Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 908
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:21:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By thebomber:
Originally Posted By NapeSticksToKids:
i have a 620V in tan on its way to me now. i dont know if i should get rid of it in favor of the M3X or a 600C. i dont have a use for the vampire head.

i think my build is coming along the slowest. i had an NT4 FH and sold it. so im almost back at square 1. i think the only thing i have so far for my block 2 is a insight tan dual switch, fde sopmod...and thats about it.

The 620v is fantastic in some regards and a failure in others. If you have nods (I do) and need a white light as well as an illuminator its fantastic. The problem however is SF's mount sucks and there are few options on the aftermarket as SF changed the mounting pattern from the 600 series which is well supported in the aftermarket. My shop has been able to get SF to sell us 600 series bodies with KM2 heads which is the best of both worlds.

I have an M3X and there is no comparison as far as illumination is concerned between it and the m600, m300, and 620v. In fact the M3X isn't in the same planet from an illumination perspective.

I bought a M3X when they first came out around 2004, its spent a lot more time in my center console as a spare flashlight than anything else.  All my guns have a X300 or M600 series light on them, Im positioning to buy a couple M300 lights as well.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:43:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Another vote for the Scout.  That light is PERFECT for the Block II, IMHO.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:50:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By RTUtah:

SHHH!

I'm not just trying to clone the weapons, I'm trying to clone the government mentality.  You guys are trying to make all my legacy systems obsolete!  

I do think one of my next purchases will be a LaRue offset mount for one of my M600s.  And I have always liked this -

Though I have little to no desire to drop the cash on a Leupold M8.  

M600 with KM2 head.

~Augee
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 11:48:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Even with Promotive discount, the Horus reticle Mk 8 is like $3400!
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 11:51:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Augee:

SHHH!

I'm not just trying to clone the weapons, I'm trying to clone the government mentality.  You guys are trying to make all my legacy systems obsolete!  

I do think one of my next purchases will be a LaRue offset mount for one of my M600s.  And I have always liked this -

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/sean56691/stealthy.jpg

Though I have little to no desire to drop the cash on a Leupold M8.  

M600 with KM2 head.

~Augee

Great picture!

That's how I pretend my rifle looks minus the mk8 and replacing it with my NF 2.5-10x24. Have there been any "from the wild" pics of a block II with NF scope on it?

I'm not sure of what type of light to get. I have the Insight dual switch but don't know that I'll ever own a PEQ and don't know if I can use it for the civvy legal class I dbal. Anyone know?

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 11:59:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By DocBach:
Even with Promotive discount, the Horus reticle Mk 8 is like $3400!

Even at the price of an ELCAN - it's a long tube.  

50MM or not, I've always had difficulty with tube-type optics at low magnification ranges - just not my flavor.  It's part of what made me go ELCAN over the Short-Dot.  I know it works for many - but for me tube-optics belong on precision rifles - not general purpose.  I guess if one were using a Block 2 as a dedicated "recce."  

Just a personal opinion since I know lots of folks love 'em and speak highly of 'em.  I just prefer short prisms like the ELCAN and ACOG for general purpose use.  Have tried, considered, and rejected everything from the DMS-1 to Short Dots, and while I've never handled one, I don't see the CQBSS being enough of an improvement compared to an S&B, though I would happily try one out if given the opportunity.    

cajun - the DBAL uses the same tapeswitch interface as the Insight PEQs, so the RMT-400-A8 will work with the DBAL.

~Augee
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 1:28:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By scarnar:
Originally Posted By ragincajun1919:
Originally Posted By kbi:
Think I'm about to wind up with another M4 type upper. Going to do a Block 1.5 maybe. Sopmod Stock, Knight's rail, Insight Light, can't decide on optic though

(whisper) AFSOC m4

Finally sold my NV and got my refund for my omega. Now what to do!

Not a T1 fan (yet). Was thinking Eotech 552, Knight's RAS, Sopmod stock and the M3X. Then paint the whole damn thing

I like both Eotech 552,553 and the XPS3, bit if you have a few already and dont have a T1.
I'd consider one they are to me the best aimpoint model and I really like it but prefer eotech.
I love the fact that mine has been on setting 7 for 1.5 yrs and still going.

7 yr's (wow)

Cajun  the painting thing doesnt sound like a bad idea. I havent painted a rifle in a long  long time . And a Blem RAS would fit the budget nicely vs a DD omega .

