Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 6:37:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He can still have a presser or a rally........

If he postpones SOTU and has a presser/rally, he gets 2x the opportunities to rake the left over the coals.  
View Quote
Which draws more eyes? A rally, or an historic SOTUA held under circumstances no one has ever seen before?
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 6:39:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Take your beef with the dead man who voted it down.
View Quote
According to the Trumps, "take the guns first," followers, Trump can be considered a conservative because he used Romneys 2012 SCOTUS list to pick his SCOTUS appointments...

If that is the case, then McCain is a conservative, following that logic, since he voted to confirm Gorsuch...

Link Posted: 1/24/2019 6:40:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Well, I guess he better get that wall funding right?

I mean, the Dems have already offered money to fix the existing wall and to increase border security measures other than building more wall.

Where’s the room for compromise? Who looks unreasonable for not giving in to the other side’s ultimatum?

But Trump chanted “build the wall” and everyone on the right took him at his word despite some pro-border people saying, “Wait a minute, he means a continuous wall across the whole border?”

Trump paints himself into corners with his bombastic showboating. No, wait, that’s not showboating, that’s 3D chess.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump's position is the shutdown ends when Congress votes money for the wall.  The SOTU address isn't a bargaining chip to Trump.  It's meaningless at this point.  So why not stand firm and make the SOTU a victory speech in the faces of the opposition on their home field?  It's the political equivalent of pissing on them to establish dominance.

The right strategy if you ask me.  I'm glad we have a President who is fresh out of fucks to give when it comes to Pelosi's Congress.
Well, I guess he better get that wall funding right?

I mean, the Dems have already offered money to fix the existing wall and to increase border security measures other than building more wall.

Where’s the room for compromise? Who looks unreasonable for not giving in to the other side’s ultimatum?

But Trump chanted “build the wall” and everyone on the right took him at his word despite some pro-border people saying, “Wait a minute, he means a continuous wall across the whole border?”

Trump paints himself into corners with his bombastic showboating. No, wait, that’s not showboating, that’s 3D chess.
Dems have resisted wall funding for 20+ years. Time for them to give a little.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 6:42:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
According to the Trumps, "take the guns first," followers, Trump can be considered a conservative because he used Romneys 2012 SCOTUS list to pick his SCOTUS appointments...

If that is the case, then McCain is a conservative, following that logic, since he voted to confirm Gorsuch...

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sTJE5kN6y0s/XEYENEfk28I/AAAAAAAABMQ/de2pKerLh7sWka7p6OFkHL8ge-PMoJBJQCLcBGAs/s640/bike1.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Take your beef with the dead man who voted it down.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sTJE5kN6y0s/XEYENEfk28I/AAAAAAAABMQ/de2pKerLh7sWka7p6OFkHL8ge-PMoJBJQCLcBGAs/s640/bike1.png
Question: No caveats. Just answer Yes or No.

Did John McCain vote down obamacare repeal?
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 6:47:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 6:50:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
Question: No caveats... Just answer yes, or no.

Trump, in the campaign, promised to over-turn Obamacare, while --during the campaign-- Trump was also attacking McCains war record?

Yes... Or no...

Simple question. No caveats. Just answer yes, or no.

Trump, in the campaign promised to over-turn Obamacare --if elected-- and also during the campaign Trump impugned John McCains war record as a POW...?...?

Yes or no.

Simple question...
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 6:53:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

you are totally fucking insane
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 6:56:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't necessarily disagree, but jesus dude. Your memes have reached rdak levels of bad.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 6:58:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Thinking about it ...

Its a Que that the shutdown will last into Feb

If he gave the speech during the shutdown no Dems would be there per instruction of Cake Face.

Cake face is getting pressure from Dems to open it up.
View Quote
Who is going to be watching Pelosi’s face twitch behind Trump during a SOTU address? Arf.com, that’s who.

Anyone here think her sour puss face is going swing voters come November 2020?

How much money is the appearance of backing Trump down going to bring in for Dems who want to fund a powerful ground game in the swing states they lost in 2016?

There are people in the middle that just want to back the winner and they try and read the tea leaves to decide which horse to back. So, yes, the appearance of things does matter.

It doesn’t matter if I underestimate him because he’s got my vote in 2020 same as in 2016. But the Dems aren’t going to and they are going to go in big on those swing states.

