Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 32
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 1:40:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Potentially by eliminating certain liberal members of the GOP who would rather obstruct for favorable treatment by the left than advance, but that is not really anything but a very long-shot.  

Face the facts.  Fresh off the shocking result of a majority in both houses and the presidency, the GOP turned into a back-stabbing den of vipers attacking each other, their voters, and the new POTUS relentlessly.  Now the POTUS, that anyone with two functional brain cells knew was a bit of a mushy republican, has decided to work with those that are willing to work on the other team.  People that run for this office are not going to be people that are fine with just holding the title for 4 years and doing nothing other than fend off the withering attacks and demonization that goes with it.  They believe they need to make a mark, and they will work to do so.

I'm not here arguing it's a 4D chess move, I'm simply saying that it's not unexpected, nor inexplicable.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now how are we going to fix it?
Potentially by eliminating certain liberal members of the GOP who would rather obstruct for favorable treatment by the left than advance, but that is not really anything but a very long-shot.  

Face the facts.  Fresh off the shocking result of a majority in both houses and the presidency, the GOP turned into a back-stabbing den of vipers attacking each other, their voters, and the new POTUS relentlessly.  Now the POTUS, that anyone with two functional brain cells knew was a bit of a mushy republican, has decided to work with those that are willing to work on the other team.  People that run for this office are not going to be people that are fine with just holding the title for 4 years and doing nothing other than fend off the withering attacks and demonization that goes with it.  They believe they need to make a mark, and they will work to do so.

I'm not here arguing it's a 4D chess move, I'm simply saying that it's not unexpected, nor inexplicable.
I'm all over that. Dump the RINO bums and start with fresh conservative faces.

My concern is that Trump won't get a second term to accomplish anything with these pieces in place.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 1:40:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

No, what we have here is a bunch of leg humpers that think DU is where the ARF is supposed to talk and negotiate with!?  Does this make any sense too you leg humpers on here?
Do you really think that is a great idea?  I do not. Most of us have  never been a nevertrumper. We are the ones that do not like negotiating with the enemy!!!  But you people seem to think this is
great because Trump is talking great deals with the enemy!? That is a fucked up thinking! Plain and simple.  That is not 5D chess. that is a WTF!!!!

Why, it seems that you people think that if hitlery was a Senator and Trump was making great deals with her, you would think that is great because fuck the GOPe?  If you do not
see how fucked up this thinking is, you are just like the piss holders of obama but with Trump.

We support Trump big time. That is why we are complaining about him dealing with the Dems, the same Dems that want to destroy him! Do you like losing all the time?
I want more winning!!!  MAGA!!!  But you do not get it with doing deals with the enemy that wants to destroy him!!! Get it!!!!!!

View Quote
Your post might be better received if you stop using the term "leg humper" while claiming you support Trump.

I'm also not talking about any and all criticism of Trump, but certain people (and now that includes you) get all defensive whenever the constant thread-shitters are called out.  There's obviously a difference in criticizing a questionable move by Trump and endlessly berating the man over every fucking decision.  There are a half dozen or so posters who show up in every Trump-related thread to post the same DU talking points over and over.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 1:42:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now how are we going to fix it?

a mushy republican, has decided to work with those that are willing to work on the other team.

Can't state it any clearer than that 
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 1:48:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That's what's cracking me up.  The R leadership is bowing to them as it is, so what's the difference?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you think him working with Schumer/Pelosi is any different than him working with Ryan/McConnell?
That's what's cracking me up.  The R leadership is bowing to them as it is, so what's the difference?
I could not dislike McConnell any more than I do.

That being said, were it not for McConnell, we would not have Gorsuch.  He held the line.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 1:51:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Fuck the RINOs and fuck the Dems.

Fuck politicians.

Fuck Congress.

Fuck DC.

Fuck 'em all.
View Quote
What a great outlook on life..........
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 1:53:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm not disagreeing with anything you just said.  But I don't think anyone has even mentioned "default" in this thread until now, it's a red herring.  It has nothing to do with the conversation and nobody is arguing that it had to happen to avoid default.

If the debt increase for 3 months is as largely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things as it seems to be, then how is it simultaneously some big terrible betrayal against conservatives?