Still considering selling another longarm or ammo so I can get some fundage for a ELCAN

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 2:01:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By scarnar:
Think I'm about to wind up with another M4 type upper. Going to do a Block 1.5 maybe. Sopmod Stock, Knight's rail, Insight Light, can't decide on optic though

(whisper) AFSOC m4

Finally sold my NV and got my refund for my omega. Now what to do!

Not a T1 fan (yet). Was thinking Eotech 552, Knight's RAS, Sopmod stock and the M3X. Then paint the whole damn thing

I like both Eotech 552,553 and the XPS3, bit if you have a few already and dont have a T1.
I'd consider one they are to me the best aimpoint model and I really like it but prefer eotech.
I love the fact that mine has been on setting 7 for 1.5 yrs and still going.

7 yr's (wow)

Cajun  the painting thing doesnt sound like a bad idea. I havent painted a rifle in a long  long time . And a Blem RAS would fit the budget nicely vs a DD omega .

Still considering selling another longarm or ammo so I can get some fundage for a ELCAN

I have been practicing painting rifles lately so I can do my AR just right. Glad to hear the dual switch will work with the dbal. Now to just order one and buy an ACOG

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 2:20:06 PM EDT
[#9]
FYI, you assholes are REALLY making me want an Elcan...
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 2:55:25 PM EDT
[#10]

[obi wan kenobi]

Wave's hand in front of monitor = You want a elcan
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:09:48 PM EDT
[#11]

You won't buy a leupold but you want an elcan? Sounds gay
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:56:45 PM EDT
[#12]

Ill want one as soon as they are price competitive with ACOGs, until then I'll stick with what I've been issued and know best.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:03:26 PM EDT
[#13]

Originally Posted By Mattyvac:

You won't buy a leupold but you want an elcan? Sounds gay

This coming from the dood that either bought a repro OPS brake or FUBAR'd a real one.

I need to get BOTH!
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:06:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By nf9648:

Ill want one as soon as they are price competitive with ACOGs, until then I'll stick with what I've been issued and know best.

But when did Trijicon offer competitive capability?  

The fixed 4x ELCAN OS4X is priced competitively with fixed 4x32 ACOGs - and Trijicon doesn't have a switchable combat optic option.  The RMR models, which do not have the same capabilities retail for almost the same price as the ELCAN when you include the power of that little tank under your name.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:43:50 PM EDT
[#15]

The fixed 4x ELCAN OS4X is priced competitively with fixed 4x32 ACOGs - and Trijicon doesn't have a switchable combat optic option.  The RMR models, which do not have the same capabilities retail for almost the same price as the ELCAN when you include the power of that little tank under your name.  

~Augee

Last time I looked I could get the TA31 ECOS around $1400, while the bronze Elcan was $1800 when it was available.  I couldnt justify and extra $400 for a flip switch when I could pocket the money and lift my head a little.  Now if I found a $1400 bronze Elcan new in box, Id sell off a kid to make sure I got it.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:59:40 PM EDT
[#16]

~Augee

Last time I looked I could get the TA31 ECOS around $1400, while the bronze Elcan was $1800 when it was available.  I couldnt justify and extra $400 for a flip switch when I could pocket the money and lift my head a little.  Now if I found a $1400 bronze Elcan new in box, Id sell off a kid to make sure I got it.

It is a pretty penny indeed - but I'm a big piggybacked MRD fan (hell, I've even got one on my ELCAN ) and ACOG fan - but having a 1x scope mounted co-axially with the 4x is something different entirely.  

That being said, I'd hate to be one of your kids when you find a cheap ELCAN.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:21:27 PM EDT
[#17]

~Augee

$1800? Mine was only $1600 and I got it 1.5 yrs ago. You could try Kerif?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:24:27 PM EDT
[#18]
There's a tan Elcan on ebay right now for only $3300. Lolololol!  That being said, you guys have me contemplating selling a 6940 to fund an Elcan.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:28:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By m1afan1000:
There's a tan Elcan on ebay right now for only $3300. Lolololol!  That being said, you guys have me contemplating selling a 6940 to fund an Elcan.

Always good to know I have an investment with something firearm related. I know if I were to sell anything that I have, the Elcan's the only thing that gains value.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:13:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nf9648] [#20]
Originally Posted By Tmender03:

~Augee

A couple years ago I wouldve considered that price as well, I still had a savings account back then.  My M150 will have to do for now...

edit* Damn photobucket and their limited bandwidth bs, I deleted almost 20 old photos that were linked to various forums and still wont show my picture...

