BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 32
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 12:19:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Their hated of Trump blinds them. They can not even recognize the level of sellout that McConnell and Ryan were prepared to make so they could do nothing for the next year and a half.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jebus.  Some of you guys are getting vapors over a relatively minor move.  There are three and a half more years to this campaign.  Don't go all wobbly just because the other side got a first down.  
Their hated of Trump blinds them. They can not even recognize the level of sellout that McConnell and Ryan were prepared to make so they could do nothing for the next year and a half.
You may be blind by your absolute obedience to Trump. Never stop thinking critically.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....

Look at the media. They are so happy... if they are happy. Get worried.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 12:23:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yes, because they have broken every campaign promise they made to their voters for the last 7 years. Think of it this way, when Schumer says he is going to screw you, he does he dead level best to do it and you see it coming. You also expect it because he is your political enemy. Unlike Paul and Mitch McConnell who makes promises they never intend to keep and stab their voters in the back every chance they get...while talking about how Conservative they are.

Falls under the heading an enemy I trust (to try and do me harm every day) versus a supposed ally I can never ever trust and who will betray me at the least sign of trouble.
View Quote
Heres the rub

Attachment Attached File

Literally...WTF is going on?

Trump goes the way the wind blows him.  Call it 4D chess all you want.  Most of America is seeing lost meandering and no/little winning.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 12:25:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Heres the rub

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/179834/IMG_5660-301922.JPG

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, because they have broken every campaign promise they made to their voters for the last 7 years. Think of it this way, when Schumer says he is going to screw you, he does he dead level best to do it and you see it coming. You also expect it because he is your political enemy. Unlike Paul and Mitch McConnell who makes promises they never intend to keep and stab their voters in the back every chance they get...while talking about how Conservative they are.

Falls under the heading an enemy I trust (to try and do me harm every day) versus a supposed ally I can never ever trust and who will betray me at the least sign of trouble.
Heres the rub

New York Liberal Republican. Whats the problem?
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 12:37:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
Just gonna remind everyone here that you were going to vote for Hillary if Trump wasn't nominated, and planned to vote straight D down ballot.

You know, so they have perspective on who's preaching for a supposed "conservative" podium.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 12:45:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Heres the rub

Trump goes the way the wind blows him.  Call it 4D chess all you want.  Most of America is seeing lost meandering and no/little winning.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Heres the rub

I said it in another thread. Trump's DACA stance is political payback to the Republican leadership in Congress. He has tossed a hand grenade into the GOPe's crowded outhouse and kept walking. Look at Paul Ryan, he is facing a Primary next year and that idiot jumped to the defense of the Illegally Dreamers...which is an unpopular position in his district. This was after the Republican Leadership screwed Trump on basically every part of his agenda and made no secret they intend to stop him from building the wall.

Trump is playing the nice guy and he gets to leave the Republican Leaders whose donors want DACA fixed to square off with their caucus which has take the position for years that DACA was illegal and they would end it, going in Primary season. President Trump doesn't have to damn thing other than say moderate things while the Congressional Delegations roil over this.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 12:46:18 AM EDT
[#6]
This thread is funny as shit. I miss the NeverTrump thread, it was gold.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 12:46:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I said it in another thread. Trump's DACA stance is political payback to the Republican leadership in Congress. He has tossed a hand grenade into the GOPe's crowded outhouse and kept walking. Look at Paul Ryan, he is facing a Primary next year and that idiot jumped to the defense of the Illegally Dreamers...which is an unpopular position in his district. This was after the Republican Leadership screwed Trump on basically every part of his agenda and made no secret they intend to stop him from building the wall.

Trump is playing the nice guy and he gets to leave the Republican Leaders whose donors want DACA fixed to square off with their caucus which has take the position for years that DACA was illegal and they would end it, going in Primary season. President Trump doesn't have to damn thing other than say moderate things while the Congressional Delegations roil over this.
View Quote
Trump wants to give illegal immigrants amnesty.

Campaign promise delivered.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 12:49:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yep.  But of course the Little Benji's of the world are kvetching all over this like Trump just did the Reichstag fire. 
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 12:50:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Just gonna remind everyone here that you were going to vote for Hillary if Trump wasn't nominated, and planned to vote straight D down ballot.

