User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 20
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:26:40 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
There are many lawyers on this board...

Assuming that monetary concerns were eliminated, what is the possibility of getting a federal injunction against the elected scumbags in Louisiana?

I think the local Federal Courts in New Orleans are closed!

But IF they were open, I doubt that they would listen to anyone urging this....the City would send that 'lying-bitch' attorney to say that 'Nothing of the sort is happening', and that would be it.

Eric The(FairAndBalanced)Hun

Not what I wanted to hear...
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:27:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I think we all should be troubled by this. This is some of our worst fears coming to realization. That still doesn't mean that we need to talk about killing everyone wearing Kevlar.

Fine. Let's talk about killing everyone wearing kevlar who's going door-to-door confiscating firearms from citizens.

All enemies, foreign and domestic.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:28:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'd just like to add my opinion

I hope I don't get the STFU because I'm from the UK.

It only takes one person to shoot an LEO while he is trying to remove guns from civilians then there will be problems way down the line for everyone

Any spelling Nazi's can EMS

STFU You Limey Bastard!!!!  

J/K

While your statement seems reasonable.... your government has decided and it's people accepted that firearms are a privilege granted you and subject to whatever regulation they see fit to impose.  With all due respect we watched how it worked to cooperate and work within the system and many of us are not willing to allow it here.

The second amendment isn't a guideline.  It's not a suggestion.  It's not a privilege granted us by the generosity of our betters.  It is a natural right of man.  The people who founded this nation specifically believed that insurrection in the face of blatant abuse of the people's rights was justified and necessary.  

The legal system serves itself.  Cases will be brought and lost and in the end the people whose property was stolen will simply be told to move along.  They will never see it again.  No sir.  I don't agree. If you can't draw a line a say "no further" then you (gun owners at large) can't possibly win.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:28:37 AM EDT
[#4]
AND AGAIN I SAY:

GO HERE To contact your Congressmen from the House of Represeantives.

CONTACT YOUR SENATORS, FIND THEIR NUMBER HERE

DON"T BE SHEEP!
Tell them you  are ashamed of their inaction.

We must let them know their constituents feel about this shameful repression of American Citizens.
There is nothing illegal about doing this, in fact it is our duty.

CALL NOW, DO IT NOW!

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:28:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I think we all should be troubled by this. This is some of our worst fears coming to realization. That still doesn't mean that we need to talk about killing everyone wearing Kevlar.

Fine. Let's talk about killing everyone wearing kevlar who's going door-to-door confiscating firearms from citizens.

All enemies, foreign and domestic.

+1
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:29:09 AM EDT
[#6]
none of the so-called reporters ask a question about removing the firearms from law-abiding citizens.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:30:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Here's the e-mail that I sent to my Congressman, Sam Johnson (R-TX):

Why is the National Guard disarming law-abiding citizens in New Orleans?

When they were first sent to new Orleans, we were told that they would not be conducting 'law-enforcement' activities, but yet they are shown on television disarming the local, law-abiding citizens.

This is outrageous, and I ask that you look into the legality of using the National Guard to disarm American Citizens who are attempting to protect their own homes.

When was the Second Amendment repealed?

The National Guard and the New Orleans Police are now leaving these folks to fend for themselves in this crisis.

My family still resides in the Garden District and are intent on remaining there to protect their historic home and its contents.

Please look into this and respond.

Thank you,

Eric The Hun
A 'Friend of Sam Johnson'
Plano, Texas

OK, I didn't really use my Board Name.

Eric The(NotStupid)Hun

You know, maybe, just maybe, "Eric the Hun" could have gotten more done.

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:36:48 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Names. Take names. After (if?) this mess is over, everyone involved in this debacle needs to be reminded of their statements & actions. Especially come election time.

This stuff should dog their careers permanently.