I'm not trying to be witty or cute with my response here.  I'm just completely lost at what I see to be two completely opposing arguments being made.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If someone can give me rational reasons why a 3 month debt limit extension is somehow the end of conservatism and means Trump is now suddenly going to go full Democrat, I'm willing to read it.
Still waiting.

Why is a 3 month debt limit extension to pass hurricane funding indicative of Trump becoming a full-blooded Democrat?  Not talking points.  Not memes.  Not hysterics.
Because you don't NEED a "debt limit extension" to pass hurricane funding.  It's a lie.  It's a liberal lie.

There is no chance of "default."  The 14th Amendment REQUIRES that paying our debt (and military pensions) has primacy over other spending.

The Default Myth is the boogeyman of Big Government Liberals (be they RINO or Democrat).
I'm not disagreeing with anything you just said.  But I don't think anyone has even mentioned "default" in this thread until now, it's a red herring.  It has nothing to do with the conversation and nobody is arguing that it had to happen to avoid default.

If the debt increase for 3 months is as largely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things as it seems to be, then how is it simultaneously some big terrible betrayal against conservatives?

I'm not trying to be witty or cute with my response here.  I'm just completely lost at what I see to be two completely opposing arguments being made.
Default is the bogus argument that the RINOs AND Democrats make.  But ULTIMATELY, they wanted this deal to preserve their leverage for future budget negotiations.    Giving Schumer leverage is indeed a betrayal.

There was no need to extend the debt limit in the manner they did, other than to help the Democrats.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 1:55:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Pelosi herself bragged that she had gotten results after asking him to tweet reassurances that Dreamers shouldn't worry about being deported over the next six months while lawmakers try to secure a DACA fix.

“I was telling my colleagues, ‘This is what I asked the president to do,' and boom boom boom, the tweet appeared," she said at a news conference Thursday.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 1:59:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well I have to rely on Occam's Razor again for my answer..............

I assume it is because, like you, too many Congress critters absolutely DESPISE Trump and want his agenda to utterly fail.

They want him to be totally ineffective during this term and hope he will be replaced in 2020.

The best way to do that is to fight against Trump on ALL policy issues IMHO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So Trump opposed TrumpCare?
Trumpcare was not going to be the finished product.....Were you paying attention at all? Or am I wasting my time with a headline grabbing nevertrumper?
You trust the GOPe to fix something they have taken possession of?
Understood
You are talking out of both sides of your mouth..............which is it Trump's fault or Congress's fault?
Not at all

Trump wants .fed healthcare and was willing to take possession of ObamaCare and add to it
Congress (for what ever reason) thwarted his efforts
No........not for "whatever reason".........the 3 crucial senators used liberal talking points as their justification for voting no.

It is because the senate has too many liberals that this all failed.

Not Trump's fault.
Why was Trump incapable of making "a deal" with them?  I was told he was the best dealmaker ever.

Alternatively, why couldn't Trump make "a deal" with 3 Democrats to get their support and offset the moderate R's?
Well I have to rely on Occam's Razor again for my answer..............

I assume it is because, like you, too many Congress critters absolutely DESPISE Trump and want his agenda to utterly fail.

They want him to be totally ineffective during this term and hope he will be replaced in 2020.

The best way to do that is to fight against Trump on ALL policy issues IMHO.
Wait.  So Occam's razor, in this example, is that there's a massive conspiracy against Trump across state and party lines to see him fail and not just that he's bad at negotiating with people in his party?

Do you know how Occam's Razor is commonly used?  The whole "don't unnecessarily multiply etc" thing?

And why do you keep saying "LIBERAL TALKING POINTS" like it's some kind of gotcha?  Just saying it over and over isn't really forming a cogent argument, it's just making you look like the guy who stands on the corner near the freeway and shouts at people about the illuminati if they don't want their windows squeegeed...
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 2:03:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Well shoot.  I guess that debt ceiling thing isn't going to be an issue going forward...

Trump, Schumer agree to pursue plan to repeal the debt ceiling

Here's Fox too - Link

Tapioca enemas for all!
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 2:11:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Well shoot.  I guess that debt ceiling thing isn't going to be an issue going forward...

Here's Fox too - Link

Tapioca enemas for all!
View Quote
Got damn quiet in here all of a sudden.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 2:18:54 PM EDT
[#11]
That is one way to grow government unchecked.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 2:35:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Your post might be better received if you stop using the term "leg humper" while claiming you support Trump.

