Link Posted: 9/11/2017 8:36:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Held accountable in the court of public opinion
View Quote
"the court of public opinion..."

You mean the media?

If you are claiming that the media is giving the president a pass you have completely lost touch with reality.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 8:38:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You mean the media?

If you are claiming that the media is giving the president a pass you have completely lost touch with reality.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean the media?

Of course not. Who the hell believes the MSM any more?

Oh yea. 87% of the Country
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 8:46:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean the media?

If the President isn't getting a pass in the "court of public opinion", there is no rational reason to ask why he's getting a pass.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 8:47:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What planet do you live on?

Candidate Obama said he had a plan to cut the deficit. Did he cut the deficit? Was he "held accountable"?

Candidate Bush II said there would be no more nation building. Did he end nation building? Was he "held accountable?"

The examples of candidates saying one thing and doing another are so numerous that everyone with the slightest degree of political sophistication ignores everything candidates say during a campaign.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That is an interesting attitude considering every prior President has been held accountable. 

Candidate Obama said he had a plan to cut the deficit. Did he cut the deficit? Was he "held accountable"?

Candidate Bush II said there would be no more nation building. Did he end nation building? Was he "held accountable?"

The examples of candidates saying one thing and doing another are so numerous that everyone with the slightest degree of political sophistication ignores everything candidates say during a campaign.
I would consider the 1994, 2006, 2010 and 2014 midterms "Presidents being held accountable".
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 8:56:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I would consider the 1994, 2006, 2010 and 2014 midterms "Presidents being held accountable".
View Quote
You may consider them to be whatever pleases you.

Presidents Dole and Romney would disagree with you.

So would everyone else who is perceptive enough to realize that those elections changed nothing other than which members of Congress got to occupy the most desirable offices, got to hire the largest number of friends, relatives and cronies and raised the most money for the next campaign.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 8:56:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

"everyone" means everyone.

Did those people believe what Trump said?
Who knows? Who cares?
They may have been true believers who were every bit as naive as the members of the "priesthood".
They may have been operatives who cared not a bit about the candidates' promises.
If they were true believers they had no political sophistication.
View Quote
Of course they did; and Trump played it up masterfully, quite frankly.  He's an expert at selling bullshit to the low/no information types. 

Where do you think that whole "the silent majority stands with Trump" calling card came from during the primary?

The 'silent majority' in ANY country are 99% low/no information types who only want to hear that government 'has their back' and that there will never be any pain - ever. 

That's exactly how Turdeau was elected in Canada, and that's exactly how Trump won in the US. 

Pandering to people and telling them that everything sucks because government isn't doing enough for them is a powerful fucking drug. 
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 9:01:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Once again: Why is it you Trump guys cannot discern shades of gray? It's not either/or. In this case it's GET BOTH.

The GOPe is the swamp. They suck. This is known.

Trump was hired to drain the swamp. He has not done this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So for the Trumptards, why can't you answer a simple question! "Why isn't Trump a RINO?"

He makes no effort to keep his promises.

He supports the Dems.

He surrounds himself with Dems.

He lies at every opportunity.

He all for buying favors.

He's all for throwing money away.

He has no morals or principles.

Sounds like the exact same reasons why you hate the GOPe...
I understand that that is how you nevertrumpers feel.........I as a Mango Worshipper believe it is the fault of the GOPe that NOTHING meaningful legislation wise has remotely occurred yet.

You believe it is Trump's fault.

One of us is right, the other is wrong.
Once again: Why is it you Trump guys cannot discern shades of gray? It's not either/or. In this case it's GET BOTH.

The GOPe is the swamp. They suck. This is known.

Trump was hired to drain the swamp. He has not done this.
I acknowledge that Trump ain't blameless in all of this.

I still don't know how one can control the GOPe when he/she doesn't have legal or monetary authority over them other than to campaign for new blood in 2018 to dilute the effect of the GOPe.

If I was to assign a wild guess percentage ratio of who is at fault I would rate Trump at 20 percent at fault and the GOPe at 80 percent at fault.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 9:16:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The very first thing the President asked them to pass, was a RINO, Big Government Healthcare bill that would make Obamacare permanent and tie it around the necks of Republicans.

Ryan and Trump were in that together.  

The President lobbied for it, and he attacked the conservatives who blocked that RINO bill.  

The Conservatives were the obstructionists.  They "obstructed" The President and the RINOs' plan to own Obamacare.

Since then, what bills that came from the President (as part of HIS agenda) have been "obstructed"?

