BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 32
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 6:19:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We tried to get a healthcare bill passed and Cunty Congress couldn't do it.
Trump gave them a chance to pass anything they could agree on and after EIGHT YEARS of lying to us they didn't have a single line they could pass.
You are blind if you can't see how we gave the Republicans Congress and the Presidency, even though they didn't want it, and they have given us nothing in return.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
...oh, I voted for Trump.

But I was well aware that he would do things like support DACA and expand our debt.  

You and "your ilk" seem to support such RINO stuff.

I oppose DACA and expanding the debt ceiling.  You and Schumer cheer for it.

I guess that's your thing.
You are starting to post with the same grammar as that kangaroo dude who used to post a lot of never-Trump shit which is interesting but sad

I will also remind you that, just like the cunts in Congress, fighting us all the way to the finish line only to claim you voted for Trump and were thus on the right side is bullshit and everyone sees that.

'Rather stabbed in the front than the back' is something that McConnell is finally learning.
Now, just like you, it is almost certain that McConnell thinks he is winning and that this will distance Trump voters from Trump where as what it is actually doing is making Trump supporters hate McConnell and establishment Republicans even more than one thought was possible.
You support DACA and debt expansion, just like Schumer.  

Got it.
The ball is in Congress' court but they keep passing it to the other team so Trump decided to start where the ball was going to end up anyways and you guys are perplexed.
Odd how McConnell and company keep fucking up like on Obamacare where they helped us get stuck with it twice. Why if someone had an IQ above room temp they might even think that the Republicans want all these bad things to begin with

The established cunts like McConnell fought us during the primary, during the general, and now they fight us in Congress. How can you even for a second not see how wrong it is to crow about repealing Obamacare for OVER EIGHT FUCKING YEARS only to NOT REPEAL OBAMACARE.
That is what those fuckers did and keep on doing.
Neither President Trump nor the RINOs want to get rid of Obamacare.

You realize this?
Trump gave them a chance to pass anything they could agree on and after EIGHT YEARS of lying to us they didn't have a single line they could pass.
You are blind if you can't see how we gave the Republicans Congress and the Presidency, even though they didn't want it, and they have given us nothing in return.
Yes, the "Healthcare bill"...

Obamacare
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 6:20:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Fucking sigh.

He has gotten a lot done in 6 months.

Especially considering opposition from both sides.

No TPP, No París Accords, Economy better, UN defunding, liberal tear baths.....
View Quote
Who cares?

Trump has no ability to lead congress.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 6:41:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
In other news China Came to the table to discuss NK 
View Quote
Oh no!  We can't have Trump negotiating with communists
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 7:19:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
but rolling logs with Schumer and Pelosi is a win?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

the secret is nothing

do nothing

veto their shit, when and if they actually pass anything

why must there be a "move?"
Because, simply holding them off for 4 years is a loss.  They move the ball forward at every turn.  Every presidency, every majority, every small minority.  They always advance.  Holding them sort of at bay is not a win it's just a delayed loss.  If you expect that a person in that office is going to sit back, swat flies, and just veto legislation.... well I honestly don't know who you think runs for that office.  What's happening now is the fault of the R leadership if not their express desire.  The fantastic 5 in the senate have insured that we now lose.  They did this so they could pander to a press that will hate them again come election season, and quite possibly because they prefer to move the Democrat's agenda to anything from tea party white supremacist scum types. You know.... all those guys that are just aching to give us some real conservatism, right after the next election.
In case you haven't heard, the Republicans have been busy trying to find a way to block Trump from doing away with obama's DACA EO.  

They all love DACA, they just don't want to be the ones blamed for it. Maybe Trump can get some tangible positive law out of this, unlike Reagan who who just took the dems word and we got fucked. Maybe.   
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 7:26:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What happened to, "I know how to negotiate"?

What happened to...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFErkCSXsAE3Gv_.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't think he's quite the negotiator we were told he was.
brb Gonna cuddle my MAGA hat, say 100 MAGAs in the hope that Pepe undoes this.
You can't negotiate with congress right now unless you held every one of them at gun point. The GOPe and the democrats are in control.
What happened to, "I know how to negotiate"?

What happened to...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFErkCSXsAE3Gv_.jpg
When the owner doesn't want to deal you just buy the property next door and move on.  

The GOP Senate fucked us all on the obamacare repeal vote so I don't give 2 shits if Trump sticks them in the back the rest of his term.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 7:35:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah he's such a failure. What is your net worth?