You know, so they have perspective on who's preaching for a supposed "conservative" podium.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will point out that I was right about the GOPe screwing their voters, I will point out that GOPe dicks including Ted Cruz are not conservative and have proven it at the worst moments. I will point out that I was going to write in Trump or someone else and vote D down ballot. I will also point out that against my better judgement I voted for my Republican Congressman because I thought that shithead might support Trump when he won. I should have voted for the Democrat who ran against Evan Jenkins, because the Democrat might have voted in support of Trump's initiatives and not double talked all the time. I am sure that the Democrat who ran would not have walked in lock step with Paul Ryan.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 1:01:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Heres the rub

You make it sound like a Trumps current platform starts and stops at "Fuck the GOP"

America doesn't need a schoolyard fight.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 1:02:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Fuck the RINOs and fuck the Dems.

Fuck politicians.

Fuck Congress.

Fuck DC.

Fuck 'em all.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 1:17:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You make it sound like a Trumps current platform starts and stops at "Fuck the GOP"

View Quote
It is exactly what America needs instead of the way it's been the last 8 years. Barack running around the school yard bending the GOP over and having his way with them.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 1:22:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It is exactly what America needs instead of the way it's been the last 8 years. Barack running around the school yard bending the GOP over and having his way with them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Read what you wrote.  You basically just said that Trumps platform is functionally the same as Obama's...and that's good.

"Trump should break one off in the GOP!  unlike obama who spent 8 years breaking one off in the GOP"
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 1:29:11 AM EDT
[#14]
It just boggles my mind that the never-Trump morons can't see how Ryan and McConnell are completely to blame for the bullshit in Washington right now.
They lied to us for 8 years and now they won't get a single bit of work done.
Healthcare should have been on Trump's desk day one but they didn't even have a bill they could pass. It is blatantly obvious that McConnell and Ryan will do anything to lose just like they were hoping we would in the presidential election.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 3:04:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Listen, he's going to start doing pro-gun stuff any day now.

Annnny day.

Just be patient.

You'll see.
View Quote
Maybe that's the deal he made with the gun grabbers!
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 3:07:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Trump gave Pelosi and Schumer everything they wanted, and got nothing in return.

Pelosi and Schumer wanted the debt ceiling to remain an issue that they could leverage for MORE in a few months...they got it.

They wanted money for Harvey, and zero cuts anywhere to offset the spending...they got it.

They offered nothing, and got everything.

Where is the winning?
View Quote
But you don't understand man... Kek, MAGA, Bigly!
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 3:11:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That moment when the Trump train praises two people who want to take their guns and love single payer healthcare.
View Quote
Yup, the blindly felate all things Trump crowd really are a pathetic and disgusting lot.

Some of us really despised Trump, but voted for him anyway hoping for the best and fearing the worst. Guess which we got? With the exception of Gorsuch and MAYBE Matis, we've gotten the worst we feared.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 3:27:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I will point out that I was right about the GOPe screwing their voters, I will point out that GOPe dicks including Ted Cruz are not conservative and have proven it at the worst moments. I will point out that I was going to write in Trump or someone else and vote D down ballot. I will also point out that against my better judgement I voted for my Republican Congressman because I thought that shithead might support Trump when he won. I should have voted for the Democrat who ran against Evan Jenkins, because the Democrat might have voted in support of Trump's initiatives and not double talked all the time. I am sure that the Democrat who ran would not have walked in lock step with Paul Ryan.
View Quote
If Ted Cruz isn't a conservative, Trump sure as shit isn't one.

Unless you're totally blind in which case I could see how somebody could mistake him for one.  

Actually even then I can't.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 3:35:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Same faces fighting us in this thread that were fighting us in November just like the same faces are fighting us in Congress who were fighting us in November.
This same Congress continues to try and fuck us like it did while Obama was President.

Obvious as can be.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 3:55:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

If Ted Cruz isn't a conservative, Trump sure as shit isn't one.

Unless you're totally blind in which case I could see how somebody could mistake him for one.  

Actually even then I can't.
View Quote
Ted could be the last man on planet earth and he still couldn't win a presidential election...
If you ever want to win an election, you guys are gonna need a better candidate then Ted...
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 4:29:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Same faces fighting us in this thread that were fighting us in November just like the same faces are fighting us in Congress who were fighting us in November.
This same Congress continues to try and fuck us like it did while Obama was President.

