Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:01:17 PM EDT
[#1]
We live in a very dark, evil world and many people just can not grasp it. They butcher and burn babies in Israel, bomb children's hospitals in Ukraine, and shoot up schools around the world. There is no logic, no reasoning, no means to grasp the evil among us. All I can say is love and protect your family like their lives depend on it because it does.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:06:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Our forefathers won a war so we wouldn’t have to give a shit about this. And I don’t
View Quote

Not yet anyway.
Sicario: Day of the Soldado - Supermarket Bombing (HD)
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:09:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:11:14 PM EDT
[#4]
"Part and Parcel" of life in modern England.

The Brits need less diversity and more...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:11:33 PM EDT
[#5]
the problem really isn't the Muslims.

it's the politicians.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:12:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Just like the Ireland stabbings they are actively working to memory hole this as fast as possible while disguising the identity of the attacker
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:15:39 PM EDT
[#7]
That cunt killed 3 little kids. Good god.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:15:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:17:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Muslim ideology is incompatible with Western cultures/nations.   Any illegal/ non-citizen muslims should be deported.
View Quote
100% this

Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:18:28 PM EDT
[#10]
This is worth a listen whether you're a Christian or not.

What Every Christian Needs To Know About Islam!
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:18:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Just like the Ireland stabbings they are actively working to memory hole this as fast as possible while disguising the identity of the attacker
View Quote

"They"?

People on this forum are calling him white (nope, he was black) and Muslim (maybe, but probably not, and no evidence of that yet.)

People on this forum seem eager to wrap their heads around the incompatibility of religions but not of races. Interesting.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:19:43 PM EDT
[#12]
By the way press are reporting a man was attested during these riots for having a knife. Making out that it was one of the white rioters who had it.

Again don’t believe everything you read or see in the press or the internet but I present this not as fact but plausible at least.

Edit for clarity, I’m saying this picture might be plausible I.e the guy with a knife was another immigrant and not a white guy like the press are implying by omission.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:20:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Interesting listening to the chanting towards the end of the video….

“We want our country back!”

I get where they’re coming from.  Open borders are no bueno.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:20:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Islam doesn't care that you don't give a shit. You're an infidel, so you'll either die or convert.

It's a pervasive evil that seeks to destroy any way of life but their own.
View Quote
Islam is like the cookoo bird of religion! It will infiltrate, then take over the nest of freedom!

Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:23:49 PM EDT
[#15]
They should be hating and going after the politicians.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:24:13 PM EDT
[#16]
I hope the Brits burn it all down
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:25:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:25:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Interesting listening to the chanting towards the end of the video….

“We want our country back!”

I get where they’re coming from.  Open borders are no bueno.
View Quote

Of anywhere that was going to fight back it was Merseyside/ Liverpool. They have a very distinct sense of identity that isn’t found really to the same extent anywhere else here.

You wouldn’t see scenes like this of white people most anywhere else.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:25:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Our forefathers won a war so we wouldn't have to give a shit about this. And I don't
View Quote
If we don't get our shit together we're going to be in the same damn boat. So you better pull your fucking head out of the sand and start paying attention
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:25:49 PM EDT
[#20]
They should be hating and going after the politicians.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:27:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
By the way press are reporting a man was attested during these riots for having a knife. Making out that it was one of the white rioters who had it.

Again don’t believe everything you read or see in the press or the internet but I present this not as fact but plausible at least.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/398238/IMG_9183_jpeg-3281186.JPG
View Quote

Look at his hat.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:27:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
People on this forum are calling him white (nope, he was black) and Muslim (maybe, but probably not, and no evidence of that yet.)

People on this forum seem eager to wrap their heads around the incompatibility of religions but not of races. Interesting.
View Quote

On this forum, we say what we are allowed to say. It is allowed to be critical of Islam. It is not allowed to blatantly bring race into a discussion. Bans tend to get handed out like Oprah gives away cars.

Your post count seems on the low side. You wouldn't be trying to incite members into making racist comments, would you?
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:28:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:30:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yeah! That shits absolutely not on it's way here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Our forefathers won a war so we wouldn’t have to give a shit about this. And I don’t

Yeah! That shits absolutely not on it's way here.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:30:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I've been listening to a few "Christian Prince" videos where he shows muslim beliefs using thier own Hadiths.

Man, that islamic "religion" is nothing but a sex cult.  Just an extremely dirty, evil cult.  I really don't know how it became the 2nd largest religion in the world.  Even a lot of the believers are disgusted when they call in and see what the teachings truely are (they say they never heard of those hadiths).
View Quote

Most Westerners know nothing about Islam other than what the "experts" say.

They really don't understand the idea of Abrogation, and unlike the Bible, anything written later that contradicts something earlier supercedes it. For example, if Chapter 3 says Love thy neighbor, and Chapter 37 says slay the non-beleivers, Chapter 37 is what holds true.

It is accepted practice to lie to non-believers.

There's people who know way more than me, I'm just your average dude with a MA in History who reads a lot and works in Information Technology.

It is wholly incompatible with Western Civilization.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:31:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Our forefathers won a war so we wouldn't have to give a shit about this. And I don't
View Quote
Um, ok.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:31:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

I was hoping you would give some input.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:31:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Maybe but we have more immediate threats. Leftism and globalism and the government they bring is a bigger threat to us, the US is a pretty big country population wise and across the ocean so I don't think we will be overun will muslims the same way Europe is. If we are its likely many years off and by then the leftists will have totally destroyed this country already.

