Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 56
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 8:09:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sendit14:
Anyone with a Panzer Arms M4 know if it likes these?

Sterling, 12 GA 24 G #8 TRAP
View Quote

If you send me some, I'll let you know.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 11:02:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Hickok45 Review dropped

500 Dollar Semi-auto Shotgun VS 2,000 Dollar Semi-auto Shotgun

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 11:36:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By BorderDave:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BorderDave:
Anyone with a Panzer Arms M4 know if it likes these?

Sterling, 12 GA 24 G #8 TRAP

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 7:00:54 AM EDT
[#4]
So I can confirm I got the $80 tube from panzer service (which does come complete btw with inner spring and everything), and the $50 Panzer m4 stock set all works fine together on my CD 601 DPS.

I almost had to modify the pistol grip because it was hitting the trigger assembly but I managed to finagle it in there and everything seems nice and tight.

Link Posted: 10/7/2022 3:57:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I just picked up a Copolla T4 and cannot for the life of me get the charging handle out to remove the bolt. Anyone have any tips or tricks to get it to release? I know it’s supposed to turn a little and I am able to finally do that, but I still can’t get the charging handle to pull out no matter what I do.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 11:24:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By twistid1:

When you buy the Panzer tube did it include the internals? How many positions does it have?

The Panzer grip and stock fit fine with no issue?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By twistid1:
Originally Posted By SISTIM7:

[email protected]

80 shipped if you use PP.

When you buy the Panzer tube did it include the internals? How many positions does it have?

The Panzer grip and stock fit fine with no issue?

Internals included and fit is good. Very small amount of rotational play on stock when locked into place however. Tube is 3 position.
Link Posted: 10/7/2022 11:29:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Skelz227:
I just picked up a Copolla T4 and cannot for the life of me get the charging handle out to remove the bolt. Anyone have any tips or tricks to get it to release? I know it’s supposed to turn a little and I am able to finally do that, but I still can’t get the charging handle to pull out no matter what I do.
View Quote

You pretty much have to use pliers. There’s not enough grip due to the small footprint of the charging handle for most people to be able to grip it to remove it. I replaced mine with a GG&G birdcage handle and it removes much easier due to the increased surface area on the knob.
Link Posted: 10/8/2022 12:44:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By SISTIM7:

You pretty much have to use pliers. There’s not enough grip due to the small footprint of the charging handle for most people to be able to grip it to remove it. I replaced mine with a GG&G birdcage handle and it removes much easier due to the increased surface area on the knob.
View Quote

Thanks, I figured that might be the case. I have a GG&G on the way to replace as well. Thanks again for the info. I was pretty sure at one point I was going to break something.....
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 3:08:44 AM EDT
[#9]
My SDS S4 is great. My SDS M3 clone was so crappy they replaced it with a TAC-12.
Link Posted: 10/9/2022 8:28:29 PM EDT
[#10]
A half-assed review of my new Panzer Arms M4, bought from CLassic Firearms for $445.00 last week.

Before I ever shot it I replaced the tube with Ken's extended tube and the fixed stock with the new Turkish $50.00 collapsible, plus
a larger charging handle. I bought a Benneli extractor and spring should I need it, too (I haven't as yet).

Fit and finish were fine, nothing was canted, everything looked good. It took about 30 seconds of torch heat to loosen the mag tube,
(didn't even need my pipe wrench ). Stock took about ten minutes to replace, it works fine
and I appreciate the adjustable riser. I had to raise the comb about a quarter inch, no more, to get it in line with my Vortex red dot.

When they say to fire 100 high-brass shells through it first, they MEAN it. I started out with some Fiocchi 00 buck (1325 fps) and the M4
did NOT cycle that stuff at all, nope. The bulk of my 100 rounds was some Italian NSI (NobelSportalia) 00 buck I bought a couple years ago.
Ate that shit right up, no issues. I finished off with about 25 Federal slugs, no problems of course.

When I was done with the 100 high-brass rounds, I put the Fiocchi back in. The M4 ate that shit up like they were candy, no problems. For the REAL
test, I went through about ten cheap-ass Winchester #8 shot. Ate all that crappy ammo up, zero problems.

The ONLY issue I had with this gun were the rail screws started to back out under recoil. At first I thought I didn't Lock-tite my rds down enough, but it was
the rail screws, sure enough. After each tube of ammo, I tightened them back down with my Leatherman screw driver.

Cleaned and lubed the gun thoroughly and Lock-tited the shit out of the rail screws. Good to Go.

So, no regrets thus far. Gun works and looks pretty dern good for a sub-$500.00 Turknelli clone.

