Yes, that’s exactly what it is.

Sharp eyes…

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pretty fascinating.

What's causing this shadow?  Invisible antenna to communicate with the aliens who built it?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/416483/giza-pyramids-4_2_jpg-2315896.JPG

Yes, that’s exactly what it is.

Sharp eyes…

Cloaking technology....
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 7:13:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
We have had enough, the past.few.years. please don't open that.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 7:13:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 7:15:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Pretty fascinating.

What's causing this shadow?  Invisible antenna to communicate with the aliens who built it?

Attachment Attached File
View Quote

@m1tchell
you know how shadows get larger the closer to the light source you get? the pyramid is tall and the sun is setting, hence really big shadow which is taller than the pyramid.  so while the pole is too small to be seen at this resolution, it's shadow is big enough to be seen.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 7:16:36 PM EDT
[#5]
The Pyramids were not tombs, at least originally..

The rooms got their names based off one being bigger than the other. Arabs that came at least 3k years later called them queens and kings chamber. The placement of the "Pharaoh's" chamber isn't consistent with any placement of a burial chamber in Egyptian architecture.

The stories written in hieroglyphs say what some of these constructs are for. I don't think many current contemporary "experts" on Egypt choose to believe what was written but it doesn't make sense to claim they were for built for burying a Pharoah.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 7:17:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Pretty fascinating.

View Quote

T-Mobile.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 7:19:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 7:25:07 PM EDT
[#8]
A study of the mastaba tombs and their evolution into the Pyramid of Djoser is instructional in understanding how the culture of building in stone came about and lead into these monumental structures.
And I don't find much to evidence that any of the three great Pyramids were intended for burial.

Sneferu built three of the bleeding things, he couldn't have been buried in them all.
Nevertheless, its wrong to suggest no evidence connecting them with their builders has been found, and for Thors sake no on trot out the 'Vyse forgery' theory - its been done to death.

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 7:25:55 PM EDT
[#9]
I have worked in medical imaging for 16 years on CT scanners
I believe it would not be too big of a problem to build a CT that could scan buildings or the pyramids
Use of a high energy radioactive isotope to punch threw the stone and a third generation detector setup with wyfi data transfer could scan the pyramid in a few hours and have sub inch resolution and without spending tons of money
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 7:26:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The little doors in the shafts are stone.
Griffitti from work gangs has been found in the relieving  roof  above the 'Kings chamber', naming Khufu as builder.
Wood has been found in the pyramid, in inaccessible places, and radiocarbon dated as has organic material in the mortar.

Mortar was used generously in the Great Pyramid's construction. In the mixing process ashes from fires were added to the mortar, organic material that could be extracted and radiocarbon dated. A total of 46 samples of the mortar were taken in 1984 and 1995, making sure they were clearly inherent to the original structure and could not have been incorporated at a later date. The results were calibrated to 2871–2604 BC. The old wood problem is thought to be mainly responsible for the 100–300 year offset, since the age of the organic material was determined, not when it was last used. A reanalysis of the data gave a completion date for the pyramid between 2620 and 2484 BC, based on the younger samples.

The 'satellite pyramids' are contemporary with Khufu as are the 'Boat Pits', and the boats within them.
There is copper from within The pyramid and the boats and it is capable of being dated, though I fail to recollect if it has actually been done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, no royal mummies in any of the pyramids.  Not one.  Extremely scant evidence that Khufu built the Great Pyramid too.  You can't carbon date stone.  There are small wooden "doors" built into the small shafts leading from the galleries to the surface that I'd love to see dating on, but so far that hasn't officially been done.  A scientifically thorough dating of that wood would either shut up a lot of Egypt theorists or overturn the entirety of accepted Egyptology.

The little doors in the shafts are stone.
Griffitti from work gangs has been found in the relieving  roof  above the 'Kings chamber', naming Khufu as builder.
Wood has been found in the pyramid, in inaccessible places, and radiocarbon dated as has organic material in the mortar.

Mortar was used generously in the Great Pyramid's construction. In the mixing process ashes from fires were added to the mortar, organic material that could be extracted and radiocarbon dated. A total of 46 samples of the mortar were taken in 1984 and 1995, making sure they were clearly inherent to the original structure and could not have been incorporated at a later date. The results were calibrated to 2871–2604 BC. The old wood problem is thought to be mainly responsible for the 100–300 year offset, since the age of the organic material was determined, not when it was last used. A reanalysis of the data gave a completion date for the pyramid between 2620 and 2484 BC, based on the younger samples.

