BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 5:20:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Not just AR receivers, my AK build off a NDS receiver and a 107 parts kit is awesome.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 6:25:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:  We have partnered with Brownells to bring a higher volume to the retro market.

I am in constant communication with Brownells and offer advice or technical help when requested.

They are working very hard to improve the products and are a company that will listen to it's customers. The BRN-10 is a prime example.

My goal is to eventually get out of the retro products so I can concentrate on my own firearms designs.
View Quote
Mike, just be very careful in jumping.  The market is very soft right now - one can build a complete AR including free-float handguard for $300 before sales tax & transfer.  I'm certain your designs will be innovative, but the market is very unforgiving of non-compatible designs.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 10:13:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Sorry, not yet.

We will not debut it until we are in production.
View Quote
No hints...

Long Gun/Handgun/Bullpup/all of the above

Semi/Pump/Bolt/Lever/Single Shot/All of the Above
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 8:20:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Mike, just be very careful in jumping.  The market is very soft right now - one can build a complete AR including free-float handguard for $300 before sales tax & transfer.  I'm certain your designs will be innovative, but the market is very unforgiving of non-compatible designs.
View Quote
He never said it was going to be AR related, just his own firearm design. I just wish nodak would make fal receivers.
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 8:53:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 10:29:34 AM EDT
[#6]
So Mike, essentially what we know as NDS reto will turn over to Brownells?
If this allows you to pursue your dreams and goals, I say go for it!
Sounds like you're taking the retro crowd into consideration and ensuring we have a pipeline for our needs while you have the opportunity to work on your own designs.
Good luck to you!
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 11:22:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 11:37:53 AM EDT
[#8]
The difference is that Nodak really cares about what they're doing and they make sure that everything they ship out the door will satisfy the pickiest retro build enthusiast.

That's quality control in its highest form.   Not just meeting specs, not just measuring right, but satisfying very picky people who are into that thing.  Looks right, fits right, works right, because it IS right.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top