The muslims are a much bigger existential threat to Europe.
View Quote

Yet even now many in our government are braying for us to bring palestinians over by the boatload.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:33:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Congratulations. That’s the most uninformed comment I’ve read on the internet today.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:34:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Look at his hat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look at his hat.

I’m saying that the guy was a Muslim but the press are lying by omission inferring the guy is white potentially
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:38:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I was hoping you would give some input.
View Quote

I have no insight  other than pure disgust and a bunch of Coc shit that would get me in another watch list and banned from here.

I know no more or less than what we all can find out but who knows the truth , we certainly won’t get it from our cucked police, politicians and press.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:38:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I’m saying that the guy was a Muslim but the press are lying by omission inferring the guy is white potentially
View Quote

My mistake.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:39:28 PM EDT
[#33]
When I was in Saudi Arabia, I was among Muslims and got to meet with many. Some were decent human beings. Most I looked them in the eyes and conversed with them and you just knew there was a gear missing in their brain. It was a disconnect I can't describe but there is no missing it.  It isn't just Muslims either. Even here, Conspiracy fanatics, Flat Earthers, Far-Right,  and Far-Left are no different. They really do have a gear missing.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:39:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Religion of peace strikes again.
View Quote

Looks like they need common sense sword and brick control
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:40:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

My mistake.
View Quote

No,problem poorly wrote on my part. Written  English ain’t my strong point I’ve edited to make clearer.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:41:56 PM EDT
[#36]
The English people need to get their shit together and overthrow their corrupt government. Otherwise thes shit will keep happening again  and again.

This is their chance
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:42:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

What a dumb post.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:42:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Of anywhere that was going to fight back it was Merseyside/ Liverpool. They have a very distinct sense of identity that isn’t found really to the same extent anywhere else here.

You wouldn’t see scenes like this of white people most anywhere else.
View Quote

Interestingly enough I was just in the UK.  Spent a week in London area.  I would have much preferred to get out of touristville and seen some other areas, but my travel companions had never been to London so we had to do all the touristy things.

London had definitely changed a lot demographically since I was there in the late 80’s.

Yall need another Churchill.  I don’t even know what we need anymore
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:43:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look at his hat.

There are a lot of "white" Chechen Muslims.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:44:10 PM EDT
[#40]
My money is on the soccer hooligans. Godspeed gentlemen.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:44:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The English people need to get their shit together and overthrow their corrupt government. Otherwise thes shit will keep happening again  and again.

This is their chance
View Quote

These are the people that close a city block over a single .22lr round.

From ruling most of the world to this.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:45:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This is their chance
View Quote

We had our chance a few months ago. Everybody voted more of the same because the country of full of retarded sheep. Nobody is going to do shit, I hate to say it but  think now it’s beyond saving.

Covid bullshit showed most peoples true colours, this isn’t the fist terror attack aimed at kids they blew up a concert full of children and young teens, they push people under trains throw acid, stab murder rape weekly.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:47:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

We had our chance a few months ago. Everybody voted more of the same because the country of full of retarded sheep. Nobody is going to do shit I think now it’s beyond saving
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is their chance

We had our chance a few months ago. Everybody voted more of the same because the country of full of retarded sheep. Nobody is going to do shit I think now it’s beyond saving

We share a lot of the same fools that vote for more of the same too Pesty......
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:49:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

You know, I disagree with their politics and think their politicians have sold them out, but those are, in a fashion, our brothers and are enough like us that I feel they are worthy to come to their aid if need be......and we will be facing similar because our politicians have likewise sold us out
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:50:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

We had our chance a few months ago. Everybody voted more of the same because the country of full of retarded sheep. Nobody is going to do shit, I hate to say it but  think now it’s beyond saving.

Covis  bullshit showed most peoples true colours, this isn’t the fort terror attack aimed at kids they blew up a concert full of children, they push people under trains throw acid, stab murder rape weekly.
View Quote

I noticed a lot of commie graffiti everywhere.  Heard quite a few comments that sounded like the same commies we have here.

It’s sad, here and there.

Was in white chapel at the pharmacy and watched a “non native” walk in, grab a bunch of stuff, and walk out.  No fear at all of the poor woman clerk or LEO showing up.

We’re all in the same boat, and it’s going down.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:52:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep...
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:54:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
He was a white kid born in Wales...
View Quote

You mean like some of the idiots that joined ISIS?

Radicalism is their recruiting tool.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:55:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is their chance

Don't sell your own people short.

White Britons, right now, are rioting against immigration and these horrific attacks on children. Standing up for their own, marching to a mosque, against the police.

Us Americans will talk shit about you Brits online, but when was the last anti-immigration riot in the US? When was the last time we did as much as Brits are doing now?
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:55:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

You sir may not be looking for war, but war is looking for you...
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:56:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Most Westerners know nothing about Islam other than what the "experts" say.

They really don't understand the idea of Abrogation, and unlike the Bible, anything written later that contradicts something earlier supercedes it. For example, if Chapter 3 says Love thy neighbor, and Chapter 37 says slay the non-beleivers, Chapter 37 is what holds true.

It is accepted practice to lie to non-believers.

There's people who know way more than me, I'm just your average dude with a MA in History who reads a lot and works in Information Technology.

It is wholly incompatible with Western Civilization.
View Quote

Mecca. Medina. Dude got mad during that trek across the desert.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top