BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 32
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:43:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Because, simply holding them off for 4 years is a loss.  They move the ball forward at every turn.  Every presidency, every majority, every small minority.  They always advance.  Holding them sort of at bay is not a win it's just a delayed loss.  If you expect that a person in that office is going to sit back, swat flies, and just veto legislation.... well I honestly don't know who you think runs for that office.  What's happening now is the fault of the R leadership if not their express desire.  The fantastic 5 in the senate have insured that we now lose.  They did this so they could pander to a press that will hate them again come election season, and quite possibly because they prefer to move the Democrat's agenda to anything from tea party white supremacist scum types. You know.... all those guys that are just aching to give us some real conservatism, right after the next election.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

the secret is nothing

do nothing

veto their shit, when and if they actually pass anything

why must there be a "move?"
Because, simply holding them off for 4 years is a loss.  They move the ball forward at every turn.  Every presidency, every majority, every small minority.  They always advance.  Holding them sort of at bay is not a win it's just a delayed loss.  If you expect that a person in that office is going to sit back, swat flies, and just veto legislation.... well I honestly don't know who you think runs for that office.  What's happening now is the fault of the R leadership if not their express desire.  The fantastic 5 in the senate have insured that we now lose.  They did this so they could pander to a press that will hate them again come election season, and quite possibly because they prefer to move the Democrat's agenda to anything from tea party white supremacist scum types. You know.... all those guys that are just aching to give us some real conservatism, right after the next election.
but rolling logs with Schumer and Pelosi is a win?
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:46:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote
It’s a shot across the bow to the rhinos.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:47:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I am actually a little sorry that I smacked you around in my previous post because I am starting to think that maybe you mean well but just don't have the mental ability to understand things in a manner that isn't 100% literal and concrete.
What I am saying is that I think the abstract escapes you and that is why politics especially is hard for you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He demanded that congress "legalize DACA."
I am actually a little sorry that I smacked you around in my previous post because I am starting to think that maybe you mean well but just don't have the mental ability to understand things in a manner that isn't 100% literal and concrete.
What I am saying is that I think the abstract escapes you and that is why politics especially is hard for you.
I'm not as gullible as you.  

I voted for Trump, well aware that we'd see this type of thing.

You, on the other hand, either support DACA being made the law of the land, or you just don't quite grasp what is happening.

Maybe you just like to see Schumer and Pelosi win.  Could be that.

Only fools try to spin this as 4d chess.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:48:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

the secret is nothing

do nothing

View Quote
We're well aware of the RINO do nothing playbook, the new secret is vote them out. 
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:48:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Telling them that he will side with Schumer?

Winning?
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:50:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

it's akin to letting the terrorists know you're serious by shooting a hostage yourself.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:50:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Winning?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Winning?
Give it time. Have patience weedhopper.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:51:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
...oh, I voted for Trump.

But I was well aware that he would do things like support DACA and expand our debt.  

You and "your ilk" seem to support such RINO stuff.

I oppose DACA and expanding the debt ceiling.  You and Schumer cheer for it.

I guess that's your thing.
View Quote
You are starting to post with the same grammar as that kangaroo dude who used to post a lot of never-Trump shit which is interesting but sad

I will also remind you that, just like the cunts in Congress, fighting us all the way to the finish line only to claim you voted for Trump and were thus on the right side is bullshit and everyone sees that.

'Rather stabbed in the front than the back' is something that McConnell is finally learning.
Now, just like you, it is almost certain that McConnell thinks he is winning and that this will distance Trump voters from Trump where as what it is actually doing is making Trump supporters hate McConnell and establishment Republicans even more than one thought was possible.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:51:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

it's akin to letting the terrorists know you're serious by shooting a hostage yourself.
View Quote
Works for the Russians!
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:51:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Winning?
just stop
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:53:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
just stop
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Winning?
just stop
What would you prefer Tump do?
Be a fucking spineless cuck? Get a clue.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:56:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Winning?
just stop
He went full cuck today. Got totally gaped by Schumer and Pelosi. Open your damn eyes.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:57:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

TOP MEN are on this!

TOP MEN I say!
View Quote
The best, most amazing men.

The best negotiators with the most bigly skills working on fabulous deals.  Amazing deals.  The best deals ever. 

It's going to very special. 

Trust me.