Obvious as can be.
View Quote
Yeah I'm fighting you. You're an anti-capitalist marxist.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 4:36:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Ted could be the last man on planet earth and he still couldn't win a presidential election...
If you ever want to win an election, you guys are gonna need a better candidate then Ted...
View Quote
Don't pull a muscle moving those goal posts. We're talking about how conservative people are not elections.  I don't blame you living in the past since Trump's proven his cuck status yet again.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 4:40:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Don't pull a muscle moving those goal posts. We're talking about how conservative people are not elections.  I don't blame you living in the past since Trump's proven his cuck status yet again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get him to run again and he can lose again..it's not hard hell even Hillery ran twice...and lost twice....Hell maybe this time all of you guys will actually try to help your guy win instead of just attacking Trump..or not..
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 4:43:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obvious as can be.
This is a great example of the bizarre mentality you guys have.
I don't agree with price gouging nor do I believe that Paul Ryan and his corporate cronies should be allowed to rape the country with high healthcare costs.
To you somehow this means that I am an anti-capitalist marxist which is just absurd in the same way it is absurd for both you and guys like McConnell to constantly impede progress for the American people.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 5:02:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This is a great example of the bizarre mentality you guys have.
I don't agree with price gouging nor do I believe that Paul Ryan and his corporate cronies should be allowed to rape the country with high healthcare costs.
To you somehow this means that I am an anti-capitalist marxist which is just absurd in the same way it is absurd for both you and guys like McConnell to constantly impede progress for the American people.
View Quote
Bizarre mentality?  No G-MAHN, that comes from you showing your true colors in the gov't price control thread, yes based on YOUR words you are anti-capitalist, and a Marxist.  Rape the country with high healthcare costs?  Christ that looks like something I'd read on the DU.  Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, well you know the rest. Gov't enacting price controls, and gov't interference to make healthcare fair?  You sure as shit aren't a conservative, not even slightly.  

Guys like me and McConnell?  Never supported him, nor donated money to the man.

I know who has though...

I can describe him and maybe you can guess who it is.  Walking dumpster fire, cuck that got pegged by Pelosi and mouth fucked by Schumer, and is bright Orange.  Give ya 3 guesses.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 5:35:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Bizarre mentality?  No G-MAHN, that comes from you showing your true colors in the gov't price control thread, yes based on YOUR words you are anti-capitalist, and a Marxist.  Rape the country with high healthcare costs?  Christ that looks like something I'd read on the DU.  Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, well you know the rest. Gov't enacting price controls, and gov't interference to make healthcare fair?  You sure as shit aren't a conservative, not even slightly.  

Guys like me and McConnell?  Never supported him, nor donated money to the man.

I know who has though...

I can describe him and maybe you can guess who it is.  Walking dumpster fire, cuck that got pegged by Pelosi and mouth fucked by Schumer, and is bright Orange.  Give ya 3 guesses.
View Quote
Every single moment you have spent from the 2016 Primary through to now you have been one with McConnell and his ilk in what you believe and who you fight.
Your boys McConnell and Ryan assured us for Obama's entire term that they would use the power of the free market to rescue us from the insanity of healthcare costs but when Trump gave them the opportunity they showed themselves nothing but liars.

Whether it is Schumer or McConnell they are both liars so why does it matter who Trump deals with?
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 5:47:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
This thread is funny as shit. I miss the NeverTrump thread, it was gold.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/8/2017 5:50:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Every single moment you have spent from the 2016 Primary through to now you have been one with McConnell and his ilk in what you believe and who you fight.
Your boys McConnell and Ryan assured us for Obama's entire term that they would use the power of the free market to rescue us from the insanity of healthcare costs but when Trump gave them the opportunity they showed themselves nothing but liars.

Whether it is Schumer or McConnell they are both liars so why does it matter who Trump deals with?
View Quote
There's those delusions again.

I'm a conservative, they're not, so no I have not been with them.   Strange you didn't try to guess who has supported and endorsed those fuckwits.

Why does it matter?  See we told you Trump like his diehards had no convictions, no actual beliefs. Both you and Trump have proven that to be true.

So why does it really matter? No longer does, the tard wing of the GOP nominated a dumpster fire and this is the result.

