[#1]
Let’s hope it holds

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/9/2019 1:21:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Dr_Nimslow:
I got both the collapsible, and basic side folding stocks.  As stated above, different uses for each.
View Quote
This is true. However, if I could have put a collapsible stock on my MP5K, I would own one. The smaller footprint can't be underestimated.
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 1:42:29 PM EDT
[#3]
So it sounds like we can pay to convert the bolt to feed from Glock mags like the pro but what about converting to ambi non-recip charging handles?
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 4:46:20 PM EDT
[#4]
^^^ Nope, but is it really that important? If the charging handle was further toward the front, I’d understand one doesn’t want it in the way, but it’s well back. If one still doesn’t like it sticking out, maybe just get the folder?
Link Posted: 2/10/2019 5:06:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By BS68280:
So it sounds like we can pay to convert the bolt to feed from Glock mags like the pro but what about converting to ambi non-recip charging handles?
View Quote
Just get the folding one.

Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:28:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Finally got the stamp, the rest of the parts, and the time to put it all together.  I feel bad having a holosun on there, but it works amazingly well so far.

Link Posted: 2/11/2019 9:42:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Finally got the stamp, the rest of the parts, and the time to put it all together.  I feel bad having a holosun on there, but it works amazingly well so far.

https://i.imgur.com/vndjBJV.jpg
View Quote
Congrats man... it looks great!!!
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:02:24 AM EDT
[#8]

View Quote
Finally!...lol...it looks great! Congrats!
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:27:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By dirtyharriett:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dirtyharriett:

Thanks!  PCC's have never really been anything I was interested in before, but I have to admit, this little gun is a blast.

Originally Posted By bestiller:

Finally!...lol...it looks great! Congrats!
In the grand scheme of NFA things, this was my 3rd fastest stamp approval, so even though it wasn't under two weeks, it's all good.  The wait for the suppressor is going to be brutal.

I'm not sure how happy I'll be with the B&T vertical grip, and using the sling mount as a hand stop.  I picked up one of the A3 tactical HK "K"style grips with the hand stop for my Rattler.  I may go with that when they get the rail versions back in stock.

Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:31:11 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote
Congrats!!! How do you like the Geiselle Super APC trigger?
Link Posted: 2/11/2019 10:44:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By bogartino:

Congrats!!! How do you like the Geiselle Super APC trigger?
View Quote
Once they sent the heavier spring, and I got it installed I like it.  Still just a little light for my tastes, but it should work.  I also have a shooting site RPS trigger that I'll run a little before I decide whats going to stay in the gun.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 10:58:43 AM EDT
[#12]

Once they sent the heavier spring, and I got it installed I like it.  Still just a little light for my tastes, but it should work.  I also have a shooting site RPS trigger that I'll run a little before I decide whats going to stay in the gun.
View Quote
Thanks for the response. Please keep us posted. I'm trying to decide what to put on my APC9.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 11:28:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Looks like THSF will have a few of the Pro models available.
Link Posted: 2/21/2019 12:55:43 AM EDT
[#14]
With the Pros shipping, does anyone have deals on the non-pro guns?
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 4:39:12 PM EDT
[#15]
I just watched a video about the Shot Show APC 9 Pro with Glock Mags, wow. I wonder if this will be a industry trend toward making replacement magwells for Glock Mags for other guns, i.e. Scorpion.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 11:46:05 PM EDT
[#16]
^^^ I doubt it. B&T did so at a specific customer request.
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 9:39:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Picked up my APC9 PRO today. It comes with a charging handle on both sides. There was no manual included. THSF did a great job on the engraving.

Link Posted: 2/26/2019 10:08:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By txbt:
Picked up my APC9 PRO today. It comes with a charging handle on both sides. There was no manual included. THSF did a great job on the engraving.

https://i.imgur.com/3cvjDgf.jpg
View Quote
Congrats! Very nice! ....FYI the manual will likely be mailed directly to you from B&T USA in Miami. I bought a couple of early release B&Ts from THSF that didn’t have the manuals printed yet. They both got mailed to me.
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 5:18:24 PM EDT
[#19]
When will the Glock pros be out?
Link Posted: 2/28/2019 5:35:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Didn’t realize they changed the sights too.
Link Posted: 3/2/2019 6:09:57 PM EDT
[#21]

Congrats! Very nice! ....FYI the manual will likely be mailed directly to you from B&T USA in Miami. I bought a couple of early release B&Ts from THSF that didn’t have the manuals printed yet. They both got mailed to me.
View Quote
When did they move to Miami? Ive been overseas.... out of the loop
Link Posted: 3/2/2019 6:59:14 PM EDT
[#22]
LOL..oops, Excuse my brain fart. B&T USA in TAMPA ...I don’t know why I thought Miami
Link Posted: 3/12/2019 8:17:17 PM EDT
[#23]
When are the complete Glock apcs shipping?
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 9:18:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Finally picked up my can.

Link Posted: 3/21/2019 4:53:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By DCV_117:
Finally picked up my can.

https://i.imgur.com/No7jBBJ.jpg
View Quote
VERY nice set up. I’m jelly.
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 5:36:25 PM EDT
[#26]
what hand stop?
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 7:19:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By artimus009:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By artimus009:

Thank you!

Originally Posted By pjomalley:
what hand stop?
Custom Smith AFG-R

I'm pretty sure "Custom Smith" use to be Tech Smith. It's 3D printed.
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 11:31:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Custom Smith makes this version of the AFG that I'm using on mine too.  Just a little bit different than what DVC has on his.  I love this one on my APC9 and P26.

Link Posted: 3/22/2019 1:00:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EasTexan] [#29]
Ok, well I just sealed the deal with Tar Heel State Firearms on the PRO model and a bunch of extras.

