BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 10:53:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By spot-remover:

Same here.  I went through the official website, gave them control numbers and PDFs of my forms.  The congressional aide called me within a couple of hours and sent me the release to fill out and sign.  I did that wrong and ATF contacted the aide to get it corrected.  I did that too and he resubmitted the request for info.  The process was started on Monday, I believe.  My rep is a republican, Julia Letlow.  The aide works in one of the local offices.
View Quote

@spot-remover

If you don’t mind, please keep us posted on your progress. I’m very interested in your situation because I am in the exact same one. I certified an individual form 4 on February 22 and I am still waiting. I provided my Social Security number to avoid any problems with the background check, but got a response from my congressman‘s office the other day that included a quoted response from the ATF.  They are still waiting on the FBI to come back with an approval on the background check. My congressman‘s aide said that they’ve reached out to the FBI on my behalf to see what’s going on. I’m just hoping that this helps shake it loose.

As others have stated here, I already have multiple NFA items and countless 4473s over my lifetime. I have no criminal record and provided my Social Security number to avoid getting hung up like this. This is very frustrating. I’m glad a few of us have reached out to our representatives though, and that we are in similar situations, because we should be able to share information and get a glimpse into how this is being addressed.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 10:57:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By 9mmCarbine:

@spot-remover

If you don’t mind, please keep us posted on your progress. I’m very interested in your situation because I am in the exact same one. I certified an individual form 4 on February 22 and I am still waiting. I provided my Social Security number to avoid any problems with the background check, but got a response from my congressman‘s office the other day that included a quoted response from the ATF.  They are still waiting on the FBI to come back with an approval on the background check. My congressman‘s aide said that they’ve reached out to the FBI on my behalf to see what’s going on. I’m just hoping that this helps shake it loose.

As others have stated here, I already have multiple NFA items and countless 4473s over my lifetime. I have no criminal record and provided my Social Security number to avoid getting hung up like this. This is very frustrating. I’m glad a few of us have reached out to our representatives though, and that we are in similar situations, because we should be able to share information and get a glimpse into how this is being addressed.
View Quote

My exact situation.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 1:48:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Placed an order today for a surefire socom 5.56 rc2 in fde from Kentucky Gun Company. Let's see how long the process takes this time. Unfortunately they have to get the supresdor from one of the stores back to the warehouse, so that will add an extra week on to the total time.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 10:05:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I submitted my Enticer-L E-form 4 on 5/30 at 5:30 pm for hopes of the 1-2 day approval. It was approved 6/13 at 11:30 am. The 14 days was the fastest my LGS had seen an approval come back (prior to me the fastest was 21 days). Was hoping for a super fast approval like I've seen on here and r/NFA but 14 days beats my current collection average of 200 days.
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 10:32:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9mmCarbine] [#5]

@spot-remover

View Quote

*** UPDATE ***

This morning, Sunday, June 23 at 7:19 AM, I received the email that my electronic form 4 was approved.  

A couple of things are noteworthy with this. First of all, they definitely approve forms on the weekend. Next – without a doubt I am certain that by reaching out to my congressman this was pushed along. As noted above, earlier this week they got back to me and told me that the ATF reported that they were still waiting on my FBI NICS check to come back, stating that it was in a “researching“ status.  Congressman’s aide said that they were reaching out to the FBI on my behalf, and lo and behold here I am with a Sunday morning approval. Four months and one day after certifying the form and just 5 days after my last correspondence with the congressman”s office.  

Of course I’m very happy to finally receive the approval and also I am pleasantly surprised that our elected officials can get something done for us, but I find this situation to be rather interesting and also a little troublesome.  As I mentioned earlier, I included my Social Security number to avoid any possible slow down in the background check due to someone out there with a similar name having a record or anything like that. This still took four months and I really wonder how much longer I’d be waiting if I didn’t reach out to my congressman.  It’s very interesting that as soon as I rattled some cages via my congressman that they were able to instantly get this done, all the while saying how backed up they are. None of this jives with the fact that some people are getting the same day or next day approvals right now.