PS. Saw that same pic on Occupy Democrats....something stinks.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 7:38:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Interesting.
Only yesterday morning I read a piece which quoted the House Majority Leader as saying that the Republicans would not fight about funding the "wall" during the negotiations on the short term spending bill. They intend to put that fight off until December.

Now the President has agreed to extend the debt ceiling ... until December.  

Coincidence?
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 7:42:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Interesting.
Only yesterday morning I read a piece which quoted the House Majority Leader as saying that the Republicans would not fight about funding the "wall" during the negotiations on the short term spending bill. They intend to put that fight off until December.

Now the President has agreed to extend the debt ceiling ... until December.  

Coincidence?
View Quote
They are such dishonest assholes.............on another subject I noticed Ryan criticized Trump for attaching a debt extension to Harvey aid with democrat approval.

How much you want to bet me that if Trump did NOT want to extend the debt that asshole, piece of shit Ryan would have done a 180 and criticized Trump for NOT extending the debt limit?
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 7:45:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm not as gullible as you.  

I voted for Trump, well aware that we'd see this type of thing.

You, on the other hand, either support DACA being made the law of the land, or you just don't quite grasp what is happening.

Maybe you just like to see Schumer and Pelosi win.  Could be that.

Only fools try to spin this as 4d chess.
View Quote
What's the purpose of trashing Trump? Hoping to drive away enough Republicans so that whoever Dem runs in 2020 wins?

You saw this all coming. Yet you voted for him anyways? Now you're telling us all that you're smarter than us because you knew it would happen.

You don't see the Democrats tearing each other up because they didn't get 100% of the things they wanted. That would be childish and petty.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 7:47:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
In order for Trump to get his big legislations done he's going to have to make some deals with the democrats there's no way around it. Give them some small wins and he can take the big one's. This is why he's throwing the Daca there way he will sign a bill if it gets to his desk, in exchange he may get tax reform or the wall...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are too many dimensions involved in this chess game for me to keep up. All I know is now Trump is making deals with Schumer and Pelosi? Bannon is out, Gorka is out, there's no wall, there's no obamacare repeal, there's no tax cuts, no enactment of any pro-gun legislation of any kind, and even his slow motion suspension of DACA is just window-dressing for his true desire to have congress create their own legal DACA. This is not how you make America great, and if he keeps on this course there'll be no reëlection. If I'm still on the train at all I'm starting to look for a soft place to land.
In order for Trump to get his big legislations done he's going to have to make some deals with the democrats there's no way around it. Give them some small wins and he can take the big one's. This is why he's throwing the Daca there way he will sign a bill if it gets to his desk, in exchange he may get tax reform or the wall...
exactly.  The RINOs despite holding Congress and the Senate did nothing,besides obstruct.

He put them on notice, hung the Albatross that they could have stopped, called "DACA" around their necks, showed he would work with both sides the other side with the debt BS, in order to get hurricane relief (however unconstitutional IMO)  done for Texas, as a super-mega-triple storm barrels down on Florida.

Now he has some goodwill and leverage from the scubag left, as he puts the RINOs on notice, just before the worthless sacks of skin try to campaign for 2018, with a ton on their plates ( that they could have taken care of back in Febuary, if they weren't never Trump Pieces of Shit.

He'll get what he can through,  Wall?  in exchange for non-criminal, business owners/college Grad citizenship?   I can live with that.

There are still ALOT of American people being Constitutionally Represented through the Legislative Branch that have a say in the country.   If we can't just ram it in their asses, maybe use a little Vaseline.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 7:47:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Who cares?

View Quote
He can't lead a congress that doesn't want to be led.

If this doesn't wake them up nothing will.  The problem is congress, not Trump.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 7:47:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

How much you want to bet me that if Trump did NOT want to extend the debt that asshole, piece of shit Ryan would have done a 180 and criticized Trump for NOT extending the debt limit?
View Quote
Given recent events I'm tempted to opine that the Speaker wouldn't have said anything ... until after the Minority Leader signaled the party line.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 7:52:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Given recent events I'm tempted to opine that the Speaker wouldn't have said anything ... until after the Minority Leader signaled the party line.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have a bet!!!

Well..................a hypothetical bet.

That piece of shit Ryan would have criticized Trump NO MATTER which course he took...........that's all he does.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 7:54:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Shocker:  Gym007 hangs out on something called 'Occupy Democrats.'
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 7:55:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Obamacare
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
...oh, I voted for Trump.

But I was well aware that he would do things like support DACA and expand our debt.  

You and "your ilk" seem to support such RINO stuff.