Sherry Landry - Attorney for the City of New Orleans -

She just addressed the 'gun' issue and those who refuse to leave.  Called those citizens who first showed up with their firearms "Cowboys" who did provide a valuable service when everything started.....but now they're not needed and authorities are basically not sure who the good vs. bad (armed) are.

Again, she spouted we have no reports of forced evacs - apparently she doesnt read/watch the news.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:39:41 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I have a question for those that think every cop down in NO is a traitor.

If you were an LEO and were sent or worked in the NO area. You were given orders to go and help secure the city. You have heard the reports of all the looters and armed gangs roaming the streets shooting at targets of opportunity.

You then come upon some people with a gun, would you confiscate the gun, or let them go on their way? Now remember, there may be no way to determine if the idividual with the gun is the legal owner, or is even supposed to own a gun in the first place.

I answered this in the last thread you locked.

My best friend has just returned from there. He was given standing ROE's and rules of action. He did not confiscate firearms from legally peaceable persons. Some bands of cops did. His troop did not. The only time he arrested and confiscated firearms from people was when they were in the commission of a crime. And let me tell you, crime was somewhat difficult to discern sometimes.

Just what is the "line in the sand" to keep you from locking a thread? We have people under color of authority doing the exact same thing that all of us have predicted and were our most deep held fear.

No one here is saying "KILL THEM ALL!" This is a wake up call for all of us here. We have LEO's here in this forum who are deploying down there. Are they going enforce an unjust and unconstitutional law? Displace peaceable peoples at gun point while removing their firearms?

Simply amazing.

I guess my FAL would make a nice blade for a plow after they come for mine.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:44:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:46:19 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Well maybe not everyone. But I'll tell you what. I've read some personal first hand accounts that have been posted around this site and there were a couple times that I thought to myself, cops or not they need to be shot for their actions.

Ive also seen Sgtar15s doll movies on the internet.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:48:43 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
It is still my opinion that we can discuss this problemwithout calling for the death of the LEO/NG members present in NOLA.

It seems this conversation has moved towards our members calling or emailing our government officials. To me this what we should be focusing our efforts on, not sitting here telling everyone how we'd kill anyone who came to get our guns.

I agree..however, it's not a problem....it's a fucking travesty
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:50:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:51:11 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
It is still my opinion that we can discuss this problem without calling for the death of the LEO/NG members present in NOLA.

It seems this conversation has moved towards our members calling or emailing our government officials. To me this what we should be focusing our efforts on, not sitting here telling everyone how we'd kill anyone who came to get our guns.

The other thread had plenty of contact info in it...

...this could be a situation that you see what you want to see...
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:51:53 AM EDT
[#15]
"I think this just shows the Survival guys that in a time of extreme SHTF, walking around with an AR is really stupid. You will just get shot or it will be confiscated because in an extreme disastor the government will declare marshall law. Survival forum and other people have wet dreams about wearing their high speed low drag gear and tricked out AR when the SHTF, but its all a pipe dream.

This has shown us that blending in and deep concealment is the way to go."

Captain Oblivious has just shown his face...DACE.

Bug Out Bags with ARs, is one thing... because you can only CARRY so much, guys decide IF they have to BUG OUT, they'll take whatever weapon is most likely to be useful (thus whole threads on wether this is a shotgun or a .22 or combo of AR and .22 etc. etc.

Threads dealing with BUG INS, which is the case of the folk in NO, is entirely different and we did have threads about throw away guns we'd hand over after most of the looters and rapists and zombies died down or off...

In the initial breakdown of law and order, when bands of thugs are raiding homes etc. that's when coming out in camo and kevlar, ARs and glocks makes alot of sense. Beltfeds too.

But in case you haven't noticed, the NG didn't show up in force to disarm criminals until after the criminals "died down" after a week of hard looting. I don't know anyone who would be marching around in full tactical gear a week after riots, especially when it's apparent by the constant helos and convoys that the troops have arrived.

Now, if they took my rifle, I'd be largely "disarmed" but most guys on SF have so many throw away bolt actions or other deer rifles and shotties they could lose a dozen and still have enough long arms to arm a couple of squads.

