Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 99
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 5:57:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Does Crosby really want to mess with Chara?
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 5:58:07 PM EDT
[#2]
LMAO, it all started with Crosby fucking with Rask.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 5:58:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Malkin got a good shot in there!
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 5:59:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Crosby is a Gutless Pussy !!! Fucks with the Goalie then Chara with the Ref in the middle. Fucking Pussy !!!! Got talent but no class !!!
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 6:01:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Crosby is a Gutless Pussy !!! Fucks with the Goalie then Chara with the Ref in the middle. Fucking Pussy !!!! Got talent but no class !!!

Yeah, funny how he waited 'til the official was right there before touching Chara!  

Link Posted: 6/1/2013 6:01:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Marchand pulls a Cooke.

Doesn't get a game misconduct, and only a 2 minute.

More flagrant in my opinion.

Not even close to what Cooke did. It was a penalty for sure, but not as vicious.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 6:05:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Malkin did whip Burgerson ass though.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 6:08:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Malkin did whip Burgerson ass though.

Yeah Malkin did good.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 6:14:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Marchand pulls a Cooke.

Doesn't get a game misconduct, and only a 2 minute.

More flagrant in my opinion.

Not even close to what Cooke did. It was a penalty for sure, but not as vicious.

Agreed.

And Malkin defintely got the better of that little entanglement.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 6:15:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Marchant gets 2 min, what a fucking joke.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 6:15:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Was not as bad a hit as Cooke's.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 6:23:01 PM EDT
[#12]
2-0 Bruins
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 6:23:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Boom!
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 6:23:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Nice Goal eh
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 6:26:18 PM EDT
[#15]
B's are playing a textbook road game so far.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 6:28:40 PM EDT
[#16]
3-0
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 6:28:42 PM EDT
[#17]
3-0 Bruins
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 6:30:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Double tap!
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 6:30:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Might have to tune into Toucher and Rich Monday, and listen to Fred go off about Crosby.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 6:31:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Rask is really damn good in this game.

Link Posted: 6/1/2013 6:35:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Rask  is the man tonite
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 6:43:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Rask is really damn good in this game.

He's been very good since the playoffs started except for one game.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 6:47:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Nice Boston 1-0 in Series
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 6:49:39 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Nice Boston 1-0 in Series

Road win is the series changer.

Link Posted: 6/1/2013 6:51:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was not as bad a hit as Cooke's.

Oh ya because it was Cooke, maybe if Neil would have laid on the ice  like McQuaid for a few minutes it would have been an equal call for an equal hit..

Link Posted: 6/1/2013 6:53:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Bs played good tonight.  I do believe if anyone other than Cooke made that hit they wouldn't have been tossed.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 6:59:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Bs played good tonight.  I do believe if anyone other than Cooke made that hit they wouldn't have been tossed.

Yes and yes. Pens had a lot of good chances and hit the post 3 times. I think the 8 games off showed a bit tonight and they will be sharper in game 2.

Link Posted: 6/1/2013 7:15:52 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes and yes. Pens had a lot of good chances and hit the post 3 times. I think the 8 games off showed a bit tonight and they will be sharper in game 2.

yeah i think that was part of the problem too.  Hope they get back in next game.

Link Posted: 6/1/2013 7:55:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Looked like Boston is getting under Pitt's skin

And I want to see fragile Crosbyback up his mouth with Chara.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 8:00:04 PM EDT
[#30]
I think the Pens will be better next game too. Probably a lot better.

Think they'll stick with Vokoun? Or go back to Fleury?

I think Bylsma needs to get the fire lit under the trade deadline guys- Iginla, Morrow and Murray. Those guys look very average right now.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 8:02:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Chara is a very good, underrated fighter. He is a freak of nature. I can't believe how durable he's been given his size and style of play.

When the B's won the Cup a few years back he shook the trophy so hard I was worried he'd break it!
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 8:03:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I think Bylsma needs to get the fire lit under the trade deadline guys- Iginla, Morrow and Murray. Those guys look very average right now.

Murray is steady, has his moments but they aren't constant
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 8:05:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chara is a very good, underrated fighter. He is a freak of nature. I can't believe how durable he's been given his size and style of play.

When the B's won the Cup a few years back he shook the trophy so hard I was worried he'd break it!

If I was Sid, Zdeno "dead eyes" Chara would not be the guy I'd be talking shit to.

If he decides to take you up on the offer it's going to take more than a few refs, linesmen and team mates to peel him off
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 8:12:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I was Sid, Zdeno "dead eyes" Chara would not be the guy I'd be talking shit to.

If he decides to take you up on the offer it's going to take more than a few refs, linesmen and team mates to peel him off

Boston looked tough in this game. If they win game 2 the Penns are fucked.

Not to say that I'm bothered by that.
LOL
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 8:16:50 PM EDT
[#35]
'Cindy' Crosby is a little bitch and needs to have his fucking jaw broken again.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 9:47:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Obviously not happy with the outcome, being a Pens fan... But that was a pretty good game!!

The Bruins were VERY good at getting sticks in the passing lanes, and blocking shots Tonight.