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:14:21 PM EDT
[#21]
So is the Aimpoint T1 Micro being awarded an NSN or did I misread that somewhere?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:37:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Tmender03:

~Augee

A couple years ago I wouldve considered that price as well, I still had a savings account back then.  My M150 will have to do for now...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v669/nf9648/Guns/DSC04886.jpg

edit* Damn photobucket and their limited bandwidth bs, I deleted almost 20 old photos that were linked to various forums and still wont show my picture...

Well, he gave quoted me that price instead of the website's price. I failed for getting it from Knesik Guns. I waited 3 months and had several run arounds before I finally got the scope. Kerif's website's details were showing the first model Elcan's and it made me worried about what I was getting, otherwise I would have went with them.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 7:49:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: the-answer-is-42] [#23]
Anyone wanna see some weird shit? An m4a1 with a rmk18 ris II FSP...

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 7:53:16 PM EDT
[#24]

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=84105&d=1257607152

i actually like that.....alot
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:41:11 PM EDT
[#25]

Originally Posted By sinlessorrow:

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=84105&d=1257607152

i actually like that.....alot

Spinoff thread.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:52:46 PM EDT
[#26]

Not weird at all.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:06:24 PM EDT
[#27]
It's not weird, it's called transitional.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:07:47 PM EDT
[#28]

I believe it's just a RAS with a rail added to the fsb.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:12:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By PineTreeMan:

Prove your case.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:19:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Prove your case.

The holes in the handguard are too large to the a RIS II.  The rifle appears to have a clamp on rail mount clamped infront of the FSB.  Like on of those TRIAD knock-offs.

Remember, just because someone is in the military, doesn't mean they know jack about guns.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:20:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mb121] [#31]
Originally Posted By PineTreeMan:

Prove your case.

Looking at it I think PineTreeMan is correct, the rail in front of the FSB sits lower than the top rail of the rail system, hard to tell as he has what could only be IR laser on the other side.  The vent holes in the rail are too large to be those of the DD RIS rails.

ETA: Beat to it
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:22:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Postal0311:
Prove your case.

The holes in the handguard are too large to the a RIS II.  The rifle appears to have a clamp on rail mount clamped infront of the FSB.  Like on of those TRIAD knock-offs.

Remember, just because someone is in the military, doesn't mean they know jack about guns.

Trust me, I hate when "operators" dick up the rifles. Tht looks like a ris to me though
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:23:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Found another image, the rail is added to the FSP and is a little wider than the handguard.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:28:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: the-answer-is-42] [#34]
You assholes are right, there looks to be a separation. Fml

Haha iPhone correct
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:29:24 PM EDT
[#35]
updated rifle pic:

Waiting to find a cheap ta31f for it
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:42:02 PM EDT
[#36]
updated rifle pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/punkrockpoet/743b118b.jpg

How do you like the Nightforce?  I'm considering one of those or a TA31-RCO for my build.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:57:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Augee] [#37]
Originally Posted By CujoTwoOne:
Found another image, the rail is added to the FSP and is a little wider than the handguard.

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5239/091119a5713f445.jpg

Actually one of the pics in the first page has the same thing.

It's a YHM tri-rail mount, it has an insert that goes around the barrel and clamps down, covering the bayonet lug and bottom sling swivel.  

What you're seeing is actually a SU-233 mounted on the 6 o'clock, and an LA-5/PEQ (AN/PEQ-15) mounted on the 9 o'clock of the YHM tri-rail.

It's actually not a bad setup with the M3X mounted to it - the only reason mine's not mounted is it's not so sensible with other accessories and both my M3Xs are "spoken for" at the moment.  

http://yhm.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_8&products_id=133

~Augee  

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:41:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:44:44 PM EDT
[#39]
updated rifle pic:

How does the gripod work being that close to the mag?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:45:43 PM EDT
[#40]

It's a YHM tri-rail mount, it has an insert that goes around the barrel and clamps down, covering the bayonet lug and bottom sling swivel.  It's actually not a bad setup with the M3X mounted to it - the only reason mine's not mounted is it's not so sensible with other accessories and both my M3Xs are "spoken for" at the moment.  

~Augee  

I really dont like having a light mounted on the bottom Im always afraid Im going to break the fucker.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:58:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: scarnar] [#41]
Originally Posted By StevieJ309:
updated rifle pic:

How do you like the Nightforce?  I'm considering one of those or a TA31-RCO for my build.

