Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 16
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 11:39:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Russia could have been something good.  Financially, they had a lot of things going in the right direction.  Based on their sheer amount of natural resources available, right now they should be making boat loads of money.

Literally just sell the world your resources.  Collect wads of cash.  Invest in your economy.  Be happy.

But no.  Their leadership has tiny man syndrome.  And I hope this is the beginning of the end of that fucker.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 11:52:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

With what? Sausage? Dumplings? Sauerkraut? Kinda doubt they'll make number 1 bro.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If Russia nails Putin and kills every communist right now it will become the #1 supper power within 10 years.

With what? Sausage? Dumplings? Sauerkraut? Kinda doubt they'll make number 1 bro.

Great Prime Rib and the best Brandy Alexander's in the country will do it. Alas, I doubt the Russians have figured out either.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 12:17:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I can't believe people would consider Russia over the USA.
View Quote

How do you think walking down the street with a sign saying "Fuck Vladimir Putin" would go over in Russia?  You get Rodney King'ed pronto & anyone videoing it would get the same treatment - hospital then prison or straight to the morgue.

How would you  like a "President for Life" who jails or assassinates his political or business opponents?   It is for all intents & purposes a one party state with shame elections.

How would you like nearly every business transaction to include 10% "for the Big Guy", or his minions?  

If you envy Russia, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out of America ...

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 12:23:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 3:58:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I think the answer will depend on if you and or your kids are white.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 5:27:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:12:31 AM EDT
[#7]
In before the Russian trolls?

Nope.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:23:17 AM EDT
[#8]
We should be committing to stay, and learning how to fight and win.

I don't trust any government of any nation. I'd prefer we figure out how to starve them of funds and decentralize their power.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:38:56 AM EDT
[#9]
America. Unless you like cabbage and beets.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 10:39:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hooray! One of our Russians has returned  ??

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 2:27:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Russia could have been something good.  Financially, they had a lot of things going in the right direction.  Based on their sheer amount of natural resources available, right now they should be making boat loads of money.

Literally just sell the world your resources.  Collect wads of cash.  Invest in your economy.  Be happy.

But no.  Their leadership has tiny man syndrome.  And I hope this is the beginning of the end of that fucker.
View Quote

Yup, Russia has always squandered its tremendous potential. Can you imagine if they had become industrialized and democratic in the 19th century like Western countries? It would have been an amazing country.

Instead they've gone from one despot to another, and the average Russian is still living in squalor.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 4:38:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
We should be committing to stay, and learning how to fight and win.

I don't trust any government of any nation. I'd prefer we figure out how to starve them of funds and decentralize their power.
View Quote

Have you had 12 kids and can claim a few centuries of victimization? Might help.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 4:51:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Russia sucked 250 years ago when America was born. It was a brutal depressing dictatorship ruled by czars.

Russia sucked 100 years ago during the roaring 20s and was involved in a brutal Civil War.

Russia sucked 80 years ago during WW2 when they were ruled by brutal communist dictators and bring invaded by nazis.

Russia sucked 40 years ago when they were imploding from within.

Russia sucks today because it's ruled by an evil oligarch.

See a pattern?
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 2:29:09 AM EDT
[#14]
So still no consensus?
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 10:17:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 10:23:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

No, but I haven't been to most places in the US either. Part of the point of the thread is to get some info about the place, I was hoping some people that HAD been there would post up. Don't mean the big cities, I mean rural Russia/Siberia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Have you ever been there?

No, but I haven't been to most places in the US either. Part of the point of the thread is to get some info about the place, I was hoping some people that HAD been there would post up. Don't mean the big cities, I mean rural Russia/Siberia.

It was very clear that you’ve probably been almost nowhere based simply on the fact you’ve asked this embarrassingly naive question.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 1:01:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It was very clear that you’ve probably been almost nowhere based simply on the fact you’ve asked this embarrassingly naive question.
View Quote

So share the wisdom of your travels with us.

@bikedamon
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 4:47:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Let’s see…

If you were black, would you rather live in Russia or America?

Obviously America.

If you were white, would you rather live in Russia or America?

Obviously America.

If you were a fetal alcohol syndrome suffering pig person?

