Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 10:01:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting thread, strange how this topic always turns into purse swinging by what I assume are grown men.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 10:03:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In before pyramids are fake
View Quote

Its not that their're fake its that thy were built in the 1870s by Licoln with his stolen slave labor to hide the true formation of the Nazi army. You dont see pictures of the pyramids for that reason before 1870
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 10:06:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Pretty fascinating.

What's causing this shadow?  Invisible antenna to communicate with the aliens who built it?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/416483/giza-pyramids-4_2_jpg-2315896.JPG
View Quote

Maybe a lightning rod?  Maybe a marking point for the suggested original tip?  
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 10:07:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yeah, it's complete conjecture as the Caliph didn't say he removed a treasure, but the 'official' story makes no sense.
The tunnel being a straight line, debris in the descending passage, no lid, cracked corner of the sarcophagus, and that if a lid existed it wouldn't fit through the ascending passage are absolute facts. It’s up to you to decide what that means.
View Quote

So the lid was indestructible and couldn’t have been removed in pieces?
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 10:10:52 PM EDT
[#5]
That's where the ancient Egyptians hid the Stargate.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 10:11:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

TEAR THOSE DISGUSTING PILES DOWN!!!!!!!
View Quote

You're a pyramidophobe.

That's sexist racism that undermines the trans community.

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 10:17:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, it's complete conjecture as the Caliph didn't say he removed a treasure, but the 'official' story makes no sense.
The tunnel being a straight line, debris in the descending passage, no lid, cracked corner of the sarcophagus, and that if a lid existed it wouldn't fit through the ascending passage are absolute facts. It’s up to you to decide what that means.

Possible, might be one of things we'll never know without a time machine. It's reasonably well documented that al-Ma'mun dug the tunnel and reached the chamber. Do you think he did that for a simple stone slab or something more interesting he didn't want to break?
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 10:17:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

TEAR THOSE DISGUSTING PILES DOWN!!!!!!!
View Quote
Yes!!! Slaves built those monuments to white supremacy!!! PULL THEM DOWN! PULL THEM DOWN!!
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 10:19:04 PM EDT
[#9]
The Sphinx won't save us from Galactus!

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 10:46:09 PM EDT
[#10]
I read the following statement - 'Nothing ever found in the pyramids' - no clarifiers as to which pyramids were added, so I gave evidence of bodies, artifacts and inscriptions of things found within pyramids.

Look, I'll say it again.
Wood has been found in the G.P. and dated to Khufus time.
It was found it a sealed shaft.
The mortar has been sampled from numerous places. It dates to the correct times.

As I have stated - I in no way dispute that the great pyramid is undecorated.
No burial chamber of a king was until Unas, its not something unusual.
the GP may never have been intended to house the King for eternity, and no one knows why or if that's true.
BUT, the whole of the surroundings are dedicated to Khufu, from boat burials explicitly linked to him to a vast area of the graves of his family and court, workers etc.
This idea that Khufu isn't well attested to is utter shite.

Believe what you wish, I'm out.

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 10:46:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Jacob's grain storage chambers.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 11:01:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The Pyramids were not tombs, at least originally..

The rooms got their names based off one being bigger than the other. Arabs that came at least 3k years later called them queens and kings chamber. The placement of the "Pharaoh's" chamber isn't consistent with any placement of a burial chamber in Egyptian architecture.

The stories written in hieroglyphs say what some of these constructs are for. I don't think many current contemporary "experts" on Egypt choose to believe what was written but it doesn't make sense to claim they were for built for burying a Pharoah.
View Quote

Which makes a feller wonder. If the big fukin pyramids were more like a house to an extent. That used the ol xxx deep or xxx thick walls kept temperatures tolerable. Like digging down in the ground deep enough here you can hit a damn near stable temp all year round.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 11:07:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT NUT COAL MOTHERFUCKER??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lot of effort to find out about a guy that has been dead a long time.

NO SHIT!!! I CAME HERE TO READ ABOUT WAIT TRAINING AND TRUCKS NOT FAGGOT SHIT

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT NUT COAL MOTHERFUCKER??

BIG PYRAMIDS BURN BIG COAL
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 11:11:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pretty fascinating.

