Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2007 5:59:12 AM EDT
Mods/Staff Please read this before you lock it

I don't understand why we have to lock a thread in the AR technical forum about a topic that is everything this website is about, the AR15.  Many people who come to AR discussions do not visit GD and do not want to interact with alot of the people in GD.  The tech forums have a more educated crowd about these matters.  If anything all the other AWB topics in other forums should be locked and this one should be open.  

Why do we want to lock a thread about a topic that is so important and could majorly affect every member here which in turn would affect/hurt this website.  I don't want to go into GD and discuss this topic there I want to discuss it with people who are here for info about the AR not from people who want  to talk about anything but firearms.

We should want this topic posted in every forum, we are pro gun and against this proposed ban, correct.  The more people who can see and read about a possible just means that more people will be informed and possibly feel inclined to write their congressman/women.

Please take my opinion under advisement and unlock the AWB thread, also I believe most people who visit AR discussions would agree with me.

thank you,
Bill
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 9:13:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Mods/Staff Please read this before you lock it

...The tech forums have a more educated crowd about these matters.

That's why we don't need the info here.  We already know.  Policies exist for a reason.
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 9:18:21 AM EDT
[#2]
yeah i would unlock it so everyone can be aware.
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 9:44:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 9:44:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Not Technical
Link Posted: 8/1/2007 1:55:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top