MAGA? Thanks to Trump and primary voters we'll never have a chance.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 6:06:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Welp, GOP.......Shit or get off the pot!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 6:32:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
They got three months, when his enemies in the GOPe got jack shit and have to work through their Christmas Recess. There was going to be a debt ceiling increase and a deal...the question is how much were the Congressional Republicans willing to give to get their 18 month window to do nothing? You are mad at Trump and yet you have not address the RINOs that were in the room.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So is Trump so ineffective and boxed in that he cannot get anything done without kowtowing to Democrats, or is he so powerful that he's playing 6D chess and outwitting everyone, Repub and Dem alike?
What were the Congressional Republicans going to have to give the Dems to get them to go ahead with an 18 month extension of the budget and raise of the debts cealing? The Dems want the budget as a campaign issues, so what would they have demanded to let that weapon stay in the holster?

You think a 3 month deal sucks, what do you think the McConnell/Ryan Compromise would have looked like?
Trump gave Pelosi and Schumer everything they wanted, and got nothing in return.

Pelosi and Schumer wanted the debt ceiling to remain an issue that they could leverage for MORE in a few months...they got it.

They wanted money for Harvey, and zero cuts anywhere to offset the spending...they got it.

Where is the winning?
They got three months, when his enemies in the GOPe got jack shit and have to work through their Christmas Recess. There was going to be a debt ceiling increase and a deal...the question is how much were the Congressional Republicans willing to give to get their 18 month window to do nothing? You are mad at Trump and yet you have not address the RINOs that were in the room.
Ryan and Mnuchin wanted the 18 months, to avoid giving Schumer any leverage over the budget.

Ryan was also pushing for spending cuts to offset any Harvey spending.

But the President instead went with the Pelosi/Schumer package.

There is no spinning this.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 6:44:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Ryan and Mnuchin wanted the 18 months, to avoid giving Schumer any leverage over the budget.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So is Trump so ineffective and boxed in that he cannot get anything done without kowtowing to Democrats, or is he so powerful that he's playing 6D chess and outwitting everyone, Repub and Dem alike?
What were the Congressional Republicans going to have to give the Dems to get them to go ahead with an 18 month extension of the budget and raise of the debts cealing? The Dems want the budget as a campaign issues, so what would they have demanded to let that weapon stay in the holster?

You think a 3 month deal sucks, what do you think the McConnell/Ryan Compromise would have looked like?

Where is the winning?

Ryan wanted 18 months so that he and his  team did not have to make any hard votes till after the election. As for spending limits, did you not see the last two bill Ryan helped write? There is no spinning those two CRs and what Ryan gave the Dems to get them. You think Ryan was suddenly going to defend fiscal restraint? This was another shell game from Ryan.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 6:50:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Ryan wanted 18 months so that he and his  team did not have to make any hard votes till after the election. As for spending limits, did you not see the last two bill Ryan helped write? There is no spinning those two CRs and what Ryan gave the Dems to get them. You think Ryan was suddenly going to defend fiscal restraint? This was another shell game from Ryan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where is the winning?

So what exactly  did the President "get" from the Pelosi/Schumer plan?

The Ryan Harvey relief bill would have passed without requiring any dem votes, but they would have voted for it anyhow.  

AND it would not have been tied to the debt ceiling increase.  

Instead, we get the Pelosi/Schumer plan.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 7:03:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

There's those delusions again.

I'm a conservative, they're not, so no I have not been with them.   Strange you didn't try to guess who has supported and endorsed those fuckwits.

Why does it matter?  See we told you Trump like his diehards had no convictions, no actual beliefs. Both you and Trump have proven that to be true.

So why does it really matter? No longer does, the tard wing of the GOP nominated a dumpster fire and this is the result.

MAGA? Thanks to Trump and primary voters we'll never have a chance.
View Quote

There's a fucking video in this exact thread where Trump is crowing on about how great Pelosi and Schumer are and how he's going to work with them to cut wonderful deals because he has such amazing relationships with all of these Democrats in leadership.

Seriously -- it's like I'm taking crazy pills at this point. 

The fucking NERVE to try and blame 'us' for what these fake conservatives are doing is truly quite astounding.  We weren't the ones saying that Ryan was going to be a good speaker or championing the idea of 'Ivanka 2024' -- THEY WERE.

How do they not understand the ENTIRELY PREDICTABLE end result that when you elect a rudderless 'big city thinker from NY that has #NYValues' you should absolutely expect to get 'big city thinker from NY that has #NYValues' results? 