Definitely Russia.
View Quote

??
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 10:51:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Let’s see…

Obviously America.

Obviously America.

Definitely Russia.
View Quote

It's a little bizarre to see a mod repeatedly disparage a particular nationality across multiple threads on the forum. Is it ok for me to do the same thing for nationalities I don't care much for?

@Cincinnatus

Link Posted: 3/18/2022 10:59:17 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm not going to lie. Parts of Russia look really cool to live in.

Some of those Siberian areas would be like living in Alaska.

Like any country they can't be successful with the massive amount of corruption they have.

So, get rid of that and I could see them vastly improving. Kinda like Mexico. If they ever get their shit together they have resources as well to be a major power.

Meanwhile we are on a down turn and starting to have corruption like them at the highest levels that goes unchecked.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 11:31:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 10:35:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Russia is our enemy.

Only Russian Stooges and their Useful Idiots are offended, so you have nothing to worry about.  Right?

Russian-Americans and Russians who oppose Putin rise above that curse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let’s see…

Obviously America.

Obviously America.

Definitely Russia.

It's a little bizarre to see a mod repeatedly disparage a particular nationality across multiple threads on the forum. Is it ok for me to do the same thing for nationalities I don't care much for?

@Cincinnatus

Russia is our enemy.

Only Russian Stooges and their Useful Idiots are offended, so you have nothing to worry about.  Right?

I absolutely agree! Thank you for clarifying the standard!

A close equivalent is:

Mexicans are barbaric, border-crossing, drug-addled, numbskull dog-people.

And if someone complains about this crude, offensive stereotype, my response will be:

I'm just referring to Mexicans that support the cartels. Mexicans that do not support the cartels shouldn't be offended.

As a test of the fair and impartial moderation of arfcom, I'm going to watch for relevant threads (border control, immigration etc.) and copy/paste these comments into the discussion. To be clear, I don't hold anything against Mexican people and these certainly aren't my sentiments. I'm just concerned about ensuring the fair and equitable enforcement of forum rules.

@Cincinnatus
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 10:49:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

True.  If you are white, and would like to be treated like a black man in the 1950s South, Russia would be a good place to be.
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 10:52:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

@Cincinnatus

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let’s see…

Obviously America.

Obviously America.

Definitely Russia.

@Cincinnatus

In case you haven't noticed, it's not just one mod.
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 10:59:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
This came up in the big riot thread, and like 99% of Americans I scoffed at this at first...but at this point, I actually think it's not unimaginable that we could get to a point, in a decade or less, where it's a legit question. I'm not saying "let's compare 2020 Russia vs 2020 USA". For the sake of argument, what we're going to do is imagine a world where 2030 Russia remains largely the same as it is now, but here in the US democrats take over in DC after the 2020 election. They hold the WH, the House, and they take a very slight majority in the Senate with Biden's VP being a tie breaker. Let's further stipulate that the left focuses HARD on banning guns at the federal level. Think about the effort they made on Obamacare. Same deal here, complete with the same kind of jacked up behind the scenes arm twisting and "we have to vote on it before you can see what's in it" treachery that Pelosi/Reid/Obama used before. Due to that effort, they manage to get gun control passed, with the new laws being somewhat similar to the UK. Imports are as locked down as Germany. Outside of that, other changes in the US are incremental...which is to say more government control, more gov spending, more debt, more social programs etc. than we currently have in 2020 USA.

IF that were to happen, would you rather live in Russia or the USA? Some things that might influence the decision:

1) Russia has a flat 13% income tax
2) Russia has less SJW bullshit
3) In Russia people are taught to love their country. A lot of it may be propaganda, but by and large people DO.
4) In Russia they have ASSLOADS of rural land. There's places in Russia where you can buy thousands of acres for under $100,000.
5) Large swaths of the media is state controlled there...but then again what's the difference between that and the gleefully-willing alliance between the American media and the DNC?
6) If you talk smack about Putin, you mind get in trouble. On the other hand, in the US if you say something as simple as "all lives matter" you might lose your job, your business, your house and/or your life...and that's in 2020. It's almost certain to get worse by 2030.
7) By 2030 Starlink will give you fast internet everywhere in the world, including BFE Siberia.

