Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2024 11:26:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alnen123]
It appears that they are disabling comments.. too much info out there I suppose.

Trying to widen the message. Subscription and sharing is free.

Thanks to those who are liking as well!

"Common Sense" Gun Laws By A Second Amendment Author & Advocate...
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:28:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Comments are not available for me to see or leave on your video, but I left you a like.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:39:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Get the recording mic within a few inches of the noisemaker.  --My tip for the day as an '80s audiotech
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:04:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Comments are disabled
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:40:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Be sure to add - "What is the common sense reason for waiting periods for somebody who already has possession of a firearm?". Really, what possible purpose does that serve other than a jobs program for the people who run the background checks?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:43:53 AM EDT
[#5]
If you made it for 'all ages' when you uploaded it then it will auto disable comments
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:51:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ronin76:
Be sure to add - "What is the common sense reason for waiting periods for somebody who already has possession of a firearm?". Really, what possible purpose does that serve other than a jobs program for the people who run the background checks?
View Quote

That is a large part of 1934 gun control. It was a job program for soon to be unemployed people from Treasury and Justice dept after alcohol prohibition ended. They even kept the tax stamp process they used for alcohol and marijuana a few years prior.

Giving them their well known desire of engineering society to reduce gun ownership and American gun culture was just an added perk.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:10:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Op edited- youtube censorship confirmed.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:23:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By chase45:
If you made it for 'all ages' when you uploaded it then it will auto disable comments
View Quote

I made it not suitable for kids... but I'll go in and double check other settings too. Thanks for the input, wouldn't have known that!
Top Top