Trump doesn’t have the vote cushion in those states to suffer much attrition.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 7:00:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Getting so tired of not winning.

Link Posted: 1/24/2019 7:06:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Trump, in the campaign, promised to over-turn Obamacare, while --during the campaign-- Trump was also attacking McCains war record?

Yes... Or no...

Trump, in the campaign promised to over-turn Obamacare --if elected-- and also during the campaign Trump impugned John McCains war record as a POW...?...?

Yes or no.

Simple question...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes... Or no...

Yes or no.

Simple question...
Thought so.

You won't admit Mcshitcain was a fraud.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 7:08:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Stop stop stop

The country is divided yet Republicans control a sizable majority. Trump has been hammering about the wall since he began his campaign. In what world, other than the skiddish politician's make believe world, does the Democrats think they have an upper hand?
View Quote
The one where they watched Trump go 2 years with a Republican House and Senate and not repeal Obamacare or start on the wall. The Dems seize the House and NOW he’s going to hammer them through?

It’s laughable. Their power for their own re-election is in their locales where their base support is strong. They have to play to their base first to stay in office themselves and keep money rolling in and then try and use wedge issues to peel off enough votes from Trump in those swing states in the general election.

Pelosi could give two turds what arf.com thinks about her pettiness. This is all about stealing votes from a Trump in 2020.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 7:10:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Self made is a pretty big stretch...
View Quote
So... He didn't build that?

Where did the Trump .org come from then? Don't start with the "Daddy's money" bullshit. Sure he got an inheritance, but so do a lot of people who squander it, and do nothing.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 7:23:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Thought so.

You won't admit Mcshitcain was a fraud.
View Quote
You won't admit it was a bad idea for Trump to attack Republicans -as a tenet of his campaign- who he needed to accomplish his agenda...

You won't admit that Trump was a fraud...

Link Posted: 1/24/2019 7:24:31 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm new, why do the people who control this site allow all these nevertrumps.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 7:26:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'd be more concerned if they actively tried to remove them TBH. Differing opinions and debate are a good thing.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 7:27:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The one where they watched Trump go 2 years with a Republican House and Senate and not repeal Obamacare or start on the wall. The Dems seize the House and NOW he’s going to hammer them through?

It’s laughable. Their power for their own re-election is in their locales where their base support is strong. They have to play to their base first to stay in office themselves and keep money rolling in and then try and use wedge issues to peel off enough votes from Trump in those swing states in the general election.

Pelosi could give two turds what arf.com thinks about her pettiness. This is all about stealing votes from a Trump in 2020.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop stop stop

The country is divided yet Republicans control a sizable majority. Trump has been hammering about the wall since he began his campaign. In what world, other than the skiddish politician's make believe world, does the Democrats think they have an upper hand?

Play to their base?

Do they want DACA?
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 7:33:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'd be more concerned if they actively tried to remove them TBH. Differing opinions and debate are a good thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some of this is beyond debating and well into subversive behavior. Fact is many conservative leaning forums were infiltrated several years back. Now it's divide and conquer until all conversation stops. The trolls and shills stay just within the code of conduct so the mods can't just ban them. It's been sad but interesting to watch.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 7:39:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You won't admit it was a bad idea for Trump to attack Republicans -as a tenet of his campaign- who he needed to accomplish his agenda...

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Iw7DLH73S_4/XEpI5iccwBI/AAAAAAAABSk/fNRrVL_4QQYbXSVoV5D2_ubsGhtIXRo-gCLcBGAs/s400/blames%2BRomney%2Banyway.png
View Quote
In all fairness, brother, Romney is a crappy Republican and your MEMEs do stink.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 7:40:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
I guess where he's from, it normal to ban non group think..
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 7:55:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Iw7DLH73S_4/XEpI5iccwBI/AAAAAAAABSk/fNRrVL_4QQYbXSVoV5D2_ubsGhtIXRo-gCLcBGAs/s400/blames%2BRomney%2Banyway.png
View Quote
Thinking McCain was a republican is one of the lessor problems with your logic.

McCain didn't cock block Trump because his feels were hurt, he cock blocked freedom because he was a DC uniparty douche nozzle.

McCain had nothing to lose knowing his time was up.

If it hadn't been him, one of the other uniparty members, Flake, Murkowski, Collins, etc would have taken one for Team Uniparty.