Trust me. 
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 12:02:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Winning?
How does support for Amnesty and expanding our debt equal "winning"?  (Unless you're a democrat)
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 12:03:15 AM EDT
[#15]
https://hotair.com/archives/2017/09/06/trump-sides-pelosi-schumer-gop-backing-short-term-debt-ceiling-hike/

Conservatives who oppose a debt-ceiling increase without spending concessions will celebrate that they get another crack at this in December, but the joke’s on them. The only thing Trump really wants from Democrats is funding for the wall, and he foolishly thinks that a big debt ceiling/shutdown showdown right before Christmas will increase his leverage to get it. In fact, it increases Schumer’s leverage: Democrats will inevitably support a clean debt-ceiling hike if need be, leaving Trump faced with the dilemma of whether to risk a default by standing firm on wall funding, which every one of his advisors will be urging him not to do, or to cave and embarrass himself. If he’s dead set on a fight over the wall, he should have insisted on a long-term debt-ceiling increase in order to take the risk of default off the table and focused on government funding instead. Ryan and McConnell are veterans of debt-ceiling brinksmanship and know from experience how stupid and futile it is. Trump’s going to learn the hard way. Maybe we need to learn the hard way too by actually hitting the ceiling. Let’s get on with it.

If you’re resolved to believing that Trump is playing eight-dimensional rather than one-dimensional chess here, the best I can offer you by way of a theory is that he wants the DREAM Act to pass and realizes that maximizing Schumer’s leverage is the easiest way to make it happen. Now that Dems have a new debt-ceiling fight coming, Schumer could hold out for a DREAM bill as part of it — and Trump, who’s sympathetic to DREAMers, could agree to sign it while pretending that his hand was forced. “That bastard Schumer is going to let the U.S. default on its debts if I don’t agree to this DREAM thing! I have no choice!” That wouldn’t be good for Trump’s alpha-male brand but it’ll solve his DACA problem, at least.

Exit question: This is twice in 24 hours that POTUS has scored an own-goal in negotiations. Has this guy even read “The Art of the Deal”?
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 12:03:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

this is pretty simple

I don't want to Trump (or any other president) to cooperate with Dems OR GOPe.

I'd rather nothing be done.

Not a hard concept.
View Quote
You might be losing sight of a particularly important thing he's done here - he's put political considerations aside so he can fund the recovery of Houston from the worst natural disaster to hit any city since WW2 - Hurricane Harvey. He's put off the nonsense for 3 months to get this done.

Please remember the victims of a terrible tragedy come FIRST, before any political party's grandstanding and Johnson-strokery.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 12:05:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You are starting to post with the same grammar as that kangaroo dude who used to post a lot of never-Trump shit which is interesting but sad

I will also remind you that, just like the cunts in Congress, fighting us all the way to the finish line only to claim you voted for Trump and were thus on the right side is bullshit and everyone sees that.

'Rather stabbed in the front than the back' is something that McConnell is finally learning.
Now, just like you, it is almost certain that McConnell thinks he is winning and that this will distance Trump voters from Trump where as what it is actually doing is making Trump supporters hate McConnell and establishment Republicans even more than one thought was possible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But I was well aware that he would do things like support DACA and expand our debt.  

You support DACA and debt expansion, just like Schumer.  

Got it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 12:06:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Winning?
just stop
Siding with Schumer and Pelosi...

...TOTALLY not cuck.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 12:07:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The best, most amazing men.

The best negotiators with the most bigly skills working on fabulous deals.  Amazing deals.  The best deals ever. 

It's going to very special. 

Trust me.

Trust me. 
View Quote
LOL the Canadian energy industry is only a few more leftist years away from being non existent. 
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 12:09:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Speaking of primaries it looks like in Arizona Jeff Flake is a goner, and in Alabama, Moore is way ahead of Strange.
View Quote
Dear Christ, I wish those ***** &&#(#( in Arizona would figure out the REAL problem senator to dislodge - McCain.

But I'd take Flake in a pinch. He needs gone as much as the other asswipe.

How in the world does a place as continuously dry as Arizona have such a wet, deep, damp, dank, muddy, stinky SWAMP anyway?
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 12:14:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Remind me what laws Trump can pass by himself? The laws that do not have to go through Congress or the Senate? Don't blame him for temporarily having his boots mudsucked in the swamp, he's got to drain some of it to make some head way. 
View Quote
And one way is to destroy the neverTrump RINOs in the primaries. Gee, you might think he knows what he's doing or something.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 12:16:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Got it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got it.
The ball is in Congress' court but they keep passing it to the other team so Trump decided to start where the ball was going to end up anyways and you guys are perplexed.
Odd how McConnell and company keep fucking up like on Obamacare where they helped us get stuck with it twice. Why if someone had an IQ above room temp they might even think that the Republicans want all these bad things to begin with