What's causing this shadow?  Invisible antenna to communicate with the aliens who built it?

https://external-preview.redd.it/BO5AgQMISCOKARsSjqEnGRUAiJv-DC5n4jyGBCIUslQ.jpg?auto=webp&s=ed4b5efd462ce3ad2a5f15832d87718e2eaad0db

https://live.staticflickr.com/8381/29791642076_9c1646eb62_b.jpg

Yea I kinda don’t believe those wood poles are OEM. Hell in AZ that shit would have desintigrated from the sun eating it over the years and turned into dust by now. Sun in the desert beats the hell out of everything
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 11:12:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

And, as a separate addendum, this isn't true.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, no royal mummies in any of the pyramids.  Not one.

And, as a separate addendum, this isn't true.

No mummy has ever been found in a PYRAMID.  Ever.  Cow bones were found in the pyramid next to the great pyramid.  Mummies have been found near pyramids, and in underground tombs, but never in any Pyramid.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 11:16:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You are completely and utterly wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not only have no Egyptian remains been found, ever in the pyramids, no hieroglyphs or anything else has been found. There was one word (the name of a pharaoh) that was found, but was almost certainly a forgery.

Not that it was aliens, but it wasn't the Egyptians. Same thing for the Sphinx. No mention of the Jews building them in the bible either, which almost certainly would have been said. Hell, there would probably be a holiday for it.

You are completely and utterly wrong.

Again no mummy ever found in a pyramid.  Only cow bones.  Should be real easy for you to link one mummy in a pyramid, not near it, not by it, inside of the pyramid.  Don’t take the leftist tactics of claiming easily disproved, can’t find proof, but you’re wrong.

Here’s how I know.  I called bullshit on a civilization professor who assured me that mummies had been found in pyramids.  He took it pretty far, had to apologize to me and questioned all of what he had been taught as he was positive it was in his textbooks.  He came up with nada in his textbooks or his google searches.

It has to be some type of seeing movies and tv shows making you think it happened.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 11:20:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yea I kinda don’t believe those wood poles are OEM. Hell in AZ that shit would have desintigrated from the sun eating it over the years and turned into dust by now. Sun in the desert beats the hell out of everything
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pretty fascinating.

https://external-preview.redd.it/BO5AgQMISCOKARsSjqEnGRUAiJv-DC5n4jyGBCIUslQ.jpg?auto=webp&s=ed4b5efd462ce3ad2a5f15832d87718e2eaad0db

Nobody claims they are old. It's a marker to indicate the original height.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 11:22:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
A study of the mastaba tombs and their evolution into the Pyramid of Djoser is instructional in understanding how the culture of building in stone came about and lead into these monumental structures.
And I don't find much to evidence that any of the three great Pyramids were intended for burial.

Sneferu built three of the bleeding things, he couldn't have been buried in them all.
Nevertheless, its wrong to suggest no evidence connecting them with their builders has been found, and for Thors sake no on trot out the 'Vyse forgery' theory - its been done to death.

View Quote

Actually scraped the Vyse find and had it tested without telling anyone.  The mark of Khufu was created in 19th century.  Egypt then shit a brick and caused all kinds of trouble for other German Egyptologists. Eventually the guys were forced to recant their claims.  The data was released though it’s a Vyse forgery.  Thank god someone did what should have been done decades ago. To scrape a tiny bit of ochre to have answers is a no brainer.  Took 2 brave Germans to do it.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 11:24:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pretty fascinating.

I didn’t think their archeology folks would allow tampering with the structure like that. But then again folks climb the sombiches like a jungle gym so I guess it’s be fair game
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 11:26:32 PM EDT
[#20]
It seems like the Egyptians tagged everything yet not the great pyramids.

Where they have tagged stuff it often doesn’t match in quality or seems like an afterthought.  Example:  there are granite boxes that are huge, polished and nearly perfect geometry… on them are hieroglyphics poorly scratched in.

I think it’s also odd that the supposedly newer work is of poorer quality.   Some of the smaller pyramids look like junk compared to the older great pyramid.

Then we have to consider the Great Sphinx.  Also not tagged.  Evidence of many repairs.  Head is out of proportion and possibly re-carved.  Enclosure was buried in sand for eons yet were to believe the enclosure erosion was from wind and sand.  Clearly a different type of erosion on the enclosure that strongly points to water… water flows that would have taken centuries to cause the erosion.  All this suggests the Sphinx could have ridden out the Younger Dryas catastrophe.  If that’s the case it’s age could be 12,000 or more years old.  20,000?  Who knows.