I just wanted to share this in the hopes that might help someone else. If you’ve been waiting a while, I would definitely take the time to reach out to your congressman‘s office. It worked for me.

@bowhntr6pt

Link Posted: 6/23/2024 2:52:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Got in on the BOGO 5.56 K can deal that OSS/HuxWorx was running on Expert Voice.  Took 3 months for them to ship, (I'm definitely NOT complaining because it was an excellent deal), and 5 days for the stamps to come back, (which was today/Sunday), from when I did the eFile at my FFL/SOT.
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 3:11:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Anybody having any luck reaching out to their representative who is a Democrat?
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 3:53:44 PM EDT
[#8]

*** UPDATE ***

This morning, Sunday, June 23 at 7:19 AM, I received the email that my electronic form 4 was approved.  

A couple of things are noteworthy with this. First of all, they definitely approve forms on the weekend. Next – without a doubt I am certain that by reaching out to my congressman this was pushed along. As noted above, earlier this week they got back to me and told me that the ATF reported that they were still waiting on my FBI NICS check to come back, stating that it was in a “researching“ status.  Congressman’s aide said that they were reaching out to the FBI on my behalf, and lo and behold here I am with a Sunday morning approval. Four months and one day after certifying the form and just 5 days after my last correspondence with the congressman”s office.  

Of course I’m very happy to finally receive the approval and also I am pleasantly surprised that our elected officials can get something done for us, but I find this situation to be rather interesting and also a little troublesome.  As I mentioned earlier, I included my Social Security number to avoid any possible slow down in the background check due to someone out there with a similar name having a record or anything like that. This still took four months and I really wonder how much longer I’d be waiting if I didn’t reach out to my congressman.  It’s very interesting that as soon as I rattled some cages via my congressman that they were able to instantly get this done, all the while saying how backed up they are. None of this jives with the fact that some people are getting the same day or next day approvals right now.

I just wanted to share this in the hopes that might help someone else. If you’ve been waiting a while, I would definitely take the time to reach out to your congressman‘s office. It worked for me.

@bowhntr6pt

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

@spot-remover

*** UPDATE ***

@bowhntr6pt

If you haven’t learned ANYTHING in the last 8 years political cycle, you should know this- the process is the punishment.
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 4:16:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: spot-remover] [#9]

*** UPDATE ***

@bowhntr6pt

View Quote

That is fantastic news.  Here's to hoping all of us that contacted Congress get similar results.
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 6:56:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By costanza:
Anybody having any luck reaching out to their representative who is a Democrat?
View Quote

Check out my story just a few posts about this one. I moved recently and unfortunately the Congresswoman from my district is a Democrat, but in this case they still got the job done for me.
Link Posted: 6/24/2024 8:09:39 AM EDT
[#11]

*** UPDATE ***

@bowhntr6pt

View Quote

Was your transfer done as an individual or trust?
Link Posted: 6/24/2024 8:13:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By NC_Parrothead:

Was your transfer done as an individual or trust?
View Quote

Individual.
Link Posted: 6/24/2024 8:54:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Today is day 84 on a eForm 4 individual filing.
Link Posted: 6/24/2024 11:10:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By 50cal:
View Quote

Sounds like its time to contact a Congressman about the delay to your Rights to me.
Link Posted: 6/24/2024 1:02:19 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

Today is day 80 for me, efile form 4 individual, we’re in the same boat.
Link Posted: 6/24/2024 1:20:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By arjohnson:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By arjohnson:

Day 115 for me.
Link Posted: 6/24/2024 3:33:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By thebomber:

Day 115 for me.
View Quote

That sucks, I’m sure I’ll be waiting that long or longer.
Link Posted: 6/24/2024 6:31:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: spot-remover] [#18]
Update #2

Aide sent me a copy of the letter from FBI stating my background checks were successfully completed today. He sent ATF a letter informing them of that.  I contacted my Reps office a week ago, Monday the 17th.  The FBI was asked on the 21st to look into the background checks, which were completed on the 24th.  