Link Posted: 10/9/2022 10:57:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Papaw:
A half-assed review of my new Panzer Arms M4, bought from CLassic Firearms for $445.00 last week.

Before I ever shot it I replaced the tube with Ken's extended tube and the fixed stock with the new Turkish $50.00 collapsible, plus
a larger charging handle. I bought a Benneli extractor and spring should I need it, too (I haven't as yet).

Fit and finish were fine, nothing was canted, everything looked good. It took about 30 seconds of torch heat to loosen the mag tube,
(didn't even need my pipe wrench ). Stock took about ten minutes to replace, it works fine
and I appreciate the adjustable riser. I had to raise the comb about a quarter inch, no more, to get it in line with my Vortex red dot.

When they say to fire 100 high-brass shells through it first, they MEAN it. I started out with some Fiocchi 00 buck (1325 fps) and the M4
did NOT cycle that stuff at all, nope. The bulk of my 100 rounds was some Italian NSI (NobelSportalia) 00 buck I bought a couple years ago.
Ate that shit right up, no issues. I finished off with about 25 Federal slugs, no problems of course.

When I was done with the 100 high-brass rounds, I put the Fiocchi back in. The M4 ate that shit up like they were candy, no problems. For the REAL
test, I went through about ten cheap-ass Winchester #8 shot. Ate all that crappy ammo up, zero problems.

The ONLY issue I had with this gun were the rail screws started to back out under recoil. At first I thought I didn't Lock-tite my rds down enough, but it was
the rail screws, sure enough. After each tube of ammo, I tightened them back down with my Leatherman screw driver.

Cleaned and lubed the gun thoroughly and Lock-tited the shit out of the rail screws. Good to Go.

So, no regrets thus far. Gun works and looks pretty dern good for a sub-$500.00 Turknelli clone.

View Quote

Thx for this great AAR!
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 3:39:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/11/2022 3:45:41 PM EDT
[#13]
SDS Tac 12 has the AR-style tube with a square section on the bottom. You'd need to get either the panzer tube or a Benelli style tube.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 7:36:36 PM EDT
[#14]
My Panzer Arms M4  and stock kit shipped already, hopefully this will be a good addition to the collection.
I won't be running hundreds and hundreds of shells through it but it will be a fun one to shoot.
Has anyone "rattle canned" theirs? I'm thinking a cool paint job would be kinda cool.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 6:46:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Another shooting AAR on my new Panzer Arms M4.

Took it out today to zero the Vortex red dot and see if it would still run. Brought a mix of Turkish slugs, Greek #00 and Monarch #8.

No problems (other than operator error--had a brain fart and was moving the dot the wrong way at first) zeroing. Rail and dot maintained
a death grip on the gun, thanks to the Loc-Tite I applied.

Shot about thirty slugs during and after zero, no problems.

Switched to the clay/target shot. Went through about 50 rounds, shot and cycled perfectly.

Switched to the #00 buck. Went through 50+ rounds, shot and cycled perfectly.

Started mixing the rounds up in the tube. No problems. I did notice today that regardless of shell type, it recoils the same no matter what.
It probably did that the first time I took it out, but I didn't notice.

I wrapped it up after that due to time retraints.

NO problems whatsoever. Bang, cycle, bang, over and over and over and over. Starting to feel glad I got this Turkish clone.

Link Posted: 10/16/2022 9:27:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Papaw:
Another shooting AAR on my new Panzer Arms M4.

Took it out today to zero the Vortex red dot and see if it would still run. Brought a mix of Turkish slugs, Greek #00 and Monarch #8.

No problems (other than operator error--had a brain fart and was moving the dot the wrong way at first) zeroing. Rail and dot maintained
a death grip on the gun, thanks to the Loc-Tite I applied.

Shot about thirty slugs during and after zero, no problems.

Switched to the clay/target shot. Went through about 50 rounds, shot and cycled perfectly.

Switched to the #00 buck. Went through 50+ rounds, shot and cycled perfectly.

Started mixing the rounds up in the tube. No problems. I did notice today that regardless of shell type, it recoils the same no matter what.
It probably did that the first time I took it out, but I didn't notice.

I wrapped it up after that due to time retraints.

NO problems whatsoever. Bang, cycle, bang, over and over and over and over. Starting to feel glad I got this Turkish clone.

