Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 183
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 10:51:35 AM EDT
[#1]
What a retard.  I'm so tired of dealing with people's shit lately in the EE.

There's one person in particular that really pisses me off.  I've sold him A LOT of high dollar stuff, never once has he tagged in a thread that he'll take it, let alone leave feedback.  Dude did something to piss someone off because he's since been banned and is now buying under a different name.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 11:05:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CMCctx] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SDMF_Rebel:

There's one person in particular that really pisses me off.  I've sold him A LOT of high dollar stuff, never once has he tagged in a thread that he'll take it, let alone leave feedback.  Dude did something to piss someone off because he's since been banned and is now buying under a different name.
View Quote

Better blast him up here! My main issue with EE dealings is when someone doesn't confirm receipt of goods. I know I blow folks up because I want to make sure it got there with no issues. I sold my M5 RAS and the dude has gone silent since I sent tracking. IM system shows he didn't even read that message. I don't want someone coming back in a month saying there was an issue when they ghosted from the get go.

That said, I'm glad you dudes have been a better source than the EE ever has been. There should be a clone section in there, but then again it seems like these threads have already done that for us.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 11:56:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5pt56] [#3]

View Quote

Bruh, I know EXACTLY who you're talking about! He pisses me right off too!

@CMCctx

"Lawyered himself smooth out of the EE" Now dats hilarious!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 8/21/2020 12:09:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow that NF thread made me sweaty.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 12:11:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 5pt56:

@CMCctx

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

@CMCctx

@5pt56

Hawaii?
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 12:30:02 PM EDT
[#6]
wow um....straight for the throat. i feel like i could be submarined at some point without even realizing i did anything wrong. the ee is fickle sometimes....

he said hes gotta contact colt....i dunno. why even get mad? just um...find another buyer???? i dont get why its a huge deal.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 12:35:43 PM EDT
[#7]

@5pt56

Hawaii?
View All Quotes

@5pt56

Hawaii?

ohhhhh, not who I thought but yup...now I know and still agree...

Originally Posted By HaveBlue83:
wow um....straight for the throat. i feel like i could be submarined at some point without even realizing i did anything wrong. the ee is fickle sometimes....

he said hes gotta contact colt....i dunno. why even get mad? just um...find another buyer???? i dont get why its a huge deal.

You obviously read half of his sentence. And who's mad?...not me...welchers be gone!!
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 12:42:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By CMCctx:

Better blast him up here! My main issue with EE dealings is when someone doesn't confirm receipt of goods. I know I blow folks up because I want to make sure it got there with no issues. I sold my M5 RAS and the dude has gone silent since I sent tracking. IM system shows he didn't even read that message. I don't want someone coming back in a month saying there was an issue when they ghosted from the get go.

That said, I'm glad you dudes have been a better source than the EE ever has been. There should be a clone section in there, but then again it seems like these threads have already done that for us.
View All Quotes

Another huge pet peeve of mine.

I send something worth $1500 that I paid to have insured and you can't even say "hey man, got it, looks good, thanks"????
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 12:46:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HaveBlue83] [#9]

ohhhhh, not who I thought but yup...now I know and still agree...

You obviously read half of his sentence. And who's mad?...not me...welchers be gone!!
View Quote
read the entire thread actually. sell it to someone else, easy peasy. why is this even in this thread...this is WAYYYY too much like some GD shit show. i like builds and less drama.....js.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 1:00:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CMCctx] [#10]
So I have an idea to really spice things up. What says the GWOT Lords?

A.R.M.S. #50 on the Block 1
Move the KAC M4 RAS to the Gothic Serpent
Modified PRI recce rail on the new Recce
A.R.M.S. #38 S-EX on the 20"
KAC tri mount on the MRE
Leave the Daryl Holland alone

I'm having the Armalite 15 barrel nut modified to fit the SR25 tube as we speak, but I'm sorta thinking about building it on a large frame receiver. I'm bored of the Aero M5E1 upper. I'm glad I found a separate barrel nut to keep the SR25 but intact.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 2:04:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Just slap it all together and say send it.

