Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 56
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 7:21:32 PM EDT
[#1]
He says hes 100% sure it's a hardware problem because the program works when the motor shield isn't installed.

The pins he cut, he thinks may still be long enough to still be sticking down into the pin on the arduino, so hes going to try to grind them down a bit more and add tape over them?
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 7:48:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Well,  the fix didnt work.

We dremeled down the ends of the pins and put that white electrical tape across them so they couldn't short to the wires.

The program works as long as there isn't power to the motor sheild.  Then, when the shield has power, it sets off the interrupts and stops the doors from moving.

My guess is there is a fault in his program somewhere

Hes certain, it isn't a software problem,  but somewhere in the hardware-sheild.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 8:14:19 PM EDT
[#3]
New theory....

Physicslly turning on the motors triggers the interrupts.

Not sure why this is happening.

He tested a few theories,  adding in a slight delay, but it didnt make a difference.  Adding the interrupts is causing the problem.  We didnt have that error until they were added in.

We ended the night without success.

He says something in the shield is triggering the interrupts when the motors turn on.  He doesn't know what.

Hes going to email his professors and hope they might have some insight.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 1:16:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Where do the stagecoach, the dragon, the longboat, and the Sopwith fit in?
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 2:10:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 2:20:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 8:54:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If not needed, add a 10k pullup resistor to +V

If they're still going low, might be a typo in the code.  If writing directly to registers using hex values, he could have had the bits off a bit on hex digit.

Fundamental issue:  If he loads the old code back onto it, does it work?

If so,

diff -C2 oldcoce.c newcode.c

Look for lines, included libraries, "forgot abut that' commands, etc.
View Quote
I was going to ask the same question...does it work with the old code?

When I was doing engine tuning years ago and had a sick engine that wouldn't run right even though all the hardware checked out, I had a "known good" cal I'd put in and check for proper baseline performance.   9 times out of 10 it ran fine and the cause of the issue was something in my software.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 9:03:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

When I was doing engine tuning years ago and had a sick engine that wouldn't run right even though all the hardware checked out, I had a "known good" cal I'd put in and check for proper baseline performance.   9 times out of 10 it ran fine and the cause of the issue was something in my software.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If not needed, add a 10k pullup resistor to +V

If they're still going low, might be a typo in the code.  If writing directly to registers using hex values, he could have had the bits off a bit on hex digit.

Fundamental issue:  If he loads the old code back onto it, does it work?

If so,

diff -C2 oldcoce.c newcode.c

Look for lines, included libraries, "forgot abut that' commands, etc.

He has to physically change the pins back to 2 and 3, but yes, the old code would will work again.  Everything was working with the new code until the interrupts were added.  The old code had a timer written in to stop the motors in the event the physical switches failed.

We had the new IR switch working too until the interrupts were added.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 9:05:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Where do the stagecoach, the dragon, the longboat, and the Sopwith fit in?
View Quote
They dont.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 11:15:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
New theory....

Physicslly turning on the motors triggers the interrupts.

Not sure why this is happening.

He tested a few theories,  adding in a slight delay, but it didnt make a difference.  Adding the interrupts is causing the problem.  We didnt have that error until they were added in.

We ended the night without success.

He says something in the shield is triggering the interrupts when the motors turn on.  He doesn't know what.

Hes going to email his professors and hope they might have some insight.
View Quote
I'm going with the motors are generating an RF signal that is strong enough to be interpreted as a legit interrupt.  Mind you, it's been close to 30 years since I worked on actual electronics...
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 2:31:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Was it broken or malfunctioning somehow?
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 3:23:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm going with the motors are generating an RF signal that is strong enough to be interpreted as a legit interrupt.  Mind you, it's been close to 30 years since I worked on actual electronics...
View Quote
That thought crossed his mind, but the motors are far enough away that he says that's not it.

He's reading this thread now, and said the ideas are helpful.   He's ordered some capacitors.

After talking to him tonight, he says yes, he does think there is interference.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 3:24:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Was it broken or malfunctioning somehow?
View Quote
Of course not.    We were adding a feature!  

We wanted to add a button to push to activate the doors, since we had so many people coming through to see it.   We wanted to be able to show them the doors in action.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 3:28:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I was looking for something else in our curio cabinet and found some souvenirs that had been gifted to my father when he worked for the State Republican Party.