2+2 = 4, not 87. 
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 7:08:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Wait.  So Occam's razor, in this example, is that there's a massive conspiracy against Trump across state and party lines to see him fail and not just that he's bad at negotiating with people in his party?

Do you know how Occam's Razor is commonly used?  The whole "don't unnecessarily multiply etc" thing?

And why do you keep saying "LIBERAL TALKING POINTS" like it's some kind of gotcha?  Just saying it over and over isn't really forming a cogent argument, it's just making you look like the guy who stands on the corner near the freeway and shouts at people about the illuminati if they don't want their windows squeegeed...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So Trump opposed TrumpCare?
Trumpcare was not going to be the finished product.....Were you paying attention at all? Or am I wasting my time with a headline grabbing nevertrumper?
You trust the GOPe to fix something they have taken possession of?
Understood
You are talking out of both sides of your mouth..............which is it Trump's fault or Congress's fault?
Not at all

Trump wants .fed healthcare and was willing to take possession of ObamaCare and add to it
Congress (for what ever reason) thwarted his efforts
No........not for "whatever reason".........the 3 crucial senators used liberal talking points as their justification for voting no.

It is because the senate has too many liberals that this all failed.

Not Trump's fault.
Why was Trump incapable of making "a deal" with them?  I was told he was the best dealmaker ever.

Alternatively, why couldn't Trump make "a deal" with 3 Democrats to get their support and offset the moderate R's?
Well I have to rely on Occam's Razor again for my answer..............

I assume it is because, like you, too many Congress critters absolutely DESPISE Trump and want his agenda to utterly fail.

They want him to be totally ineffective during this term and hope he will be replaced in 2020.

The best way to do that is to fight against Trump on ALL policy issues IMHO.
Wait.  So Occam's razor, in this example, is that there's a massive conspiracy against Trump across state and party lines to see him fail and not just that he's bad at negotiating with people in his party?

Do you know how Occam's Razor is commonly used?  The whole "don't unnecessarily multiply etc" thing?

And why do you keep saying "LIBERAL TALKING POINTS" like it's some kind of gotcha?  Just saying it over and over isn't really forming a cogent argument, it's just making you look like the guy who stands on the corner near the freeway and shouts at people about the illuminati if they don't want their windows squeegeed...
Stick to "tapioca enemas"...........it makes more sense.

I say that because you also dodged the question, which is why I keep repeating it............."why are the nevertrumpers blaming Trump for the failure to repeal Obongocare when the 3 crucial senators who voted no used liberal talking points as their justification?".
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 7:12:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

There's a fucking video in this exact thread where Trump is crowing on about how great Pelosi and Schumer are and how he's going to work with them to cut wonderful deals because he has such amazing relationships with all of these Democrats in leadership.

Seriously -- it's like I'm taking crazy pills at this point. 

The fucking NERVE to try and blame 'us' for what these fake conservatives are doing is truly quite astounding.  We weren't the ones saying that Ryan was going to be a good speaker or championing the idea of 'Ivanka 2024' -- THEY WERE.

How do they not understand the ENTIRELY PREDICTABLE end result that when you elect a rudderless 'big city thinker from NY that has #NYValues' you should absolutely expect to get 'big city thinker from NY that has #NYValues' results? 

2+2 = 4, not 87. 
View Quote
Clearly we just don't understand real estate.

On the bright side, their tired ass excuses and explanations are even funnier at this point.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 7:13:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The Ryan Harvey relief bill would have passed without requiring any dem votes, but they would have voted for it anyhow.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where is the winning?

He just told you in his post............Trump apparently believed this keeps Ryan's feet to the fire on other legislation because Ryan's plan apparently was designed to allow him to dodge making any policy decisions/votes, etc., until after the 2018 elections.

That's what he said in his post.........I do NOT know if that is accurate though.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 7:14:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Can we just rename this fucking trainwreck troll thread to #NeverTrump 2.0 and get it over with already?
View Quote
You super fans never could deal with even the lightest criticism of your guy.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 7:15:03 AM EDT
[#38]
The mental gymnastics Trump's most loyal followers will use to make him seem infallible is reaching new lows.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 7:16:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Heres the rub

You are right.

We need a purge.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 7:17:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Heres the rub

Cuck Emperor Trump was elected based on "he'll piss everyone off!"

Promise delivered, praise Kuk!
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 7:17:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I've explained this to you before.