Last week at the range i was making my wife laugh her ass off because after every shot i yelled "you didn't say send it. Go get it back".
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 2:38:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Ff ras is on.  Just need the side sling mount

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 3:08:09 PM EDT
[#13]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/220444/20200821_143720_2_jpg-1555896.JPG
View Quote

FF RAS is just timeless. Really makes every rifle look good no matter the length of the rail. One thing I've always loved about KAC is the function and form combination they pull off. Take my avatar of the NT4 suppressor for example. Under heavy sustained full auto fire they discovered they needed to reinforce the can. The "girdle" was born to improve durability. It also created the iconic suppressor look. Other things like the KAC trigger guard and the scalloped ambi selector lever (which are staples on all my rifles) also combine simplistic beauty with function not compromised.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 3:12:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Outrider:

FF RAS is just timeless. Really makes every rifle look good no matter the length of the rail. One thing I've always loved about KAC is the function and form combination they pull off. Take my avatar of the NT4 suppressor for example. Under heavy sustained full auto fire they discovered they needed to reinforce the can. The "girdle" was born to improve durability. It also created the iconic suppressor look. Other things like the KAC trigger guard and the scalloped ambi selector lever (which are staples on all my rifles) also combine simplistic beauty with function not compromised.
View Quote

I'll subscribe to your newsletter.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 3:27:08 PM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes

I always assumed the NT4 had that feature to increase surface area to increase heat dissipation.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 3:38:06 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

I too, jerk off to KAC.   It’s not Gucci....it’s Louis Vuitton.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 3:42:37 PM EDT
[#17]

I always assumed the NT4 had that feature to increase surface area to increase heat dissipation.
View Quote

You are correct. Increased durability under high heat I guess is what I was getting at.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 3:53:51 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote
nobody ever complained about going commando :)

Link Posted: 8/21/2020 3:58:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Outrider] [#19]

You are correct. Increased durability under high heat I guess is what I was getting at.
View Quote

ETA: NT4 testing talk from coldblue. Looks like M855 was the x factor.

NT4 Talk
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 5:46:25 PM EDT
[#20]

https://i.ibb.co/qpdZ1vZ/IMG-20200821-155251739-2.jpg
View All Quotes

https://i.ibb.co/qpdZ1vZ/IMG-20200821-155251739-2.jpg

I was so torn over doing an a2 upper, but the one pictured is the only RDS equipped gun i own out of a lot.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 10:54:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Well that's how it begins. Snagged another set of Leupold Rifleman vertical split rings. That means I need another A1/C7 upper to go with them. I've always thought an Aimpoint 9000 would work well for a Central Texas whitetail rig.
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 4:18:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 4:47:23 PM EDT
[#23]
The gwot gang

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 5:02:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Eyekahn] [#24]
View Quote

Oh boy. Big NF mod 1 still gives me the feels.

GWOT game has me thinking of rebuilding my 6.5CM into an XM3ish rig.
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 5:37:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Ooh I also took a group photo.  Sorta.  As best I could.

IMG_20200822_093154_495 by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 6:03:37 PM EDT
[#26]
International GWOT gang, I’m slowly expanding...

Link Posted: 8/22/2020 8:52:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Dobs013:

https://i.imgur.com/aWkgKJe.jpg
View Quote

Large frames make me tingle.
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 11:28:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By UndrGrndPrdcts:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By UndrGrndPrdcts:

https://i.imgur.com/aWkgKJe.jpg

I suppose this girl fits in the GWOT club. The Razor is currently homeless since being replaced by a M110 correct Loopy (which I really need to take some pictures of and get coated to make it more clone-worthy).

Link Posted: 8/23/2020 12:48:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By SecretSquirell:

I suppose this girl fits in the GWOT club. The Razor is currently homeless since being replaced by a M110 correct Loopy (which I really need to take some pictures of and get coated to make it more clone-worthy).

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48074418782_3cfba9fb18_b.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48076262446_81a97ebdb1_b.jpg
View Quote

I’ll take it!
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 10:07:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Infidel4life11:

I’ll take it!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Infidel4life11:

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48074418782_3cfba9fb18_b.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48076262446_81a97ebdb1_b.jpg

I’ll take it!

