BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 68
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 5:01:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just ordered a LPK for $70 from RRA, and got the confirmation email. A little weird is shipping cost is TBD.

We'll see!

Ordered from them on the 10th and they still haven't charged my card, we'll see if/when it shows up.
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 5:23:05 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=CZ93384&src=bckrdAlrt
Dont know to much about the site.
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 5:24:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got an "In stock" email from Natchez and ordered one LPK for $78 shipped DSL.
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 5:56:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Natchez has been around for a long time. I used to buy ammo from them about 10 years ago before I started reloading.
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 6:43:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Got one! Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 6:48:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=CZ93384&src=bckrdAlrt
Dont know to much about the site.

Natchez is a good place to order from.  Spent many a $$$$ there.

They seem to have three different LPKs in stock.  One from Battenfeld Technologies and two from  Cammenga.  Don't know the quality of those parts.

FB
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 6:57:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Bought the $69.99 kit, checked back right after I finished check out and it was OOS. Looks like they had a very limited amount in stock
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 7:51:41 PM EDT
[#8]
The 69.99 kit is a Bushmaster.
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 8:06:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Did they list that on the site somewhere? I'm not seeing that
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 8:13:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did they list that on the site somewhere? I'm not seeing that

Not listed, but its a bushmaster pic, bushmaster uses polymer trigger guards, and description matches cheaper than dirt's listing for bushmaster lpks
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 5:25:35 AM EDT
[#11]
DSA has lpk's cheap today
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 5:32:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

LINK?  thanks!!

NM... inventory ins't real-time... found some LPKs but it let me add 10,000 to the cart :)...
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 5:35:11 AM EDT
[#13]

turns out their website my not be up to date adn even though you can order, it may not be in stock.

we'll see.

Quoted:
Quoted:

LINK?  thanks!!

Link Posted: 1/17/2013 6:38:32 AM EDT
[#14]
The lpk at dsa is in stock i talked to them on the phone yesterday. I ordered 2 they told me they would ship this week. 65$ each.
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 6:45:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The lpk at dsa is in stock i talked to them on the phone yesterday. I ordered 2 they told me they would ship this week. 65$ each.

Hope you're right!  Just ordered 4.  Crazy it's $15 shipping on a LPK.  Should easily fit in a flat rate envelope with USPS.
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 7:02:30 AM EDT
[#16]
I got ahold of PSA this morning. I ordered 2 lower classic build kits on jan 14 ....the guy said they will be shipped next week. Just wanted to give u all a heads up. If anyone gets email confirmation, please post up...thanks
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 7:06:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just ordered a LPK for $70 from RRA, and got the confirmation email. A little weird is shipping cost is TBD.

We'll see!

Ordered from them on the 10th and they still haven't charged my card, we'll see if/when it shows up.

I ordered two LPK's from RRA a few days ago and they took the order, but not CC charge yet.  No response to my email asking if they had them in stock or would ship anytime soon.  confidence is low to moderate.

Link Posted: 1/17/2013 7:09:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hope you're right!  Just ordered 4.  Crazy it's $15 shipping on a LPK.  Should easily fit in a flat rate envelope with USPS.

Just talked to them.  At first they said they were in stock, then got put on hold and was told they are backordered 6 weeks.  Maybe they ran out while I was on the line, don't know.
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 8:10:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I got ahold of PSA this morning. I ordered 2 lower classic build kits on jan 14 ....the guy said they will be shipped next week. Just wanted to give u all a heads up. If anyone gets email confirmation, please post up...thanks

I ordered the PSA Lower Build Kit on 12/21/12 and got the shipping notice email on 1/4/13 and it arrived 1/8/13.  Hope that helps give everyone a time frame.  3 and a half weeks from order date to my door step.
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 8:17:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Just talked to DSA as well and they said the lpks I ordered yesterday should ship in about a week
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 1:08:11 PM EDT
[#21]
These were in stock, but looks like I may have grabbed the last two of these: Magpul MOE Stock kit from DSG Arms

I ordered from DSG last night and got an invoice and shipping confirmation number today. I like their style!!
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 2:31:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Anyone know where I could find an LPK minus the FCG?
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 2:44:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Anyone know where I could find an LPK minus the FCG?

Could backorder from White Oak Armament.
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 6:48:19 PM EDT
[#24]
I found a small company that has LPK's in stock for a reasonable price $70 per. They don't have the pistol grip but let's face it, most people just discard and buy a Magpul MAID or something similar. I ordered 2 this morning and everything went through fine. Their system is currently "closed" but I think that's because they don't want to have 150 orders in off hours and not have enough stock in the AM when they open....just my assumption.

LPK's

I would try in the AM and it should be back up and available to add to cart.....
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 7:42:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Anybody having trouble getting on PSA's website?
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:25:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I ordered two LPK's from RRA a few days ago and they took the order, but not CC charge yet.  No response to my email asking if they had them in stock or would ship anytime soon.  confidence is low to moderate.

Good luck. I ordered a trigger kit from them on the 2nd. I got the standard order received confirmation email, and it hasn't hit my cc yet. I've emailed twice and tried calling multiple times, with no response. I'm hopeful it will show up, but I'm not going to hold my breathe. People say wait, but it's been two and a half weeks for me with not so much of a peep out of them. I understand they have listed items that are on backorder, but nowhere I've read that a lpk or trigger kit is on that list. We shall see.

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:26:27 AM EDT
[#27]
A few people were expressing doubts about RRA.  I want to chime in with a thumbs up!

Ordered a single stage LPK on 1/2 and it arrived on 1/16.  No emails or communication except for the intial order receipt.

I didn't call or email, it just showed up on my doorstep, Thanks RRA.

