I'd prefer to work four 10s than five 8s if possible. Earth archaeology chicks are generally a bunch of filthy little sluts, I can only imagine how nasty the space archaeology bitches will be.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:54:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Too late! We already do.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:57:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Agreed. I remember when anything coming from Harvard was as if it came from on high, now I don't believe a damn word they say
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 9:58:39 AM EDT
[#14]
“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”
 Arthur C. Clarke
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 10:13:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Earth archaeology chicks are generally a bunch of filthy little sluts, I can only imagine how nasty the space archaeology bitches will be.
View Quote

Like, in a good way?
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 10:14:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Like, in a good way?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Earth archaeology chicks are generally a bunch of filthy little sluts, I can only imagine how nasty the space archaeology bitches will be.

Like, in a good way?

Is there a bad kind of filthy little slut?
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 10:22:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Is this a preface for when they come out with with some cgi news story's and sacrifice a random city with talks of aliens before the one world government takes over for our own good and unity versus the fake aliens and we all end up eating bugs on communes?  Because fuck yeah I'm into that.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 10:48:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”
 Arthur C. Clarke
View Quote

Came to post this
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 10:51:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/harvard-physicist-searching-ufo-evidence-says-humanity-will-view-alien-intelligence-like-god

Harvard professor Avi Loeb predicted that the scientific discovery of an alien civilization — one that may potentially be billions of years old — will prompt humanity to unify. He talked to Fox News Digital for a wide-ranging interview that covered billions of years of history, and even interstellar fragments from the bottom of the ocean.
View Quote

This stuff is all so laughable and predictable. Manipulation of the ignorant masses.
You don't have to be a Harvard Physicist to know what is happening.
Of course the declaration that aliens exist will prompt " humanity to unify". That's the plan. Why do you think they are bringing all this into the light at this time?
Yeah, we will view then as "gods" OR is the real reason that the plan is we view GOD as an alien??

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 10:51:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Is this a preface for when they come out with with some cgi news story's and sacrifice a random city with talks of aliens before the one world government takes over for our own good and unity versus the fake aliens and we all end up eating bugs on communes?  Because fuck yeah I'm into that.
View Quote

Kinda where Im leaning.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 10:56:44 AM EDT
[#21]
where dem THICC aliens at?
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 10:59:25 AM EDT
[#22]
But can we bang their females? If they aren't some slimy octopus alien that is. Even then, maybe.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:00:50 AM EDT
[#23]
No Project Bluebeam, no care.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:06:03 AM EDT
[#24]
They'll claim an alien invasion if it means keeping Trump out of office.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:08:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Well 1/2 of humanity is window-licking morons so he may have something there.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:15:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:18:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Sounds like project Blue Beam is fixing to kick off soon.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:23:53 AM EDT
[#28]
If you are looking for God in something else to fill your God shaped hole, you will find it.  If you already have God in your heart an alien arrival will do nothing but strengthen your bond to God, and how could it not?  Look at the mystery of alien life and the distance they traveled, who created them?  Everything has a beginning and a creator.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:27:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Loeb, a trained physicist who received his PhD from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem at the age of 24, said it was "arrogant of us to think that we are alone, that we don't have a neighbor out there."

"There are tens of billions of planets in the Milky Way galaxy alone and hundreds of billions of galaxies like the Milky Way in the observable volume of the universe," he said.

"Perhaps noticing a neighbor will be a wake-up call that will bring us together," Loeb said, speaking of humanity as a whole. "There might be many more neighbors that are far more accomplished than we are, and we can learn from them. So my hope is that it will bring humanity to a better place in the long term future."

Loeb also theorized that countless "dead" civilizations may exist in the galaxy. The question for the scientific community, he said, is to search for evidence of their existence.

That process will likely be similar to "archeological digs" on Earth, Loeb said.

"I call this space archeology, archeology in space, trying to figure out who preceded us. And when I say preceded," Loeb clarified, "it's by billions of years, not thousands of years, like on Earth."

Evidence of an alien civilization is exactly what Loeb said he may have found evidence for at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. In a separate interview with Fox & Friends, the professor, also an elected fellow of the American Academy of Arts & Sciences, said that he found startling material recovered from the bottom of the Pacific Ocean.

That trip, Loeb told Fox & Friends, produced evidence of material that was moving "faster than 95% of stars near the sun" and had "material strength" that was "tougher than most rocks."

In other words, material that is possibly artificially designed by another species in the galaxy, and not naturally produced by a meteor or other form of space matter.