I'm also not talking about any and all criticism of Trump, but certain people (and now that includes you) get all defensive whenever the constant thread-shitters are called out.  There's obviously a difference in criticizing a questionable move by Trump and endlessly berating the man over every fucking decision.  There are a half dozen or so posters who show up in every Trump-related thread to post the same DU talking points over and over.  
View Quote
Defensive?!    That coming from people that do not see the bad with negotiating with the enemy then taking the DU talking points and spewing those DU talking points at the people
that are trying to make you see that that is a horrible thing to do.  Wow. Talking about defensive.  Gee, lighten up.  

We are supposed to get our R's to get their heads out and work with the President, not the enemy that wants to destroy him!  Do you people get that!

We want winning but not for the Democrats, we want more Conservative Republicans to steer this Country in the right direction and we will not get there if
we start playing with this Enemy.    !

Link Posted: 9/7/2017 2:36:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Here's Fox too - Link

Tapioca enemas for all!
View Quote
Someone should find that Tweet from Trump about the Freedom Caucus.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 2:44:47 PM EDT
[#14]
She mad.

Link Posted: 9/7/2017 2:46:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
She mad.

View Quote
Is she sorry her gal lost?
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 2:47:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
She mad.

View Quote
She seems concerned.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 2:48:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

In order for Trump to get his big legislations done he's going to have to make some deals with the democrats there's no way around it. Give them some small wins and he can take the big one's. This is why he's throwing the Daca there way he will sign a bill if it gets to his desk, in exchange he may get tax reform or the wall...
View Quote
The problem is that he won't get that.  The bigger problem is that he won't get it because the Republican leadership in the Senate (and probably the House as well) don't want him to get it.

The Republican leadership appears to be in the Legislature because it is some type of clubhouse, and they like the perks of membership.  They certainly don't appear to be there to advance an agenda that they've been campaigning on for the better part of a decade.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 2:49:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
She mad.

View Quote
Don't forget the 1-2 punch of "Not Hillary!" and "Gorsuch!"

It's gonna murder those Dems.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 2:51:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Here's Fox too - Link

Tapioca enemas for all!
View Quote
I'm sure the Washington Post is being completely truthful too.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 2:57:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
She mad.

View Quote
I generally like Ann, but menopause...it's a bitch.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 3:23:54 PM EDT
[#21]
I think Medicfrost has a trademark on Breaking.  Everyone else has to spell it a different way.

Quoted:
"Braking" or "Breaking" - ?

I think you meant "breaking."

View Quote
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 3:25:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Not at all

Trump wants .fed healthcare and was willing to take possession of ObamaCare and add to it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trumpcare was not going to be the finished product.....Were you paying attention at all? Or am I wasting my time with a headline grabbing nevertrumper?
Understood
You are talking out of both sides of your mouth..............which is it Trump's fault or Congress's fault?
Not at all

Yes you are actually.

Why did the Senate fail to pass the actual repeal bill which they put on obama's desk once Trump was the POTUS?  Are you telling me they were trying to protect Trump from having to sign or veto it?

This ball has been in the Senate's court since Jan 20 and they haven't had the spine to do shit. They talked a big fucking game when the dog was on the other side of the fence, but have tucked tail and whimpered since the big dog was on their side. 
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 3:26:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

My concern is that Trump won't get a second term to accomplish anything with these pieces in place.
View Quote
Probably not.  He also will not get a second term if all he can do is make EO's, tweet, and have the R's stop every item he proposes.  So... there's probably not a second term.  Which is what your elected representatives are after.  Let that sink in.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 3:27:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That being said, were it not for McConnell, we would not have Gorsuch.  He held the line.
View Quote
Yes, I mentioned that and it's one positive from the shit sandwich.   From there on out they obstructed everything.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 3:30:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

What "liberal talking points"?  None of these Senators are particularly stupid - they voted in the manner that they thought would most likely secure their re-election.  Although I'll conceed that McCain's vote was probably also a big middle-finger to Trump - guess that's what Trump gets for liking people who "Don't get captured".