The Repeal Bill was a half-assed reaction to their failure to pass the RINOcare bill, and it was not a clean repeal bill.  

There is no "conservative philosophy" driving any of this.  It's just a mess, with plenty of blame to go around.

It HAD looked as though the team had gotten their shit together with tax cuts.   They were working on unified messaging and a plan to have a bill by December 15th.  Unfortunately, that's now right about the same time that we will need a new CR and extension of the debt ceiling.
View Quote
The roll out of the healthcare repeal was a big clusterfuck and Trump is part of the blame for that but don't think that because of that the GOPe gets a pass. The moderate RINOs in the GOP wanted that healthcare repeal as bad as Trump at the beginning and the republican leadership should have known it was not going to fly with the freedom caucus conservatives.

Over half of the GOP in congress has no "conservative philosophy" or even acknowledges it. We only have 50 or so politicians that agree with us on full repeal.

The healthcare bill in the senate that was voted down by John Mcshitcain should be the biggest glowing example of RINO treason. That was a skinny repeal bill with nothing attached and it was voted down by ONE vote from a republican. Explain that. What conservative would vote that down?

Edit: Should Trump have came out from the beginning wanting FULL repeal? Yes. I totally agree.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 9:28:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The roll out of the healthcare repeal was a big clusterfuck and Trump is part of the blame for that but don't think that because of that the GOPe gets a pass. The moderate RINOs in the GOP wanted that healthcare repeal as bad as Trump at the beginning and the republican leadership should have known it was not going to fly with the freedom caucus conservatives.

Over half of the GOP in congress has no "conservative philosophy" or even acknowledges it. We only have 50 or so politicians that agree with us on full repeal.

The healthcare bill in the senate that was voted down by John Mcshitcain should be the biggest glowing example of RINO treason. That was a skinny repeal bill with nothing attached and it was voted down by ONE vote from a republican. Explain that. What conservative would vote that down?

Edit: Should Trump have came out from the beginning wanting FULL repeal? Yes. I totally agree.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The very first thing the President asked them to pass, was a RINO, Big Government Healthcare bill that would make Obamacare permanent and tie it around the necks of Republicans.

Ryan and Trump were in that together.  

The President lobbied for it, and he attacked the conservatives who blocked that RINO bill.  

The Conservatives were the obstructionists.  They "obstructed" The President and the RINOs' plan to own Obamacare.

Since then, what bills that came from the President (as part of HIS agenda) have been "obstructed"?

The Repeal Bill was a half-assed reaction to their failure to pass the RINOcare bill, and it was not a clean repeal bill.  

There is no "conservative philosophy" driving any of this.  It's just a mess, with plenty of blame to go around.

It HAD looked as though the team had gotten their shit together with tax cuts.   They were working on unified messaging and a plan to have a bill by December 15th.  Unfortunately, that's now right about the same time that we will need a new CR and extension of the debt ceiling.

I concur.

As to the "Skinny" repeal Bill, it did NOT repeal Obamacare.   Not even close.

McCain will always McCain.  Why would this be a surprise?
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 9:35:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Who knows? Who cares?
They may have been true believers who were every bit as naive as the members of the "priesthood".
They may have been operatives who cared not a bit about the candidates' promises.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, EXACTLY! 

Like people who wear flaming skull hoodies and gas station sun glasses, right?

http://i.imgur.com/Zaqv1ZP.jpg

Who knows? Who cares?
Ah. So when a promise is broken, or when President Trump veers to the Left, those who had believed his campaign and his promises and find themselves disappointed, are just not "sophisticated" enough.

And during the election, when some of us KNEW that the promise to eliminate of the debt was all bullshit, we were being "sophisticated."

Yes, I remember you and all the diehard supporters saying just that.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 9:36:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
He is a fucking libtard.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 9:37:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I concur.
View Quote
Glad you agree.

Now, we can keep moaning and groaning over the healthcare bill roll out or we can fix the problems with the cards we are dealt. The midterms are coming up and we need the GOPe to embrace conservative philosophy wholesale in order to keep Trump from making mistakes and to advance a conservative agenda. Trump is not a liberal and I'm sure he learned his lesson with this healthcare fiasco.

The GOPe did not learn their lesson.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 9:52:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I concur.

View Quote
I understand it wouldn't repeal fully but it was a work in progress to show the voters they were trying. It matters to make the effort.