I'm not saying I'm moving to Russia. I'm a Texan now and I'll lead a second TX Revolution to leave the US before I move to Russia...I'm just saying that this is a sign of just how fucked up our 'direction' is right now where this could even be a question. If you disagree, please do so with factual reasons why you'd rather live here and with the criteria of the scenario in mind. We're not talking about Stalin's USSR or 1975 USSR...or even 2020 Russia. Every country has done bad shit at one time or another. I'm talking purely about what is entirely plausible over the the next decade.
View Quote

Half the country doesn't have flushing toilets. As long as Putin and his minions are in power it will always be a carphole. I wouldn't bet the sanctions will be lifted anytime in my life.
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 11:20:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Half the country doesn't have flushing toilets. As long as Putin and his minions are in power it will always be a carphole. I wouldn't bet the sanctions will be lifted anytime in my life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This came up in the big riot thread, and like 99% of Americans I scoffed at this at first...but at this point, I actually think it's not unimaginable that we could get to a point, in a decade or less, where it's a legit question. I'm not saying "let's compare 2020 Russia vs 2020 USA". For the sake of argument, what we're going to do is imagine a world where 2030 Russia remains largely the same as it is now, but here in the US democrats take over in DC after the 2020 election. They hold the WH, the House, and they take a very slight majority in the Senate with Biden's VP being a tie breaker. Let's further stipulate that the left focuses HARD on banning guns at the federal level. Think about the effort they made on Obamacare. Same deal here, complete with the same kind of jacked up behind the scenes arm twisting and "we have to vote on it before you can see what's in it" treachery that Pelosi/Reid/Obama used before. Due to that effort, they manage to get gun control passed, with the new laws being somewhat similar to the UK. Imports are as locked down as Germany. Outside of that, other changes in the US are incremental...which is to say more government control, more gov spending, more debt, more social programs etc. than we currently have in 2020 USA.

IF that were to happen, would you rather live in Russia or the USA? Some things that might influence the decision:

1) Russia has a flat 13% income tax
2) Russia has less SJW bullshit
3) In Russia people are taught to love their country. A lot of it may be propaganda, but by and large people DO.
4) In Russia they have ASSLOADS of rural land. There's places in Russia where you can buy thousands of acres for under $100,000.
5) Large swaths of the media is state controlled there...but then again what's the difference between that and the gleefully-willing alliance between the American media and the DNC?
6) If you talk smack about Putin, you mind get in trouble. On the other hand, in the US if you say something as simple as "all lives matter" you might lose your job, your business, your house and/or your life...and that's in 2020. It's almost certain to get worse by 2030.
7) By 2030 Starlink will give you fast internet everywhere in the world, including BFE Siberia.

I'm not saying I'm moving to Russia. I'm a Texan now and I'll lead a second TX Revolution to leave the US before I move to Russia...I'm just saying that this is a sign of just how fucked up our 'direction' is right now where this could even be a question. If you disagree, please do so with factual reasons why you'd rather live here and with the criteria of the scenario in mind. We're not talking about Stalin's USSR or 1975 USSR...or even 2020 Russia. Every country has done bad shit at one time or another. I'm talking purely about what is entirely plausible over the the next decade.

Savings on a 13% tax rate would buy me one hell of a septic system, just saying
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 12:58:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

A close equivalent is:

And if someone complains about this crude, offensive stereotype, my response will be:

I'm just referring to Mexicans that support the cartels. Mexicans that do not support the cartels shouldn't be offended.

As a test of the fair and impartial moderation of arfcom, I'm going to watch for relevant threads (border control, immigration etc.) and copy/paste these comments into the discussion. To be clear, I don't hold anything against Mexican people and these certainly aren't my sentiments. I'm just concerned about ensuring the fair and equitable enforcement of forum rules.

@Cincinnatus
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let’s see…

Obviously America.

Obviously America.

Definitely Russia.

@Cincinnatus

Russia is our enemy.

A close equivalent is:

@Cincinnatus

Good clarification.  So, if we refer to Ukrainians as nazis corrupt as shit, the ones who are not will also not be offended, since I am only referring to the ones who support their corrupt government and belong to the local nazi party.