The established cunts like McConnell fought us during the primary, during the general, and now they fight us in Congress. How can you even for a second not see how wrong it is to crow about repealing Obamacare for OVER EIGHT FUCKING YEARS only to NOT REPEAL OBAMACARE.
That is what those fuckers did and keep on doing.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 12:17:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Brilliant move on Trump's part.  This bill was going to pas no matter what.  But the republicans have been undercutting him since he got elected.  Now he has sent them a message.  "If you continue to undercut me.  I will get things done no matter who I have to work with."
View Quote
Too bad they are too stupid to figure this out.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 12:18:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The ball is in Congress' court but they keep passing it to the other team so Trump decided to start where the ball was going to end up anyways and you guys are perplexed.
Odd how McConnell and company keep fucking up like on Obamacare where they helped us get stuck with it twice. Why if someone had an IQ above room temp they might even think that the Republicans want all these bad things to begin with

The established cunts like McConnell fought us during the primary, during the general, and now they fight us in Congress. How can you even for a second not see how wrong it is to crow about repealing Obamacare for OVER EIGHT FUCKING YEARS only to NOT REPEAL OBAMACARE.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got it.

Neither President Trump nor the RINOs want to get rid of Obamacare.

You realize this?
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 12:22:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You realize this?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got it.

You realize this?
We tried to get a healthcare bill passed and Cunty Congress couldn't do it.
Trump gave them a chance to pass anything they could agree on and after EIGHT YEARS of lying to us they didn't have a single line they could pass.
You are blind if you can't see how we gave the Republicans Congress and the Presidency, even though they didn't want it, and they have given us nothing in return.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 12:29:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You realize this?
View Quote
 Right, Trump is just putting pressure on them for no reason, and they've voted on it and exposed themselves for fun. Trump doesn't want turtle to go nuclear either.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 1:03:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

How does support for Amnesty and expanding our debt equal "winning"? (Unless you're a democrat)
View Quote
*cough*. 

Link Posted: 9/7/2017 1:10:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 1:11:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Exit question: This is twice in 24 hours that POTUS has scored an own-goal in negotiations. Has this guy even read “The Art of the Deal”?
View Quote
"You don't understand how business works."

"...Best people / negotiators / deals / words / etc..."

"He's a businessman -- not a politician."

"4-D chess."

"8 steps ahead of everyone else."

"He's the only guy that can win."

"He's the only guy that will fight the globalists."

"Not a cuck like everyone else."

Did I miss any other important ones? 
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 1:11:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
LOL the Canadian energy industry is only a few more leftist years away from being non existent. 
View Quote
You're not wrong, actually. 
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 1:15:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 2:26:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Here is what I know. He's pretty damn good at this game for being a walk on. If I even remotely had a clue of what his master plan was the democrats would know his entire plan. They would know it because like it or not they are pros at politics and so are the republicans. But for some reason he has been using the equivalent of political judo to humiliate both parties and the media since he threw his hat in the ring. Do you think that is by sheer accident? Coincidence? Do you think he turned a million dollars into billions by being an idiot?
View Quote
Well...

Link Posted: 9/7/2017 2:29:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Trump gave them a chance to pass anything they could agree on and after EIGHT YEARS of lying to us they didn't have a single line they could pass.
You are blind if you can't see how we gave the Republicans Congress and the Presidency, even though they didn't want it, and they have given us nothing in return.
View Quote
Trump told them to pass McConnell's bill to keep Obamacare and slightly change it.  Trump badmouthed Rs who wanted a straight repeal.

Why do you think he would he do that?
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 2:34:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
You can't negotiate with congress right now unless you held every one of them at gun point. The GOPe and the democrats are in control.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't think he's quite the negotiator we were told he was.
brb Gonna cuddle my MAGA hat, say 100 MAGAs in the hope that Pepe undoes this.
You can't negotiate with congress right now unless you held every one of them at gun point. The GOPe and the democrats are in control.
What happened to, "I know how to negotiate"?

What happened to...

Link Posted: 9/7/2017 2:39:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Trump told them to pass McConnell's bill to keep Obamacare and slightly change it.  Trump badmouthed Rs who wanted a straight repeal.

Why do you think he would he do that?
View Quote
I know politics is hard for some on here because you have to move in small steps rather than massive resounding sweeps most of the time but we the voters gave Congress the opportunity to pass a healthcare bill like they claimed they wanted to do for eight years.
Then when we give them the chance they suddenly can't agree nor can they pass a single letter of text.

It was Republican's job to give Trump a bill; Trump tried to get them to do that, infact Trump has tried to get them to do any work at all and they have basically been delinquent since the election.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 2:41:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
In the short term it looks like a loss, but down the road it pay big dividends like everything else.
View Quote
What "everything else" has Trump done that's paid big dividends?
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 2:52:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I know politics is hard for some on here because you have to move in small steps rather than massive resounding sweeps most of the time but we the voters gave Congress the opportunity to pass a healthcare bill like they claimed they wanted to do for eight years.
Then when we give them the chance they suddenly can't agree nor can they pass a single letter of text.

