Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/15/2017 7:51:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Two Orders placed for 8 LPK's and another for a rifle kit are still "Awaiting Fulfillment" - Obviously they are not prioritizing by price of orders - - But yes it is so cheap I can wait - I can remember waiting forever  for a toy purchased with cereal box tops to arrive --- "WHAT???" says the cell phone generation
Link Posted: 12/15/2017 8:18:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Two Orders placed for 8 LPK's and another for a rifle kit are still "Awaiting Fulfillment" - Obviously they are not prioritizing by price of orders - - But yes it is so cheap I can wait - I can remember waiting forever  for a toy purchased with cereal box tops to arrive --- "WHAT???" says the cell phone generation
View Quote
Man I remember waiting forever for my Ghostbusters glow in the dark frisbee to arrive in the mail...

On topic- finally got shipping email for my 1 kit today.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:04:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Mine too ... I think :D

I am traveling on business and just found a notification that mine was delivered yesterday.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My order arrived yesterday, including the sinister LPK.
Mine too ... I think :D

I am traveling on business and just found a notification that mine was delivered yesterday.
Confirming my entire order (5 LPKs sans trigger group) arrived on 11 December 2017
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:46:05 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm still waiting on some movement on my order. Ordered 10 LPKs.

Still in "Awaiting Fulfillment". I assumed it'd be here by xmas considering that BF sales are for holiday gifts.  At this rate probably not.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 5:44:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Just checked on my orders - order number placed for LPK's on the 24th and order for rifle kit on the 26th are almost 3000 apart - No surprise they are backed up -
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 10:47:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Still in "Awaiting Fulfillment". I assumed it'd be here by xmas considering that BF sales are for holiday gifts.  At this rate probably not.
View Quote
This was my original plan but then I did the math on 10 SSAs ...

Do you build that many rifles a year? If not, do you have advice for best long-term storage method for an LPK?
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 12:07:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/18/2017 12:34:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They are oiled in the bag. Squirrel away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
[b]Originally Posted By  If not, do you have advice for best long-term storage method for an LPK?
They are oiled in the bag. Squirrel away.
Nice! Thx
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 3:29:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Do you build that many rifles a year? If not, do you have advice for best long-term storage method for an LPK?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I sure don't build that many rifles but I do have a couple builds planned for this coming year, and it is always nice to have spares.

Storage: it depends on how the manufacturer packages them. If they are not soaked in oil or coated cosmoline, I will put them in a size-appropriate 6-mil ziplock bag and squirt a generous amount of Mobil-1 oil into the bag, squish it around, seal it, then double bag the first bag in another 4-mil or 6-mil ziplock bag and put it in its appropriate storage location. I'm pretty serious about my spares (cough: hoarding). I'd hate to unbox something a few years from now and find it covered in rust.

Nice bags here: 4-mil zip closure bags (Ebay)  and  6-mil zip closure bags (Ebay)

HEY! I FINALLY got an email from Stag Arms this morning! This is the last straggler of all the things I ordered Thanksgiving week.

Don't know why I am so excited over LPKs.
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 3:36:55 PM EDT
[#10]
mine showed up today (4 LPK's).  Ordered black Friday'ish
Link Posted: 12/19/2017 11:02:10 PM EDT
[#11]
I ordered 2 lower parts kits on the 24th. I got a small padded envelope today. Only 1 kit.  Doh. I emailed customer service.
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 1:04:56 AM EDT
[#12]
My kit showed up today! It was a helluva deal.
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 1:36:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

No, I sure don't build that many rifles but I do have a couple builds planned for this coming year, and it is always nice to have spares.

Storage: it depends on how the manufacturer packages them. If they are not soaked in oil or coated cosmoline, I will put them in a size-appropriate 6-mil ziplock bag and squirt a generous amount of Mobil-1 oil into the bag, squish it around, seal it, then double bag the first bag in another 4-mil or 6-mil ziplock bag and put it in its appropriate storage location. I'm pretty serious about my spares (cough: hoarding). I'd hate to unbox something a few years from now and find it covered in rust.