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 10:00:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 10:02:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 10:03:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Chances are still very much the US. By a long shot.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 10:18:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Well… if someone were to say such things about the Ukrainians, it would be safe to assume that they were a Russian, or someone who was very “useful” to the Russians.  After all, that is what THEY say.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let’s see…

Obviously America.

Obviously America.

Definitely Russia.

@Cincinnatus

Russia is our enemy.

A close equivalent is:

@Cincinnatus

Good clarification.  So, if we refer to Ukrainians as nazis corrupt as shit, the ones who are not will also not be offended, since I am only referring to the ones who support their corrupt government and belong to the local nazi party.

Well… if someone were to say such things about the Ukrainians, it would be safe to assume that they were a Russian, or someone who was very “useful” to the Russians.  After all, that is what THEY say.

Is it your sincere belief that posts such as yours on this page are not in line with Russian propaganda? If so, I must question your knowledge of Russian propaganda, and how it plays out here and elsewhere.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 10:21:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Depends.... how's your resistance to ionizing radiation?
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 10:24:32 AM EDT
[#33]
can you own firearms in russia
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 10:28:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Ten years is like a 500 yeas the way time flies these day. Look how one administration ruined this country in a year.  No country will be worth living in ten years and I don't think the world will be here anyway.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 10:51:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 1:55:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Great point.  The Russians can point to my posts to justify their claims of persecution and victim hood!

Oh well…

Maybe they will invade ARFCOM to protect the oppressed ethnic Russian population here!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let’s see…

Obviously America.

Obviously America.

Definitely Russia.

@Cincinnatus

Russia is our enemy.

A close equivalent is:

@Cincinnatus

Is it your sincere belief that posts such as yours on this page are not in line with Russian propaganda? If so, I must question your knowledge of Russian propaganda, and how it plays out here and elsewhere.

Great point.  The Russians can point to my posts to justify their claims of persecution and victim hood!

Oh well…

Maybe they will invade ARFCOM to protect the oppressed ethnic Russian population here!

We can turn it into a verb, "Donbassing."

It's sounds enough like "dumbass" is can also aptly describe the targets who are most susceptible to the rhetoric.

So, we would say the Russians will highlight yours posts to the dumbasses to excuses their attempt to Donbass arfcom.

Has a nice ring to it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 2:01:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 2:14:26 PM EDT
[#38]
You better rinse your mouth after spewing all that commie nonsense.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 6:57:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I prefer Transnistrisized or Transnistrisization.

Donbas makes a nice verb though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let’s see…

Obviously America.

Obviously America.

Definitely Russia.

@Cincinnatus

Russia is our enemy.

A close equivalent is:

@Cincinnatus

Oh well…

We can turn it into a verb, "Donbassing."

It's sounds enough like "dumbass" is can also aptly describe the targets who are most susceptible to the rhetoric.

So, we would say the Russians will highlight yours posts to the dumbasses to excuses their attempt to Donbass arfcom.

Has a nice ring to it.

I prefer Transnistrisized or Transnistrisization.

Donbas makes a nice verb though.

Interestingly, the UNSCR diatribe about bioweapons borrows heavily from that old script. Back then, it was the "slavs against the world" rhetoric in overdrive. I found it humorous they didn't bother to update the script when suggesting the Ukrainians were making genetically-targeted bioweapons.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:50:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let’s see…

Obviously America.

Obviously America.

Definitely Russia.

@Cincinnatus

Russia is our enemy.

A close equivalent is:

@Cincinnatus

Sure.  And the same can be said about who unconditionally defends Ukraine.

Oh, by the way.  Today its "democratic leader" just banned 11 opposition parties for good, with the excuse that they have "ties to Russia".

Funny because it's the exact same playbook the democrats play here in the US to whoever opposes them.   They even try to impeach the folks who investigate their corruption alliance with Ukraine.

What a "coincidence", eh?

Link Posted: 3/21/2022 1:14:11 AM EDT
[#41]
US easily

I honestly can’t think of single way Russia would be a better place to live

Actually I’d imagine the woman are skinnier? But that’s probably just cuz Russia is poor af
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 1:18:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Exactly the kind of person I was hoping would post, but the question is WHY you would choose USA? Looking for specific factors, pros/cons.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
USA. I've lived in both countries for years each.