As for mcshitcain, he ran on repeal and is from Arizona. Is it surprising? No I guess not but it boggles my mind how many shit eaters we have as republicans that campaign on "conservative philosophy".
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 10:48:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I understand it wouldn't repeal fully but it was a work in progress to show the voters they were trying. It matters to make the effort.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I concur.

If the "effort" results in the codification and ownership of major parts of Obamacare, it isn't worth it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 10:57:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

You are "remembering" posts that I never made. No surprise there.
I never posted that I supported any candidate for president.

I'm sophisticated enough to know that candidates make promises they can't keep (Build a wall!) and promises they have no intention of keeping (Stop the war! Cut the deficit!).
I stopped paying attention to campaign promises a long time ago.

OTOH most people disbelieve any candidate they oppose while blindly following any candidate they support. For example there were many people who believed a certain senator was a "conservative" even though he supported Corker-Cardin and TPP.

Ignoring the Constitution isn't conservative, but that made no difference to those people.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 11:14:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Ah. So when a promise is broken, or when President Trump veers to the Left, those who had believed his campaign and his promises and find themselves disappointed, are just not "sophisticated" enough.

And during the election, when some of us KNEW that the promise to eliminate of the debt was all bullshit, we were being "sophisticated."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, EXACTLY! 

Who knows? Who cares?

Poly never said he supported any candidate

RDak farms remembers
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 11:15:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'm sophisticated enough to know that candidates make promises they can't keep (Build a wall!) and promises they have no intention of keeping (Stop the war! Cut the deficit!).

OTOH most people disbelieve any candidate they oppose while blindly following any candidate they support. For example there were many people who believed a certain senator was a "conservative" even though he supported Corker-Cardin and TPP.

Ignoring the Constitution isn't conservative, but that made no difference to those people.
View Quote
Damn, I should have scrolled down a few posts 
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 11:19:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sarcasm.  Adjust your meter.

I am well aware that anyone who dared to point out that the "eliminate the deficit in eight years" promise was nonsense, was immediately savaged for not believing him.

In the situation you describe, it was still very easy to see who was MORE "conservative."  It requires very little "sophistication" to see this.

Your attempt to deconstruct as a means to say that any individual, less than conservative actions renders a candidate completely "not conservative" is VERY sophisticated, in an academic-Marxist sort of way.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 11:25:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

In the situation you describe, it was still very easy to see who was MORE "conservative."  It requires very little "sophistication" to see this.

Your attempt to deconstruct to try to say that any less than conservative actions renders a candidate "not conservative" is VERY sophisticated, in an academic-Marxist sort of way.  

View Quote

If you're trying to amuse me, you've succeeded.

"My candidate is a real conservative, even if he votes to ignore the Constitution." is an excellent example of following a candidate in a most worshipful way.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 11:29:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

"My candidate is a real conservative, even if he votes to ignore the Constitution." is an excellent example of following a candidate in a most worshipful way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your attempt to deconstruct to try to say that any less than conservative actions renders a candidate "not conservative" is VERY sophisticated, in an academic-Marxist sort of way.  

Doubling down is even MORE "sophisticated."

By any chance, are you wearing a tweed jacket and an ascot?
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 11:46:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's like shooting fish in a barrel.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 12:07:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

RDak farms remembers
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, EXACTLY! 

Who knows? Who cares?

RDak farms remembers
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 12:10:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh my God........what a fucking smart ass!!!

You better watch it.........you try that shit with me and I will make a meme!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 1:45:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

If the "effort" results in the codification and ownership of major parts of Obamacare, it isn't worth it.
View Quote
So you agree with the Mcshitstain McCain in voting down the skinny repeal. You have contradicted yourself in agreeing with me in one post and now disagreeing with me.

You are the epitome of letting perfect be the enemy of the good.

Obamacare is already codified in law and republicans by default own obamacare if they never repeal any of it.

Full repeal was never going to happen in this congress whether Trump supported it or didn't(and I think Trump supports it now).

Conservatives won major concessions with that healthcare repeal bill and you are pissing all of those wins away because "it wasn't good enough."
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 2:11:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Of course they did; and Trump played it up masterfully, quite frankly.  He's an expert at selling bullshit to the low/no information types. 

Where do you think that whole "the silent majority stands with Trump" calling card came from during the primary?

The 'silent majority' in ANY country are 99% low/no information types who only want to hear that government 'has their back' and that there will never be any pain - ever. 

That's exactly how Turdeau was elected in Canada, and that's exactly how Trump won in the US. 

Pandering to people and telling them that everything sucks because government isn't doing enough for them is a powerful fucking drug. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who knows? Who cares?

