[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gary of nerdrotic channel's review dropped:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUYFLOfvDbI

#theringsofpower #amazon #lotronprime
The Rings of Power REVIEW | An Absolute DISASTER
Streamed live 21 hours ago

Interestingly, It shows having streamed live 21 hours ago, and this is the first time I have seen it (I do not have an account for YT).

ETA1:

"This is intersectional feminism, the tv show"

Garret: "this is written by somebody who just graduated high school"

Gary:  "guyladriel is on a quest for vengeance, gil-galad acts like a moron, elrond is effeminate, celibrimbor(sp) is like a soap opera actor, bronwyn (our harad activist) she gets a bloody kill, ... "

guyladriel is put on a ship with her troops to go to valinor and she's not allowed to enter, they are hundreds of miles from other land and she just ... jumps off the ship and swims back.

"I'm getting a vibe of std" (star trek discovery-flash)
View Quote

Why the hell would she be going to Valinor with a ship full of troops? You only go there when you tire of Middle Earth
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 12:40:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
https://nypost.com/2022/09/01/rings-of-power-actress-i-needed-therapy-to-survive-violent-scenes/

‘Rings of Power’ actress: ‘I needed therapy to survive violent scenes’
By Erin Keller
September 1, 2022 4:25pm Updated

If you can’t beat ’em, train with ’em.

“The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power” star Morfydd Clark revealed the intense way she prepared for her role as Galadriel — an ethereal warrior elf that was played by Cate Blanchett in the films.

“When I was playing Galadriel, the stunt team said, ‘You’ve got a problem because you’re used to being attacked on film,’” she told Empire about adjusting to J.R.R. Tolkien’s Middle-earth fantasy world.

“I would flinch a lot when people came at me. So they did exposure therapy with me, where I would have all these huge, huge men running at me, screaming with swords. To stop me from looking frightened. Because I’ve definitely been cast as the victim. And Galadriel is not that,” she explained.

The 33-year-old’s “Rings” role is different from the types of jobs she usually books. Clark is most recognizable for portraying a traumatized nurse in “Saint Maud” but has always been a fan of Tolkien’s franchise — even if she didn’t realize she was auditioning for it right away.

“The first [audition], I didn’t know what I was auditioning for,” Clark recalled. “The actress next to me looked over all sneaky and was like, ‘Do you know what this is for? It’s “Lord of the Rings.”‘ And I’m forever grateful to her,” she declared.

“I went into the toilet and just stared at myself and was like, ‘You’ve gotta pull yourself together. You’ve been training for this for years,'” Clark said of her audition. “‘You know what to do, it’s in your blood.’ Because I’d been obsessively watching ‘Lord of the Rings’ for my whole childhood.”

The series is set thousands of years before the original films and features new, diverse characters that are meant to modernize the series.

The Amazon Prime series was a personal venture to CEO Jeff Bezos, who is a longtime fan of the franchise. He passed that passion down to his son, who Bezos said gave him some advice on the show.

“He looked me in the eyes, very sincerely, and he said: ‘Dad, please don’t eff this up,’” Bezos shared at the series premiere in London on Tuesday,

The first two episodes of “The Rings of Power” are now streaming on Amazon Prime Video.

Morfydd isn’t an attractive woman…….. she”s Sondra Lockish…..
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 12:49:45 PM EDT
[#3]
The writing quality is at the level of a CW teen drama. These idiots have delusions of grandeur thinking they could get  anywhere near Tolkien's story telling, world building, or dialog
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 12:52:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Oops.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 12:54:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Oops
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 1:17:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Why the hell would she be going to Valinor with a ship full of troops? You only go there when you tire of Middle Earth
View Quote
They literally rewrote the entire backstory.  The Noldor didn't revolt against the Valar, it was a heroic pursuit of Melkor.  Her brother (doesn't say his name, presumably Finrod, but she had three) is killed by Sauron after the War of Wrath.  Elves only get to return to Valinor as a reward for, something, IDK, but Gil-Galad can apparently grant access.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 1:43:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sooo... this series is going to do just fine, then? (Considering how many arfcommers alone, are fans of the Starship Troopers movie).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The best comparison I have is what Paul Verhoeven did to Starship Troopers.   Why Hollywood writers and directors think they can improve on literary genius escapes me.