View Quote

Thx for another AAR and a favorable one at that. If they got the ARGO right (part that had patent expiry) and the mfg was to at least 'mil spec' tolerance than these units should be worth the discounted spend.
Link Posted: 10/16/2022 10:04:44 PM EDT
[#17]

Thx for another AAR and a favorable one at that. If they got the ARGO right (part that had patent expiry) and the mfg was to at least 'mil spec' tolerance than these units should be worth the discounted spend.
View Quote

The fact that the recoil was the same no matter what I put into the chamber (at least in my sample size of one gun) gives me optimism.

After my next outing I'll start looking for wear marks...at least for anything hinky.
Link Posted: 10/17/2022 10:30:56 PM EDT
[#18]
The new extended stock kit parts appear to be good quality however I immediately ran into a couple small issues.  Threading the grip onto the tube it doesn't clock correctly so I'll have to break loose the jam nut and adjust it so the grip tightens up snug. I slid the stock onto the tube and now I cannot get the damn thing off. It slides up and down and rotates fine but the release won't let me slide it off. I've got a table of parts and I don't know how to get this stock installed.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 10:37:58 PM EDT
[#19]
I have the new Panzer Arms M-4 and the adjustable stock kit, the new M-4 has the adjustable stock buffer tube with the detents.
The stock slides forward and aft and rotates correctly, locking into the detents very solid as it should.
I slid it on to test it and now I want to remove the stock and I cannot figure out how to get it off the buffer tube.
It slides aft and will not come off when the selector button is fully depressed.
What am I doing wrong here?
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 10:46:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By OHBuckeyes:
My SDS S4 is great. My SDS M3 clone was so crappy they replaced it with a TAC-12.
View Quote

I've been messing with putting an M3 trigger group in my Duo-Sys. It fits, but doesn't function correctly. Still trying to determine if it's fixable. My suspicion is that there's a tolerance mismatch between the bolt release mechanism on the receiver and the shell release lever on the trigger group. It seems to work fine with the factory trigger group, but I agree that it's an underwhelming gun otherwise.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 1:55:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By jettcity1:
I have the new Panzer Arms M-4 and the adjustable stock kit, the new M-4 has the adjustable stock buffer tube with the detents.
The stock slides forward and aft and rotates correctly, locking into the detents very solid as it should.
I slid it on to test it and now I want to remove the stock and I cannot figure out how to get it off the buffer tube.
It slides aft and will not come off when the selector button is fully depressed.
What am I doing wrong here?
View Quote

Hold the adjustment button in, pull the stock back to the second line, rotate in the opposite direction that you would to adjust the length and pull off
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 5:11:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Eagle1899:

For everyone that has these, what is the best put together model/brand ?

View Quote

A painful truth: They’re all about the same… sortof.

Primary parts are made in just a couple places in Turkey.  Those parts are assembled in one of a half dozen, loosely connected ‘manufacturers’, using rotating staff of varying skill. So much can depend on what base parts are available at the time.  (Do you need to make some quick cash and put a gun out with a plastic rail or sight, and risk getingt some blowback? Or do you wait for the aluminum ones to be finished and maybe not pay staff,?) These are then imported by a handful companies in North America who distribute them to dealers.

If you look, you can find the videos out there, as Sulan staff (one of the more prevalent parts & complete gun mfg’s), puts a few rounds through each gun, ‘tunes’ with a corse file, and moves them along. It’s not pretty at the best of times and makes for some really loose QC. Add to that, a brand/model that’s GTG last year, can turn to garbage pretty quick as these companies cut corners and use cheaper rails, trigger groups, sights, or manufacturing processes (HEAT TREATMENT!!!).

That said, I had a half dozen come through as a small FFL (2 SDS, 3 Panzer, 1 CD).  IMO, Find the one that’s the closest to 100% Benelli parts compatibility at the moment. And don’t expect not to have to troubleshoot, or tune SOMETHING.

Not guns for those who aren’t willing to troubleshoot or tinker.  That being said, at the $450 mark (WITH a 3-position twist & pull retractable stock)… I rolled the dice.  So far so good.  But that doesn’t mean the one I choose is the ‘go-to’ clone now, or what someone should buy six months from now. They’re changing from batch to batch, it seems, and sometimes not for the better.

Just my observations. YMMV.

Link Posted: 10/20/2022 9:50:56 PM EDT
[#23]
I got My Panzer adjustable stock on and all fits very good.
There were no shavings, dirt or filings anywhere, a very clean build.
I see no reason why this thing should not function good, even the trigger parts look good.
I like the captive trigger take-down pin, a nice feature just like the Benellis.