Nice bags here: 4-mil zip closure bags (Ebay)  and  6-mil zip closure bags (Ebay)

HEY! I FINALLY got an email from Stag Arms this morning! This is the last straggler of all the things I ordered Thanksgiving week.

View Quote
Great tips! Thx
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 3:05:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Great tips! Thx
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great tips! Thx
Rust is the mortal enemy of firearms, more so even than liberals.

Oil and baggies are cheap insurance.
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 3:59:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I ordered 2 lower parts kits on the 24th. I got a small padded envelope today. Only 1 kit.  Doh. I emailed customer service.
View Quote
Have you heard back from them?  I ordered some parts and was missing a buffer spring.  I contacted them through their site a few days ago and haven't heard anything from them.
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 5:53:01 PM EDT
[#16]
today

got muh 10 lpks and other stuff
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 7:45:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Still haven't seen the 2 kits I ordered on the 24th and haven't had any updates to my order. They're just spares so I'm in no big need to have them right now.
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 11:15:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
today

View Quote
Got all of mine as well yesterday.  This is how you run a Thanksgiving special.
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 11:28:37 PM EDT
[#19]
still waiting
Link Posted: 12/21/2017 2:19:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Add me to the still waiting list
Link Posted: 12/21/2017 5:11:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Yup, still waiting.
Link Posted: 12/21/2017 5:56:46 PM EDT
[#22]
I ordered my parts kit on the 23rd.

It came today.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/21/2017 6:17:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Jeez they took a long time from "info submitted to shipper" to "actually getting something shipped". Looks like mine will arrive on the 27th.

That's NOT how you run a Black Friday sale.
Link Posted: 12/21/2017 8:07:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Mine are still "awaiting fulfillment". I'm actually kind of curious to see how long it's going to take them - still irritated, though.
Link Posted: 12/21/2017 9:17:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Still waiting on my couple LPKs from Stag Arms.

$15/ea was a good price, but even better I picked up two of their nickel BCGs for $75 ea, those are phenomenal in my book.

FYI - Schuyler Arms has the same Stag LPK minus trigger group for $17
Stag LPK without trigger group
Link Posted: 12/21/2017 11:46:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Have you heard back from them?  I ordered some parts and was missing a buffer spring.  I contacted them through their site a few days ago and haven't heard anything from them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not yet. I am going to call tomorrow from work.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 10:16:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
today

View Quote
You guys did great.  I would have snagged a half dozen, but came into this about 6 hours too late.

Love the Stag kit sans trigger

I am going to build a castle out of A2 grips, and shitty milspec triggers
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 10:51:07 AM EDT
[#28]
I ordered 4 LPKs from Stag on 11-23.  They didn’t ship until 12/19...1 hour after I ordered 2 more LPKs from CMMG because I was tired of waiting.   Oh well...I’ll use them eventually
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 12:41:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Received shipping notice this A.M. for two buffer tubes - the 8 LPK's are still backordered - Order was placed before noon on the 24th - Rifle kit ordered on 26th is also Awaiting Fullfilment - They must be waiting for some resupply of items - Just hope they don't cheap out and get some garbage parts just to clear the back log -
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 1:37:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Still waiting. 2 lpk spares and 1 buffer tube spare. Ordered late on the 24th.
Link Posted: 12/23/2017 12:17:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
ordered 11/24. got shipping email this afternoon
View Quote
Same order date, still "Awaiting Fulfilment."

over a week ago, I sent two messages, their internal, and an e-mail, asking for a ballpark fulfillment date. No dice.

I don't give a shit if they ship in Feb, I just want a ball park date for shipping.
Link Posted: 12/23/2017 1:18:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Rust is the mortal enemy of firearms, more so even than liberals.