The box in between the cufflinks is M&Ms candy (well, they were, they sound kind of disintegrated now) with a facsimile of George Bush's (41) signature, and the match book is from the same time. @guns762, PM me your mailing address and I'll send them to you for the display. (I'm keeping the cuff links. Sorry.)

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/74363/IMG_20190110_074655120_jpg-802800.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/74363/IMG_20190110_074606076_jpg-802801.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/74363/IMG_20190110_074612218_jpg-802803.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/74363/IMG_20190110_074627093_jpg-802804.JPG
View Quote
You Sir, have me rolling today.  Than you @redoubt !!

You didn't know this, but my wife and I binge watched Game of Thrones during Christmas break, Season 1-7.   We are hooked now.

I've been teasing my sons, who are big fans, that I was going to shoot a wolf and make a cloak to wear everywhere.   Now I have a title to go along with it.  

Link Posted: 1/14/2019 3:29:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Remember when I was talking about long wires and interference issues a few years ago?

Put a 0.1 uF cap between power and ground, and another across each wire leading to the motor, and another across the wires at the motor.   Link is what I use, I tend to buy lots since they're used everywhere, but I don't think you need 1,000 of them, but having them in surface mount as well ad a ton with leads makes filtering a lot faster and easier (compared to SMD).  ~3 days from digikey to you.

Here's a kit that could come in handy by the time you add shipping..  Sadly.   MLCC/multilayer ceramic is what you look for, preferably Kemet, but that's sort of wanting best there is, most will work fine if they are the rated value, should say "104" on it (10, 4 zeroes = 100000 picofarad = 100 nanofarad = 0.1uF)  I generally don't trust unknown vendors, but these aren't critical.   This also includes the 10uF I mentioned above, so good to go and  your kid has enough caps to play with for maybe a year of projects.

www.amazon.com/dp/B01M16M7ZQThe motors will work as generators when power is cut since that's what inductors do, a motor is a big inductor.  There's also the kinetic aspect, where power is cut, motor is spun from mass of system, it generates an opposite polarity voltage back to board which can mess with the controller.  Have a diode in parallel with the cap, cathode to + for each motor.

Also, add a 10-100uF cap to the V+ line to ground on both arduino board and motor controller, both 3.3v and 5v (I don't know if Arduino has 4.4, but if it does, it's just 2 extra capacitors.    You'll want the 0.1 in there even if you add a bulk cap of >10uF due to the way capacitors are constructed.  A ceramic 0.1uF cap is better at filtering high frequencies than a surge storage cap, there's enough on this topic to fill a few libraries, so have him check into that.

Long term interference is my guess if the old software doesn't work.   Possibly bad driver board, (now that it's been 'fixed') who knows.

Is the code for the motor driving library open source?  There could be something in there pulling the pins 2/3 low, which would overcome a pullup resistor.  Again, what changed, when, etc.

You said it was working until he fixed it.  That's a GOOD sign.   He's showing traits of being an engineer!   You Never learn anything or how stuff works if everything you do works right the first time.  
View Quote
He told me at lunch he ordered some capacitors, and appreciated your advice.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 4:18:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You didn't know this, but my wife and I binge watched Game of Thrones during Christmas break, Season 1-7.   We are hooked now.

I've been teasing my sons, who are big fans, that I was going to shoot a wolf and make a cloak to wear everywhere.   Now I have a title to go along with it.  

https://i.imgur.com/E4oJ8kr.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/sME6MFT.jpg
View Quote

That right there is a Title!
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 5:41:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 6:12:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 9:00:18 PM EDT
[#19]
As the years have gone by the level of difficulty and attention to detail in these projects just goes up and up. It's amazing to see the kids, not just doing it, but being enthusiastic about it. Jim, you are an amazing teacher and I know a lot of your students will think back to what teacher made a difference in their life and it will be you they think of. Thank you for what you do and sharing it with us.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 9:55:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The Right Honorable Jim Gilman, Art Teacher Extraordinaire, Shaper of Minds, Solver of Conundrums, Purveyor of Clothing, Raiser of Funds, Terror of Riveters, Defender of Taxidermy, Father of Unicorns (and a Dragon), First of His Name.

Maybe @GoatBoy can shoehorn that into your user title.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/E4oJ8kr.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/sME6MFT.jpg

The Right Honorable Jim Gilman, Art Teacher Extraordinaire, Shaper of Minds, Solver of Conundrums, Purveyor of Clothing, Raiser of Funds, Terror of Riveters, Defender of Taxidermy, Father of Unicorns (and a Dragon), First of His Name.