It was kinda like stepping off the ledge for your first bungee jump.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 1:05:19 PM EDT
[#30]
You won’t regret dealing with Tar Heel, Scott is a great guy. You may as well order your can now, you’re going to be back for one anyway if you don’t already have one
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 6:58:27 PM EDT
[#31]
You won’t regret dealing with Tar Heel, Scott is a great guy. You may as well order your can now, you’re going to be back for one anyway if you don’t already have one
View Quote
They also do a great job engraving and have incredibly fast turnaround.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 10:44:02 PM EDT
[#32]
I regret not waiting on the PRO, but this will do for now.  I wish ATF could get the form 4 times down like the e form 1's.  I want my 9mm can!

Link Posted: 3/23/2019 11:14:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Weather was awesome, so I took mine out to ring some steel yesterday.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 12:23:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Good evening all, I placed a payment with Tar Heel on an Apc9sd and since I've started my research this page kept showing up so I figured I'd ask my question here. Has anyone used the RTGparts faux mp5sd can while they wait for their suppressor to come home?
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 3:17:31 PM EDT
[#35]
I got to shoot my PRO just a while ago for the first time.

OH. MY. GOD.

I'm absolutely hooked now. This thing is buttah! The recoil is unnoticeable, the trigger is awesome for being stock, and it just feels amazing to shoot.

I surprised myself when I realized I had knocked out 90 rounds in 3 minutes on 5 steel plates. Glad I just ordered another 1K from PSA.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 11:11:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Anyone ever have an issue with their magazines falling out when firing? I had it happen a few times today.
Link Posted: 3/26/2019 11:49:09 PM EDT
[#37]
IIRCC, There was a thread quite awhile back, by one of the B&T regulars here (I can’t remember who exactly), stating they had an issue with magazines falling out and they contacted B&T USA regarding the issue; long story short B&T got the gun and “polished the bolt” to resolve the issue. The only reason I remember it is because the remedy was odd.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 12:49:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By EasTexan:
Ok, well I just sealed the deal with Tar Heel State Firearms on the PRO model and a bunch of extras.

View Quote
Were they willing to deal on the price at all?  I know these things are new and scarce but I always hate paying anything close to MSRP for a firearm.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 6:46:19 PM EDT
[#39]
IIRCC, There was a thread quite awhile back, by one of the B&T regulars here (I can’t remember who exactly), stating they had an issue with magazines falling out and they contacted B&T USA regarding the issue; long story short B&T got the gun and “polished the bolt” to resolve the issue. The only reason I remember it is because the remedy was odd.
View Quote
That is bizarre, if it keeps up I'll contact them.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:28:03 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote
Shooting today suppressed mine was dropping mag out every time on last 2-4 rounds. It has never happened shooting non suppressed.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 9:32:21 PM EDT
[#41]
For those of you that went from brace to SBR, how does the UMP stock fare against the brace?  I recently bought an APC9 and the brace is pretty decent but I cant help but eye going SBR route.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 10:55:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By 45pulse:
Shooting today suppressed mine was dropping mag out every time on last 2-4 rounds. It has never happened shooting non suppressed.
View All Quotes

That's EXACTLY what is happening with mine, suppressed and everything.
Link Posted: 3/28/2019 12:11:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Anyone ever have an issue with their magazines falling out when firing? I had it happen a few times today.
View Quote
Yes, and it’s the pivot spring on the release that’s allowing it to happen, not the compression spring. B&T notched my mag release engagement, but it still happens. The notch does NOT engage the magazine. If it did, the mag wouldn’t come out without press it it up, then actuating the release. So, I don’t understand what it’s supposed to do. Waiting to hear back about just buying a replacement assembly.
Link Posted: 3/28/2019 7:07:58 AM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes

I hand that happen to mine, sent the bolt back to B&T to have the bolt laser polished and it went away, something about more friction than normal.

They had it back to me in about a week.
Link Posted: 3/28/2019 8:38:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By delta-1:
I hand that happen to mine, sent the bolt back to B&T to have the bolt laser polished and it went away, something about more friction than normal.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By delta-1:

That's good to know.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 3:38:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Yeah it seems like not something i can do at home and will have to send out to them.
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 6:21:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EasTexan] [#47]
Originally Posted By ccc75:
Were they willing to deal on the price at all?  I know these things are new and scarce but I always hate paying anything close to MSRP for a firearm.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ccc75:
Originally Posted By EasTexan:

I was given a LEO discount, but do not know if they are willing to negotiate on the price. They are very professional and shipped the same day!
Link Posted: 3/29/2019 9:47:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: kells81] [#48]
Lol shipping the same day is an understatement!  I called an hour after making my order to verify I entered everything right and it was already on the road.  That includes having NFA engravings done.
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 3:45:06 AM EDT
[#49]
at Rainier Arms, seems like a deal on an APC9.  Could this be modified to take a Glock lower in the future?

B&T APC9 Pistol w/ Brace 9MM + Free F5 MFG B&T APC9 / GHM9 9MM Drum Magazine - $2099
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 10:06:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Quake_Guy:
at Rainier Arms, seems like a deal on an APC9.  Could this be modified to take a Glock lower in the future?

B&T APC9 Pistol w/ Brace 9MM + Free F5 MFG B&T APC9 / GHM9 9MM Drum Magazine - $2099
View Quote
https://binged.it/2FBWsyS

TFB did a Shot Show interview with B&T where they discussed it. $100 conversion for the APC9 Bolt to accept Glock Mags plus the $500 lower. I'm assuming this makes the old lower no longer usable with the modified bolt. Seems like it would make more sense for them to sell the Glock Bolt and Glock lower as a bundle for those looking to upgrade their APC9.
Page / 74
B&T 9mm Carbine APC9 (Page 39 of 74)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top