Oil and baggies are cheap insurance.
View Quote
Man, you guys are serious about your storage, huh? We've had lower parts stored in little plastic divided bins that are open to the atmosphere for years now at the shop and none of them have a spec of rust on them. They're just bulk parts in bins that we use for builds, so there's tons of detents, springs, mag catches, triggers, discos, etc., in all the little bins. One divided section of the bins for each piece in a LPK.
Link Posted: 12/23/2017 9:22:14 PM EDT
[#33]
So I finally received my STAG lpk today. The picture shows trigger springs and pins. Neither were included in my kit. My 2 stage trigger Came with springs but no pins. Anyone know where I can purchase just 2 trigger pins?
Link Posted: 12/23/2017 9:44:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
So I finally received my STAG lpk today. The picture shows trigger springs and pins. Neither were included in my kit. My 2 stage trigger Came with springs but no pins. Anyone know where I can purchase just 2 trigger pins?
View Quote
http://damageindustriesllc.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=426&search=Trigger+pin
Link Posted: 12/23/2017 9:56:22 PM EDT
[#35]
I ordered late on Nov 23rd and mine are scheduled for delivery next Thursday, Dec 28.  They make PSA's shipping look fast!  Douchetards.

ETA:  My buffer tube showed up - still no lower parts kits.  WTF?
Link Posted: 12/23/2017 10:25:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

http://damageindustriesllc.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=426&search=Trigger+pin
View Quote
Perfect. .80 shipped. Many thanks.
Link Posted: 12/27/2017 7:22:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You guys did great.  I would have snagged a half dozen, but came into this about 6 hours too late.

Love the Stag kit sans trigger

I am going to build a castle out of A2 grips, and shitty milspec triggers
View Quote
^ This. It's amazing to me that people bitch about fulfillment delays when the alternative (to my knowledge) is paying big $$ for parts you never intend to use.

I'm even annoyed that I had to buy A2 grips I will never use. The only consolation is I've not found a place to sell misc parts in bulk (e.g. 20 detents) so at least the LPK pieces I will use only cost me $15
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 1:27:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Arrived today.

Pleased I got in on the deal, they're good LPKs even at twice the sale price.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 1:36:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Shipping notice today!  Ordered 11/23.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 1:58:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Shipping notice today!  Ordered 11/23.
View Quote
Same here. Now let's see how long till they are delivered.
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 10:41:27 AM EDT
[#41]
I am still waiting for my LPK's.  Anyone else waiting on theirs?  This is getting pretty old.
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 11:05:50 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I am still waiting for my LPK's.  Anyone else waiting on theirs?  This is getting pretty old.
View Quote
My shipping notification eml included this:

Stag Arms
Phone: 860.229.9994
Email: [email protected]

Maybe the same as on the website or just for orders? Send an eml then call ;)
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 11:39:40 AM EDT
[#43]
My buddy is still waiting on 2 kits with no triggers. He ordered two with triggers then later the same day ordered two without triggers. His two with triggers arrived a few weeks ago.
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 11:48:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Same here. Account says "awaiting fulfillment".
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 11:51:28 AM EDT
[#45]
My 6 finally arrived last week.  All parts were there and even had a couple extra detents.
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 1:18:39 PM EDT
[#46]
I spoke with them yesterday and they said they're now waiting on grips. I cancelled my order. I just hope it doesn't take 6 weeks to get the refund.
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 1:55:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Ditto
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 7:18:08 PM EDT
[#48]
My 8 LPK's still show "Awaiting Fullfillment" thats OK i can wait for spare parts - -The 399$ rifle kit is also "Awaiting" - - Think they would have prioritized complete kits - Was thinking of purchasing the 20" retro rifle kit but it would be an antique by the time it arrives - COME ON STAG!!!
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 7:45:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Mine too
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 3:31:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Got my two, ordered late on Black Friday and got my buffer assembly a week later
Page / 3
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top