BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 8:58:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MikeMilligan:

I had no idea there was even a bundle page - I was hitting refresh on the pistol-only page but then gave up, took a shower, came back, and was able to buy a pistol at 8:29. I think the site was simply overloaded and that prevented transactions from going through.
View Quote

I was on both pages. The bundle never let you add to cart when either color was in stock. I was able to add a RAL to my cart from the regular pistol page, but it went OOS before I could order.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 9:01:11 AM EDT
[#2]

I had no idea there was even a bundle page - I was hitting refresh on the pistol-only page but then gave up, took a shower, came back, and was able to buy a pistol at 8:29. I think the site was simply overloaded and that prevented transactions from going through.
View Quote
Congrats on getting one! I tried the pistol only page too, and never got an option to buy one. I was bouncing back and forth between the 2 pages and I was watching the stock count down. It was unbelievably frustrating seeing this and wondering how the fuck people were able to buy these things!
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 9:02:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jt526] [#3]
The bundle page still shows 120 stocks in inventory, can't check out though, but that is a pretty big number, so I imagine everyone who got one was on the pistol page. Glad i never even knew the bundle page was an option.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 9:02:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 9:03:06 AM EDT
[#5]
You got a link to the bundle page? I showed them the web address and options and they saidntheyd be added to it.

Attachment Attached File

Originally Posted By IneptKomodo:

Yea, if you were on the bundle you could select whatever options and it would show in stock but the add to cart button did nothing.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/24/2024 9:04:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Dirty_Robster:
You got a link to the bundle page? I showed them the web address and options and they saidntheyd be added to it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/286973/1000001829_jpg-3222117.JPG

View Quote

https://tommybuilttactical.com/product/t7-bundle/

And this one that was hidden for the last few weeks:

https://tommybuilttactical.com/product/t7-bundle-prerelease/
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 9:11:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dirty_Robster] [#7]
That's lame. I asked if there was going to be a second page.

You may not be able to see this email before the launch but if I wanted the t7 sbr would that be a option on the t7 page, seperate page or can we email you after?

Originally Posted By Flevvy:

https://tommybuilttactical.com/product/t7-bundle/

And this one that was hidden for the last few weeks:

https://tommybuilttactical.com/product/t7-bundle-prerelease/
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/24/2024 9:12:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Tried and couldn’t get to it through the site crash.  Well that’s a little frustrating.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 9:28:01 AM EDT
[#9]
After black went out of stock there were 11 Ral8k in stock for half a second, if I had tried to order Ral from the start I probably would have got one damn. I didn't try because I figured they'd go first. Oops.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 10:24:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Airborne11B] [#10]
Had let my bank know earlier this week that I was going to be buying something from TommyBuilt.

Managed to get through the checkout process, hit buy - "your card has been declined"

10 minutes later I get a text asking if I did that transaction even though I had already called and talked to a person the other day to let them know I was going to be putting 5k on this credit card.

Of course by then they're long gone.

Fuck you Navy Federal - you fucking cocksuckers.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 11:05:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Looks like no T7 for me today.
Start the wait for the next drop.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 11:33:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MessOnAMission] [#12]

View Quote

Same here. My order went through at 8:35. I was just refreshing and holding out hope when it showed that there was 1 RAL8K in stock.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 12:18:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CKxx] [#13]

View Quote

That's wild.  I quit refreshing at maybe 8:07 because I figured the ship had sailed.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 12:30:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 1:54:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Norinco982lover:
For you guys that bought one, it let me add a stock (or brace) to cart and checkout now.
View Quote

Thanks, just did, and got a reply from TommyBuilt that stocks are selling out fast so it's apparently up to each purchaser to also secure a stock as soon as they can (as opposed to having one set aside for them).
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 1:56:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Norinco982lover] [#16]
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 2:06:19 PM EDT
[#17]

I don’t believe everyone can buy them, but I could be wrong.

My friends who did not get a gun were unable to purchase.

Awesome!

I would like to source a single 40 round magazine but other than that I’m set.

Hit me up if you have any leads
View Quote

Will do - I need to find ammo, an optic, and a good two point sling option.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 2:44:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 2:49:10 PM EDT
[#19]

I've got a little bit of ammo that I bought when this was first announced. I have plenty of primary arms or similar red dots sitting around until I find an aimpoint.

I'm not sure how I'm going to mount the front of the sling. I hate single points but this gun isn't the worst candidate for one if I put something on the back of the receiver.

If you want a 2 point, blue force gear makes a "light" version I think.
View Quote

I bought a CQD front sling mount and U-loops from BFF to use since it can also go through the back hole on the stock.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 2:51:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 7:02:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KCGewehr] [#21]
I wish he had the backplate's listed as a separate item. I already have the buttstock and don't feel like paying $550 for the backplate and pistol brace (only thing available now). I guess I'll have to pay to play.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 7:33:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 8:59:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Not gonna lie, the credit card balance from today hurts!
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 10:27:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Any idea when the next drop is going to be, I'm not going to mess around trying to get the bundle again and risking the website being broken.
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 10:38:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By jt526:
Not gonna lie, the credit card balance from today hurts!
View Quote

Debt is temporary, MP7 clones are forever
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 11:34:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Anyone know if the stocks are 3 position or one position?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 12:40:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By IneptKomodo:
Any idea when the next drop is going to be, I'm not going to mess around trying to get the bundle again and risking the website being broken.
View Quote

Don't quote me on it, but I think late next month at the earliest. I'm sure Tom will update everyone once he gets everything settled from this round.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:15:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:34:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 4:45:04 PM EDT
[#30]
I got email confirmations on both orders I placed yesterday. Are you sure your email address is right in your TBT account?
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 5:08:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 5:20:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jt526] [#32]

Yes, I got many emails from him in the recent past. I placed 3 orders yesterday that all say processing but no emails.