I oppose DACA and expanding the debt ceiling.  You and Schumer cheer for it.

I guess that's your thing.
You are starting to post with the same grammar as that kangaroo dude who used to post a lot of never-Trump shit which is interesting but sad

I will also remind you that, just like the cunts in Congress, fighting us all the way to the finish line only to claim you voted for Trump and were thus on the right side is bullshit and everyone sees that.

'Rather stabbed in the front than the back' is something that McConnell is finally learning.
Now, just like you, it is almost certain that McConnell thinks he is winning and that this will distance Trump voters from Trump where as what it is actually doing is making Trump supporters hate McConnell and establishment Republicans even more than one thought was possible.
You support DACA and debt expansion, just like Schumer.  

Got it.
The ball is in Congress' court but they keep passing it to the other team so Trump decided to start where the ball was going to end up anyways and you guys are perplexed.
Odd how McConnell and company keep fucking up like on Obamacare where they helped us get stuck with it twice. Why if someone had an IQ above room temp they might even think that the Republicans want all these bad things to begin with

The established cunts like McConnell fought us during the primary, during the general, and now they fight us in Congress. How can you even for a second not see how wrong it is to crow about repealing Obamacare for OVER EIGHT FUCKING YEARS only to NOT REPEAL OBAMACARE.
That is what those fuckers did and keep on doing.
Neither President Trump nor the RINOs want to get rid of Obamacare.

You realize this?

Obamacare
I blame the Congress for this clusterfuck of governance in our country right now.

You blame it all on Trump.

We are both at the crossroads and you have gone one way and I have gone the other way.............I say FUCK CONGRESS.

You say FUCK TRUMP.

One of us is correct, the other is wrong.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 7:55:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Trump is pivoting as predicted by styxhexenhammer666.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 7:58:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

He went full cuck today. Got totally gaped by Schumer and Pelosi. Open your damn eyes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s a shot across the bow to the rhinos.
Telling them that he will side with Schumer?

Winning?
Give it time. Have patience weedhopper.
just stop
What would you prefer Tump do?
Be a fucking spineless cuck? Get a clue.

He went full cuck today. Got totally gaped by Schumer and Pelosi. Open your damn eyes.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 7:59:09 AM EDT
[#18]
/CNN "Racist Non-President mistakes Freedom Fighter for Mexican Child, tries to wrestle him to the ground for deportation" /CNN
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:08:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Trump actually had to speak to both Schumer and Pelosi 
View Quote
You know he was only looking at her tits though. Yeesh.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:09:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Who is his opponent?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Paul fucking Ryan
Who is his opponent?
Well, one of Ryan's challengers is Paul Nehlen who lost by 68 points last time he went up against Ryan.  Seems like he's got some small potential to split the Republican vote in WI if he really is a primary challenger.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:13:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Fuck the RINOs and fuck the Dems.

Fuck politicians.

Fuck Congress.

Fuck DC.

Fuck 'em all.
View Quote
Welcome to the libertarian party.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:14:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
They are such dishonest assholes.............on another subject I noticed Ryan criticized Trump for attaching a debt extension to Harvey aid with democrat approval.

View Quote
What are you so worried about?

Ryan and McConnell are going to cut amazing deals with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.

Very special deals.

The best deals.

It will be amazing and very special -- just wait. 

You we're promised amazing deal making, and god dammit, amazing deal making will be what you get!

Trust me.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:16:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Ryan and McConnell are going to cut amazing deals with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.

Very special deals.

The best deals.

You we're promised amazing deal making, and god dammit, amazing deal making will be what you get!

Trust me.
View Quote
Trump is finding out that he was wrong when he said he could make a deal with anyone.

His own Party leaders hate him and have absolutely NO INTENTION of supporting him.

After SEVEN years of repealing Obongocare they now had the chance..............the lied to us and scammed us ROYALLY...............they had no intention of ever repealing Obongocare.

How do I know these facts............because that IS what happened.

Congress is my enemy............they are to blame for this clusterfuck.

It is a shame that Trump was wrong about being able to deal with anyone..................he made a mistake with that one.

The GOPe hates him and wants him to fail............they wanted Hillary to defeat him.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:17:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Fuck the RINOs and fuck the Dems.

Fuck politicians.

Fuck Congress.

Fuck DC.