Your guy promised you the damn world.  He was LITERALLY supposed to 'make America greater than it has ever been before.'

He also said that he was the worlds greatest deal makers and negotiators and that he was going to negotiate tremendous deals for America.

So the guy has promised to make America greater than it has ever been before, and he's said that he's the worlds best negotiator / strategist / advertiser -- but now you expect us to not assign any blame to him for failing to push through Ocare repeal (among other things)?

Which is it, RDak?  You don't get to have it both ways.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You are also dodging the question........I repeat..........why do you nevertrumpers blame Trump as being too liberal as the reason for the failure of the repeal of Obongocare when the 3 senators who killed it used liberal talking points as their justification?

I am sincerely waiting for a logical answer..........seriously.
I've explained this to you before.

Your guy promised you the damn world.  He was LITERALLY supposed to 'make America greater than it has ever been before.'

He also said that he was the worlds greatest deal makers and negotiators and that he was going to negotiate tremendous deals for America.

So the guy has promised to make America greater than it has ever been before, and he's said that he's the worlds best negotiator / strategist / advertiser -- but now you expect us to not assign any blame to him for failing to push through Ocare repeal (among other things)?

Which is it, RDak?  You don't get to have it both ways.
And I have already told you that Trump made a mistake when he said he could negotiate with anyone............that has proven to be woefully wrong when he has to deal with his enemies like the GOPe.

But I don't blame him for the failure to repeal Obongocare because the 3 crucial senators who voted no used liberal talking points as their justification.

So it is their fault not Trump's and they relied on liberal ideals, wants and desires to kill the repeal.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 7:19:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Have they used the "maybe he's trying to flush out a leak" excuse yet?
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 7:19:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Cuck Emperor Trump was elected based on "he'll piss everyone off!"

Promise delivered, praise Kuk!
View Quote
Can I start using the praise kuk thing, cause that's awesome.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 7:21:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about he is frustrated with the useless and downright enemies of his..........they are known as the GOPe.

And he made a rash decision in anger to get them to be more cooperative on other serious areas of his agenda like repealing Obongocare, tax reform and immigration reform.

Do I like it?

No, but I hate the GOPe more.......................MUCH MORE!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 7:23:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
How about he is frustrated with the useless and downright enemies of his..........they are known as the GOPe.

And he made a rash decision in anger to get them to be more cooperative on other serious areas of his agenda like repealing Obongocare, tax reform and immigration reform.

Do I like it?

View Quote
LOL you really believe that don't you?

God damn, that's sad and funny.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 7:24:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do I like it?

And you think it is because he is a liberal and would have run as a democrat if not for Hillary.

I'll stick to a rash decision made out of anger and frustration against his devout enemies...............the GOPe.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 7:26:20 AM EDT
[#47]
It seems that some people have managed to lose sight of the fact that the debt ceiling is measured in dollars not days, weeks or months.

We have the spectacle of the Republican leadership wanting to increase the debt ceiling by a greater amount than the Democrats.

We have the greater spectacle of people arguing that increasing the debt ceiling by a greater sum is the "conservative" position.

The current situation with the U.S. government is a learning opportunity.
Unfortunately many people will not take the opportunity.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 7:28:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It seems that some people have managed to lose sight of the fact that the debt ceiling is measured in dollars not days, weeks or months.

We have the spectacle of the Republican leadership wanting to increase the debt ceiling by a greater amount than the Democrats.

We have the greater spectacle of people arguing that increasing the debt ceiling by a greater sum is the "conservative" position.

The current situation with the U.S. government is a learning opportunity.
Unfortunately many people will not take the opportunity.
View Quote
I know that Poly.......what makes you think others do not know this?

The GOPe wanted to increase the debt ceiling by a larger dollar amount...........I assumed everyone knew that?

I imagine their argument would be "well it will be less dollars once Trump's extensions total an 18 month period"???
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 7:31:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 7:38:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
He just told you in his post............Trump apparently believed this keeps Ryan's feet to the fire on other legislation because Ryan's plan apparently was designed to allow him to dodge making any policy decisions/votes, etc., until after the 2018 elections.

That's what he said in his post.........I do NOT know if that is accurate though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where is the winning?

That makes no sense.

How does giving Pelosi and Schumer everything they want, achieve that in any way whatever?

Trump gave Pelosi and Schumer more power to thwart Tax Reform and Border Security.
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top