More importantly, Bylsma should (and most likely WILL) address the discipline breakdown.  They started to get their asses up on their shoulders.
It's cool that Malkin "won" his little fight, but the trade off of him sitting for 5 minutes didn't help the team one bit.

I think they will be alot better next game as well... Realistically, they were not bad in THIS game.  They had a LOT of chances that left me scratching my head and saying "how did they not just score?!!"
(In the beginning of the game, it looked like they were going to just DESTROY Boston).
The Pens timing WAS visibly off, though...Uncharacteristically high amount of blown/missed/bad passes, and misfired shots.

Iginla, Morrow, and Murray just don't have the speed the rest of the team does. (especially Murray)... I think all three of them have been overall positive additions to the team in their own ways, though...Murray probably being the LEAST postitive of the three.  Getting him properly matched up with the other teams lines is REALLY important. (I cringe every time I see him go up against somebody with better than average speed, and stick handling ability...But he can pound people in the corners).

It will be interesting to see which goalie starts next game... (I think I would STILL probably start Vokoun for at least one more game).
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 9:53:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind seeing the Pens lose, but the Bruins?  Damnitallsomuch.

They earned it.  Rask was out of his mind.  Pit came out on fire and I thought Boston was done for, but they played a disciplined blue-collar game through the middle and pounced on their chances while the Pens faded.  Malkin was the only Pen who looked up to standards, and the failure to generate any offense in the 3rd is largely due to his fighting major.  I thought Vokoun looked pretty solid.  That first goal was a fluke that got under the sliding defender and he had a great 40 minutes to follow, but the Pens gambled with the D trying to push the puck forward and Boston made them pay.  I wouldn't take a chance on Flower when Vokoun's been so good.

Pretty good hockey game.  I was entertained from start to finish, even if Sid didn't get a taste of Chara's meathook.  I've always tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he showed his ass tonight and I'm going to concede the point that he's a bitch.

Malkin's got the best hands in the league.

I'm still counting on the Hawks to make me look smart.  
Link Posted: 6/2/2013 4:59:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/2/2013 6:19:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind seeing the Pens lose, but the Bruins?  Damnitallsomuch.

They earned it.  Rask was out of his mind.  Pit came out on fire and I thought Boston was done for, but they played a disciplined blue-collar game through the middle and pounced on their chances while the Pens faded.  Malkin was the only Pen who looked up to standards, and the failure to generate any offense in the 3rd is largely due to his fighting major.  I thought Vokoun looked pretty solid.  That first goal was a fluke that got under the sliding defender and he had a great 40 minutes to follow, but the Pens gambled with the D trying to push the puck forward and Boston made them pay.  I wouldn't take a chance on Flower when Vokoun's been so good.

Pretty good hockey game.  I was entertained from start to finish, even if Sid didn't get a taste of Chara's meathook.  I've always tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he showed his ass tonight and I'm going to concede the point that he's a bitch.

Uh I like Malkin too, but best hands in the league...? Maybe in the top ten, sure. Top five remaining in the playoffs definitely. He doesn't have the best hands on his own team...
Link Posted: 6/2/2013 6:23:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Crosby is such a little bitch. I would've loved to see Chara pound his ass into the ice.

Man every chance they'd get the Pens tried to jab at the B's. Which is playoff hockey when done to a point, but it seemed like every time a Bruins player made a clean hit the Pens would respond with a high elbow or jab or slash... As if they expected to not get hit and were pissed about it.

You need to swallow that stuff down, take numbers, and skate through it boys... There'll be time next season to get your revenge.
Link Posted: 6/2/2013 6:29:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Just caught the highlights of the game.

Either the pens will get their act together next game, or the B's will push even harder and we may see some Crosby nut punching...
Link Posted: 6/2/2013 7:04:09 AM EDT
[#42]
I missed the games due to work, then meeting up with a fellow ARFCOM'er who is in town.

The way the sched is now, I am going to miss most of these games.

Work, why do we have to do it?

Link Posted: 6/2/2013 7:17:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I missed the games due to work, then meeting up with a fellow ARFCOM'er who is in town.

The way the sched is now, I am going to miss most of these games.

Work, why do we have to do it?

I'm convinced Bettman has a copy of my schedule and schedules games to match it
Link Posted: 6/2/2013 10:15:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh I like Malkin too, but best hands in the league...? Maybe in the top ten, sure. Top five remaining in the playoffs definitely. He doesn't have the best hands on his own team...

Last night he did.    

If not the best then certainly the most fun to watch, for me.
Link Posted: 6/2/2013 1:22:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Last night he did.    

I'm fine with the Pens winning all the fights if the Bruins win the games!  Which do you think will be remembered more?

Link Posted: 6/2/2013 4:11:07 PM EDT
[#46]
From this year's annual HFBoards playoff gif thread of AWESOMENESS:
Link Posted: 6/2/2013 4:14:35 PM EDT
[#47]
1-0 Hawks
Link Posted: 6/2/2013 4:35:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Last night he did.    

I'm fine with the Pens winning all the fights if the Bruins win the games!  Which do you think will be remembered more?

I wasn't talking about the fight.  That was the stupidest part of the whole game.
Link Posted: 6/2/2013 4:47:57 PM EDT
[#49]
2-0
Link Posted: 6/2/2013 4:48:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 99
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top