Not cajun, but Nightforce glass is hot shit. Clearest glass I have ever seen and that includes SB, Acog,Leupy, Ziess. The glass
reminds me a the glass in my dada Lieca Binos.
NF glass is like having super enhanhansed glass.
I love em. I have even converted my old Man(im 40) to Nighforce on his hunting rifles
and he is just thrilled at the clarity of the NF glass.
Nothing wrong with the other optics its just that NF is the best glass I have ever seen.

I just wish I had know this sooner and all my glassed guns would be crowned with NF glass. To me it's just that much better.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 11:10:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sinlessorrow] [#42]
Originally Posted By RePp:
updated rifle pic:

it works good thats about where i run mine on my 20" rifle.

you have to remember the grippod isnt supposed to be a dedicated bipod, its more of a tactical combat bipod that isnt designed to push the rifle to .9MOA but to give the shooter that extra balance and stability they need to make the shot.

hopefully that make ssense, it did in my head at least
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 11:19:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By sinlessorrow:
updated rifle pic:

it works good thats about where i run mine on my 20" rifle.

you have to remember the grippod isnt supposed to be a dedicated bipod, its more of a tactical combat bipod that isnt designed to push the rifle to .9MOA but to give the shooter that extra balance and stability they need to make the shot.

hopefully that make ssense, it did in my head at least

Whatever works for a person. I just kinda like my arm out farther and with a gripod I would think the farther out the better.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 11:21:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dog_dad] [#44]
I've been thinking about getting a 1-4x Variable scope. I've owned a nightforce NXS 1-4x and I really liked it. I just wish the reticle was daytime visible... might just piggy back a MRDS or I can fork over the money and buy a S&B. Might just end up going with a T-1 or EXPS3-0 if I want a red dot.

I'm hoping something really awesome is announced at Shot show that won't require me to wait years for it to come out. *crosses fingers

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 11:26:14 PM EDT
[#45]

It's a YHM tri-rail mount, it has an insert that goes around the barrel and clamps down, covering the bayonet lug and bottom sling swivel.  It's actually not a bad setup with the M3X mounted to it - the only reason mine's not mounted is it's not so sensible with other accessories and both my M3Xs are "spoken for" at the moment.  

~Augee  

I really dont like having a light mounted on the bottom Im always afraid Im going to break the fucker.

I waffle, honestly.  Light position is one of the most frequently changing elements of my setups.  The control interface stays the same, thanks to the wonder of remote switches, but I'm always moving my lights between 3 o'clock and 6 o'clock (as a righty, 9 o'clock never really worked for me, as it would get caught up in my gear, and 12 o'clock was undesireable as that's where I like mounting a PEQ).  

With the older Surefire lights it was easy, 3 o'clock was the only reasonable position because of the size of the light body and length of the carbine handguards.  I had the same concerns as you about light breakage when prone or using hasty supports in the 6 o'clock position, plus a 6 o'clock mounting solution meant that it would interfere with my grip.  

With the RIS II and the small footprint of the M3X, however (not to mention the YHM tri-rail), 6 o'clock is a more viable position for both support hand grip - and it's far enough out front that I'm not as worried about using it in supported positions.  It also prevents the uneven light distribution and lateral barrel shadow of side mounting.    

I am looking to try offset mounting with the M600 if for no other reason that to give it a spin and novelty, but I doubt I'll see it replacing a 6 o'clock or 3 o'clock mounting position "overall" for me.  Offsets are more a solution for those using the click-caps than for remote switch usage in my mind.  That and they look cool...

The real issue here is that I need about two more SU-233 kits since I'm running two different Phased Replacement (1.5) uppers (one painted with a SU-230 and one unpainted with a SU-231) a Block 2 (partially painted), a Phased Replacement CQBR (painted), and Block 2 CQBR (unpainted) - for a total of five SOPMOD M4A1 uppers.

For those that must know - the two painted 14.5" uppers (one RIS II, one RAS) are "clones" of eachother, just with different rails for "general purpose," while the Block 2 CQBR and M4A1 with SU-231 are "clones" of eachother - suppressed and unsuppressed CQB setups, and the last CQBR has a TA01NSN/JPoint on it as a "shorty-DMR" (okay, so it probably would have made more sense for the FF 10.3" to be the DMR - but I wanted a set of Block 2s to match my Phased Replacement rifles ) - so they all have specific purposes as long as you subscribe to the "two is one, one is none" philosophy.  