Link Posted: 3/16/2022 11:38:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
We have had enough, the past.few.years. please don't open that.
View Quote

I swear to god if it starts raining frogs I’m fuckin done
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 11:43:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Wait, so they never found the pharaoh in there? I had always thought they had.
View Quote

There's literally no evidence they were used as tombs.
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 11:46:13 PM EDT
[#23]
After all this investigating, I hope they find something unique for a change

Crossing fingers for Alien mothership!
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 11:46:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 11:50:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Muons? What could go wrong?
Link Posted: 3/16/2022 11:58:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Nope, no royal mummies in any of the pyramids.  Not one.  Extremely scant evidence that Khufu built the Great Pyramid too.  You can't carbon date stone.  There are small wooden "doors" built into the small shafts leading from the galleries to the surface that I'd love to see dating on, but so far that hasn't officially been done.  A scientifically thorough dating of that wood would either shut up a lot of Egypt theorists or overturn the entirety of accepted Egyptology.
View Quote

So what's your take? Aliens?

Side note: I had no idea these things were that large. Truly remarkable! I should do some reading.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:02:35 AM EDT
[#27]
My theory on pyramids...

When you have a SHIT LOAD of slaves, you can't just let them lay around with nothing to do. You risk rebellion.  So you work the shit out of them. This also keeps the population down. So you dream up make work projects that also make your civilization look bad ass. Pyramids would keep them working for generations.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:04:09 AM EDT
[#28]
I'm one of the crazies that thinks all the good shit is pre-dynastic.

An adulterated view into a void area with untouched relics could solve a lot of mysteries.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:09:33 AM EDT
[#29]
I forget the name but maybe the Incas or Aztecs.  The stone work was amazingly good in the old stuff but the new stuff was trash mimicry of the old. As if they simply stole the cities and built onto them as time went on.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:25:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It seems like the Egyptians tagged everything yet not the great pyramids.

Where they have tagged stuff it often doesn’t match in quality or seems like an afterthought.  Example:  there are granite boxes that are huge, polished and nearly perfect geometry… on them are hieroglyphics poorly scratched in.

I think it’s also odd that the supposedly newer work is of poorer quality.   Some of the smaller pyramids look like junk compared to the older great pyramid.

Then we have to consider the Great Sphinx.  Also not tagged.  Evidence of many repairs.  Head is out of proportion and possibly re-carved.  Enclosure was buried in sand for eons yet were to believe the enclosure erosion was from wind and sand.  Clearly a different type of erosion on the enclosure that strongly points to water… water flows that would have taken centuries to cause the erosion.  All this suggests the Sphinx could have ridden out the Younger Dryas catastrophe.  If that’s the case it’s age could be 12,000 or more years old.  20,000?  Who knows.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/89283/6F0EB642-2CC9-424C-92C8-686C74D8C518-2316221.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/89283/95513E61-9A7B-4472-855D-387937FAD1B6-2316225.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/89283/930E9E5E-8D6A-4DC4-A99F-1F556B1E3B16-2316228.jpg
View Quote

Honestly, those pics are damning to me that it wasn't carved by Egyptians. The head looks totally different and different wear. Might have head a lion head originally?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:30:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Anyone who think the pyramids were built by egyptians or were built as a tomb is a moron.
View Quote

Yeah, because there is no way people were smart enough to stack rocks several thousand years ago.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:48:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Quite simple, really. They look like this inside:
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:57:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Not only have no Egyptian remains been found, ever in the pyramids, no hieroglyphs or anything else has been found. There was one word (the name of a pharaoh) that was found, but was almost certainly a forgery.

Not that it was aliens, but it wasn't the Egyptians. Same thing for the Sphinx. No mention of the Jews building them in the Bible either, which almost certainly would have been said. Hell, there would probably be a holiday for it.
View Quote

It seems likely that the Egyptians simply discovered these constructions rather than built them, and they made some later adaptations. Official sources are definitely telling some lies.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 1:02:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It seems likely that the Egyptians simply discovered these constructions rather than built them, and they made some later adaptations. Official sources are definitely telling some lies.
View Quote

Egyptian authorities for archeological studies are notorious for having an iron grip on what is allowed to be researched and who gets to dig. Anything that may change the official story of their heritage is dismissed and probably destroyed.