But carry on with your delusions it's quite entertaining to laugh at you.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 8:11:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
What was your previous screen name?
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 8:17:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Trump wants Pelosi within reach of the cameras when he orders she be put on a plane to GITMO.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 8:19:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Dems have resisted wall funding for 20+ years. Time for them to give a little.
View Quote
Man, if Feinstein used that same logic on gun control, people on this site would have a group aneurysm.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 8:29:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The one where they watched Trump go 2 years with a Republican House and Senate and not repeal Obamacare or start on the wall. The Dems seize the House and NOW he's going to hammer them through?

It's laughable. Their power for their own re-election is in their locales where their base support is strong. They have to play to their base first to stay in office themselves and keep money rolling in and then try and use wedge issues to peel off enough votes from Trump in those swing states in the general election.

View Quote
With mcstain, flake, Collins, Murkowski, etc I don't see how you can honestly say there was a R majority in the senate. I dont give a shit what letter follows their name, the fact is they were always far less Repubs than lieberman was ever a dem.
The dems always fall in line when the chips are down while the Repubs form a circular firing squad. This is neither new nor trumps responsible for it continuing to happen.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 8:31:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

So... He didn't build that?

Where did the Trump .org come from then? Don't start with the "Daddy's money" bullshit. Sure he got an inheritance, but so do a lot of people who squander it, and do nothing.
View Quote
... Lots of assets, lots of loans... Lots of projects... Lots of big tax subsidies... all started by a massive inheritance

Lets call a spade a spade here. If Bezos, Musk, or any other left leaning Billionaire had that history and tried pulling this "self made" shit, would anyone here would NOT call bullshit.

I don't really care how he made his money. I draw the line when he tries spinning this homegrown, self made tale that couldn't be farther from the truth. It's a nice story, it's just not true.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 9:27:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
You could always leave if you don't like it here.

Maybe you need a safes space?
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 9:29:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Trump wants Pelosi within reach of the cameras when he orders she be put on a plane to GITMO.
View Quote
"Things that will never happen for, $500 Alex".
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 10:32:04 PM EDT
[#29]
So many posts in this thread instantly remind of that Iraqi propaganda minister. The spin is incredible to watch.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 11:00:45 PM EDT
[#30]
I think the EverTrumpers have got to be the most delusional people in the world.

First, how can you tell when he is lying?  Because he says things that are not true all the time.  Apparently, that doesn't bother some of you, but don't you want to know if he is lying when he says something?  I can't figure it out.

The President has made lying acceptable the way Bill Clinton made philandering acceptable.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 11:03:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I think the EverTrumpers have got to be the most delusional people in the world.

First, how can you tell when he is lying?  Because he says things that are not true all the time.  Apparently, that doesn't bother some of you, but don't you want to know if he is lying when he says something?  I can't figure it out.

The President has made lying acceptable the way Bill Clinton made philandering acceptable.
View Quote
Who is telling the truth if he is lying?
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 11:08:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Gotta say, this thread is delivering quite the harvest of ignore clicks.  Quite the harvest.  Makes reading the site much more pleasant when you remove the quislings and the outright traitors.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 11:15:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Gotta say, this thread is delivering quite the harvest of ignore clicks.  Quite the harvest.  Makes reading the site much more pleasant when you remove the quislings and the outright traitors.
View Quote
Muh Safespace!

Link Posted: 1/24/2019 11:18:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You and the others like you have twitter, facebook, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, The New York Times, Politico, SNL, Hollywood, and much much more.  We on the other side of the aisle have a handful of message boards.  And you tell him he can leave if he doesn't like it here?  He complains about the spoon fed garbage that posters in this thread are spouting about Trump that was fed to them by the vermin in the media and you have the audacity to ask him if he needs a "safes space"?  What the hell is wrong with you?
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 11:27:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

First, how can you tell when he is lying? Because he says things that are not true all the time. Apparently, that doesn't bother some of you, but don't you want to know if he is lying when he says something? I can't figure it out.

Trump has lied about many things and made many promises that he had no realistic intention of keeping.

Examples: He denied paying money to the porn star. He promised to pay off the national debt while he was president.  He promised Mexico would pay for the wall.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 11:27:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You and the others like you have twitter, facebook, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, The New York Times, Politico, SNL, Hollywood, and much much more.  We on the other side of the aisle have a handful of message boards.  And you tell him he can leave if he doesn't like it here?  He complains about the spoon fed garbage that posters in this thread are spouting about Trump that was fed to them by the vermin in the media and you have the audacity to ask him if he needs a "safes space"?  What the hell is wrong with you?
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 11:28:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Muh Safespace!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Muh Safespace!

