Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/21/2024 6:00:35 PM EDT
They are out of stock now but how long ago did Atlantic sell these and how much were they?

Norinco 56-1 underfolder at Atlantic Firearms.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 6:11:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Hmmm......never saw those in stock
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 6:16:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cyclone:
Hmmm......never saw those in stock
View Quote

The ad may be a few years old... hard to tell. Just curious where they got their hands on pre-ban Norinco AKs.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 6:30:04 PM EDT
[#3]
1 off from a collection or seizure.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 7:37:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I remember when those were $250 at a gunshow.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 10:23:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I traded one of those in the box for a Galil
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 1:39:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By panzersergeant:

The ad may be a few years old... hard to tell. Just curious where they got their hands on pre-ban Norinco AKs.
View Quote

I have a preban Norinco been considering getting rid of. But it has full wood furniture, not a folder. Anyone have an estimated value of them?
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 6:49:58 AM EDT
[#7]
My LgS has one of these, along with a few other variants. Neat
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 11:31:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Fordtough25:
My LgS has one of these, along with a few other variants. Neat
View Quote

Do you know how much they are asking on it?
Link Posted: 8/31/2024 11:14:21 AM EDT
[#9]
You can browse, he has several Chinese Ak’s.

https://madisonguns.com/used-norinco-56s-preban-chinese-ak-47-7-62x39-kinda-crusty-shooter-grade/
Link Posted: 8/31/2024 11:44:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AEnemaBay] [#10]
Originally Posted By Fordtough25:
You can browse, he has several Chinese Ak’s.

https://madisonguns.com/used-norinco-56s-preban-chinese-ak-47-7-62x39-kinda-crusty-shooter-grade/
View Quote

Be very cautious of that place. They sold another Chinese AK (a spiker) that looked worse than the contractor Yugos with ground chambers. The trunnion lugs were also ground on. They took the rifle back, they just described it as "well loved" and "crusty" like they are that one. Funny that they put no effort into describing the condition of the rifle (bore, internals, etc) but they sure hit you with a large font ALL SALES ARE FINAL warning.
Link Posted: 8/31/2024 4:31:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fordtough25] [#11]
Originally Posted By AEnemaBay:

Be very cautious of that place. They sold another Chinese AK (a spiker) that looked worse than the contractor Yugos with ground chambers. The trunnion lugs were also ground on. They took the rifle back, they just described it as "well loved" and "crusty" like they are that one. Funny that they put no effort into describing the condition of the rifle (bore, internals, etc) but they sure hit you with a large font ALL SALES ARE FINAL warning.
View Quote

Thanks for the heads up shew, no good!

I grabbed a sar-1 from them but only handled the China mart examples.

I am local though so if anyone wants better pics of something just shoot me an IM
Link Posted: 8/31/2024 9:14:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By wolfdentd:

I have a preban Norinco been considering getting rid of. But it has full wood furniture, not a folder. Anyone have an estimated value of them?
View Quote

Probably $2500-3500, depending on condition, if you have the original box and accessories, etc.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top