We had great fun with this today.  

My neighbor teacher is a GOT fan, and also a huge LOTR fan.  I tease him with references purposely mixing the two.

I showed him this today and he had a good laugh then for the next two classes, he made my class rise and read off the title.

There were lots of these and many huge smiles as they caught the GOT reference.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:14:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

We had great fun with this today.  

My neighbor teacher is a GOT fan, and also a huge LOTR fan.  I tease him with references purposely mixing the two.

I showed him this today and he had a good laugh then for the next two classes, he made my class rise and read off the title.

There were lots of these and many huge smiles as they caught the GOT reference.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

And one for the Space Shuttle Programmer:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:15:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Update 1/14

We made some progress today despite having several key students out because they were sick.

The tail is getting closer to having the top contours finished.  We will probably add some fiberglashish finish work when it's closer to done.

We cut around the contour of the football to make it fit a little tighter to the skin.  We will then add a bit more skin to close the gaps.

We need a few cloudy days to get the other graphics next to ours.

The rocket sled is really taking some time to get lined up and fit to the top of the fuselage.

Link Posted: 1/14/2019 11:02:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 9:41:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Guns,

I am way late in saying that shirt arrived without a hitch but its another shirt I really wanted to thank you about.

Long Side Story:

The wife and I had been trying for our first child for a bit of time and had heartbreaks, before back in March she let me know that it had finally happened. When she let me know I happened to be wearing the Space Shuttle Shirt from a few years ago. I also happened to be wearing it about ten weeks later for a very scary late night trip to the emergency room. We came through that ok, and I started to make sure I was wearing it when we went to scans and doctor's appointments. That shirt went to every single appointment he had with the exception of the one weekly checkup I missed towards the end.

At the beginning of December, my now lucky shuttle shirt was taken out of rotation and was packed in the Hospital bag. When some high blood pressure spikes forced us to induce labor a week early, I made sure I was wearing it before driving with my wife to the hospital. It was with us through approximately 30 hours of induced labor, and and hour and 45 minutes of active pushing before our son decided to come out. He is doing great and I wanted you to know that both my wife and I am very thankful for my "lucky" shirt all the way down here in Louisiana.

The pic is at about 12 hours old, and was the first time the shirt was off in about two days. Thank you again and keep up the great work.

End side story.

TLDR: Guns is awesome
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 10:25:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think he has a new sig line right there
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 11:06:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Home Depot could be Rosie's best friend!!

This is the style drill you need for the rivets.

With this style (called Brad Point) you simply press the point on the line and drill slowly. It will stay true and will not walk.

EBR

Link Posted: 1/15/2019 1:45:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 9:14:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Guns,

I am way late in saying that shirt arrived without a hitch but its another shirt I really wanted to thank you about.

Long Side Story:

The wife and I had been trying for our first child for a bit of time and had heartbreaks, before back in March she let me know that it had finally happened. When she let me know I happened to be wearing the Space Shuttle Shirt from a few years ago. I also happened to be wearing it about ten weeks later for a very scary late night trip to the emergency room. We came through that ok, and I started to make sure I was wearing it when we went to scans and doctor's appointments. That shirt went to every single appointment he had with the exception of the one weekly checkup I missed towards the end.

At the beginning of December, my now lucky shuttle shirt was taken out of rotation and was packed in the Hospital bag. When some high blood pressure spikes forced us to induce labor a week early, I made sure I was wearing it before driving with my wife to the hospital. It was with us through approximately 30 hours of induced labor, and and hour and 45 minutes of active pushing before our son decided to come out. He is doing great and I wanted you to know that both my wife and I am very thankful for my "lucky" shirt all the way down here in Louisiana.

The pic is at about 12 hours old, and was the first time the shirt was off in about two days. Thank you again and keep up the great work.

https://i.imgur.com/lxm4Lk0.jpg

End side story.

View Quote
Such an awesome story;  thank you for sharing.  It's up in the wall for students to enjoy.  

Got it up in both rooms.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 9:28:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Update 1/15

More and more mural progress.

Our mount for our rotor hub all set to get into position.

The rocket sled needed to lose some weight.  I didn't want to have to do it, but it was just getting too heavy over all.  This made a huge difference.  We did manage to break both dremwls, but with a student teacher handy to keep watch, I was able to do some surgery and get both back in action.  