The 'satellite pyramids' are contemporary with Khufu as are the 'Boat Pits', and the boats within them.
There is copper from within The pyramid and the boats and it is capable of being dated, though I fail to recollect if it has actually been done.

We need to be careful to separate science from propaganda.  The science is most definitely incomplete and may never be finished.  There are 3 distinct construction techniques of the Great Pyramid, the lower chambers are very rough, the main structure is finely fitted stone without mortar, and finally what appears to be repairs using mortar.  The mortar has been dated to around Khufu's time, but that only means the Pyramid existed in his time.  I have a lot of problem accepting Khufu built the whole thing during his reign.  For someone powerful enough to mobilize this construction there's almost nothing else surviving from his time.  There are absolutely no writings or depictions of it, and the only existing statue of him is 3 inches tall, and may not even be from his time.  The satellite structures around the Pyramid were tombs, and surprisingly were of substantially finer detail than the "Kings Chamber" in the Pyramid.   The "Khufu" inscription in the gallery isn't enough by itself.  Even if you dismiss the possibility of it being a fake(which was unfortunately common in the early days of archaeology), it's not necessarily *that* Khufu.  Names were reused and I find it completely believable a minor king would take the name of a previous major one to make himself seem more important.  Many, many examples of that throughout history.  There's just too many inconsistencies for me to accept the mainstream view.

I said no royal mummies were found in the pyramids and you said that isn't true.  I'm going to need a source on that, because even Zahi Hawass is on record saying there weren't any.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 7:31:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Pretty fascinating.

View Quote

It's in the picture in the OP.

Also, Jaffa, kree!
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 7:31:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 7:35:36 PM EDT
[#13]
You go first
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 7:35:58 PM EDT
[#14]
When investigations into the voids were completed,  scientists were left with only one explanation.
Budget cutbacks and supply chain shortages caused the builders to substitute the planned solid limestone core for voids packed with egg cartons.
Not great, not terrible
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 7:43:19 PM EDT
[#15]
It interests me how the scholarship is in flux.

Locally the Mastadon State Park, where a Clovis style point was supposedly found in direct contact with the mastadon bone beds--confirming coexistence of humans and mastadons, has a video that not only states the prevaling Beringia migration theory, but also mentions the Solutrean hypothesis, and the coastal(possibly African) migrations as well.

20 years ago there was no mention, period. It was all Bering land bridge and anything else was blasphemy.

Now they aren't "promoting" the Solutrean shit, but the video had nothing negative to say about it either.  It was mentioned as a newer, lesser supported, theory.

So, what's going on with these pyramids?
Anything towards consensus?
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 7:49:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I said no royal mummies were found in the pyramids and you said that isn't true.  I'm going to need a source on that, because even Zahi Hawass is on record saying there weren't any.
View Quote

I mean, it IS Hawass, so you're kind of taking your chances on going by it.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 7:49:32 PM EDT
[#17]
A study of the mastaba tombs and their evolution into the Pyramid of Djoser is instructional in understanding how the culture of building in stone came about and lead into these monumental structures.
And I don't find much to evidence that any of the three great Pyramids were intended for burial.

Sneferu built three of the bleeding things, he couldn't have been buried in them all.
Nevertheless, its wrong to suggest no evidence connecting them with their builders has been found, and for Thors sake no one trot out the 'Vyse forgery' theory - its been done to death.

I don't dispute that that no remains have been found in any of the great pyramids, but we all know that the absence of a thing in no way precludes it existing.
The pyramids were built so far back in time that Cleopatra lived temporally nearer to them than she existed to us, anything could decay in that time or be stolen, lost or generally fucked about with.

Some other evidence :
Sneferu's Red Pyramid, Dahshur                  middle aged mummy found in Red Pyramid, but stolen

Neferefre's pyramid                                       Unfinished Pyramid at Abusir               left hand and other mummy fragments, fragments of red sarcophagus, canopic jar fragments, etc. found in tomb.

Djedkare Izezi's pyramid                                Pyramid at Saqqara                            nearly complete mummy found in tomb.