Sooo... this series is going to do just fine, then? (Considering how many arfcommers alone, are fans of the Starship Troopers movie).
The book was good.  The movie as "Starship Troopers" is a complete and utter abomination that takes out everything important and then flips the rest.    It's what you get when you have someone who hates the book make the movie.    I wanted a Starship Troopers movie until we got it.    It's what convinced me I probably never want to see one of my favorite books made into a movie again.  They won't do it right.   Now the movie as a generic "Bug Hunt" movie.  Meh.  I wouldn't hate it.  It'd be a cheesy b movie.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 1:50:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Because the movie is fantastic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8nM5N4ptkw
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The best comparison I have is what Paul Verhoeven did to Starship Troopers.   Why Hollywood writers and directors think they can improve on literary genius escapes me.

Because the movie is fantastic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8nM5N4ptkw

No power armor.  No History and Moral Philosophy.   None of the other things the book really covered.    No nukes.    You've got a bunch of idiots w/ rifles running around doing stupid things.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 2:16:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The book was good.  The movie as "Starship Troopers" is a complete and utter abomination that takes out everything important and then flips the rest.    It's what you get when you have someone who hates the book make the movie.    I wanted a Starship Troopers movie until we got it.    It's what convinced me I probably never want to see one of my favorite books made into a movie again.  They won't do it right.   Now the movie as a generic "Bug Hunt" movie.  Meh.  I wouldn't hate it.  It'd be a cheesy b movie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can't argue with any of that.

There are only a very few books, where I thought the movie did the book justice (and in some cases, I think I actually preferred the movie, over the book, which I already liked).

13th Warrior is one of the few, where I enjoyed the movie more than Crichton's short'ish novella. SK's 'Misery' was another that translated well.

The issue I have, is with screenwriters/directors/producers who take established source material and decide to rewrite/reimagine everything. As Robert Jordan said, "Go write your own shit and quit fucking with MY universe, you fucking turdlickers" (paraphrased).

It's one thing to claim, "Inspired by..." and another to change everything, but then try to bank on the established fan base, by cribbing the name.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 2:31:22 PM EDT
[#10]
I enjoyed LOTR but I was never a big follower of the whole thing so I'm kind of lost here.  I guess this is before the five rings?  I guess at some point later in the series, Elrond's balls are going to drop and he grows up to become King Agent Smith?

Now that Galadriel didn't go into the light of the Golden Glowing Vagina and jumped ship, does she go on to become the Semi-wicked Witch of the Woods?

Why are there illegal aliens and sea worms in the ocean leading to the Undying Lands of the Golden Glowing Vagina?

Funny how the best tits of humanity ended up with the only homey elf in the nine realms!
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 2:32:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Well…

Made it through episode one. It is truly terrible.

I’m betting it doesn’t improve.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 2:55:22 PM EDT
[#12]
I wish the top half of Galadriel's outfit was as see-through as the bottom half.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 2:58:34 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm not giving them the click for me to even check out 5 minutes of it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 3:20:10 PM EDT
[#14]
If it doesn't have Doggy Style like game of bones it will fail.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 3:27:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Because the Elves are as venal as Hollywood producers and she is not listening to The Men.
So they promoted her to shut her up and protect the Narrative that All is Well in Middle Earth
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 3:28:01 PM EDT
[#16]
https://www.indiewire.com/2022/09/amazon-suspends-rings-of-power-reviews-1234758039/amp/Attachment Attached File
Amazon Suspends 'The Rings of Power' Ratings Following Overwhelming Negative Reviews | THR News
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 3:29:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm not giving them the click for me to even check out 5 minutes of it.
View Quote
I've got prime and I'll watch at least part of one episode, but they won't get any info on it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 3:35:30 PM EDT
[#18]
The guys on night shift forced me to watch it.

The actor playing Gil Galad reminds me of Calculon from Futurama. "My incredible AAACTIIIING ability!"

And am I the only one who calls the dude playing Elrond "Gay Elrond"?
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 4:04:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Not as bad as I was expecting.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 4:53:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Wow, not even at the top on the watched shows on amazon, currently at 4 getting beaten out by The Boys, The Terminal List and Reacher. I guess its still new, so will prolly rise, but I think they usually shoot to the top when they're just released if theres actual enthusiasm. With the $$$$ they spent on it thats got to hurt.

https://flixpatrol.com/top10/amazon-prime/
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 4:54:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Because the Elves are as venal as Hollywood producers and she is not listening to The Men.
So they promoted her to shut her up and protect the Narrative that All is Well in Middle Earth
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, she’s a Democrat?
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 4:57:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Watched 2 of them giving it a fair shot even though I did hesitate to start watching it at first.

It's not great, its not totally horrible, but if you told me to give you a billion dollars and this was the first 2 parts of it, I'd pretty much light your house on fire.