At the end of the day, Trump is the nominal leader of the GOP.  The GOP's failures are also Trump's.  Trump's failures are also the GOP's.
View Quote
Then mcstain needs to buy some bigger maxi-pads instead of fucking over the American taxpayers because someone said mean things about him. He acted like a little bitch and proved Trump's assessment of him to be correct.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 3:32:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The problem is that he won't get that.  The bigger problem is that he won't get it because the Republican leadership in the Senate (and probably the House as well) don't want him to get it.

The Republican leadership appears to be in the Legislature because it is some type of clubhouse, and they like the perks of membership.  They certainly don't appear to be there to advance an agenda that they've been campaigning on for the better part of a decade.

Mike
View Quote
Exactly.  I suspect they will join to pass democrat agenda items and they will all fall back in line with party if it comes time to get any signature legislation done that helps Trump.   They can weather-vain however they need to in order to block him.  Democrats can't pass shit either without the RINOs help.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 3:34:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Then mcstain needs to buy some bigger maxi-pads instead of fucking over the American taxpayers because someone said mean things about him. He acted like a little bitch and proved Trump's assessment of him to be correct.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What "liberal talking points"?  None of these Senators are particularly stupid - they voted in the manner that they thought would most likely secure their re-election.  Although I'll conceed that McCain's vote was probably also a big middle-finger to Trump - guess that's what Trump gets for liking people who "Don't get captured".

At the end of the day, Trump is the nominal leader of the GOP.  The GOP's failures are also Trump's.  Trump's failures are also the GOP's.
Who tried to work with who and who refused?  Trump can't make magic like he promised, but the situation belongs to the Congress.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 3:36:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
You say that like holding a SCOTUS nomination on a lame duck POTUS is some super miraculous fucking feat???

Kinda like the guys that say "I raised my kid and paid for them", big fucking deal that's your damn job.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 3:40:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Here's Fox too - Link

Tapioca enemas for all!
View Quote
MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 3:42:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Still getting caught up on this newest legislative shit show but just had to comment on this...

Quoted:
Like you pos governor.  How do like dreamers being personally invited?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/332415/download__4_-300931.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
maybe if he ain't re-elected in the first place...but people enjoy electing RINO's..so they can bitch about it later.
Like you pos governor.  How do like dreamers being personally invited?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/332415/download__4_-300931.JPG
He may be a POS on a lot of stuff but he's signed far more pro-gun legislation than Trump has.

At least with him, I don't have to worry about having his son woo him into protecting my Constitutional rights.

And as the saying we've been hearing for a while goes, he was better than the alternative.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 3:42:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Who tried to work with who and who refused?  Trump can't make magic like he promised, but the situation belongs to the Congress.
View Quote
McConnell asked Trump to stay out of the repeal debate/vote and he acquiesced to that request and then got fucked by the GOP Senate (along with the rest of America that believed the GOP when they said all they needed to repeal o-care was the House, the Senate and a POTUS to sign the bill).   
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 3:46:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Still getting caught up on this newest legislative shit show but just had to comment on this...

He may be a POS on a lot of stuff but he's signed far more pro-gun legislation than Trump has.

At least with him, I don't have to worry about having his son woo him into protecting my Constitutional rights.

And as the saying we've been hearing for a while goes, he was better than the alternative.
View Quote
He's also voted for more anti-gun laws than Trump has.  

He had an F fucking rating from the NRA in the 90's.

This was so pro-gun of him:
"In 1993, following a different mass shooting, Kasich saw the issue another way. After a man used a semiautomatic pistol to fatally shoot eight people at a San Francisco law firm, he was one of 215 House members to vote for a ban on assault weapons that became law in 1994."
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 3:47:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Yes you are actually.

Why did the Senate fail to pass the actual repeal bill which they put on obama's desk once Trump was the POTUS?  Are you telling me they were trying to protect Trump from having to sign or veto it?

This ball has been in the Senate's court since Jan 20 and they haven't had the spine to do shit. They talked a big fucking game when the dog was on the other side of the fence, but have tucked tail and whimpered since the big dog was on their side. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Understood
Not at all

Yes you are actually.

Trump wanted "replace" not "repeal"

They are just following his mandate, no?
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 3:53:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

"In 1993, following a different mass shooting, Kasich saw the issue another way. After a man used a semiautomatic pistol to fatally shoot eight people at a San Francisco law firm, he was one of 215 House members to vote for a ban on assault weapons that became law in 1994."
View Quote
This was so pro gun of him

Are you saying people change, or never really change?
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 4:01:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump was a Democrat in the 1990s so...
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 4:02:31 PM EDT
[#36]
This thread is some weapons grade excuse making.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 4:03:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
She mad.