Nose of our blackhawk is getting it's more defined profile.  

Yes, that's a sage chicken on the front.  The student teacher thought this was pretty funny.

Some trimming with the sawsall.  

Now we've got a base to add a bit more expanding foam before we cover it with our ftp paste and fabric.

Link Posted: 1/15/2019 9:36:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Guns,

Long Side Story:

End side story.

View Quote
His nickname is Powell. So let it be written, so let it be done.

Guns, you are the one with the fancy titles now, I think you get to make that proclamation instead of Pharaoh
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 9:39:46 PM EDT
[#31]

Is this your U Boat in the clouds?

Yes, I thought of you when I saw that article.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 9:41:29 PM EDT
[#32]
And so did the snow video in the news.  

Link Posted: 1/15/2019 9:42:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Guns, you are the one with the fancy titles now, I think you get to make that proclamation instead of Pharaoh
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guns,

Long Side Story:

End side story.

I read that in Yul Brynner's voice.

SO SAY WE ALL!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 9:43:03 PM EDT
[#34]
"It's smiling at me"

Link Posted: 1/15/2019 9:47:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Guns,

Long Side Story:

End side story.

View Quote
May God bless all three of you, Bayou!
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 9:47:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Going to have to share that story/link tomorrow.  

And it's "mist/fog"  not clouds.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:50:34 AM EDT
[#37]
We are getting close to time for base coat paint on the tail section.     A few more rivets and lines, and we should be just about ready.

The "Football" got it's first coat yesterday, and the contouring around it's mounting is also very close to finished.   Yes, we still need lights.  Anyone got any ideas for LEDs?
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 12:22:06 PM EDT
[#38]
We have 15 Amp 120V power on this one?  You can have some impressive landing and search lights.  Needs a big relay to make a loud,"CLICK," and only the incoming freshmen will not know to avert their eyes.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 1:33:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
We have 15 Amp 120V power on this one?  You can have some impressive landing and search lights.  Needs a big relay to make a loud,"CLICK," and only the incoming freshmen will not know to avert their eyes.
View Quote
That will be the plan.  Power cord coming out of the tail, and going down the wall to plug in like a lamp.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 1:45:32 PM EDT
[#40]
From a quick Google search (Search term: model aircraft lighting systems). Just a place to start.

https://www.motionrc.com/products/gt-power-aircraft-lighting-system
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 9:35:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Update 1/16

We thought we were closer to painting today...

There are a rediculous amount of rivets.

More and more details being added to the fuselage exterior....

We also decided to get a couple windows laid out and maybe cut.  This ended with us discussing what we were going to do behind the windows?  Printed picture?  1/3rd action figures?  Maybe some iridescent paint and pictures?  
Nothing sure yet.  We had talked about screens at one pount, but I'm not sure how much more involved we can get robotics.

We did manage to break the first one after we had it nice and formed.  We broke it trimming without tape.

The rotor hub stand is ready.

We began messing with strengthening the structure of the rocket sled and adding skin to the edges and sides.
Paper to start them off.

FRP paste and canvas for support.

Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:36:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 10:58:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
From a quick Google search (Search term: model aircraft lighting systems). Just a place to start.

https://www.motionrc.com/products/gt-power-aircraft-lighting-system
View Quote
That looks pretty complete.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 11:08:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
LOTS.

Cockpit glow (greenish seems Appropriate, cabin lighting in red on BH side and "warm white" dimmed to nearly yellow on M1 side.   Nav lights, landing light done the same way you did for the train, but with a cold blue LED much brighter.

What's going to control the LEDs flashing/dimming/sequencing?   Designed for bright/daylight only, or will night tours be a thing?

--ETA:  Will there be pilots to bounce the light off what's visible on head?  With helmet and "driving helmet", covers most, so wouldn't need much - easy to sculpt in a week.  Otherwise, maybe have it in a different mode for no ppilots...  on ground?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We are getting close to time for base coat paint on the tail section.     A few more rivets and lines, and we should be just about ready.

The "Football" got it's first coat yesterday, and the contouring around it's mounting is also very close to finished.   Yes, we still need lights.  Anyone got any ideas for LEDs?
LOTS.