It's not overall bad to look at but they really have failed so far at making you feel how vast the world actually is. They drew out things that didn't need to be or weren't that interesting, yet when Elrond travels to Kazad Dum it was a 3 second trip on a map or the entire exchange on how/why they should build a new forge other than 'lets make pretty things' was just an afterthought whereas it should literally be a key plot device.

The overall acting is hollow as fuck and story lines are just all over the place.

Other things that either didn't make sense or were just dumb:

- So lets be sent on an expedition to find any trace of Sauron. Find it. And then end up with a vote of no confidence from your entire platoon 5 minutes later. Show absolutely nothing after that and fast forward to everyone being rewarded with a trip to Elf Land like they're all great friends. What? Absolutely none of this makes sense, answers no questions and then its just kind of doesn't exist anymore.

- I hate origin type stories where the main character(s) are obviously NOT going to die or make a decision we already know they didn't make. Why even bother with the whole dumb 'I jumped off a ship 500 miles off shore' story line? We knew you didn't go, just like I wasn't even a tiny bit worried that the sea snake thing was going to kill you. Because you're alive, not in Elf Land, a few hundred years in the future in a movie/series we've all already seen. Stop wasting my time.

- I can't take Elrond seriously. I keep waiting for them to introduce us to his 4 boyfriends that he takes turns sucking off for inspiration to go do faggot elf things or to make a story arc of him meeting some other male elf and having to make a decision about fucking him in the ass or being an 'elf lord'.

- That guy in a meteor or whatever should have just landed on-top of that HairFoot village. They are the Ewoks of this series already.

- Black HairFoot guy has a book that apparently tells the future but lets not get into that at all. Let's also not investigate that giant ass explosion that your 2 dumbest fucking members managed to find right away that impacted like 200 yards away from your village.

- I am assuming by the 'so evil it takes the heat from the flame' thing said earlier that meteor guy is evil as shit. He obviously has some magical powers yet can't communicate worth a shit which is fine as it can stretch the story out until everyone has a realization they've been helping an evil guy. But that whole story-line just feels like some dumb Disney movie and I really don't care, other than WTF is he. There's absolutely zero fear or darkness to it and they almost try and make it funny at times. Totally retracts from what that could be.

- So lets abandon ship 500 miles off shore. Swim in a big ass dress only to encounter some people adrift. Then be attacked by a sea snake, swim 100 feet away and you're totally safe. Sea snake totally gone.  While we're at it lets tie ourselves to a stick, sink to the bottom of the ocean in perfectly clear water, to then be rescued and pop up 12 feet away from the raft in a giant storm. Way suspense. Much scary.

- Break rocks, have hurt feels and then sit down for dinner with my black dwarf wife. 12-15 minutes. Let's talk about some thing or artifact we have (that I didnt even understand WTF it was because this was done so fucking poorly) that is apparently important in a hush hush way. 30 seconds. Can anyone even tell me what the significance was when the 2 dwarven leaders were talking? It was like they had something and it was a big deal but lets not actually give any fucking useful info out about it.

- Hey guys, you know that town thats like 2 hours away we all know people at? Yeah? Well its burned to the ground, everyone is gone, there's holes all underneath it and some cow that went near there now shits out black milk. Nobody cares or bothers to even go investigate or call the elf cops.

- Goblin's digging holes under your town? Oh noes. Let's all just pack up and leave and go to the elves that we don't actually like.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 5:15:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Watched 2 of them giving it a fair shot even though I did hesitate to start watching it at first.

It's not great, its not totally horrible, but if you told me to give you a billion dollars and this was the first 2 parts of it, I'd pretty much light your house on fire.

It's not overall bad to look at but they really have failed so far at making you feel how vast the world actually is. They drew out things that didn't need to be or weren't that interesting, yet when Elrond travels to Kazad Dum it was a 3 second trip on a map or the entire exchange on how/why they should build a new forge other than 'lets make pretty things' was just an afterthought whereas it should literally be a key plot device.

The overall acting is hollow as fuck and story lines are just all over the place.

- So lets be sent on an expedition to find any trace of Sauron. Find it. And then end up with a vote of no confidence from your entire platoon 5 minutes later. Show absolutely nothing after that and fast forward to everyone being rewarded with a trip to Elf Land like they're all great friends. What? Absolutely none of this makes sense, answers no questions and then its just kind of doesn't exist anymore.

- I hate origin type stories where the main character(s) are obviously NOT going to die or make a decision we already know they didn't make. Why even bother with the whole dumb 'I jumped off a ship 500 miles off shore' story line? We knew you didn't go, just like I wasn't even a tiny bit worried that the sea snake thing was going to kill you. Because you're alive, not in Elf Land, a few hundred years in the future in a movie/series we've all already seen. Stop wasting my time.