I'm hoping for ATF approval in the next couple of days.

Link Posted: 6/24/2024 8:21:43 PM EDT
[#19]
4/12/24
5/17/24

Both Individual, do have the cadence but that was resolved as we know.  Emailed the ATF asking if perhaps there was something missed/error and never got a response. Figured it couldnt hurt so I emailed the NICS boys at the FBI and got your applications are in process reply.  That was on the June 6th.   Dunno if it would help contacting my Rep as I am behind the lines in WA.  Ill try reaching out by phone I guess.

Sir James...
Link Posted: 6/24/2024 9:41:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Update #2

Aide sent me a copy of the letter from FBI stating my background checks were successfully completed today. He sent ATF a letter informing them of that.  I contacted my Reps office a week ago, Monday the 17th.  The FBI was asked on the 21st to look into the background checks, which were completed on the 24th.  

I'm hoping for ATF approval in the next couple of days.

View Quote

Sounds like your experience will likely mirror mine.  It’s ridiculous that they sit on these checks and can bust them out immediately when they get a congressman’s office reaching out about it.  They are literally just taking their sweet ass time with these.  Not surprising, but seeing the proof in these situations just makes it glaring how much the whole thing is a sham.  

Those of you waiting- get your congressmen working on this.  Regardless of their party affiliation.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 8:35:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: spot-remover] [#21]

Sounds like your experience will likely mirror mine.  It’s ridiculous that they sit on these checks and can bust them out immediately when they get a congressman’s office reaching out about it.  They are literally just taking their sweet ass time with these.  Not surprising, but seeing the proof in these situations just makes it glaring how much the whole thing is a sham.  

Those of you waiting- get your congressmen working on this.  Regardless of their party affiliation.
View Quote

First of three approved this morning.  Guys, follow the advice above.  It's your can and your congressman.  You have the right to use both of them.

EDIT:  Second of three has now been approved.  The two approved forms are both individual.  The third form is the oldest (~120 days) and it was filed under a trust.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 8:39:12 AM EDT
[#22]

First of three approved this morning.  Guys, follow the advice above.  It's your can and your congressman.  You have the right to use both of them.
View Quote

Glad to hear it’s working out for you.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 10:50:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 9mmCarbine:Check out my story just a few posts about this one. I moved recently and unfortunately the Congresswoman from my district is a Democrat, but in this case they still got the job done for me.
View Quote

We have movement! An aide reached out to me today. Less than two business days since I submitted something through their House website.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 11:38:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By costanza:

We have movement! An aide reached out to me today. Less than two business days since I submitted something through their House website.
View Quote

Good luck!

I think this might be one of those instances where they have to look into this, regardless of the congressperson’s party affiliation or stance on this stuff.  Now I’m sure that some may instruct their staff to drag their feet, but hopefully they will still get you results.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 12:42:00 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

I went ahead and started the process with my congressman (Republican). I’m at 147 days, one person trust. The ATF website states 156 day average wait for me, the ATF phone rep was nice but told me it would be an average of a 246 day wait. I understand a trust might take longer, but if all I have is time and a clean background, might as well see if this expedites it a bit.

I can also share some verbiage of what I sent to my congressman - I took some inspirations from previous posters here in the thread.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 1:02:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: QtrHorse] [#26]
Originally Posted By theguymontag:

I went ahead and started the process with my congressman (Republican). I’m at 147 days, one person trust. The ATF website states 156 day average wait for me, the ATF phone rep was nice but told me it would be an average of a 246 day wait. I understand a trust might take longer, but if all I have is time and a clean background, might as well see if this expedites it a bit.

I can also share some verbiage of what I sent to my congressman - I took some inspirations from previous posters here in the thread.
View Quote

Would be great if whoever contacted their reps shared what they sent.  A well articulated email is much better for us all than a, “I hate the ATF, you need to make sure my stuff gets approved now!” email.