Link Posted: 10/25/2022 12:48:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Well, this thread just pushed me over the edge, ordered a Panzer M4 from Atlantic.  If its a keeper, it will get a DWM tube and a field stock.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:39:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Which tac rail fits best onto the Panzer M4? All i need is a clamp on with the picatinny raind and maybe a QD socket?
links or part/model numbers appreciated. I want to put on a tac light is all and I'll be using a QD sling.
The new adjustable stock has a QD socket on it already.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 10:40:07 PM EDT
[#26]
I have a brand new in the box panzer m4. Whats the going rate for one? I have never shot it and don’t plan to. I’d rather sell it then just have it sit.
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 3:10:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Erik_O] [#27]
Originally Posted By jettcity1:
Which tac rail fits best onto the Panzer M4? All i need is a clamp on with the picatinny raind and maybe a QD socket?
links or part/model numbers appreciated. I want to put on a tac light is all and I'll be using a QD sling.
The new adjustable stock has a QD socket on it already.
View Quote

I had the same requirements, went with the GG&G QD and flash light mount  for my SDS Tac 12.  I presume that the Panzer M4 should be the same. You'll need some snap ring pliers to remove and re-install the snap ring that secures it to the tube.
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 8:41:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cherenkov] [#28]
I took advantage of Palmetto State Armory's sale on the Black Aces Tactical Pro S4 with walnut stick for $399+shipping+taxes.

I haven't read anything about this specific variant - figure its a roll of the dice.  but fixable the way many on here have adressed with swapping some parts if need be.

I essentially got tired of putting this off and following this thread for months - finally jumped in!

https://palmettostatearmory.com/black-aces-tactical-pro-s4-12-gauge-shotgun-semi-auto-18-5-walnut-furniture-black-bats4bw.html[/url]
Link Posted: 10/29/2022 11:13:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Ivan1:
I have a brand new in the box panzer m4. Whats the going rate for one? I have never shot it and don’t plan to. I’d rather sell it then just have it sit.
View Quote

They are retailing for $450.
Link Posted: 10/30/2022 8:30:47 AM EDT
[#30]
After spending about an hour sanding it down ever so slightly I got the Panzer M4 stock set trigger to mate up perfectly with the trigger assembly in my CD601 DPS.

Link Posted: 10/31/2022 2:03:16 PM EDT
[#31]
For those who have handled both, is there any appreciable difference between the $135 Benelli field stock and the $60 Sulun offering from SJ, especially with regards to length of pull?  I know they're all built for people orangutan-like in stature, but the one for the slightly smaller orangutan would probably get the nod.
Link Posted: 10/31/2022 7:53:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Why no Non-NFA firearm versions of this yet from Black Aces yet?

Something like this  with one of those brace things around the recoil spring tube.

Link Posted: 10/31/2022 8:02:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Has anyone SBS'd one of these yet?  Gotten a form-1 and cut one down to 14"?  Is there a difference in Benellis that are 14" vs 18" ?

Seems like it wouldn't be too difficult to de-solder the barrel lug, front sights and move them back and cut the barrel and mag tube to shorter lengths.

Certainly not worth taking a hacksaw and WECSOG a Benelli but possibly with one of these.

Link Posted: 10/31/2022 8:20:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rubicon20032003] [#34]
Originally Posted By cherenkov:
Has anyone SBS'd one of these yet?  Gotten a form-1 and cut one down to 14"?  Is there a difference in Benellis that are 14" vs 18" ?

Seems like it wouldn't be too difficult to de-solder the barrel lug, front sights and move them back and cut the barrel and mag tube to shorter lengths.

Certainly not worth taking a hacksaw and WECSOG a Benelli but possibly with one of these.

View Quote

Benelli is imported with sight set back already and lug in right place already.And barrels are cutdown in us..And mag tube doesn’t need cut Just regular 5 shot will work .And there’s only a few places that will sbs cut the m4 barrels
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 12:37:36 PM EDT
[#35]
What is the consensus on magazine "extension" versus "full-length (7rd) magazine Tube" and which version of each

Seems like some extensions and tubes have some disassembly hassles and fitment with various models, is there a best version ??
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 6:53:10 PM EDT
[#36]
For the parts count - get the full tube. The extension does not count.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 7:40:23 PM EDT
[#37]
So I installed a Mesa Tactical Truckee 11" handguard on my SDS Tac-12  some months back and have a few mm of play (front to back).  I thought it wouldn't bother me but now its annoying me.  Anyone else have this issue? Simple fixes? Suggestions?
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 10:03:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Has anyone tried the Midwest Industries MLOK handguard or Aimpoint mount on these?
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:43:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By cdholmes:
Has anyone tried the Midwest Industries MLOK handguard or Aimpoint mount on these?
View Quote