Sorry, this one is going to the grave with me. Been a dream gun of mine for ages.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 11:45:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By DackJaniels:

I thought one of y’all had taken it! Just IM’d the guy saying I’d buy it for asking price so we’ll see
View Quote

Haven’t heard from the dude since I sent funds. Been almost a week and contacted a mod. Hope this guy didn’t bamboozle me, but at the same time I know something could’ve come up
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 11:59:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By DackJaniels:

Haven’t heard from the dude since I sent funds. Been almost a week and contacted a mod. Hope this guy didn’t bamboozle me, but at the same time I know something could’ve come up
View Quote

Jesucristo for real? After funds have been sent is not the time to go dark.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 1:17:07 PM EDT
[#33]

Jesucristo for real? After funds have been sent is not the time to go dark.
View Quote

Yeah no kidding. I think I can handle it with the bank. But anyways I’m just real bummed my ARMS SIR 20” build may not come to fruition. Maybe I’ll just take the money and buy one from ARMS, I want another SIR Rail too bad. Maybe I buy a FF RAS. I’ll see where this goes.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 2:30:58 PM EDT
[#34]

Sorry, this one is going to the grave with me. Been a dream gun of mine for ages.
View Quote

I think that’s the case for everyone’s first SR. At least it is for me. It’s about time you posted that up in here!
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 3:23:56 PM EDT
[#35]

I think that’s the case for everyone’s first SR. At least it is for me. It’s about time you posted that up in here!
View All Quotes

Are those like nice or something?
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 3:30:03 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

Yeah, I have no idea why I never thought of posting it here.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 3:31:48 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

Only just a little.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 3:59:42 PM EDT
[#38]
the feelz iz realz

Link Posted: 8/23/2020 5:10:12 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Time for you to find out what the hype is all about!
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 5:49:56 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

I have been wanting to part ways with my Aero M5E1. And I do have an Armalite SR25 handguard looking for a home.... Cheap money says just get an M5 threaded upper and deal, but the SR is a work of freaking art. BUT as all art goes, a premium comes with it
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 6:20:40 PM EDT
[#41]

I have been wanting to part ways with my Aero M5E1. And I do have an Armalite SR25 handguard looking for a home.... Cheap money says just get an M5 threaded upper and deal, but the SR is a work of freaking art. BUT as all art goes, a premium comes with it
View All Quotes

But these works of art either hold their value or appreciate. A Delta EMC trade-in recently went for 9.6k on GB.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 6:25:25 PM EDT
[#42]

But these works of art either hold their value or appreciate. A Delta EMC trade-in recently went for 9.6k on GB.
View Quote

Even if I sold my M5E1 and Operation Gothic Serpent for what I think they are worth, I wouldn't get halfway there damn why y'all got me even entertaining this idea?!
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 6:30:22 PM EDT
[#43]
I want one, but i keep telling myself that's another can to buy and more ammo to stock.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 6:41:27 PM EDT
[#44]

Even if I sold my M5E1 and Operation Gothic Serpent for what I think they are worth, I wouldn't get halfway there damn why y'all got me even entertaining this idea?!
View All Quotes

Because they're worth it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 6:42:59 PM EDT
[#45]
I want one, but i keep telling myself that's another can to buy and more ammo to stock.
View Quote

Dude...M110 IS GWOT
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 6:57:58 PM EDT
[#46]
SR-25 is about as GWOT as it gets. I really wished I had jumped on a Delta trade in back in the day. I was just a noob who didn’t understand the offering at the time.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:33:09 PM EDT
[#47]
just do a 6.5cm aero M5 and an m110 rail. save $6k and still shoot just fine LOL
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:39:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: india13c] [#48]
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 7:52:59 PM EDT
[#49]
SR-25 is about as GWOT as it gets. I really wished I had jumped on a Delta trade in back in the day. I was just a noob who didn’t understand the offering at the time.
View Quote

I knew what it was, I was just too much of a broke ass to buy one.
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 8:19:32 PM EDT
[#50]
QUESTION!

Aimpoint/EOTech Gooseneck Carry Handle Mount with C-Clamp:

Several places selling these have separate listings for the C-Clamp alone, or the C-Clamp Kit which has two Allen wrenches and two screws:

Those extra screws are not the same as any of the three other screws in the clamp. I also don't see any location on the gooseneck mount itself for those screws to be affixed to.

Anyone know what those other screws are for? Are they just spares for the clamp and are different from the one locking screw for no good reason? Do they mount to the optic in some way?

What is going on with them! ?
Page / 183
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top