The ATF has 39 days as the average approval time as of 5/31 for individual form 4  eform’s and lots are taking longer.  I have three submitted in late April to early May that are still out there.  About to submit another this week.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 1:49:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By QtrHorse:

Would be great if whoever contacted their reps shared what they sent.  A well articulated email is much better for us all than a, “I hate the ATF, you need to make sure my stuff gets approved now!” email.
View Quote

Uh oh, you won’t want mine then.  

Feel free to modify, edit, run through ChatGPT etc. but please share what you come up with! I feel it’s most important to emphasize: arbitrary, inefficient, unfair, lack of communication and transparency, possessing a clean background, etc.

Good morning,

I have been waiting on the ATF and FBI regarding a Form 4 approval and a background check. After twenty one weeks (147 days) my application is still “pending”.

Over the years I have passed a background check for my Texas CHL, passed private background checks for employment and housing, and successfully completed multiple 4473s. I have no criminal record and I provided my SSN to the ATF and FBI to expedite the process. I have paid a $200 tax stamp to the ATF to be placed in limbo for the last five months, and for how much longer?

Frustratingly I have read of other’s experiences with these agencies, and getting “approved” status within two months, or within two weeks or even within two days! It is unfortunate how unfair and arbitrary this process has become, and how little communication and transparency there is. I hope you may be able to help, and see if I have simply fallen through the cracks, or if it is an inefficient and capricious process.

Thank you,
theguymontag
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 2:37:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Writing your Congressmen seems to be the only way to get then moving.  

It makes zero sense why some forms are flying thru and others are taking in excess of 6 mos….except the theory I recently heard-
They are intentionally ramming some through to showcase the process as ‘sped up’ and NOT a denial of Rights by process because they are under the microscope right now with this.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 2:58:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Friend got his 9mm approved in around a week!
If I hadn't blown my budget on a thermal I would be looking hard too.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 3:03:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By theguymontag:

Uh oh, you won’t want mine then.  

Feel free to modify, edit, run through ChatGPT etc. but please share what you come up with! I feel it’s most important to emphasize: arbitrary, inefficient, unfair, lack of communication and transparency, possessing a clean background, etc.

Good morning,

I have been waiting on the ATF and FBI regarding a Form 4 approval and a background check. After twenty one weeks (147 days) my application is still “pending”.

Over the years I have passed a background check for my Texas CHL, passed private background checks for employment and housing, and successfully completed multiple 4473s. I have no criminal record and I provided my SSN to the ATF and FBI to expedite the process. I have paid a $200 tax stamp to the ATF to be placed in limbo for the last five months, and for how much longer?

Frustratingly I have read of other’s experiences with these agencies, and getting “approved” status within two months, or within two weeks or even within two days! It is unfortunate how unfair and arbitrary this process has become, and how little communication and transparency there is. I hope you may be able to help, and see if I have simply fallen through the cracks, or if it is an inefficient and capricious process.

Thank you,
theguymontag
View Quote

Yeah, I didn't get into any of that.  I just said "I have three form 4s pending, here are the PDFs and control numbers, and do you think you could look into what may be causing the delay?"  He took it from there.  He did forward all the emails he had with the ATF and FBI, which were all pretty vanilla.  I'd recommend keeping politics out of it, not cause its not true and not because of the outcome I got, but because no one cares and no one wants to hear it.  My opinion, anyway.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 3:11:49 PM EDT
[#31]
6 months e file F4 for a lousy .22 can.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 5:27:15 PM EDT
[#32]

Yeah, I didn't get into any of that.  I just said "I have three form 4s pending, here are the PDFs and control numbers, and do you think you could look into what may be causing the delay?"  He took it from there.  He did forward all the emails he had with the ATF and FBI, which were all pretty vanilla.  I'd recommend keeping politics out of it, not cause its not true and not because of the outcome I got, but because no one cares and no one wants to hear it.  My opinion, anyway.
View Quote