Fuck 'em all.
View Quote
This 
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:18:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Ryan and McConnell have cuted themselves out of relevancy
Shoulda played ball
Now they are benched and on the sidelines

Trump wins again
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:21:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
What are you doing on Occupy Democrats?
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:21:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Trump shortcutted three months of wailing and anguishing that would have ended at 11:59 on the last possible night, with the same exact deal. Now congress can come with months of excuses as to why they  can't implement a tax cut
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:22:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Shoulda played ball

Trump wins again
View Quote
Didn't they always extend the debt ceiling when Obama was president?

But now criticize Trump for doing that in order to get relief for Harvey victims............(as well as the pending Irma victims we know will need it).

Why is that?

The reason is they hate Trump and wanted Hillary to defeat him.

Yet they criticize him for dealing with the democrats this one time in a rather extraordinary situation due to the tragic Harvey hurricane.

Our current GOP leaders are just plain lying, backstabbing scum.............there is simply NO DENYING this fact.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:22:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Unforgivable: Donald Trump just made Chuck Schumer POTUS

The Republicans may have the majority in both houses of Congress. They may have the presidency. But make no mistake: It’s Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer who are calling the shots in Washington, D.C., with President Donald J. Trump’s support.
Over the objections of Ryan and virtually every other top Republican — “Basically everyone with an R behind their name," Axios reports — President Trump agreed to support the Democratic plan. To make matters even worse, the president said Wednesday that his administration will always “automatically” agree on increasing the debt ceiling.
By broadcasting that he’ll always support a debt-limit increase, Trump effectively made Chuck Schumer president of the United States.

It works like this: Sen. Schumer declares his intention to tie a no-strings-attached DACA legalization bill to every must-pass bill Congress will consider this fall.
Schumer will tie DACA legalization and other Democrat priorities to this must-pass legislation and then Democrats will threaten to vote “no” if any conservative policies are attached. And, with Trump’s total capitulation Wednesday, Republicans’ hands will be tied, as GOP leadership refuses to risk a government shutdown.

The Democrats get everything they want, Trump will get nothing. No border wall funding. No RAISE Act. No spending cuts. Nothing.
View Quote
Sounds like game-set-match for the Democrats, it is just insane how their political party is in complete disarray,  they don't have control of congress or the POTUS but still manage get their way, they have truly sold their souls to the devil.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:25:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trolling them with a story about being out of gas?  Just a guess.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:25:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
Of course.
If Congress hadn't raised the debt ceiling it would have limited the amount of money Congress could spend.

"The horror ... the horror."
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:28:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Of course.
If Congress hadn't raised the debt ceiling it would have limited the amount of money Congress could spend.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Of course.

But now the GOP leaders say "Trump is a bad man!!".

Kinda reminds me of the 60 times they voted to repeal Obongocare but....................when they actually had the chance did NOT do it.

They are devoid of any honesty, decency and trustworthiness...........in other words they are lying, douche bag SCUM!!

I hate them.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:30:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When your kids stop coming to the "retirement community", you start to spend a lot of time on the Internet making up stories in between tapioca enemas...

That's my guess.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:31:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Sounds like game-set-match for the Democrats, it is just insane how their political party is in complete disarray,  they don't have control of congress or the POTUS but still manage get their way, they have truly sold their souls to the devil.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The Republicans may have the majority in both houses of Congress. They may have the presidency. But make no mistake: It’s Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer who are calling the shots in Washington, D.C., with President Donald J. Trump’s support.
Over the objections of Ryan and virtually every other top Republican — “Basically everyone with an R behind their name," Axios reports — President Trump agreed to support the Democratic plan. To make matters even worse, the president said Wednesday that his administration will always “automatically” agree on increasing the debt ceiling.
By broadcasting that he’ll always support a debt-limit increase, Trump effectively made Chuck Schumer president of the United States.

It works like this: Sen. Schumer declares his intention to tie a no-strings-attached DACA legalization bill to every must-pass bill Congress will consider this fall.
Schumer will tie DACA legalization and other Democrat priorities to this must-pass legislation and then Democrats will threaten to vote “no” if any conservative policies are attached. And, with Trump’s total capitulation Wednesday, Republicans’ hands will be tied, as GOP leadership refuses to risk a government shutdown.

The Democrats get everything they want, Trump will get nothing. No border wall funding. No RAISE Act. No spending cuts. Nothing.
GOP Senate should've nutted up when they had the chance and put conservative bills on the POTUS's desk to sign or veto in full daylight.

Instead they decided to shrink into the shadows and renege on every campaign promise they made, fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:34:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

For many months leading up to the election we were all told that ONLY Trump could handle Congress due to his superior negotiating / deal making skills.