Zero question in my mind.

USA.

Exactly the kind of person I was hoping would post, but the question is WHY you would choose USA? Looking for specific factors, pros/cons.

Because Russia is currently a dumpster fire.  And not just because of the Ukraine fiasco, that just set them back a little further than they already were.  It won't get any better so long as Putin is in power.  It will take decades to undo the damage he has done.  There is zero indication he will be replaced by anyone better.

The deck is stacked heavily against Russia.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 1:45:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
US easily

I honestly can’t think of single way Russia would be a better place to live

Actually I’d imagine the woman are skinnier? But that’s probably just cuz Russia is poor af
View Quote

You can't think of a single thing? That leads me to seriously question your knowledge of Russia. How much do you really know about the country?

@DprvdDgnrt
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 5:24:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You can't think of a single thing? That leads me to seriously question your knowledge of Russia. How much do you really know about the country?

@DprvdDgnrt
View Quote

@TheResurrector

Frankly you are right to question my knowledge of Russia I don’t know that much about it

Most of what I do know leads to believe that the quality of life in Russia is lower then the US

I don’t actually know their gun laws but honestly I see the way they treat protesters I feel confident that they’re strict as fuck compared to ours

If there is factors I’m unaware of I’d love to hear them
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 6:57:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 7:05:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Are you aware of recent events (war) where Russia has been targeting and slaughtering thousands of Ukrainian civilians?

It’s funny how people get touchy about these things and harbor ill feelings towards those who support the enemy during war.  

We even have such scenarios written into our Constitution.  Of course, not the banning of political parties, we have enshrined the death penalty as the appropriate solution.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let’s see…

Obviously America.

Obviously America.

Definitely Russia.

@Cincinnatus

Russia is our enemy.

A close equivalent is:

@Cincinnatus

Sure.  And the same can be said about who unconditionally defends Ukraine.

Oh, by the way.  Today its "democratic leader" just banned 11 opposition parties for good, with the excuse that they have "ties to Russia".

Are you aware of recent events (war) where Russia has been targeting and slaughtering thousands of Ukrainian civilians?

It’s funny how people get touchy about these things and harbor ill feelings towards those who support the enemy during war.  

We even have such scenarios written into our Constitution.  Of course, not the banning of political parties, we have enshrined the death penalty as the appropriate solution.

Sure, anything to silence any opposition.  Yesterday the same "dear leader" merged the TV stations into one in order to "combat disinformation".   Not that the practice wasn't already in place before this "war".

This thing about silencing dissent is a well-known practice by some groups even when not in an "open war".   US, Canada, Australia, etc. come to mind.

The newspeak for blatant censorship became "fighting disinformation".

And the bs about "thousands of Ukrainian civilians dying" does not move me an inch.

1) no way to credibly verify how much of it is true, let alone that that country's leader bragged about how many "civilians" were arming and fighting the Russians.  So, not civilians anymore.  Therefore, this "count" is looking more like the "covid deaths", the left's "victims of gun violence", and the "votes for brandon" numbers.  

2) even using those numbers, there are many more (fold) Americans dying because of the policies and actions of the same gang promoting the "free Ukraine!" agenda.

And the same gang also tries to ban the "death penalty" everywhere (of course, only for those convenient to them).

Link Posted: 3/22/2022 10:27:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Russia, if Traitor Biden/The Left continue to bring down America.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 10:35:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let’s see…

Obviously America.

Obviously America.

Definitely Russia.

@Cincinnatus

Yeah, it’s very strange. Russia is a fucked up country with fucked up leadership but I generally like the Russian people I know, both the ones stuck in Russia and the ones in the US.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 11:27:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 12:32:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I don't think you are grasping the situation.

If WE went to war with Russia, and there were groups of people in our country who were actively supporting Russia, how should they be treated?

It's pretty straightforward for us, and I'm sure it is for most countries who are at war:

Article III, Section 3, Clause 1: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court
View Quote

I must have missed the mass executions.

Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top