Unas' pyramid                                                Pyramid at Saqqara                             left arm and hand along with skull fragments - Cairo Museum

Teti's pyramid                                                 Pyramid at Saqqara                           Remains of an arm and shoulder

Pepi I pyramid                                                Pyramid in South Saqqara                 A packet of viscera and part of a mummy with wrapping - Cairo Museum

Merenre I Nemtyemzaf's pyramid                   Pyramid in South Saqqara                 Mummy found in pyramid - believed to be his

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 8:03:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Some may find the article which can be found in this publication interesting:
Al-Mamun_the_Pyramids_and_the_Hieroglyphs
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 8:22:43 PM EDT
[#19]
No Ancient Aliens meme and it's already page 2?

You guys are slipping.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 8:23:50 PM EDT
[#20]
My wife has mysterious voids as well. I wouldn't know what they feel like since it's been so long.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 8:24:35 PM EDT
[#21]
In before they wake up alien mummy and bring the zombie apocalypse on us.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 8:30:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Lot of effort to find out about a guy that has been dead a long time.
View Quote
They still want to talk with him about an extended warranty for his chariot.

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 8:35:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Secret gun room.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 8:46:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
No Ancient Aliens meme and it's already page 2?

You guys are slipping.
View Quote
Birds aren't real.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 8:49:38 PM EDT
[#25]
It's the Cylon's control room.

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 8:51:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 8:53:35 PM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

Jesus christ. Did you even read your own link?
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 8:56:43 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

Again, those aren't the Great Pyramids. Those are likely copies of the great pyramids given the geology, etc.

You. Are. Wrong.

Dead. wrong.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 8:57:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

NO SHIT!!! I CAME HERE TO READ ABOUT WAIT TRAINING AND TRUCKS NOT FAGGOT SHIT
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lot of effort to find out about a guy that has been dead a long time.

NO SHIT!!! I CAME HERE TO READ ABOUT WAIT TRAINING AND TRUCKS NOT FAGGOT SHIT

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT NUT COAL MOTHERFUCKER??
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:02:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

TEAR THOSE DISGUSTING PILES DOWN!!!!!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@rustedace

TEAR THOSE DISGUSTING PILES DOWN!!!!!!!

Trash can pyramid, am I right?
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:04:23 PM EDT
[#31]
woah woah woah...is this a safe thread?

Come on... What's in the box?
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:09:21 PM EDT
[#32]

It is what I say it is.
Fuck ya'll unbelievers!
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:11:07 PM EDT
[#33]
They went to a lot of trouble just to sharpen old razor blades.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:18:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Why am I having an 80s Dr. Gene Scott flashback here?
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:19:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Wait, so they never found the pharaoh in there? I had always thought they had.
View Quote

Nothing at all was found in the Great Pyramids. No treasure, no writing (Col Vyse's discovery notwithstanding; he was a fraud), no nothing.

Those Pyramids were not built by the Fourth Dynasty Pharaohs, and they sure as hell weren't built 4500 years ago.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:26:56 PM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No writing either.

The Pyramid Texts

Were not found in the Great Pyramids. The only writing found inside the Great Pyramids was a probably forged "work gang" inscription on a quarried stone. No histories, no Book of the Dead, no Pharaonic lineages, nothing.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:30:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Not only have no Egyptian remains been found, ever in the pyramids, no hieroglyphs or anything else has been found. There was one word (the name of a pharaoh) that was found, but was almost certainly a forgery.

Not that it was aliens, but it wasn't the Egyptians. Same thing for the Sphinx. No mention of the Jews building them in the Bible either, which almost certainly would have been said. Hell, there would probably be a holiday for it.
View Quote

Except that the pyramids predate the Old Testament by almost two thousand years…
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:33:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Except that the pyramids predate the Old Testament by almost two thousand years…
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not only have no Egyptian remains been found, ever in the pyramids, no hieroglyphs or anything else has been found. There was one word (the name of a pharaoh) that was found, but was almost certainly a forgery.

Not that it was aliens, but it wasn't the Egyptians. Same thing for the Sphinx. No mention of the Jews building them in the Bible either, which almost certainly would have been said. Hell, there would probably be a holiday for it.

Way more than that.