- I can't take Elrond seriously. I keep waiting for them to introduce us to his 4 boyfriends that he takes turns sucking off for inspiration to go do faggot elf things or to make a story arc of him meeting some other male elf and having to make a decision about fucking him in the ass or being an 'elf lord'.

- That guy in a meteor or whatever should have just landed on-top of that HairFoot village. They are the Ewoks of this series already.

- Black HairFoot guy has a book that apparently tells the future but lets not get into that at all. Let's also not investigate that giant ass explosion that your 2 dumbest fucking members managed to find right away that impacted like 200 yards away from your village.

- I am assuming by the 'so evil it takes the heat from the flame' thing said earlier that meteor guy is evil as shit. He obviously has some magical powers yet can't communicate worth a shit which is fine as it can stretch the story out until everyone has a realization they've been helping an evil guy. But that whole story-line just feels like some dumb Disney movie and I really don't care, other than WTF is he. There's absolutely zero fear or darkness to it and they almost try and make it funny at times. Totally retracts from what that could be.

- So lets abandon ship 500 miles off shore. Swim in a big ass dress only to encounter some people adrift. Then be attacked by a sea snake, swim 100 feet away and you're totally safe. Sea snake totally gone.  While we're at it lets tie ourselves to a stick, sink to the bottom of the ocean in perfectly clear water, to then be rescued and pop up 12 feet away from the raft in a giant storm. Way suspense. Much scary.

- Break rocks, have hurt feels and then sit down for dinner with my black dwarf wife. 12-15 minutes. Let's talk about some thing or artifact we have (that I didnt even understand WTF it was because this was done so fucking poorly) that is apparently important in a hush hush way. 30 seconds. Can anyone even tell me what the significance was when the 2 dwarven leaders were talking? It was like they had something and it was a big deal but lets not actually give any fucking useful info out about it.

- Hey guys, you know that town thats like 2 hours away we all know people at? Yeah? Well its burned to the ground, everyone is gone, there's holes all underneath it and some cow that went near there now shits out black milk. Nobody cares or bothers to even go investigate or call the elf cops.

- Goblin's digging holes under your town? Oh noes. Let's all just pack up and leave and go to the elves that we don't actually like.
View Quote

I am 90% sure the item in Durin’s box is one of the 3 Silmarils. The story seems to take place after Maedhros threw himself and his silmaril into a fissure in the earth and Maglor threw his into the sea. Tolkien’s work does not reveal the fate of these 2 silmarils after these events, so unfortunately they are fair game to the storywriters.

And Galadriel’s pardon and offer of the Valar to return to Valinor has nothing to do with her girl-boss bravery in battle, but rather the fact that she did not participate in the kinslaying (as I mentioned in my last post). So Amazon is straight up re-writing the lore in this case.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 5:31:37 PM EDT
[#24]
IMDB is apparently deleting bad reviews, there are no 1 star reviews. I didnt realize it, but IMDB is owned by Bezos and Amazon, so thats relevant. Maybe its been mentioned here but I missed it if it has.

Link Posted: 9/2/2022 5:34:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
IMDB is apparently deleting bad reviews, there are no 1 star reviews. I didnt realize it, but IMDB is owned by Bezos and Amazon, so thats relevant. Maybe its been mentioned here but I missed it if it has.

https://i.redd.it/wovlvthy6hl91.jpg

View Quote

That is pathetic.
It’s like having your mom judge your Art exhibit.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 5:40:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 5:43:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think that could end up having the opposite effect of what they intended.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 5:52:11 PM EDT
[#28]
With any luck, hopefully someday someone makes a Silmarillion movie that is true to the book and not woke…….
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 5:57:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

No power armor.  No History and Moral Philosophy.   None of the other things the book really covered.    No nukes.    You've got a bunch of idiots w/ rifles running around doing stupid things.
View Quote

let's not turn this thread into the many many ways you are wrong

Starship Troopers is a great movie
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 5:59:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

There's way too much backstory and hype.

Not sure why they even have the slightest expectation they can run cover on this cluster fuck
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 6:02:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it's an entertaining movie, but because it's "so bad, it's good."

I mean I've probably seen Road House more times than any other movie in existence, but I'm not about to proclaim it a "great" film.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 6:46:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Deleting bad reviews only causes people to watch it.  At which point, they don't imagine what a pile of steaming shit it is, they actually get to experience the steaming pile of shit and come away hating it more than if they read the review and didn't watch in the first place.