View Quote

He was given the truth...he knows
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:28:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Elon has mentioned before that once we get into the cosmos, we may find many 1 planet civilizations that never got off the planet.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:33:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like, in a good way?

It depends on what kind of filth she is covered in.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:34:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:34:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Well 1/2 of humanity is window-licking morons so he may have something there.
View Quote

That's a very conservative estimate if you ask me.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:36:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Came to post this
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
 Arthur C. Clarke

Came to post this
Third'd!
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:37:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

And probably likes Vogon poetry, to boot.

Fuck this guy.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:40:18 AM EDT
[#36]
That's the point.

In the end times, an "Alien Threat" will be used to unite humanity under the antichrist, it's not really a hidden thing or conspiracy at this point.

There was a guy in the 1800s named John Nelson Darby who promoted the doctrines of Dispensationalism, Zionism, and the Pre Trib Rapture. Guess who went to his church as a young kid? Ailster crowley.

These things are satanic because they're all designed to get mainstream Christianity to accept the Antichrist.

Dispensationalism = Salvation was different in the old testament, so they can say it will be different in the end times. The Antichrist will present his own plan of salvation.

Zionism = believing that a return to the promised land while still rejecting the Son is on the table. The Antichrist will rule from Jerusalem.

Pre Trib  Rapture - Jesus clearly taught that the antichrist comes before the rapture. This is teaching that the rapture comes first. Now all they need to do is change "Caught up in the clouds" to be metaphorical, and mainstream christians can accept the new  leader in jerusalem  as the second coming.

So what will we potentially have? World religions united under the false Mahdi/Messiah/Christ. Secular believers thinking we need to fight an alien intelligence which is "Like God" (plot twist: it will actually be God, and the people fighting will not win).

I bring up the stuff about the end times to show the nearly 200 years of prep work to get believers to accept the Antichrist's reign. This is the parallel to that on the star trek / fedora atheist side. They will think they are fighting a starship battle, when really it's just the antichrist trying to unite humanity against the 2nd coming of Christ.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:41:06 AM EDT
[#37]
I doubt it.
The people at large aren’t even taking much notice of those whistleblowers from three weeks ago.
Show us proof.
If there is 1080p video bring it on the public is waiting.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:43:12 AM EDT
[#38]
I am sure many satanic Democrats would follow without question.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:45:29 AM EDT
[#39]
I know nothing about the man in the OP so not commenting as to his story, BUT I've often thought that the Anti-Christ could be an alien and that would fit in with prophesy.

Yeah, I know, but consider:
-Alien could perform "miracles" (sufficiently advanced technology appearing as magic)
-Alien has no affiliation (not Jew, Gentile, Muslim, Christian, black, white, nor from any country on earth) so would have the appearance of complete objectivity/fairness.  What better qualification for a universal ruler?  Present (at least initially) as charismatic and caring, and I think a LOT of people would be taken with him.  Now remove gender (his "race" has no male/female --- there is no "gay" nor "straight"), and the facade is nearly perfect.

Any man/woman from earth has to come from some country and some ethnicity, and that history/ethnicity is seen as an inherent bias to those who would oppose.
But a nearly supernatural being that has come to earth to help and is seen as highly advanced, wise and can do "miracles"?  

Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:51:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

He was given the truth...he knows
View Quote

This is the same University that gave us Yuval Harari of the WEF.  They really have their sights on bringing in a new age of enlightened humanity.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 11:56:26 AM EDT
[#41]
I am looking forward to see what type of drinks those fuckers can offer me. I bet they have the good stuff.

Romulan Ale
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:02:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

So, the aliens will actually be.....
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:02:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Werner von Braun said that the last card played will be a fake alien invasion.  

"Unifty humanity" means imposing a globalistic world order (Ein Welt Ordnung).
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:05:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:06:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Fuck him. There’s always an agenda.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:07:22 PM EDT
[#46]
LOL.  Harvard man is getting a little ahead of himself.  Before we start opining on the intelligence of ET, we might want to actually find an ET.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:08:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Hallowed are the Ori.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:12:17 PM EDT
[#48]
The best part will be when the aliens say something that doesn't 300% align with Democrat politics so the left will call them Nazi space fascists.  Then they'll inevitably say something the right doesn't like so they'll accuse the aliens of being secretly paid by George Soros.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:13:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Hasn't most scientists concluded we don't want to contact or be contact by aliens?  As no good will come from it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 12:14:52 PM EDT
[#50]
The new priests of the temple are the same as the old.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top