Now I just need to fill the precision rifle gap, and then I can start building more rifles just for the sake of it.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 11:31:56 PM EDT
[#46]

~Augee  

I waffle, honestly.  Light position is one of the most frequently changing elements of my setups.  The control interface stays the same, thanks to the wonder of remote switches, but I'm always moving my lights between 3 o'clock and 6 o'clock (as a righty, 9 o'clock never really worked for me, as it would get caught up in my gear, and 12 o'clock was undesireable as that's where I like mounting a PEQ).  

With the older Surefire lights it was easy, 3 o'clock was the only reasonable position because of the size of the light body and length of the carbine handguards.  I had the same concerns as you about light breakage when prone or using hasty supports in the 6 o'clock position, plus a 6 o'clock mounting solution meant that it would interfere with my grip.  

With the RIS II and the small footprint of the M3X, however (not to mention the YHM tri-rail), 6 o'clock is a more viable position for both support hand grip - and it's far enough out front that I'm not as worried about using it in supported positions.  It also prevents the uneven light distribution and lateral barrel shadow of side mounting.    

I am looking to try offset mounting with the M600 if for no other reason that to give it a spin and novelty, but I doubt I'll see it replacing a 6 o'clock or 3 o'clock mounting position "overall" for me.  Offsets are more a solution for those using the click-caps than for remote switch usage in my mind.  That and they look cool...

The real issue here is that I need about two more SU-233 kits since I'm running two different Phased Replacement (1.5) uppers (one painted with a SU-230 and one unpainted with a SU-231) a Block 2 (partially painted), a Phased Replacement CQBR (painted), and Block 2 CQBR (unpainted) - for a total of five SOPMOD M4A1 uppers.

For those that must know - the two painted 14.5" uppers (one RIS II, one RAS) are "clones" of eachother, just with different rails for "general purpose," while the Block 2 CQBR and M4A1 with SU-231 are "clones" of eachother - suppressed and unsuppressed CQB setups, and the last CQBR has a TA01NSN/JPoint on it as a "shorty-DMR" (okay, so it probably would have made more sense for the FF 10.3" to be the DMR - but I wanted a set of Block 2s to match my Phased Replacement rifles ) - so they all have specific purposes as long as you subscribe to the "two is one, one is none" philosophy.  

Now I just need to fill the precision rifle gap, and then I can start building more rifles just for the sake of it.  

~Augee

I have slapped a Mk4 leupold on my M4A1 thing and its capable of some impressive accuracy. I think when I build my next rig Im not going to make a Mk12 but a M4A1 block II with a short dot.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:05:11 AM EDT
[#47]
updated rifle pic:

I find that it works excellent, I think the grippod will be on all my ARs from this point forward( scoped ARs that is)

I have a mk4 3.5-10 for my next block ii (ish) build for my wife, but will have a spare aimpoint for it or something like that. I'm really trying to tell myself the FSP rail will work so I can buy Augee's and not regret it in a few months.

As for the NF glass, after I got this scope, I bought a NF 3.5-15 for my M1A supermatch, best glass I've ever used.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:12:54 AM EDT
[#48]

Blah Blah Blah . ..

. . . I'm running two different Phased Replacement (1.5) uppers (one painted with a SU-230 and one unpainted with a SU-231) a Block 2 (partially painted), a Phased Replacement CQBR (painted), and Block 2 CQBR (unpainted) - for a total of five SOPMOD M4A1 uppers.

~Augee

I see text, but the pictures are missing.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:17:41 AM EDT
[#49]

I have slapped a Mk4 leupold on my M4A1 thing and its capable of some impressive accuracy. I think when I build my next rig Im not going to make a Mk12 but a M4A1 block II with a short dot.

But... but... why would you give up an excuse to build a MK 12?!  

FWIW - if I were going to get a Short Dot and stick with the "clone" spirit, I might think about going with a KAC MRE and doing an early "CAG-clone" M4A1 over a Block 2.  

Of course - finding one these days isn't exactly an easy task, and the MRE isn't exactly "new tech."  A Block 2 would probably be objectively "better," but it would be an interesting "circa-2003" clone nevertheless.

~Augee
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 12:19:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Postal0311:

Blah Blah Blah . ..

. . . I'm running two different Phased Replacement (1.5) uppers (one painted with a SU-230 and one unpainted with a SU-231) a Block 2 (partially painted), a Phased Replacement CQBR (painted), and Block 2 CQBR (unpainted) - for a total of five SOPMOD M4A1 uppers.

~Augee

I see text, but the pictures are missing.

Ouch.  

Maybe this weekend - gotta wait around all day tomorrow for the cable guy anyways.  

~Augee
Page / 908
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top