Link Posted: 6/18/2024 2:56:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 2:57:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TOTHEMAX:
She is going to go far in life.

View Quote

As a prostitute, perhaps. She will regret that statement for the long haul if I had to guess.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 2:58:22 PM EDT
[#6]
How long before there's a morale patch?
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 2:59:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Saw this a couple days ago, not sure why it got on news trending lists
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:00:48 PM EDT
[#8]
She’s cute but I have no idea what’s going on here.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:04:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By pilatuspilot:
View Quote

Glad it’s not just me.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:07:30 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:07:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By killingmachine123:

As a prostitute, perhaps. She will regret that statement for the long haul if I had to guess.
View Quote

She'll probably make more money in the next couple years on social media endorsements than you've made in your life.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:08:28 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

99% chance she'll find a frat bro named Taylor who works at his dad's construction company making mid six-figures and gets to be a a trophy wife.

They will live in a 1.8 million dollar white-and-grey farmhouse aesthetic house, where she runs her own "business" as a boutique company making almost no money.

The two will have 2 or 3 kids, whom he'll generally ignore because he wants to go golfing, slam beers on his midsized boat, and bang his secretary.

70% chance of divorce by the time she hits her mid-40's.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:09:51 PM EDT
[#13]
She ain’t wrong
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:11:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By N1Rampage:

View Quote

So.....you're telling me there's a chance!
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:11:57 PM EDT
[#15]
I’d let her demonstrate.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:13:47 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

Well, if she’s good at blowing, then someday maybe she’ll be VP.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:13:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:23:17 PM EDT
[#18]
99% chance she'll find a frat bro named Taylor who works at his dad's construction company making mid six-figures and gets to be a a trophy wife.

They will live in a 1.8 million dollar white-and-grey farmhouse aesthetic house, where she runs her own "business" as a boutique company making almost no money.

The two will have 2 or 3 kids, whom he'll generally ignore because he wants to go golfing, slam beers on his midsized boat, and bang his secretary.

View All Quotes

I think it's more likely she will be seen on an airplane pointing out invisible things making everyone question her sanity.

GD will make her their mascot.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:25:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Not really a visual learner perhaps she'd demonstrate?
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:25:37 PM EDT
[#20]
I'll be in my bunk.
Reading the Bible.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:25:43 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

You say that like its a bad thing.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:26:13 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

It's OK, she will make an only fans and make in two years what most people make in 30.

Only fans is single handedly flipping that gender wage gap the other way....
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:27:38 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

Sounds about right... but if it doesn't work out there is always OnlyFans
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:27:59 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

The accuracy of that is frightening, Taylor.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:30:50 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote
This is hilariously accurate.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:31:02 PM EDT
[#26]
would fill that mouth up with kids
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:32:21 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

And this man wrote the future.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:40:04 PM EDT
[#28]
only fans ain't what its hyped out to be.

the top 10% make 73% of the revenue, the remaining 90% share the remaining 27%.
so a very few make a lot, alot make very little.

Just like everything in life, the pareto distribution is a real thing.

so odds are she ain't gonna be making bank in OF.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:42:09 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

Damn, I’d subscribe to your newsletter
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:45:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:51:34 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:56:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Tennessee or Alabama

Are we taking bets? She looks like she would have been alot of fun back in college
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 4:15:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 4:25:11 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Lol

She’ll make millions off endorsements for that 5 second clip.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 4:33:19 PM EDT
[#35]
She's cute but I have no idea what's going on here.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/18/2024 4:34:01 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

you cant be serious
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 4:36:35 PM EDT
[#37]
I bet she only does missionary
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 4:39:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 4:43:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 4:44:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Jday:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jday:

This
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 4:44:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By jm0502:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/18/2024 4:51:38 PM EDT
[#42]
I guess I am the only one here who thought this was going to be a thread about a foreign girl who is into falconry .

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/18/2024 4:52:50 PM EDT
[#43]
She’s a cutie
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 4:54:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Twisted10:

you cant be serious
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Twisted10:

you cant be serious

Link Posted: 6/18/2024 4:58:18 PM EDT
[#45]
That website makes my head hurt.  I don’t understand why TikTok is so popular.  The website is borderline unusable.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 5:00:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Admiral_Crunch:
That website makes my head hurt.  I don’t understand why TikTok is so popular.  The website is borderline unusable.
View Quote

99.9% of it's use is on a mobile app
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 5:04:12 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

I would put money on you being right. Perfect post.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 5:06:17 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

Haha
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 5:06:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: killingmachine123] [#49]
Originally Posted By eclark53520:

She'll probably make more money in the next couple years on social media endorsements than you've made in your life.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By eclark53520:

And yet, I'll be the one who is content with my life and satisfied with the overwhelming majority of my choices. Being a whore wasn't viewed as a promising or fulfilling path in life until recently.

Some of you guys need to check out the Western Society thread and seek real happiness. http://www.ar15.com/forums/general/WESTERN-SOCIETY-PROPAGANDA-THREAD/5-2687692/  

If anyone needs me, I'll be getting a vehicle manufactured by Carroll Shelby up and running in the garage.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 5:07:37 PM EDT
[#50]
That website makes my head hurt.  I don't understand why TikTok is so popular.  The website is borderline unusable.
View Quote
It is a pox. I despise it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 27
Hawk Tuah girl (Page 1 of 27)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top