Heck, we even had threads about discrete carry - guitar cases, computer cases, to say nothing of caching and other tricks.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:53:40 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
GO HERE To contact your Congressmen

DON"T BE SHEEP!

We must let them know their constituents feel about this shameful repression of American Citizens.

CALL NOW, DO IT NOW!

I got one off to my rep, but  not to the senators. Both are big time anti-gun demon-crats!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:54:34 AM EDT
[#17]
I just sent this email to my .fedgov critters:

There are blatant and total violations of the Second, Fourth, Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments happening in New Orleans, LA as we speak.

In the latest "evacuations," law-abiding citizens who have used firearms to protect themselves and their property during the hell of lawlessness that took place after Katrina, are having their arms seized by the government.

This is an absolute outrage and will not be tolerated! These citizens with arms were the last barrier between civilization and barbarism in New Orleans. Now, the same incompetent, Constitutionally ignorant idiots who run New Orleans and Louisiana are in willful and blatant violation of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights. The actions of the police and National Guard at the orders of Gov. Blanco and Mayor Nagin are ILLEGAL and should be stopped immediately.

The remaining, law-abiding citizens of New Orleans are being unreasonably searched, stripped of property without just compensation, and are being denied the INALIENABLE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS and DEFEND THEMSELVES.

Had Gov. Blanco and Mayor Nagin done their jobs at the outset of this catastrophe, an environment of lawlessness and barbarism would not have taken hold, as an ample force of police and National Guard would have been in place within 24 hours after the hurricane. As it is, they failed, unleashed the lawless wolves on their citizens, and are now punishing those citizens for protecting their lives and livelihoods.

I have unyielding respect and admiration for sworn Peace Officers and military personnel everywhere. They are America’s finest and deserve our support for what they do. They have been put in a terrible position by incompetent leaders who are more focused on vote-buying, graft and patronage than protecting the rights of the people they serve.

I feel it is my duty as a US citizen to state that I will never allow my rights or the rights of my compatriots to be violated the way the people of New Orleans rights are being violated.

I am respectfully demanding you to use your abilities as my elected representative to do the following.

1. Craft a non-binding resolution stating that the federal government supports and defends the rights of all law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms to protect themselves, their neighbors and their property in disaster zones, especially in vacuums of law enforcement.

2. Immediately begin an investigation into the orders given by the governor of Louisiana and the Mayor of New Orleans to confiscate the arms of law-abiding citizens as violations of the Second, Fourth, Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments as well as the Civil Rights Act.

3. Immediately deny non-disaster relief federal funding of any kind to any agency, state or locality currently engaged in the acts of seizing arms of law-abiding citizens in violation of  the Second, Fourth, Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments as well as the Civil Rights Act.

4. Draft a resolution that all citizens whose arms have been seized will have them returned immediately. Furthermore, the resolution shall require that citizens whose arms were lost, damaged or destroyed in the seizure will be immediately compensated for those arms at current manufacturer’s suggested retail price and the citizen will be immune from prosecution should lost, damaged or destroyed arms be criminally misused by other persons. Finally, all citizens whose arms were illegally seized will receive restitution at 100 percent of the current manufacturer’s suggested retail price of their arms from a fund of the combined personal assets of Governor Blanco and Mayor Nagin.

5. Draft an immediate, emergency resolution that all evacuees with arms shall keep them and shall be allowed to take their arms with them in a safe and responsible manner, with help from the National Guard.

Your help in this grave violation will be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:54:39 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
It is still my opinion that we can discuss this problem without calling for the death of the LEO/NG members present in NOLA.

The King of England got a lot of letters and appeals from the colonies as well, but it didn't work.

How long does the ballot box and the soap box need to remain ineffective before the next box is opened?