The Jews have had a rough time, but being enslaved to build the Giza Plateau pyramids wasn't part of it.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:38:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

We need to be careful to separate science from propaganda.  The science is most definitely incomplete and may never be finished.  There are 3 distinct construction techniques of the Great Pyramid, the lower chambers are very rough, the main structure is finely fitted stone without mortar, and finally what appears to be repairs using mortar.  The mortar has been dated to around Khufu's time, but that only means the Pyramid existed in his time.  I have a lot of problem accepting Khufu built the whole thing during his reign.  For someone powerful enough to mobilize this construction there's almost nothing else surviving from his time.  There are absolutely no writings or depictions of it, and the only existing statue of him is 3 inches tall, and may not even be from his time.  The satellite structures around the Pyramid were tombs, and surprisingly were of substantially finer detail than the "Kings Chamber" in the Pyramid.   The "Khufu" inscription in the gallery isn't enough by itself.  Even if you dismiss the possibility of it being a fake(which was unfortunately common in the early days of archaeology), it's not necessarily *that* Khufu.  Names were reused and I find it completely believable a minor king would take the name of a previous major one to make himself seem more important.  Many, many examples of that throughout history.  There's just too many inconsistencies for me to accept the mainstream view.

View Quote

Good post. Multiple people have said the same, this guy is a troll or extremely ignorant.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:39:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Nothing at all was found in the Great Pyramids. No treasure, no writing (Col Vyse's discovery notwithstanding; he was a fraud), no nothing.

Those Pyramids were not built by the Fourth Dynasty Pharaohs, and they sure as hell weren't built 4500 years ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's a strong possibility Caliph al Ma'mun found something very valuable inside. He's supposedly the guy that dug the Robber's Tunnel and the first to reach the King's Chamber. They'll try to tell you the tunnel was dug from the outside in, but inside out makes a lot more sense. The tunnel is basically a straight line to the ascending passage and there's a ton of debris in the descending passage.
The interesting part is the 'sarcophagus' in the King's Chamber is missing its lid and a corner is chipped as if it was pried open. If this cover or contents were removed they wouldn't have fit through the turn of the ascending passage. Whatever it was, it was valuable enough for the Caliph to dig a tunnel to get it out.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:41:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

You read what I wrote, but I don't think you understood what I wrote. Repeat reading, and then let me know that I expressed exactly what you expressed.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:42:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Ah fuck
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:44:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Please . . . those "voids" were thoroughly researched, and discredited, in the 1800's.

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:44:40 PM EDT
[#44]
I've seen the King Tut exhibit and that was cool. But these big structures seem boring.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:47:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

There's a strong possibility Caliph al Ma'mun found something very valuable inside. He's supposedly the guy that dug the Robber's Tunnel and the first to reach the King's Chamber. They'll try to tell you the tunnel was dug from the outside in, but inside out makes a lot more sense. The tunnel is basically a straight line to the ascending passage and there's a ton of debris in the descending passage.
The interesting part is the 'sarcophagus' in the King's Chamber is missing its lid and a corner is chipped as if it was pried open. If this cover or contents were removed they wouldn't have fit through the turn of the ascending passage. Whatever it was, it was valuable enough for the Caliph to dig a tunnel to get it out.
View Quote

The only support I've seen for this theory is his somewhat spontaneous support of knowledge from before his time, which led people to posit that he found some sort of cache inside the pyramids. This is sketch at best.

Do you have any reading or whatever you could share...not saying you're wrong, just wondering where you're getting that from. Also, human nature at that point in time is not to just randomly be able discern exactly how and where to tunnel. It would be extremely unlinkely if they did excavate that they would hit the jackpot so precisely, to the point of near impossible odds.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:54:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When were they built?
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:57:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The only support I've seen for this theory is his somewhat spontaneous support of knowledge from before his time, which led people to posit that he found some sort of cache inside the pyramids. This is sketch at best.

Do you have any reading or whatever you could share...not saying you're wrong, just wondering where you're getting that from. Also, human nature at that point in time is not to just randomly be able discern exactly how and where to tunnel. It would be extremely unlinkely if they did excavate that they would hit the jackpot so precisely, to the point of near impossible odds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, it's complete conjecture as the Caliph didn't say he removed a treasure, but the 'official' story makes no sense.
The tunnel being a straight line, debris in the descending passage, no lid, cracked corner of the sarcophagus, and that if a lid existed it wouldn't fit through the ascending passage are absolute facts. It’s up to you to decide what that means.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:58:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Not a student of Egyptology but I try to watch what I can.  Seems to me on one of the Nat geo shows they thought tomb robbers were likely around the tombs shortly after whomever was planted.  Could be why they knew where they were going, they may have known someone or had even been on the project when it was built.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:58:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly. There was something more before the Younger Dryas. Just a matter of time before everyone realizes it. Of course it completely destroys all that most people believe so it will be a while.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 9:58:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

When were they built?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When were they built?

A very, very long time ago. Sometime around the Younger Dryas period seems to have a lot of evidence for it.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top