I can absolutely agree with this.  Make ZERO mentions of politics, no matter how true it is.  That gets you (and us) nowhere…
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 5:42:48 PM EDT
[#33]
I agree with the sentiments shared above that whenever you are communicating with your congressman‘s office you should leave politics out of things and be very measured with your wording.  I know some will want to tear into these people with no regard for the potential for damage to our cause, and I understand that we shouldn’t have to worry about that and “the other side“ does it all the time, and the rest of that noise. The reality is that we should always conduct ourselves in a manner that can’t be construed as being combative, aggressive or anything like that. It gets nothing done and it’s not just helpful to us in the end. After all, you’re trying to get some assistance on this.

With that being said, I went back through my emails and remembered that my initial contact them was through an online contact form. I did however cut and paste one of my email responses to them when we were getting the release forms set up for them to start inquiring on my behalf. This is basically the tone that I used when communicating with their office:

Attached please find an updated release form. I sincerely appreciate your help and I’m really looking forward to getting an answer on this. This process has been very delayed and I continue to hear of others in my situation getting approvals within a day or two. I’ve now been waiting over 90 days for approval on an electronic submission, a process which should be lowering these wait times for approvals for law-abiding citizens to be able to exercise their constitutional rights.  I realize that your office is not the source of these delays, but I am hoping that your staff will look into this and help expedite the approval process for me. It is sincerely appreciated.

Link Posted: 6/26/2024 11:39:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: pestilence12] [#34]
93 days, form 4 individual. Provided SS#, have 6 other stamps, and 4 instantly approved 4473's in the last 6 months.

Not a prohibited person. I have a clearance, no history, and not even a speeding ticket or anything.

I contacted my rep 15MAY2024, who helped by saying it was in delayed status at the FBI/NICS. I contacted the NICS Liaison and got a "its in process" reply. No movement since.

Here's the NICS reply:

"Your ATF/NFA application is in process. When an application is completed, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) will provide the final determination. Currently, there is no further status information available."

Sigh.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 12:58:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By pestilence12:
93 days, form 4 individual. Provided SS#, have 6 other stamps, and 4 instantly approved 4473's in the last 6 months.

Not a prohibited person. I have a clearance, no history, and not even a speeding ticket or anything.

I contacted my rep 15MAY2024, who helped by saying it was in delayed status at the FBI/NICS. I contacted the NICS Liaison and got a "its in process" reply. No movement since.

Here's the NICS reply:

"Your ATF/NFA application is in process. When an application is completed, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) will provide the final determination. Currently, there is no further status information available."

Sigh.
View Quote

Go back to your rep with that NICS reply you got along with the first four sentences of your post that I just quoted, and ask that they reach out to the FBI NICS division on your behalf.  They (NICS) likely have you in a virtual “we will get to it later pile” somewhere.  An inquiry by your rep’s office will likely shake it loose while just waiting on them could take who knows how long.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 1:14:37 PM EDT
[#36]

Go back to your rep with that NICS reply you got along with the first four sentences of your post that I just quoted, and ask that they reach out to the FBI NICS division on your behalf.  They (NICS) likely have you in a virtual “we will get to it later pile” somewhere.  An inquiry by your rep’s office will likely shake it loose while just waiting on them could take who knows how long.
View Quote

I did.

Attachment Attached File

Personal information blurred.

Congressional staff cannot reach out to the FBI?
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 4:50:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Efiled last Wednesday (silencer shop kiosk)
Certified last Friday
Approved yesterday (Tuesday)

Form 4-silencer-individual
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 5:43:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Mine was certified 2/13, approved 6/24. Going to pick it up tomorrow.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 6:32:45 PM EDT
[#39]

I did.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/495533/asdf_png-3251192.JPG

Personal information blurred.

Congressional staff cannot reach out to the FBI?
View Quote

Interesting. Although I haven’t yet heard back from my representative’s office after the email saying they were reaching out to the FBI, it would be one hell of a coincidence that my approval came in just a few short days after they said they were going to do so.  I figured they just haven’t gotten around to notifying me of their FBI inquiry, not knowing that it already had the desired effect, but I will update this thread if I hear anything back from them.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 9:18:25 PM EDT
[#40]
I'm now waiting longer than I did for my last approval in 2016.