These people who are taking arms from lawful citizens are criminals and traitors and need to be treated as such.  Whether they get justice via the US court system or the court system of the flooded N.O. streets is fine with me... as long as they get justice delivered to them.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:56:56 AM EDT
[#19]
I just contacted my Congressman and Senator.

I have read with growing alarm about abuses of power in NO, LA.
I have read about seizures of personnel property from lawful residents of that city. These people tried to defend their personnel roperty from looters with firearms that they own. These firearms are being taken away from these lawful citizens and are being left at the mercy of looters. Since when has the Constitution of the United States been repealed??? Our founding fathers must be rolling in their graves right now. When I was in Iraq,  the citizens are allowed firearms for their protection. Are we now being told that we will trust potential terrorists with firearms, but not our own citizens. I would like to see an investigation into these abuses and those responsible brought to justice.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:58:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:59:25 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Names. Take names. After (if?) this mess is over, everyone involved in this debacle needs to be reminded of their statements & actions. Especially come election time.

This stuff should dog their careers permanently.

Sherry Landry - Attorney for the City of New Orleans -

She just addressed the 'gun' issue and those who refuse to leave.  Called those citizens who first showed up with their firearms "Cowboys" who did provide a valuable service when everything started.....but now they're not needed and authorities are basically not sure who the good vs. bad (armed) are.

Again, she spouted we have no reports of forced evacs - apparently she doesnt read/watch the news.

Googled:

Sherry Landry
City Attorney
Prior to working in City government, Ms. Landry was employed by Locke Liddell & Sapp as a transactional attorney. She received her law degree from Loyola University, where she graduated summa cum laude and served as the Editor in Chief of the Law Review. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Landry was employed as a teacher and, in 1992, was named the Jefferson Parish Middle School Teacher of the Year.

couldn't find a picture (maybe that's a good thing!) but she's a school teacher turned lawyer! (and possible termagant) If there isn't a better poster child for Lifetime/Oxygen/NOW! Watch for upcoming appearances on Oprah/CNN/Today (where she and Katie can swap tales about men being scum)
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:59:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:01:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:02:25 AM EDT
[#24]
No you would not be alone. Not everyone is a sheeple. Many, yes but not all . Some know that there are principals worth dying over, and there are families that understand a man will have to make that choice at times.
The time is NOW  to sit down with our families and discuss these issues and work through them with our families so they will know what is going to happen in certain situations and what they will need ,etc., etc. I can not just go out in a blaze of glory defending my Constitutional reights without haveing discussed this with my family and making sure they could go on if we had to make the ultimate sacrifice. Hopefully, it will never come to that , but if it does hopefully we would have tha skill and ability to survive such a scenario. We must have this resolved with ourselves and our families beforehand.
Again I say, better to die on my feet than on my knees as a coward and slave.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:04:04 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Holy Shit!!! Are any of you watching FOX - The City Attorney just said,  that they have no evidence of soldiers or any members of the NO Police "kicking in doors" and removing people...and...evacuation by force has not been used.

YOU LYING BITCH!!!!!!

Yell I saw that and so did the wife...she went super PMS, before I could open my mouth.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:04:19 AM EDT
[#26]

Isn't that amazing, we can have the same discussion without discussing killing LEO's at the same time.

Are they truely considered LAW Enforcment Officers if they are enforceing ILLEGAL so called Laws or orders?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:08:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Indeed.

Perhaps a new term needs coined... OEO?*

*Outlaw Enforcement Officer
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:11:39 AM EDT
[#28]
ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE ANTI GUNNERS ARE CLAPPING AND HAVE BIG GRINS ON THEIR FACE.

What needs to be done now is make sure this never happens again. That we make sure these people get their firearms back. We need to figure out a way to support the GOOD people of N.O. There is not a thing that we could do now by talking about doing harm to those that have been given the order.