That is no indication that the people involved believed any statement by any candidate.

In fact, a very good argument can be made that it is evidence of the other alternative.

Of course, one has to be more experienced in politics to recognize that not everything is what it seems to be.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 2:16:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 2:17:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
So you agree with the Mcshitstain McCain in voting down the skinny repeal. You have contradicted yourself in agreeing with me in one post and now disagreeing with me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My reasons for opposing it are not his reasons.

No contradiction.  You asked "What conservative would vote against it" -because it had "nothing attached."  The Bill itself was bad without any attachment.

But that isn't why McCain voted against it.  

You are the epitome of letting perfect be the enemy of the good.

Obamacare is already codified in law and republicans by default own obamacare if they never repeal any of it.

Full repeal was never going to happen in this congress whether Trump supported it or didn't(and I think Trump supports it now).

Conservatives won major concessions with that healthcare repeal bill and you are pissing all of those wins away because "it wasn't good enough."
It should be a complete repeal.  Not your RINO bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:11:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
And you wonder why Cruz "the conservative" lost.

If McCain makes it to his next reelection I can hear him now positioning himself as a conservative republican and would steal your slogan.

McshitCain: I voted against skinny repeal because it was not full repeal of obamacare and it wouldn't be great healthcare for the citizens of Arizona.

Or McshitCain: I voted against skinny repeal because Trump is no conservative.

With that statement, he wins reelection all because "muh conservative principles" wouldn't allow me to support skinny repeal.

Skinny repeal is not RINO BULLSHIT. It was the best that conservatives were going to do with the hand they were dealt.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 4:21:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

If McCain makes it to his next reelection I can hear him now positioning himself as a conservative republican and would steal your slogan.

McshitCain: I voted against skinny repeal because it was not full repeal of obamacare and it wouldn't be great healthcare for the citizens of Arizona.

With that statement, he wins reelection all because "muh conservative principles" wouldn't allow me to support skinny repeal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit.

McCain never said anything that even slightly resembles that.  He wanted the "replace" portion to go further.  He did NOT oppose it because of "conservative principles" or because it did not fully repeal Obamacare.

You just made that up out of thin air.

Skinny repeal is not RINO BULLSHIT. It was the best that conservatives were going to do with the hand they were dealt.
Skinny Repeal was pure, 100% RINO bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 5:07:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Bullshit.

McCain never said anything that even slightly resembles that.  He wanted the "replace" portion to go further.  He did NOT oppose it because of "conservative principles" or because it did not fully repeal Obamacare.

View Quote
You think John McCain is going to stand by his words when there is an election to win and people to manipulate? lol...you are setting yourself up to be lied to.

Yes, skinny repeal was pure RINO BS but the biggest RINO of the Senate, John McCain, didn't vote for it.

Skinny repeal was the most conservative healthcare bill you were going to get out of this Senate with the RINOs that are in power. You wouldn't know a good deal if you saw one.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 5:16:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You think John McCain is going to stand by his words when there is an election to win and people to manipulate? lol...you are setting yourself up to be lied to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bullshit.

I think nothing of the sort, nor have I said anything that would indicate that.

Yes, skinny repeal was pure RINO BS but the biggest RINO of the Senate, John McCain, didn't vote for it.
A broken clock.

Skinny repeal was the most conservative healthcare bill you were going to get out of this Senate with the RINOs that are in power. You wouldn't know a good deal if you saw one.
All your "good deals" seem to be "pure RINO BS" or deals that make Schumer and Pelosi smile.

You're suspect.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 5:19:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I think nothing of the sort, nor have I said anything that would indicate that.A broken clock.

All your "good deals" seem to be "pure RINO BS" or deals that make Schumer and Pelosi smile.

You're suspect.
View Quote
It really is interesting how many "Right of Center" types are coming out Far Left 
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 5:23:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You're suspect.
View Quote
The only thing that's "suspect" is the intelligence of every NeverTrumper in this thread.

Congress are the ones who have yet to pass anything that they promised. If you cannot acknowledge that they are the real problem then you have no intellectual credibility.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 5:26:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I think nothing of the sort, nor have I said anything that would indicate that.A broken clock.

You're suspect.
View Quote
Your deal, "nothing is better than something",  is leaving us with well, nothing.

If we(as in conservatives) are going to do nothing, Schumer and Pelosi have no problem with doing something for our country.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 5:31:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
It really is interesting how many "Right of Center" types are coming out Far Left 
View Quote
Explain how skinny repeal is "far left". Your hardline idea of doing nothing is going to give the "far left" much more bargaining power in our government because they are much more willing to push their agenda in big or small increments.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 5:34:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Your deal, "nothing is better than something",  is leaving us with well, nothing.