Everything is filtered through them.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 6:26:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

This seems most likely, who knows how old they are but it would be neat to learn something new.

You would think with all the tech we have now we could but like said, who/how gets to research is very select and Egypt presides above it all.

Maybe one day we will learn some truth about this planets prior fanciness!
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:20:17 AM EDT
[#36]
‘Mysterious voids’, you say?

That deserves some classic Voidoids…

Richard Hell & The Voidoids - Blank Generation

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:35:41 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Pretty fascinating.

View Quote

Huge if true!
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:40:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Scanning dead pharaohs with cosmic rays is how you get super villain monsters
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:03:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Egyptian authorities for archeological studies are notorious for having an iron grip on what is allowed to be researched and who gets to dig. Anything that may change the official story of their heritage is dismissed and probably destroyed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Such a progressive and educated society, they can't even do their own research into their own past.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:05:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I read the following statement - 'Nothing ever found in the pyramids' - no clarifiers as to which pyramids were added, so I gave evidence of bodies, artifacts and inscriptions of things found within pyramids.

Look, I'll say it again.
The mortar has been sampled from numerous places. It dates to the correct times.

the GP may never have been intended to house the King for eternity, and no one knows why or if that's true.
BUT, the whole of the surroundings are dedicated to Khufu, from boat burials explicitly linked to him to a vast area of the graves of his family and court, workers etc.

View Quote

We’re not drinking your Koolaid mister. It’s obvious and evident that you’re a Smithsonian plant who’s goal is to prevent us from find out the truth. It’s always the same line whether it’s giants, Bigfoots, or cyclops all you people do is deny, deny, deny. Go back and tell your curator overlords that the truth is combing for them.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:28:33 AM EDT
[#41]
It was built by Wakanda using enslaved jews.
Big question is do we destroy it as a monument to slavery or venerate it as the greatest artwork of all time since, well, blacks...
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:30:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
It was built by Wakanda using enslaved jews.
Big question is do we destroy it as a monument to slavery or venerate it as the greatest artwork of all time since, well, blacks...
View Quote

Egyptians aren't black...
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:35:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:39:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The Khufu name was just a single one and pretty much proven to have been written by one of the 1800s archeologists. Can't remember his name off hand.
View Quote

Bullshit.  It was work gang graffiti of the same style and using the same materials as the markings found most recently by robots up the vent shafts.  The cartouche you reference haphazardly was part of the work gang's name, "Friends of Khufu Gang."  We also see lines drawn as aids to the craftsmen, the same kind of thing you find in pencil on 2x4's in houses today.  If one completely discounts the chronology of the discovery of the work gang name we still have the shaft markings which could only have been made by humans before the stones were laid.

Here's the gang name:

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:42:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Except that the pyramids predate the Old Testament by almost two thousand years…
View Quote

...and no scholar worth half a shit still believes that Jews helped build the monuments at Giza.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:50:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

There's a strong possibility Caliph al Ma'mun found something very valuable inside.
View Quote

It's far more likely that the pyramids were looted before King Tut lived, likely during the first intermediate period.  It's easy to forget the span of time one is talking about when one references "ancient egypt."
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:51:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I've seen the King Tut exhibit and that was cool. But these big structures seem boring.
View Quote

The ptolemaic temples and the pyramids preceding those at Giza are really more interesting IMO.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:52:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

A very, very long time ago. Sometime around the Younger Dryas period seems to have a lot of evidence for it.
View Quote

Please link that evidence.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:53:18 AM EDT
[#49]
The pyramids are nothing more than an homage to ruthless generations of slavery and Egyptian imperialism. They should be torn down and replaced with statues and murals of st Floyd.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:55:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

We’re not drinking your Koolaid mister. It’s obvious and evident that you’re a Smithsonian plant who’s goal is to prevent us from find out the truth. It’s always the same line whether it’s giants, Bigfoots, or cyclops all you people do is deny, deny, deny. Go back and tell your curator overlords that the truth is combing for them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look, I'll say it again.

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top