If that does happen it will give the anti gunners another reason to make sure it happens in every state. Think about it a legal owner of guns shooting LEO or National Guard. Tell me that is not a reason for the wave to flow to disarm all gun owners.
The NRA should help those people secure their weapons and make sure they get them back. We know this will not happen and in reality how many of those people belong to the NRA. The other problem I see is that if the anti gunners see how easy it was to disarm gun owners they might get the balls to do it in other places down the road.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:14:12 AM EDT
[#29]
The National Guard are worse than the Looters.

Taking a tv from walmart won't kill anyone.   Disarming a law abiding citizen might.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:14:42 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

The NRA should help those people secure their weapons and make sure they get them back. We know this will not happen and in reality how many of those people belong to the NRA. The other problem I see is that if the anti gunners see how easy it was to disarm gun owners they might get the balls to do it in other places down the road.

I wrote the NRA an email last night to request they take this up on capitol hill. All they did was put in a small news blurb from the link I sent.

I think we can count the NRA as AWOL on this one.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:14:52 AM EDT
[#31]
I know some were having problems loading the other videos - heres the one from Fox News and the elderly lady being JBT'd.

asjewelers.com/FRstuff/Katrina/Gun_grab_big.wmv
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:15:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Letters, emails and phone calls were placed to my representatives:

Senators Clinton and Shumer..
Representative Carolyn McCarthy..

Fat lot of good it does considering they're rabid anti gunners....
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:16:36 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE ANTI GUNNERS ARE CLAPPING AND HAVE BIG GRINS ON THEIR FACE.

What needs to be done now is make sure this never happens again. That we make sure these people get their firearms back. We need to figure out a way to support the GOOD people of N.O. There is not a thing that we could do now by talking about doing harm to those that have been given the order.

If that does happen it will give the anti gunners another reason to make sure it happens in every state. Think about it a legal owner of guns shooting LEO or National Guard. Tell me that is not a reason for the wave to flow to disarm all gun owners.

The NEXT time promises to be quite violent.  The government confiscating our legal arms was mostly theortical until now.  It's no longer a "what if" for any of us, it's a "when they come".  I'm sure that many of us will now be listening a bit more closely and spending more time with the AssaultWeb forums as the locks may not come as quickly.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:17:11 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I know some were having problems loading the other videos - heres the one from Fox News and the elderly lady being JBT'd.

wow... fighting with an old woman

I didnt even see any water there
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:18:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:22:07 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:22:09 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tackling an old lady.

Bravo.

Can anyone make out if that is NOPD or another department?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:24:00 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

They seriously fucked her up - what a fucking hero that cop was. Look like he practically broke her hip.

This is some seriously fucked up shit going down. No sign of water in her house, none whatsoever.

I am beginning to see why maybe everyone seems to hate NOPD so much. maybe they should change their name from NOPD to NSADP. For those of you who don't know, that was the official title of the German Nazi Party in the 1930s.

Those LEOs make me ashamed to be an American.  They need brown shirts, not blue ones.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:24:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Ya know, after hearing that attorney for the city spout 'we have no evidence'

HANG THE FUCKING WHORE!!!!!!!!  I'm fucking livid
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:25:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Go to CNN.com and look at the video marked"I will leave when I'm dead"
These people need help now!
ps-hopefully someone can pull that video for me
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:26:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Kinda makes me wnat to buy some 80% lowers.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:29:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Hold on trying to pull the video
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:29:34 AM EDT
[#43]
A small part of me wants a previously legally armed citizen to be killed by a looter,
now that the LEO/NG has disarmed him.  

Not that I want a "good" person killed, but so that maybe something gets sparked.

Another small part of me wants to see a firefight between a legally armed citizen and a
LEO/NG who is trying to illegally disarm him....  except I think this would fuel the fire
for the antis.  

A guy I work with seems to think the Constitution doesn't apply under Martial Law.

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:32:18 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's probably already been asked, but how do the cops/NG know who has firearms and who doesn't?

The NYT article states "legally registered firearms".