View Quote
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 4:07:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Those RINOs should read "Art Of The Deal". Unfortunately, few of them have ever worked in the real world of private enterprise and probably wouldn't understand it.

Trump is an accomplisher. If his cohorts refused to work with him, he dumped them and partnered with those who would further his agenda. Compromising with Liberal Democrats is better than waiting on do-nothing Republicans who are fighting him a every turn.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 4:09:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Understood
Not at all

Yes you are actually.

Did they care what obama wanted when they sent the repeal bill to his desk? Weird that they changed their minds now?

Keep covering for them if you want. Until Trump vetoes a repeal bill it's on the Senate.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 4:13:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So which one has signed or passed more anti-gun laws?  

NT guys like to point that out, but don't like it when the tables are turned on their guys.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 4:13:48 PM EDT
[#41]
You know what's most impressive 

we have a R house, a R senate, and R White House, and a conservative SC...

and somehow the democrats seem to be the one pushing the agenda.  Obamacare is basically locked in, the budget hasn't been touched, taxes haven't been touched, and DACA is going to be strengthened.  Obama couldn't get DACA through congress, but fear not! Trump will! 

I guess we got that one Justice...awesome.  Lets scuttle the supremacy so the next Justice has to deal with a left leaning Senate!  
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 4:14:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And yet he's never signed or passed an AWB or anti-gun legislation like super-conservative kasich.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 4:18:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
She mad.

View Quote
That's pretty savage 
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 4:21:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
And yet he's never signed or passed an AWB or anti-gun legislation like super-conservative kasich.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump was just busy donating to those who did it for him.

Now please, stop making me defend John Kasich. It makes me feel dirty.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 4:22:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

and somehow the democrats seem to be the one pushing the agenda.  Obamacare is basically locked in, the budget hasn't been touched, taxes haven't been touched, and DACA is going to be strengthened.  Obama couldn't get DACA through congress, but fear not! Trump will! 

I guess we got that one Justice...awesome.  Lets scuttle the supremacy so the next Justice has to deal with a left leaning Senate!  
View Quote
That's what they do and what we fail at... every... single... fucking... time.  We have people here saying "why can't we just veto stuff for the next 3 years?"  In the mean-time the democrats have corrupted everything to the point that it still turns their way even when they should be losing.  Such is their dedication to the goal.

Hell, we don't even know what the goal is anymore.  All we know is "try to stop some of their stuff, maybe".  God it's sad to watch.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 4:23:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's crazy, right?
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 4:25:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll concede on those 2 points.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 4:30:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Again, all the GOP had to do was half ass everything, something....anything on health care, something on taxes, something on immigration..do some token work and tell America they they would revisit it when they had more votes.  All they had to do was ride the trump wave to 2018, face fuck the 10 dem seats that are in trump states and roll into the next legislative session with a super majority and a mandate....AND a president that wouldn't fight them on anything.   Trump wants success, he will take credit for it no matter where it comes from just like any president. Now they have fuckall and a potential adversary in the WH. 

All they had to do was not step on their own dick for 2 years.  2 years of making Trump look good and MAGA and they would have had the keys to castle, and the voters would have loved them in the meantime.   Now, Trump is going to ride whatever pony is moving and everyone fucking sees the GOP for the soup sandwich of a party that they are. 

What did dems do when they had this setup? They socialized a third of the economy...no big deal... what did republicans do?  Perfected the circular firing squad! for fucks sake!

The only reason half the republicans in the senate including their geriatric turtle looking motherfucker of a leader have a job is because the alternative is actually worse. 
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 4:35:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Acts like he still is.

Daca.

Raising the debt limit.

Working with Pelosi.

Wants to eliminate the debt ceiling.

Trumpcare.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 4:36:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Those RINOs should read "Art Of The Deal". Unfortunately, few of them have ever worked in the real world of private enterprise and probably wouldn't understand it.

Trump is an accomplisher. If his cohorts refused to work with him, he dumped them and partnered with those who would further his agenda. Compromising with Liberal Democrats is better than waiting on do-nothing Republicans who are fighting him a every turn.
View Quote
Where was the compromise? What did he get?
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top