I betcha he rails against snowflakes too.

Delicate, delicate snowflakes.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 11:34:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Trump once again has absolutely crushed the dems and the Trump train keeps rolling on.  7.5 billion for the wall while nancy is left looking like an idiot.  Trump is now almost sure to veto the first draft that hits his desk as he makes nancy go back and eat a little more mud before he signs off.

Nice try.  Maybe some day Trump will let these losers get at least a little taste of success......ha ha,  Nope he loves this stuff.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 11:37:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Trump has lied about many things.

Examples: He denied paying money to the porn star.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

First, how can you tell when he is lying? Because he says things that are not true all the time. Apparently, that doesn't bother some of you, but don't you want to know if he is lying when he says something? I can't figure it out.

Trump has lied about many things.

Examples: He denied paying money to the porn star.
One thing you believe he lied about.

He had a non-disclosure agreement with the porn star which means he had to deny paying her the money.

Any more fake news you need help with?
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 11:43:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Which draws more eyes? A rally, or an historic SOTUA held under circumstances no one has ever seen before?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He can still have a presser or a rally........

If he postpones SOTU and has a presser/rally, he gets 2x the opportunities to rake the left over the coals.  
This.  Trump wouldn't want to do it if it meant poor ratings.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 11:57:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

depends on how much money is paperclipped to it.
View Quote
No, it depends on how much money is set aside for new wall construction.

Because it’s DOA in the House if it does.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 12:01:01 AM EDT
[#42]
What was that line in the Patton movie when Patton says "Rommel you magnificent bastard, I read your book!"

Some of you clearly haven't read Trump's book. Let's review:

- Trump asks for funding for a wall. RINOs don't give it to him while they have control. McTurtle could have used the nuclear option, he wimped out.
- Dims take control of the House
- Trump again asks for the same thing.
- Piglosi and Schitmer decide they are supreme dictators of the .gov
- Trump asks for date for SOTU address, Piglosi gives him one
- Trump again asks for funding for the wall and to keep .gov open
- Trump has conversation with Piglosi and Schitmer in the WH with cameras rolling
- Piglosi and Schitmer show their true colors
- The .gov shuts down
- Trump beats the Dims with they shut the .gov down message, especially the craptastic duo
- Piglosi and Schitmer become insane and vow to not only not fund the wall but if they could, take away money that's already been spent just for spite
- Trump has a national address where he lays out in a calm and rational manner exactly what the facts are and exactly what he's asking for and why
- Piglosi and Schitmer get on TV and look like complete and total imbeciles, they were the worst two people the Dims could have possibly picked to make a rebuttal and they come off as kooks
- Piglosi sends letter asking for delay of SOTU
- Trump reminds Piglosi she already made a deal on SOTU
- Trump makes another proposal, attempting to "meet in the middle" and get the conversation started again
- Piglosi pre-emptively turns down the proposal before what's in the proposal can even be leaked much less announced. Again, Trump looks reasonable, Dims look like asses
- Trump sends Secret Service over to do walk-thru, Piglosi tells House SAA to deny them, Piglosi looks petty and vindictive. Again.
- Senate tries to get wall funding bill thru, Dims block
- Senate tries to pass a single-issue bill to pay the Coast Guard, Schitmer objects, solidifying his appearance as a screaming toddler hell bent on getting his way regardless of the consequences
- Trump reminds world that Piglosi is being petty and doesn't want Americans to hear his SOTU (with the implication being he'd be clubbing her again)
- Trump offers yet another move towards the middle indicating he'd go for "a down payment" on the wall
- Piglosi and Schitmer soundly reject the very notion of a penny towards a secure border

With this as backdrop, how exactly is this stalemate going to anything other than cause the Dims in DC to be looked at as an irrational bunch of loons who need to be voted out before they destroy the entire Dim party?

Trump has been playing the Art of the Deal cookbook from the beginning. His only tactical error may be that he initally assumed Piglosi and Schitmer would negotiate for something they want and give him something he wants in return (the "rational self-interest" of negotiators). He found out they are not rational and they are not acting even in their own best interest, much less that of their party, or of the country. Since then, he has given them every opportunity to expose themselves as irrational petty tyrants who are fixated on hating Trump exclusively no matter the cost.