No amount of CGI can fix this.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 7:48:07 PM EDT
[#33]

No wait, lemme fix that.

"Amazon prime video says out loud that their content sucks so bad, they dare not let anyone rate it."

The hollywood accounting style tricks are in full swing.

They *cannot* fail, they must not fail, they do not care what they have to do.

"Review bombing:

verb:

1: When people post negative reviews and the institutional powers that be don't want them to."

ETA: anyone care to bet on if the 72 hour "you shall not post reviews" gets extended?
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 7:52:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Deleting bad reviews only causes people to watch it.  At which point, they don't imagine what a pile of steaming      it is, they actually get to experience the steaming pile of      and come away hating it more than if they read the review and didn't watch in the first place.

No amount of CGI can fix this.
View Quote

... and they've been talking about how it HAS to have high view totals.

They are scrambling around doing whatever they can to get people to click on it.

Watch them not release the viewership times - how long people watch episodes. Watch them especially not tell people if there are points in shows when huge numbers quit watching, which would indicate what those viewers didn't like.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 8:04:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
They should have made it have only women. It would be funnier.
View Quote

But you need the men to play the role of simpletons. And we wonder why our boys are failing in society…
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 8:05:32 PM EDT
[#36]
This is another nope show.

Link Posted: 9/2/2022 8:31:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I mean I've probably seen Road House more times than any other movie in existence, but I'm not about to proclaim it a "great" film.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I quibble wish H-K a lot because we nerd out on the same kind of stuff. He’s wrong a lot (LOL) but this is not one of those times.  He’s also right about Roadhouse, which makes twice in one day.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 8:43:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

@Hunter-Killer

Lets just cut to the chase here and get down to the important issues.

Dizzy or Carmen?
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 8:50:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

@Hunter-Killer

Dizzy or Carmen?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Hunter-Killer

Dizzy or Carmen?

Link Posted: 9/2/2022 9:01:01 PM EDT
[#40]
We got 3/4 through the first episode just now and had to turn it off.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 9:05:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Complete waste of time, woke, predictable and bad acting.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 9:10:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Nvmd doublepost
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 9:11:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
I figured its the Arkenstone from the hobbit, the stone that glows and  that drives the descendants of Duran mad with dragon sickness at the end od the hobbit.

Figured thats why Duran's father is all paranoid about the elves stealing it and his treasure. Already starting to get sick
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 9:14:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I figured its the Arkenstone from the hobbit, the stone that glows and  that drives the descendants of Duran mad with dragon sickness at the end od the hobbit.

Figured thats why Duran's father is all paranoid about the elves stealing it and his treasure. Already starting to get sick
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wouldn't it be a little early for Arkenstone?

Maybe it's Nauglamir.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 9:18:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Rings of Power Review Episode 1: It's HERE!
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 9:23:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

@Hunter-Killer

Dizzy or Carmen?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Hunter-Killer

Dizzy or Carmen?

Both, but if both isn't an option....

I'd probably have to go with Dizzy. Carmen is undoubtedly better looking, but girls that gorgeous tend to be bad/lazy in bed (horrible head, just lie there, etc.)  Whereas Dizzy would work her ass off to impress you.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 9:26:45 PM EDT
[#47]
I got more entertainment out of Lothar of the Hill People.

Lothar of the Hill People - Saturday Night Live
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 9:43:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Wouldn't it be a little early for Arkenstone?

Maybe it's Nauglamir.
View Quote
Maybe we will see. I dont yet trust amazon to stick to chronology of the books.

So far not too bad. Diversity was unnecessary and a bit forced, but tame. Nothing yet jammed down my throat as of ep 2, still time to ruin it tho. The 1 fight was too showy but forgivable. Main character seems ok cast as an elf. Main character has major flaws that are addressed (and a bit overly played) despite being "an empowered woman". Not all white men are evil or incompetent as of yet.

But admittedly my bar is a bit low after how they butcheted my beloved wot. So we will see.

Enron starts into vulgar gay love scenes, or the black elf starts dealing with racial oppression or white elf privilege and i am hitting the stop and not resuming. But so far i am actually cautiously optimistic.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 9:54:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Different than the standard fan review:

LOTR Rings of Power 1 and 2. Thoughts.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 10:09:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Both, but if both isn't an option....

I'd probably have to go with Dizzy. Carmen is undoubtedly better looking, but girls that gorgeous tend to be bad/lazy in bed (horrible head, just lie there, etc.)  Whereas Dizzy would work her ass off to impress you.
View Quote

Dizzy is def ride or die. . . . but damn, no way I'm not picking Carmen
Page / 28
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top