@Ozymandiaz has the info you seek on page 42 about the handguard. And a little lower on the page a couple people discussed the MI and the Scalarworks T2 mounts.  I am thinking about doing both those MI mods to my gun as well.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 8:11:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Johnnygent:
So I installed a Mesa Tactical Truckee 11" handguard on my SDS Tac-12  some months back and have a few mm of play (front to back).  I thought it wouldn't bother me but now its annoying me.  Anyone else have this issue? Simple fixes? Suggestions?
View Quote

That is why I went with Freedom Fighter handguards. They are slightly long and you hand fit them so they are tight.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 9:31:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cherenkov] [#41]
Who has used the SJ hardware stock?
https://sjhardware.com/product/turknelli-collapsible-butt-stock-m4-clones/
What models/variants does it work on - Will it work on an AKSA S4?

The advantage is it has its own tube vs having to source a Benelli tube.

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 3:07:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EzGoingKev] [#42]

https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-advgsvi7u1/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/1843/2843/20210501_153918-scaled-1__80273.1654310422.jpg?c=1
View Quote

I have one and am not impressed.

The Benelli tube is made of steel while that tube is aluminum. You can find the Benelli tubes at normal prices now. There are aftermarket steel tubes available too.

The pin that works the locking piece is loose and falls out.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 6:19:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Erik_O] [#43]
Received my  Black Aces Tactical Pro S4 with walnut furniture from PSA and can confirm that Dave's Metal Works Tac 12 tube ( Part #TUR001 ) fits perfectly and Dave's Metal Works Tactical Bolt handle for Benelli M4 BEN014 also fits. I really like the walnut furniture! If you've got take off walnut furniture please DM me and I'll take it off your hands.

I had to hit the magazine tube with a propane torch to loosen up the thread locker, for those coming late the party and haven't read all 40+ pages :)
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 6:57:41 PM EDT
[#44]

https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-advgsvi7u1/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/1843/2843/20210501_153918-scaled-1__80273.1654310422.jpg?c=1
View Quote

I have one, don't like it at all.  While it does work, It's not very solid and feels cheap.  But I paid for it and would rather have a collapsible stock than the pistol grip stock like I have on my benelli. Eventually I'll find one of the benelli knock-offs.  
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 6:58:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cherenkov] [#45]
Edited to Add:

I took the Black Aces Pro S4 for a range test run:

I ran the following ammo:

50 rounds Suprema buckshot from walmart clearance days.
15 Federal Tru-Ball slugs
10 Brenneke slugs
10 Fiocchi 7/8 oz. reduced recoil slug
50 rds of Federal (Pre-Covid) Bulk target ammo from walmart.
25 rounds Winchester 3" Heavy Load Duck BB shot
25 rds old box of target 7.5 shot I had since the 1980s (marked from "Ames" discount store if anyone remembers those)

Everything ran well with one failure to eject the old 1980s remington target loads - Those loads were very light and had quite a bit of chamber flash.
Frankly was surprised it ran the Fiocchi reduced recoil 7/8 oz slugs as those  real light recoil

I was able to sight it in for slugs well at 25 yds. but had to move the rear sight over a bit but not all the way - seems to hold zero okay for now.  nothing losened up.  

I cleaned it and found no unusual wear - THe pistons are chrome or nickel plated and so is the carrier -

Recoil certainly below a pump shotgun  - the 3" loads and truball were spicey - but not bad at all.

I received my Black Aces Pro S4.  Its an AKSA S4 with Black Aces branding and Walnut Furniture - Actually fit and finish are very nice.

Action is very smooth.

I did clean some grime from the Pistons and clean it good - I also added blue loctite to mount screws.

I'm going to give it a test run this weekend.

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:45:30 PM EDT
[#46]
I may have missed it in this thread. Will a OEM M4 bolt fit into the Charles Daly?
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 8:57:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Who makes the Black Aces Pro S4?  Which of the turkey copy guns is it closest to?
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 9:56:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cherenkov] [#48]
Originally Posted By seabass25:
Who makes the Black Aces Pro S4?  Which of the turkey copy guns is it closest to?
View Quote

Its an AKSA S4  evidently with Turkish walnut stocks added and Black Aces logo, which I really wanted the wood - Seems to get good reviews as the AKSA S4
https://fourpeaksimports.com/aksa-arms-s4-black/
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:24:27 PM EDT
[#49]
On the Black Aces Pro S4, is the rear sight and trigger guard metal?
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:35:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By seabass25:
On the Black Aces Pro S4, is the rear sight and trigger guard metal?
View Quote

On my example, yes to both.
Page / 56
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top