The SOTU will be given at some venue at a time most conducive to Trump's message. The shutdown will end when the Dims are forced to capitulate by their base. There's lots of folks on the left, right, and middle who don't much care for Trump. But, the longer the stalemate drags on with Trump looking like the adult in the room, the worse it's going to be for the Dims from here till the 2020 election.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 12:11:49 AM EDT
[#43]
You do realize he didn't actually write any of those books....
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 12:22:39 AM EDT
[#44]
He really is a pussy he should grab himself.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 12:27:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Play to their base?

Do they want DACA?
View Quote
Not more than they want to oppose the wall.

You’re simply repeating the same strategy that the Dems have already rejected. They’ve been offered DACA in return for wall money and they said “no thanks”.

That’s not me guessing at what’s important to them, they’re freakin’ telling us themselves.

Whether it’s Trump or the Dems, the side that will blink is the one that fears that blame for the shutdown will cost them votes in 2020.

I have yet to see anything other than wishful thinking by arf.com that would indicate Pelosi is getting the blame for this. Moderate Dems from districts with a sizeable conservative population might get nervous, but the polls so far are putyin* the blame on Trump which only encourages a Pelosi to hold the line.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 12:30:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Muh Safespace!

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 12:31:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

One thing you believe he lied about.

He had a non-disclosure agreement with the porn star which means he had to deny paying her the money.

Any more fake news you need help with?
View Quote
He could have not lied and said: "I have no comment on this matter" or whatever the NDA stated he was supposed to say.  So he was not required to lie.  He chose to lie because it benefited him to do so.  But then again, Trump has also claimed that he was not a party to the non-disclosure agreement in documents filed in the federal court case brought by the porn star seeking to invalidate the NDA.

When you get a chance to address the B.S. promises about paying off the national debt and having Mexico pay for the wall, you can also think about his "secret plan" to defeat ISIS within 6 months of becoming President.

Right before the 2018 midterms, he stated that they were putting in for a middle-class tax cut in the next few days.  I'm still waiting...
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 12:31:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
With mcstain, flake, Collins, Murkowski, etc I don't see how you can honestly say there was a R majority in the senate. I dont give a shit what letter follows their name, the fact is they were always far less Repubs than lieberman was ever a dem.
The dems always fall in line when the chips are down while the Repubs form a circular firing squad. This is neither new nor trumps responsible for it continuing to happen.
View Quote
So things got better in 2018 by losing the House?

The point is, if Trump couldn’t do it before, it’s delusional to think he’ll do it now.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 12:33:18 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So many posts in this thread instantly remind of that Iraqi propaganda minister. The spin is incredible to watch.
View Quote
Haven’t thought about Bagdad Bod in quite a while. But you nailed the point home.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 12:54:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Not more than they want to oppose the wall.

You're simply repeating the same strategy that the Dems have already rejected. They've been offered DACA in return for wall money and they said "no thanks".

That's not me guessing at what's important to them, they're freakin' telling us themselves.

Whether it's Trump or the Dems, the side that will blink is the one that fears that blame for the shutdown will cost them votes in 2020.

I have yet to see anything other than wishful thinking by arf.com that would indicate Pelosi is getting the blame for this. Moderate Dems from districts with a sizeable conservative population might get nervous, but the polls so far are putyin* the blame on Trump which only encourages a Pelosi to hold the line.
View Quote
I think some of Arfcom have been in an echo chamber too long. The majority of Americans do not support building a border wall. Read that again.  If you don't believe that, then look at the actual polling data.  Not just the one poll that came in at 51%, but the other polls that show support for a wall at less than 40%.  And if your response to this is "fake news" then where is the data that shows a majority of Americans want to build a wall.

Trump's approval rating is also declining.  While Congress's approval rating (as an institution) has fallen even further, it does not seem like this has translated into a comparable fall in the approval rating of individual congress members.

I do not believe that Trump offered to make DACA permanent or give a path to legal residency for DACA recipients.  I believe he only offered three years of no enforcement targeted at DACA recipients and an extension of temporarily protected status for certain groups that are fleeing violence (like the Hondurians).

If Schumer wanted to be a real dick, he would submit a bill that allowed for the building of the wall but only using funds received from Mexico and designated by Mexico as being for the wall, plus the GoFundMe money.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top