If we(as in conservatives) are going to do nothing, Schumer and Pelosi have no problem with doing something for our country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're suspect.

Oh, yea

Their are going to do something
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 5:36:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Explain how skinny repeal is "far left". Your hardline idea of doing nothing is going to give the "far left" much more bargaining power in our government because they are much more willing to push their agenda in big or small increments.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anything that did not remove 100% of that Leftist piece of shit legislation is Far Left

Repeal =/= Replace

I know, I know. But muh Healthcare!!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 5:38:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Anything that did not remove 100% of that Leftist piece of shit legislation is Far Left

Repeal =/= Replace

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Repeal =/= Replace

You keep your damn Big Government out of my Medicare!
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 5:41:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Repeal =/= Replace

Everyone wants to be Conservative, until it's time to be Conservative 
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 5:54:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
That is an interesting attitude considering every prior President has been held accountable. 

Not The House, not the Senate but The President

Trump was supposed to come in and take control of the self serving Swamp Denizens and has run into a solid wall from the Right and open arms from the Left. 

Why is that?
Why is it he gets a pass?
View Quote
Listen to Bannon's interview last night, and pretend you are Charlie when Bannon jams his answer down his cock holster.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 6:00:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Repeal =/= Replace

View Quote
Lol...no reason why skinny repeal is "far left" just that it is "far left".

You would have to be blind not to see that conservatives didn't have the power or the numbers to get to FULL repeal. I want FULL repeal but I came to grips that it wasn't going to happen.

Small incremental steps away from socialism is better than no steps, which is what you are advocating. Big steps away from socialism need to be done slow and incrementally so as not to disrupt the economy and cause a crash, which is also what you are advocating.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 6:04:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Laughs at Copy/Pasta, posts Copy/Pasta

KUK KUK KUK
View Quote
nevertrump bukake meme.  

I know it's probably spelled incorrectly. I'm not looking it up.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 6:08:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You would have to be blind not to see that conservatives didn't have the power or the numbers to get to FULL repeal. I want FULL repeal but I came to grips that it wasn't going to happen.

Small incremental steps away from socialism is better than no steps, which is what you are advocating. Big steps away from socialism need to be done slow and incrementally so as not to disrupt the economy and cause a crash, which is also what you are advocating.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Repeal =/= Replace

This is what got us to the point to where neither side is different than the other
When is Trump going to end this? (here is a  hint, NEVER)
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 6:21:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
This is what got us to the point to where neither side is different than the other
View Quote
No, what got us here to this point is the power structure of Congress (the GOPe and Democrats) has stopped focusing on "what can we do for the people" and has started focusing on "what can we do for ourselves". They want to grow the government at all cost.

This is what Trump is trying to end and having a hard time doing it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 6:33:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The only thing that's "suspect" is the intelligence of every NeverTrumper in this thread.

Congress are the ones who have yet to pass anything that they promised. If you cannot acknowledge that they are the real problem then you have no intellectual credibility.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're suspect.

I'm glad that the RINOs in congress aren't passing any of their Bills.  I'm especially glad that they blocked the Trump/Ryan RINOcare bill.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 6:40:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're suspect.

Stop trying to sell your RINO Government Healthcare here.  

No one's buying.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 6:53:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
No, what got us here to this point is the power structure of Congress (the GOPe and Democrats) has stopped focusing on "what can we do for the people" and has started focusing on "what can we do for ourselves". They want to grow the government at all cost.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What has he done to try to "end" it?

Please be specific.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 7:04:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Stop trying to sell your RINO conservative Government Healthcare here.  

No one's buying.
View Quote
At least I have something to sell, what are you selling that is actually being considered in congress? That's right, nothing.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 7:06:21 PM EDT
[#49]
The lesson the NevaTrumper refuse to get, if you can not get all you want today, take what you can and come back for more tomorrow. If you can not get a full repeal, repeal what you can and come back at it again later, and do not stop till you get it all. That is how the Dems got us to where we are, same as the NRA and others pushed for CCW for the last 25 years.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 7:08:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

What has he done to try to "end" it?

Please be specific.
View Quote
He ran for president and won against all the establishment candidates.....that is one thing he has done.

He ended Jeb's career. He sent Hillary to retirement and she may return for trial.

McConnell and Ryan are not looking too hot to trot right now.

Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top