It was Republican's job to give Trump a bill; Trump tried to get them to do that, infact Trump has tried to get them to do any work at all and they have basically been delinquent since the election.
View Quote
You keep saying "a" bill.  Is it important to just pass any bill, or to repeal Obamacare?

I'm well aware that Trump wanted to sign "a" bill.  That bill he supported would not have repealed Obamacare.  Just like McConnell wanted.

The GOPe is a piece of shit AND Trump supported them in not repealing Obamacare.

It's not one or the other.  It's both.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 2:52:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So giving the Dems the exact three month debt deal they wanted will pay big dividends. How so?
Why did the Dems want the three month deal?
Because in three months it will put them in a much stronger negotiating position. We just got fucked.

Oh, and Daughter Democrat was also invited into the meeting to push her latest democrap.
View Quote
It sounds like Ivanka invited herself. https://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/344214/gop-annoyed-ivanka-trump-debt-ceiling/
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 2:58:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
the secret is nothing
do nothing
Schumer and Pelosi seem pleased with it.

Link Posted: 9/7/2017 3:27:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
There are too many dimensions involved in this chess game for me to keep up. All I know is now Trump is making deals with Schumer and Pelosi? Bannon is out, Gorka is out, there's no wall, there's no obamacare repeal, there's no tax cuts, no enactment of any pro-gun legislation of any kind, and even his slow motion suspension of DACA is just window-dressing for his true desire to have congress create their own legal DACA. This is not how you make America great, and if he keeps on this course there'll be no reëlection. If I'm still on the train at all I'm starting to look for a soft place to land.
View Quote
Pretty insightful versus the mental contortions going on right now to defend Trump.

If Trump really wanted to drain the swamp he could have stood in front of the camera and said that Congress (with their what 5% approval rating) is playing games with American lives. That the republicans are cowards, and the dems were willing to let those suffering from the worst natural disaster in a generation go without crumbs so that Congress gets a blank check to take on hundreds of billions in wasteful government spending. Give the victims what they deserve, a CLEAN recovery bill that for once focuses on Americans' well being and not parochial partisan gamesmanship.

If Trump had done that he would have earned my praise and enduring respect.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 5:21:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
So we are supporting Pelosi and Schumer...
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 5:25:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Every democrat in the senate voted no. It was 3 republicans IIRC. Schumer and Pelosi voted no. But now they are heroes.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 5:28:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

He never said anything about signing a DACA deal that I remember.
View Quote
What do you think purpose of the 6 month wait is?
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 5:31:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Paul fucking Ryan
View Quote
Who is his opponent?
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 5:36:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Tag
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 5:38:14 AM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here is what I know. He's pretty damn good at this game for being a walk on. If I even remotely had a clue of what his master plan was the democrats would know his entire plan. They would know it because like it or not they are pros at politics and so are the republicans. But for some reason he has been using the equivalent of political judo to humiliate both parties and the media since he threw his hat in the ring. Do you think that is by sheer accident? Coincidence? Do you think he turned a million dollars into billions by being an idiot?
Well...

https://donaldjdumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/CtfUPyUVUAAjabE.jpg
You do know in business somethings are designed for failure to achieve a more profitable goal? I'm guessing not because that meme would suggest that Trump must be nearly broke and not a billionaire. Guys like him know how to make losses into wins. Keep underestimating him though, makes it easier for him.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 5:40:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
LOL.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 5:47:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Fuck the RINOs and fuck the Dems.

Fuck politicians.

Fuck Congress.

Fuck DC.

Fuck 'em all.
View Quote

Fuck'em all to death hmmmkay
!

Not sure what pisses me off more - the lies politicians tell or the morons that believe them.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 5:58:26 AM EDT
[#49]
In other news China Came to the table to discuss NK 
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 6:17:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
There are too many dimensions involved in this chess game for me to keep up. All I know is now Trump is making deals with Schumer and Pelosi? Bannon is out, Gorka is out, there's no wall, there's no obamacare repeal, there's no tax cuts, no enactment of any pro-gun legislation of any kind, and even his slow motion suspension of DACA is just window-dressing for his true desire to have congress create their own legal DACA. This is not how you make America great, and if he keeps on this course there'll be no reëlection. If I'm still on the train at all I'm starting to look for a soft place to land.
View Quote
Fucking sigh.

He has gotten a lot done in 6 months.

Especially considering opposition from both sides.

No TPP, No París Accords, Economy better, UN defunding, liberal tear baths.....
Page / 32
Top Top