BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 2:25:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered the Lev 2 M-Lok upper with the NB BCG on 12/24. Order still says awaiting fulfillment. I see the NB BCG's out of stock in the parts section so that is likely what they are waiting for.
I have an older (roughly 2005ish) S/N 10k range Stag-15 lower that i thought it would be a good fit for. Bought direct from their factory in New britian CT years ago when i lived there.

Hopefully it ships soon...
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 9:38:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Just got notice that my LPKs are shipping.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 12:17:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Just got notice all my LPK are shipping. Email came with tracking info.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 12:43:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just got notice all my LPK are shipping. Email came with tracking info.
View Quote
Same here.
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 10:00:32 PM EDT
[#5]
woot, just got shipment notification
Link Posted: 1/11/2018 11:27:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Lol, seems they are shipping in batches. Got mine today as well
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 12:15:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Mine is on the way....
I hope the parts are GTG for all this trouble.
Link Posted: 1/13/2018 12:41:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Everytime I try to call I sit on hold until I give up 15-20 min. I finally got an answer to my original email asking to confirm what I was missing. I answered it same day and have not received anything or heard anything for 3 weeks.

Price is not worth the hassle for me. This customer service is seriously lacking. All they have to do is email me back and say it will be 2 to 20 weeks before they ship more parts kits and I would be good with that.

Edit: I originally ordered 2 parts kits. I only received 1. I contacted customer service and got an email a couple weeks later but then nothing more.
Link Posted: 1/15/2018 3:45:26 PM EDT
[#9]
I finally got everything I order.

I placed an order on black friday.  I expected some delays.  I was fine with that.  My order showed up somewhere around 12/12.  I wasn't in a rush and opened the box on 12/19.  One of the things I ordered was a  buffer spring.  The slip in the package had it checked that they put it in there but it wasn't in the box.

I sent an email and didn't hear anything for weeks.  I finally got an email working to resolve the issue and making sure what part I was missing.  I replied and then there was silence for about 2 weeks.  Then I get an email letting me know my order had been shipped but the part was now for a 308 buffer spring.  I immediately emailed them trying to resolve the issue.  No response.

The package shows up so I call before opening.  I was on hold for a few minutes.  A very helpful lady picked up, understand what I was saying and put me on hold to ask the guy in charge of shipping about what to do.  Turns out he got my email, switched out the springs but failed to send me a reply letting me know.

The price was nice for the things I bought but unless I hear about a major change in how they handle orders I won't be buying from them again.  As I said, I didn't mind the long lead time from original order to order being sent out.  But the lack of communication was crazy.  And the amount of time it took to fix their mistake isn't acceptable to me.  Things go wrong, but you should work at making them right when they do.
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 12:49:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Got my shipping notification on 11th, but checking the tracking seems like it hasn't actually shipped yet
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top