*Edited dates, mixed them up with my order from PSA, which I haven't received.*
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 6:29:25 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

A few people were expressing doubts about RRA.  I want to chime in with a thumbs up!

Ordered a single stage LPK on 1/2 and it arrived on 1/16.  No emails or communication except for the intial order receipt.

I didn't call or email, it just showed up on my doorstep, Thanks RRA.

I can report the same. Received email with tracking number when item shipped.

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 7:29:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Is PSA's website down or am I the only one that can't get on?
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 7:31:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Is PSA's website down or am I the only one that can't get on?

You are the only one.... Works for me

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 7:36:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Hmm wonder what's going on or a LPK a few days ago and since then haven't been able to get back on their website.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 7:38:45 AM EDT
[#32]
Does anyone know if Rock River charges tax? I ordered LPKs that totaled $500 and they just charged my card for $549. I know shipping is TBD but $49 for UPS ground to deliver a couple states over seems pretty high.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 7:46:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Does anyone know if Rock River charges tax? I ordered LPKs that totaled $500 and they just charged my card for $549. I know shipping is TBD but $49 for UPS ground to deliver a couple states over seems pretty high.

They shouldn't collect tax unless they have a physical presence in your state.  $49 shipping sounds like complete rape, unless you chose overnight shipping or something.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 7:46:51 AM EDT
[#34]
From their website Sales Tax:
"Non-exempt Illinois residents are charged 6.75% sales tax. Non-exempt Ohio residents will be charged sales tax based on the rate for their local taxing jurisdiction".
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 8:07:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
"Non-exempt Illinois residents are charged 6.75% sales tax. Non-exempt Ohio residents will be charged sales tax based on the rate for their local taxing jurisdiction".

Thanks, lol of course I have to live in the only state besides theirs that charges tax. I wonder why Ohio. And no it was UPS ground shipping. Makes sense now, thanks!
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 10:41:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck. I ordered a trigger kit from them on the 2nd. I got the standard order received confirmation email, and it hasn't hit my cc yet. I've emailed twice and tried calling multiple times, with no response. I'm hopeful it will show up, but I'm not going to hold my breathe. People say wait, but it's been two and a half weeks for me with not so much of a peep out of them. I understand they have listed items that are on backorder, but nowhere I've read that a lpk or trigger kit is on that list. We shall see.

Same issues for me.  I'd love to know exactly what they have in stock, when it will ship, etc....but all i really want to know right now is...a rough estimate of when I might get it.  one week, one month, one year, etc.  very vague compared to other sites that either told you inventory levels and would not take your order.  i just hate to assume and pass up another LPK deal waiting.  or have too many LPK's, but that's probably the least of my worries right now.

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 11:03:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Eh, debating eventually just sucking it up and grabbing a LPK for like $110-$140 from the ee. I've gotten good deals on new stuff for the rest of this build trolling these forums all day during work for the past week or so so it's not a huge deal.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 11:11:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Eh, debating eventually just sucking it up and grabbing a LPK for like $110-$140 from the ee. I've gotten good deals on new stuff for the rest of this build trolling these forums all day during work for the past week or so so it's not a huge deal.

Yep. Monitor all the "in-stock" threads and buy something you don't "need" selling at msrp and go resell it at EE, gunbroker, etc. Use that profit to go buy what you really need from someone else doing the same thing as you. Rinse and repeat.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 12:14:20 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm really hoping stag pulls through on my LPk order from the 4th I could use it
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 12:27:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Try Windham Weaponry, they don't have kits, but they have all the parts to make your own kit and at normal prices.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 12:28:17 PM EDT
[#41]
well dsarms do not have any -- their site isnt live inventory but finally got ahold of them this morning and she checked my order from the 16th and she said it should ship within next few days but that they were out of stock now though
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 12:40:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Just got the shipping notification from UPS for my RRA LPK.  Order was placed on 1/11.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 2:01:17 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep. Monitor all the "in-stock" threads and buy something you don't "need" selling at msrp and go resell it at EE, gunbroker, etc. Use that profit to go buy what you really need from someone else doing the same thing as you. Rinse and repeat.

You sir, are part of the problem...

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 2:14:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

You sir, are part of the problem...  

No, its called a solution. This is how the free market works. I didn't create this problem, but I'm working with the market conditions to get what I want. No one is going hungry because I'm flipping pmags.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 3:06:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Try Windham Weaponry, they don't have kits, but they have all the parts to make your own kit and at normal prices.

I ordered from WW last Friday, but haven't received shipping notification.  No indication if the parts are in stock or out.

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 3:32:30 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks, lol of course I have to live in the only state besides theirs that charges tax. I wonder why Ohio. And no it was UPS ground shipping. Makes sense now, thanks!
I would bet it has something to do with the store front that they set up at Camp Perry for a month or so at Nationals.

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 6:20:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I ordered from WW last Friday, but haven't received shipping notification.  No indication if the parts are in stock or out.

me too
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 6:34:46 PM EDT
[#48]
I ordered an RRA kit with 2 stage trigger and ergo grip on 2 Jan. I guess they are waiting on the trigger. No notice yet.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 6:57:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Got all excited after the 3 week wait for the 3 lower kits I ordered.  Just to find out I got shorted DUH!!!!
Only got one buffer tube assembly.  I hope I don't have to wait another three weeks for this to be corrected.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh102/narfxj/IMAG0502_zps908b991a.jpg

ARG!!! So more bad news.  So I was told my missing parts would ship with in 2-3 days on the 12th.  I have not received the missing parts yet.  So once again I called this morning to check and no one hand a clue.  Nothing had been recorded or shipped.  Once again I'm being told it will be shipped in 2-3 days.
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 5:39:44 AM EDT
[#50]
http://www.stagarms.com/product_info.php?cPath=18_31&products_id=231
Page / 68
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top