Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/22/2017 3:09:15 AM EDT
[#1]
That's one sweet trio, what's your favorite so far?
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 7:32:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's one sweet trio, what's your favorite so far?
View Quote
That's a tough decision with those three.
I shot all three today. The Bren and APC are both noticeably heavier than the Scar. Factory Trigger wise the Bren and APC are way better than the Scar.
The Bren has least recoil of the three, different gas control screw for the Scar might change that. The APC and Scar seem to be more accurate than the Bren, haven't done any real accuracy test with the three yet. Overall quality the APC has the best followed by the Bren then the Scar. The APC can be kinda picky with ammo it doesn't like some of the weaker loaded stuff.
But as of right now my favorite is probably the APC.

APC223 SBR
by TX 556Mav, on Flickr

SBR
by TX 556Mav, on Flickr

by TX 556Mav, on Flickr
Link Posted: 12/15/2017 7:10:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Beatiful rifle, too bad the barrel isn't free floating.
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 10:34:50 PM EDT
[#4]
If anyone is curious a Surefire Socom will fit onto the B&T flasher.
Link Posted: 12/23/2017 11:01:27 AM EDT
[#5]
got the reduced  safety springs from HBI and shooting sight  apc trigger installed.  Wow what a difference.  similar to my geissele  scar sbr now.  I can actually flip the safety on and off easily with my thumb.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 6:36:03 PM EDT
[#6]
found out the troy high rail 416 buis sights will co witness with low mount MRO red dot;  the cz sights will not. anybody want a set of new cz sights???
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 12:01:25 AM EDT
[#7]
View Quote
Nice trio.

It might just be me but I do believe the ACR stock would look right at home on the APC233.  I've got one on both my Bren 805 and SCAR17, in both cases it's an improvement over the OEM stocks.
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 9:21:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Nice trio.

It might just be me but I do believe the ACR stock would look right at home on the APC233.  I've got one on both my Bren 805 and SCAR17, in both cases it's an improvement over the OEM stocks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Nice trio.

I've had that same thought. It would look great on the APC. And it'd be nice to have a little bit of adjustability I think the factory one doesn't go up quite high enough to get a good cheek weld for some optics.
Link Posted: 3/12/2018 11:21:54 AM EDT
[#9]
I find it odd that the handguard isn't FF, especially given the A in APC.

I'd expect an advanced carbine to be FF. And have an IR laser.
Link Posted: 3/13/2018 6:17:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I find it odd that the handguard isn't FF, especially given the A in APC.

I'd expect an advanced carbine to be FF. And have an IR laser.
View Quote
I assumed it was like the SCAR where it is "free floating".

Isn't the barrel only making contact with the receiver at the trunnion/extension that is screwed into the receiver and the handguard is attached directly to the receiver?
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top