Cockpit glow (greenish seems Appropriate, cabin lighting in red on BH side and "warm white" dimmed to nearly yellow on M1 side.   Nav lights, landing light done the same way you did for the train, but with a cold blue LED much brighter.

What's going to control the LEDs flashing/dimming/sequencing?   Designed for bright/daylight only, or will night tours be a thing?

--ETA:  Will there be pilots to bounce the light off what's visible on head?  With helmet and "driving helmet", covers most, so wouldn't need much - easy to sculpt in a week.  Otherwise, maybe have it in a different mode for no ppilots...  on ground?
Hmmm, good ideas.  Lights come on in the room automatically,  so anything we do will be seen in regular lighting.  Cockpit will be "Marine One".

If there will be pilots, we will need 22-24" figures again.

Is the glass on Marine One tinted?  It looks different than other photographs of balckhawks?
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 3:41:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 10:15:45 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

No tint that I'm aware of.

Just thought of something.  Since it's going to be viewed at an upward angle from the floor, put a red light on the M1 side/center of the cabin "ceiling" facing the BH side window, and  a few yellowish LEDs on the BH side, angled toward the M1 side.  Looking from the ground I don't know the angles, but you can guesstimate, put a shield on the backs so penumbra isn't too harsh, but it could be seen a light is on.

The flight lights just do as a "helicopter" scheme is, No need to get fancy if BH and M1 have slightly different timing/patterns for fast night ID.

I didn't see your post about successful Window created until just now.  I thought I was at end of thread.  Looking good, but I'd suggest adding a larger smooth layer on tail football, or maybe 'spherical triangle panels' as on half a basketball (or two lines of latitude form equator to pole, with equator as bottom of triangle, 3D-2D transform) to make the edge/ridge textures look more.. intended?

--ETA:  Pictures at level like this see through other window, so no tint unless it's recent.

https://i.imgur.com/GKGyosQ.jpg
View Quote
We'll talk about the "football's" texture today.   Not sure it's going to get much smoother, but we can see if we can get big enough pieces that won't wrinkle on there and make a difference.
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 12:29:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Since your dad's house is half underwater, maybe he should be shown in the rescue side of the helicopter???
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 3:38:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 4:04:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
If wrinkles end up there no matter what, just pinch them so they "point" toward the center, or perpendicular to it, like lat/long again.  Little thing like that makes it seem more "oh, it's supposed to be like that" instead of "couldn't quite match the shape there".  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No tint that I'm aware of.

Just thought of something.  Since it's going to be viewed at an upward angle from the floor, put a red light on the M1 side/center of the cabin "ceiling" facing the BH side window, and  a few yellowish LEDs on the BH side, angled toward the M1 side.  Looking from the ground I don't know the angles, but you can guesstimate, put a shield on the backs so penumbra isn't too harsh, but it could be seen a light is on.

The flight lights just do as a "helicopter" scheme is, No need to get fancy if BH and M1 have slightly different timing/patterns for fast night ID.

I didn't see your post about successful Window created until just now.  I thought I was at end of thread.  Looking good, but I'd suggest adding a larger smooth layer on tail football, or maybe 'spherical triangle panels' as on half a basketball (or two lines of latitude form equator to pole, with equator as bottom of triangle, 3D-2D transform) to make the edge/ridge textures look more.. intended?

--ETA:  Pictures at level like this see through other window, so no tint unless it's recent.

https://i.imgur.com/GKGyosQ.jpg
We'll talk about the "football's" texture today.   Not sure it's going to get much smoother, but we can see if we can get big enough pieces that won't wrinkle on there and make a difference.
If wrinkles end up there no matter what, just pinch them so they "point" toward the center, or perpendicular to it, like lat/long again.  Little thing like that makes it seem more "oh, it's supposed to be like that" instead of "couldn't quite match the shape there".  
I'd skim coat the football with bondo.

BTW - Nice shoes.  I'm not a shoe guy, but my co-worker has a shoe fetish from hell.  If I was to tell him that those boots were on a girl, he would "Hnnnngggg".

Link Posted: 1/17/2019 4:29:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'd skim coat the football with bondo.
BTW - Nice shoes.  I'm not a shoe guy, but my co-worker has a shoe fetish from hell.  If I was to tell him that those boots were on a girl, he would "Hnnnngggg".
https://i.gyazo.com/974ad2ca13fafb84fe3e5e337b7804d6.png
View Quote
as creepy as Joe Biden
Page / 56
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top