It's definitely not in my spam or junk either.
View Quote
No email for me either. The website has the orders though and my card is charged for the t7 and the stock I ordered separately.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 6:01:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Did anyone get an order confirmation email? I didn’t get any emails at all.
View Quote

I got an email confirmation on the T7.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 6:36:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:11:53 PM EDT
[#35]
they submitted the charge for my later in the day. I'm waiting for a response from their support or tom directly about the bundling of everything as they told me it was all going to be on the one page. I have the sbr option, grip and the pelican case in my cart atm, waiting for the stock to come back in stock so I don't have to keep spending so much for shipping, 100 for the gun and its now 30+ for a second order without the stock.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 9:25:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HecklerKac] [#36]
I'm pretty sure the airsoft backplates work with it, same with the stocks.

People use airsoft a3 stocks with mp5s and clones too lol
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 10:35:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Dirty_Robster:
they submitted the charge for my later in the day. I'm waiting for a response from their support or tom directly about the bundling of everything as they told me it was all going to be on the one page. I have the sbr option, grip and the pelican case in my cart atm, waiting for the stock to come back in stock so I don't have to keep spending so much for shipping, 100 for the gun and its now 30+ for a second order without the stock.
View Quote

My gun was charged later in the day as well, the stock was charged instantly. I'm not as worried about the extra $30 shipping as I'm having the stock and grip shipped to a separate location anyway to avoid any constructive BS.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:00:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By HecklerKac:
I'm pretty sure the airsoft backplates work with it, same with the stocks.

People use airsoft a3 stocks with mp5s and clones too lol
View Quote

Naw, the airsoft backplate won’t work. The carrier on a real gun has a wing on the right side rear that requires a slot when cycling. There are other issues but that one alone is enough to shut it down.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 12:14:47 PM EDT
[#39]
For iron sights, Tommybuilt recommends the Griffin Armament M2 sights as an option and they're on sale this weekend on Griffin's site. I'll try them out while I figure out which optic to get. My only constraints for an optic is it won't be made in China and should be suitably blocky...For the right look, of course. Maybe an Aimpoint Acro. This is an expensive month.

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 12:27:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 12:58:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Airborne11B:
Had let my bank know earlier this week that I was going to be buying something from TommyBuilt.

Managed to get through the checkout process, hit buy - "your card has been declined"

10 minutes later I get a text asking if I did that transaction even though I had already called and talked to a person the other day to let them know I was going to be putting 5k on this credit card.

Of course by then they're long gone.

Fuck you Navy Federal - you fucking cocksuckers.
View Quote

That sucks.  Navy Fed locked me out on a $20 purchase on Amazon.  But a few weeks later I bought a TG36c with no issues.  Makes no sense.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 2:20:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BBOHACH] [#42]

Literally just sold my acro, I should have kept it to try.
View Quote

I have an ACRO on a SP5. Not the biggest fan. Think I’ll change it to a T2 or EOtech.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:00:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Have they said when these are going to ship for people that were able to buy them last week?
(gratuitous pic of stash to keep thread jumpin')
Link Posted: 5/28/2024 7:05:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Tommy has posted that they would ship early June for the first batch. 🤞🏻
Link Posted: 5/28/2024 12:25:08 PM EDT
[#45]
I was curious when they would ship, I can’t wait to get mine. I snagged the RAL8000 but ended up with a black stock. I can’t complain though.
Link Posted: 5/28/2024 1:14:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Dhall0101:
I was curious when they would ship, I can’t wait to get mine. I snagged the RAL8000 but ended up with a black stock. I can’t complain though.
View Quote

Ended up in the same boat but don’t really plan to change it because the OEM HK stock has sling loops whereas the TB one does not.
Link Posted: 5/28/2024 2:22:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Is the RAL8000 option molded in that color or is it a coating?
Link Posted: 5/28/2024 2:23:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By mah827:
Is the RAL8000 option molded in that color or is it a coating?
View Quote

Molded into it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2024 2:24:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By BBOHACH:

Ended up in the same boat but don’t really plan to change it because the OEM HK stock has sling loops whereas the TB one does not.
View Quote

Those stock assemblies are German and Tommy Built. The struts and rear under plates are German. The rubber pad is recreated, albeit identical in every respect. The under plates lacking the sling loops is because it is a two position stock. The three position stocks have the sling loops. HK made some two position with loops for the London Police, but I have never seen any stateside.
Link Posted: 5/28/2024 3:39:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Ah. Thanks for the info.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top