Only Trump could control congress and get them on board with the agenda because Trump is a fighter who would fight!!1!

Only Trump could properly control Congress because he was a businessman who would force all of those cuckservative RINO's in Congress to either get on board or get run over by the TrumpTrainTM!!1!!!

Only Trump had the cajones to tell Ryan and McConnell the way it is and the way it should be!!1!

It's a touch late to try and pull the "...but he can't lead a congress that doesn't want to be led..." card, that's for damn sure. 
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:34:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who cares?

And hear I thought this was obvious.  Trump doesn't have many friends in Washington but he's doing what he can.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:35:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

GOP Senate should've nutted up when they had the chance and put conservative bills on the POTUS's desk to sign or veto in full daylight.

Instead they decided to shrink into the shadows and renege on every campaign promise they made, fuck 'em.
View Quote
That's correct...........they have done NOTHING along those lines.

In fact...........what they HAVE DONE is to thwart ANYTHING policy wise Trump promised us.

This current crop of GOP leadership is horribly lacking in trustworthiness and honesty................they are to be shunned.

The phrase..........."ride them out on a rail" comes to mind.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:38:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

In fact...........what they HAVE DONE is to thwart ANYTHING policy wise Trump promised us.

This current crop of GOP leadership is horribly lacking in trustworthiness and honesty................they are to be shunned.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So the solution is to work with Schumer and Pelosi?  How does that accomplish anything that benefits conservatives?

1.  Shit on GOP.
2. ???
3.  Pass conservative legislation.

I'm stuck trying to figure out #2.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:39:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Shocker:  Gym007 hangs out on something called 'Occupy Democrats.'
View Quote
I like to study the enemy. Sorry for invading your safe space.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:41:45 AM EDT
[#40]
So of you guys don't know what playing the long game is
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:42:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

They are devoid of any honesty, decency and trustworthiness...........in other words they are lying, douche bag SCUM!!
View Quote
A/K/A politicians.

I'm really amused that some people have worked themselves into a frenzy over a short term debt extension while simultaneously completely ignoring the plan to enact a short term spending bill.

It's a pretty good illustration of just how effectively the propaganda organs control the emotions of many people.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:43:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Shoulda played ball

Trump wins again
View Quote
Exactly.

Trump is thinking 14 steps ahead in his ongoing game of 27-D underwater Parcheesi.

"Only the best people / negotiators / deals / etc."
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:43:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Trump is finding out that he was wrong when he said he could make a deal with anyone.

His own Party leaders hate him and have absolutely NO INTENTION of supporting him.

After SEVEN years of repealing Obongocare they now had the chance..............the lied to us and scammed us ROYALLY...............they had no intention of ever repealing Obongocare.

It is a shame that Trump was wrong about being able to deal with anyone..................he made a mistake with that one.

The GOPe hates him and wants him to fail............they wanted Hillary to defeat him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very special deals.

The best deals.

Trust me.

"Repealing"

Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:43:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

So the solution is to work with Schumer and Pelosi?  How does that accomplish anything that benefits conservatives?

1.  Shit on GOP.
2. ???
3.  Pass conservative legislation.

I'm stuck trying to figure out #2.
View Quote
I don't know what to tell you about Schumer and Pelosi..............desperation I guess on Trump's part to get Harvey relief and pending Irma relief..............along with maybe giving Congress some leeway in passing immigration reform and tax reform.

That's all I can guess..............

But my guess fall WAY SHORT considering this current Congress appears to have NO INTENT of ever supporting ANY of Trump's agenda.

They hate Trump and simply wanted Hillary to defeat him IMHO.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:45:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ouch
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:45:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

A/K/A politicians.

I'm really amused that some people have worked themselves into a frenzy over a short term debt extension while simultaneously completely ignoring the plan to enact a short term spending bill.

It's a pretty good illustration of just how effectively the propaganda organs control the emotions of many people.
View Quote
Yup........"politicians".  They SUCK.

I don't care about the extension this time NEARLY as much as getting immigration and tax reform.

DO SOMETHING CONGRESS..............JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:46:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Oh stop it...........you get the flavor of what I am saying for god's sake.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:46:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
You're hitting and surpassing @Expy levels of random punctuation, line breaks and spacing.  Simmer down homey.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:47:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
You're hitting and surpassing @Expy levels of random punctuation, line breaks and spacing.  Simmer down homey.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least he's not using size 27 font in several different shades of purple...
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:48:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I gotta admit this current Congress is driving me FUCKING NUTS!!!
Page / 32
Top Top