Does LA or New Orleans require all firearms to be registered? Or is it one of those things where a person has to apply to the police cheif and obtain a seperate permit for each handgun purchase?
Or do CHL holders have to list each carry gun on their permit?
Or did they pull a "Red Dawn" manuver and go through the 4473's of gun shops in the area?

It's the NYT.  They can't fathom the notion that legal guns haven't been "registered".

ETA: I stand corrected.
http://www.legis.state.la.us/lss/lss.asp?doc=97850

Registration has led to confiscation.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:34:31 AM EDT
[#46]
That video desrves its own post in the gd
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:34:54 AM EDT
[#47]
The gun seizures and the forced evacuations in Louisiana MUST STOP! Both are not only unconstitutional, but a demeaning and illegal strong-arming of law abiding citizens by the government. You cannot force a citizen to leave their property unless you have an arrest warrant or they themselves are creating a public heath emergency....a simple fear of the citizen getting sick is not enough to make them leave their property! As a Louisiana attroney, a current Louisiana assistant district attorney, and ex-policeman in Louisiana with 8 years of duty, this entire seizure of free people and/or their firearms is making me sick and ashamed that our country's constitutional safegards are so easily disregarded!!! No way would I take arms from law abiding citizens in their own homes if ordered to do so, and no way would I allow my arms to be taken from my home in time of crisis when I need them to protect my family. While you cannot use deadly force in Louisiana to simply protect property (otherthan when someone enters your home or vehicle, when you're present therein, to commit a theft or with intent to commit a felony...you may shoot them), you CAN use deadly force to resist an UNLAWFUL ARREST! Rule number one for Louisiana law enforcement...if you get your ass shot off making an illegal arrest, tough-shit...IT'S A JUSTIFIED HOMICIDE UNDER LOUISIANA LAW! I would strongly urge all officers participating in this crisis not to blindly follow orders from officials who do not have a clue, but to maintain the Constitution and laws of Louisiana and the United States. Remind yourself of your oath before being lead blind ignorant fools!!! Also, if there is another attorney who personally knows someone these atrocities are happening to, I plead with you to file on their behalf both an injunction and a 1983 action ASAP! THE UNARMING AND FORCED REMOVAL OF CITIZENS IN THEIR HOMES HAS GOT TO STOP!!!  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:37:16 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'd just like to add my opinion

I hope I don't get the STFU because I'm from the UK.

It only takes one person to shoot an LEO while he is trying to remove guns from civilians then there will be problems way down the line for everyone

Any spelling Nazi's can EMS

STFU You Limey Bastard!!!!  

J/K

While your statement seems reasonable.... your government has decided and it's people accepted that firearms are a privilege granted you and subject to whatever regulation they see fit to impose.  With all due respect we watched how it worked to cooperate and work within the system and many of us are not willing to allow it here.

The second amendment isn't a guideline.  It's not a suggestion.  It's not a privilege granted us by the generosity of our betters.  It is a natural right of man.  The people who founded this nation specifically believed that insurrection in the face of blatant abuse of the people's rights was justified and necessary.  

The legal system serves itself.  Cases will be brought and lost and in the end the people whose property was stolen will simply be told to move along.  They will never see it again.  No sir.  I don't agree. If you can't draw a line a say "no further" then you (gun owners at large) can't possibly win.

It was accepted but that does not mean that we shooters did not fight....It meant we were outnumbered...simple math....there was not way we could have stopped it...If there had been an armed resistance by all or even a few to try to stop it ....We would have lost ALL our guns

Taffy
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:37:28 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Go to CNN.com and look at the video marked"I will leave when I'm dead"
These people need help now!
ps-hopefully someone can pull that video for me

Good For them!  I wonder if there is any way to directly help them?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:37:34 AM EDT
[#50]
DONE!!

Quoted:
AND AGAIN I SAY:

GO HERE To contact your Congressmen from the House of Represeantives.

DON"T BE SHEEP!

CALL NOW, DO IT NOW!

Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top