1. Not prohibited
2. Provided SSN
3. Former 07/02 SOT
4. 6 other NFA Approvals
5. Countless Title 1 approvals

F4 Ind certified 2/16/24.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 2:22:37 AM EDT
[#41]

Here's the NICS reply:

Sigh.
View Quote

I sent an email about 2 weeks ago to the [email protected] email and got the same response.
Coworker had been waiting on a Dead Air for his 300blk. I told him about the email. He sent one the same day I did. He got his approval email the next day.
But he had been waiting since Dec 2023

There just seems to be no rhyme or reason to the short waits and the multi month waits.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:36:59 AM EDT
[#42]

…..
There just seems to be no rhyme or reason to the short waits and the multi month waits.
View All Quotes

Here's the NICS reply:

Sigh.

…..

After reading and researching, I think the gunstore worker may actually be right on this one- it is being artificially sped up for some so their ‘numbers’ look better on paper.  

If you have an average of 90-180 days, that looks horrible.  But if you sneak in a few instant approvals, that 90 day avg drops.  You a few and it drops more.  

I believe that is what we are seeing here.  
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:44:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By BladedRonin:

After reading and researching, I think the gunstore worker may actually be right on this one- it is being artificially sped up for some so their ‘numbers’ look better on paper.  

If you have an average of 90-180 days, that looks horrible.  But if you sneak in a few instant approvals, that 90 day avg drops.  You a few and it drops more.  

View Quote

All my l9cal shops have been getting much faster approvals on all individual form 4 submissions. Some in as quick as a few hours. I hope this keeps up as I should be submitting my second form 4 in a few days to a week as soon as my shop gets the serial number from my can that should be shipping any day now.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 9:37:52 AM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

Whatever they are doing they are doing it for some political angle.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:06:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By JTX23:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JTX23:

Agreed.  Apparently, they are under (allegedly) the gun in regards to ‘rights delayed’ by the length of time to approve NFA items.  So, this new found quick approval is the solution.  

But, as I said, it is only artificial and temporary so their numbers look better.  

Didnt agree with it at first, but the more I see the more I agree that this is lilely what is happening.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:18:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jkirkon] [#46]
Bought a suppressor yesterday from Capitol Armory. I have 1 previous stamp, and I use my SSN. Also have Texas CHL, and previous to that, zero delays on 4473 purchases.

Hopefully I’ll get a quick approval, but not counting on it.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:49:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Curious. Since my e form 4 was filed 45 days ago, I have made 2 4473 purchases, and renewed my ccw permit.

What is different with the nics check on these items vs a suppressor? My e form 4 has my ssn to make it easier.

All of my previous form 4’s went through quickly.

Maybe there is no way of knowing who get tossed into the express lane if 3 days or less vs those who are sent to purgatory
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 11:59:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By QtrHorse:
I’m on day 10 and it’s killing me!  That’s only because I keep seeing people post “approved in 36 hrs” or approved in two days.
View Quote

From certification to approval <48hrs as an individual. Hate not using the trust anymore but the fast approvals make me feel better.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:20:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Got 2 approvals this morning.  Certified April 4 and 17.  Trust with 1 RP.

Certified a can yesterday and wishing it would be batched approved with these 2 but it doesn't look like it.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:42:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By arndog123:
Got 2 approvals this morning.  Certified April 4 and 17.  Trust with 1 RP.

Certified a can yesterday and wishing it would be batched approved with these 2 but it doesn't look like it.
View Quote

I did a cert on 4/3, SS trust, 1 RP. Still waiting. The dealer I got I from said they're seeing 3-4 months for trusts. I'm not quite at 3 months yet. Once I hit 4 I may start to get more irked. Or just give up checking and treat it like we used to treat the wait.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top