Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 7:11:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
m1sniper can you clear up this issue from 2 years ago being as our shop opened last year.  

Sure can.You pirated one of our members GB auction pics and descriptions for your own auctions when you 1st started selling demilled XM16E1 receivers.When he confronted you about it,you belittled him and accused HIM of using your pics. This Family member saved all the belittling and nasty email replies from you, and I'm on the fone with him now confirming it. Your last reply to him was dated  12/18/ 2009
Sooo,,like said,in my eyes "strike 2" for you.

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 7:24:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I guess that makes strike 1 for having no idea what you are talking about and strike 2 for slandering my companies good name. Does your buddy make Xm demills did I copy his design. We started this email less then a 1 1/2 years ago so save it.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 7:28:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I guess that makes strike 1 for having no idea what you are talking about and strike 2 for slandering my companies good name. Does your buddy make Xm demills did I copy his design. We started this email less then a 1 1/2 years ago so save it.

Nope,no thanks as I will never be dealing with you.  "Thanks and have a nice day,,,and mind your own damn business",,sound familiar?

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 7:29:48 PM EDT
[#4]
We had a lot of emails on the forum about the Xm177 Style barrels with the Round Cap well the good news is we have 60 instock with round cap .625 under the sight. and 30 of them at the request of customer .750 under the sight. Please email us direct at [email protected] we do not check the forum much just when we get numerous emails from members that someone is abusing the forum and bashing the thread just for something to do on a Saturday night.

[email protected] You can also check out some of our builds on facebook High Powered Armory. This is not intended to sell product or promote our company just simply to show the work we do and projects we are working on.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 7:33:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Why would I steal someones pictures i'm not a cave man there are atleast 4 different cameras sitting on my desk alone at our shop.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 7:40:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why would I steal someones pictures i'm not a cave man there are atleast 4 different cameras sitting on my desk alone at our shop.

Only you can answer that,,so please,do tell us.
Do you need the GB complaint issue number to refresh your memory? Or would you prefer to just move on?
I DON'T like it when companies "mess" with my retro family.
Oh,,and BTW,,the pic stealing was annoying(you also used his complete auction description,as in copy/paste),but your email replies to him were unacceptable,unprofessional and just plain rude. Ahhh,,yeah,he has them saved,and that's just what we were chatting about via fone.

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 7:52:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm baffled by the whole situation to be honest.

I understand that this is a tech forum and all, and my time hear has been limited. But this forum IS a FAMILY. We all have a common goal of furthering the knowledge of all things retro, and day after day, I am amazed by the generosity of the folks here, and feel privelaged to be a part of this family.

Without back story I can't comment on the current scuffle, but it would seem that a) hipowered is wearing out his welcome, and b) hipowered keeps blatantly advertising and claiming he's not. There are proper channels to go through to advertise.

This shit is weird, just sayin.....
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 7:54:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes please provide that because you are now putting down the shovel and digging your hole with a back hoe. I'm not gonna argue back and forth it's childish. You are taking away the entire point of the forum as members can come on ask questions and get answers and this issue of picture piracy has nothing to do with me and nothing to do with you so if you want to continue to slander my company go start another thread and do it I won't even respond so you can use your freedom of speach and do exactly that. Listen to yourself you are saying we stole someones picture of a torch cut demilled receiver when our pictures from the auction are of our break room table with 100 demilled receivers and one of our M2HBs . Is this your buddies table or did he steal my pictures. Posted below to put a rest to this BS a picture from our auction. I'm 30 years old and never did I ever think I would be going back and forth defending myself that I stole a picture so unless the table below is the exact same table your buddy has and the exact same box I took some of the receivers out of then the question is who stole what this is the picture from my auction.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/aaacustomcars/DSCF2326.jpg
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 7:59:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Feel free to reply just because your foot is in your mouth you can still say I'm sorry it was a misunderstanding we can leave it at that.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 8:38:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Feel free to reply just because your foot is in your mouth you can still say I'm sorry it was a misunderstanding we can leave it at that.

"slander" per websters: the utterance of a falsehood that damages anothers reputation.  
The 1st email from our member to you requesting you not use his pic and your 1st reply just arrived here. More to follow as he pulls them up.
The pic you show here is NOT the same pic that you used when you 1st started selling the demilled receivers.You changed it after the complaint was filed with GB.His picture background for most of his items is pretty well known here in retroland.Copy of your original listing is on it's way soon as he retrieves it.He saves ALL his GB info on a memory stick.
ARE YOU 110% sure you want this proof posted for ALL to see,and chance losing your credibility????
Be careful with your use of the word "slander",,it WILL come back and bite.

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 8:56:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Yes but please follow the forum guide lines as they are listed and please post that in the appropriate section as soon as he gets his top secret files from the Bat cave. If you have any questions about the original topic feel free to ask if not save it as the moderator stated 2 pages ago enough of the BS.
Link Posted: 6/9/2012 9:05:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Hope I answered all of your emails and questions if I have not email us directly at [email protected] this thread has lost it's focus and everytime someone asks a questions before we can answer they are rudely interupted someone with no interest or questions about an item. This is a tech forum and we advertise as per request of customer they ask where to purchase a barrel or moderator we tell them where we have them for sale and if they are instock or on back order. Thanks to the forums members for making this specific build such a challenge and success. I have viewed alot of other topics on this website and everyone is very professional but for some reason this topic has alot of people with no dog in the fight that seem to want this project to crash and burn it's very sad and makes you wonder what the real reason behind the blindside comments are. Keep in mind to the guy that are angry that we made a product that there forum member friend is making and for some reason is unable to or unwilling to make anymore. We listed these on gunbroker and had no intention of joining the forum to adverise or discuss these in anyway so keep in mind when outsiders make the comment I use this to adverise. I was invited here to answer questions I did not seek out the forum. In fact the email reads, Hi great looking barrels have you ever heard of AR15.com you should sign up and answer some questions and of course defend yourself as there are a few regular idiots that will stomp your add if you don't. Copied and pasted exactly as it was written to me I should've ran for the hills when I seen that. As you can see I did not join the forum to weeks after I ran the barrels. Thanks to the new customers we have made as a result of someone posting on this forum and can say a great deal of the build success was due to this fact.

Link Posted: 6/9/2012 11:57:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Hate to be the party pooper here, but it seems he's running a business as a normal member.

Don't that violate the CoC?
Link Posted: 6/10/2012 1:51:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/10/2012 1:51:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Done
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top