User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:58:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's racist to care about your country.
And you wouldn't want a bunch of degenerates to label you racist now would you.
View Quote

I am white so that automatically makes me racists, too late to worry about a label now.

The gun loving, God fearing, Trump voting, just seals the deal.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:58:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Congratulations on the early front-runner for dumbest post of the week.  

Why do you think Jefferson had a copy of the Quran?  You think he was thinking about converting?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Our forefathers won a war so we wouldn’t have to give a shit about this. And I don’t

Congratulations on the early front-runner for dumbest post of the week.  

Why do you think Jefferson had a copy of the Quran?  You think he was thinking about converting?

Jefferson wasn’t plugged into international politics at all. He never corresponded with foreigners or concerned himself with their actions, beliefs, land claims, or anything of the sort. He just stood in his little patch of grass and stared at his feet all day, occasionally writing a journal entry about how glad he was to have participated in a revolution so he could be content in being a total ignoramus.

It’s history, man.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:59:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
UK is going to ban "pointed sticks" next,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwrCnrJOm-A
View Quote

My favorite skit from them.....
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 8:01:31 PM EDT
[#4]
If you have not read the book, I challenge you to buy it. Because they hate.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 8:09:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 7/30/2024 8:15:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I have never liked LEO's, I have never respected them or given a shit about them and one of the biggest reasons is watching videos like these.  

They protect the guilty and fight against the righteous who are just trying to extract justice.  

Link Posted: 7/30/2024 8:20:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Jefferson wasn’t plugged into international politics at all. He never corresponded with foreigners or concerned himself with their actions, beliefs, land claims, or anything of the sort. He just stood in his little patch of grass and stared at his feet all day, occasionally writing a journal entry about how glad he was to have participated in a revolution so he could be content in being a total ignoramus.

It’s history, man.
View Quote

He and Adams were shocked about why the Barbary pirates took slaves from pirated ships. Jefferson, as president, shelled the hell out of Tripoli (5 times) for doing Muslim things during the First Barbary War.  It's how we eventually got a real Navy and Marines.

Jefferson was a minister to France around the time of their revolution.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 8:21:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I think the crowd is too restrained.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's not very gentlemanly.

I think the crowd is too restrained.

They burnned the wrong thing.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 8:39:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
By the way press are reporting a man was attested during these riots for having a knife. Making out that it was one of the white rioters who had it.

Again don’t believe everything you read or see in the press or the internet but I present this not as fact but plausible at least.

Edit for clarity, I’m saying this picture might be plausible I.e the guy with a knife was another immigrant and not a white guy like the press are implying by omission.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/398238/IMG_9183_jpeg-3281186.JPG
View Quote

Holy shit, man! Keep your head down if you need to.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 8:44:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Just saw a news item on the feed at bottom of screen on TV, Taylor Swift has responded that she's shocked and horrified by what happened.

Stupid fucking cunt, she's been supporting the pieces of shit who are responsible for this all along. I am beyond fury right now. I need to shut up now before I CoC myself.

FFS...they were just little girls, and now a third one has died.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 8:44:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Too little, too late.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 8:54:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Our forefathers won a war so we wouldn't have to give a shit about this. And I don't
View Quote
Ilhan Omar is giddy with your lack of shits.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 8:57:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Our forefathers won a war so we wouldn’t have to give a shit about this. And I don’t
View Quote

They are part of western society so you should care
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:02:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Didn't they let them in?

If so, ZFG.

And when Karen in NY gets it up the ass I won't care about that either.
View Quote

Their degenerate politicians didn't give a shit about their constituents and enacted laws that were almost the opposite of what the people wanted.

Just like ours here.

Can't you see that?

There are of course, the imbeciles who voted them in to power, but even they are starting to see what they have done.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:04:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If you have not read the book, I challenge you to buy it. Because they hate.
View Quote

I've read their book............it's like an extra retarded Mein Kampf
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:06:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Now these are some riots that I can get behind.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:06:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:07:17 PM EDT
[#18]
The terrorist will get a diversion program while the rioters standing up to this will get life in prison
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:09:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I've been listening to a few "Christian Prince" videos where he shows muslim beliefs using thier own Hadiths.

Man, that islamic "religion" is nothing but a sex cult.  Just an extremely dirty, evil cult.  I really don't know how it became the 2nd largest religion in the world.  Even a lot of the believers are disgusted when they call in and see what the teachings truely are (they say they never heard of those hadiths).
View Quote

It’s a war lord cult. It’s about strength, domination, and taking what you want by strength. It’s the cult of the 3rd world with low IQs. It’s a cult by animals FOR animals.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:12:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I've been listening to a few "Christian Prince" videos where he shows muslim beliefs using thier own Hadiths.

Man, that islamic "religion" is nothing but a sex cult.  Just an extremely dirty, evil cult.  I really don't know how it became the 2nd largest religion in the world.  Even a lot of the believers are disgusted when they call in and see what the teachings truely are (they say they never heard of those hadiths).
View Quote

He is hilarious.

“Do we have any Abduls that want to defend their filthy prophet?”

“I will go with you.”

“Don’t change subject!”

“Abbalution.”

“Referens.”
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:16:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Heart wrenching.

Politicians know exactly what they are doing by inviting 3rd world retrogrades into society.  If a few kids need to be murdered …….so be it.

Evil bastards .

Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:17:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Islam is a Theocracy.  Theocracy is a form of government in which one or more deities are recognized as supreme ruling authorities, giving divine guidance to human intermediaries who manage the government's daily affairs.

Theocracies are not recognized as protected under the United States Constitution because they do not submit to the Federal Government. Islam requires the government to submit to the word of the Prophet Mohamed.

As for Great Britain, King Charles really screwed the pouch.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:18:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It's racist to care about your country.
And you wouldn't want a bunch of degenerates to label you racist now would you.
View Quote

It’s only racist if you tell other countries to allow white people in.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:20:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Islam is a Theocracy.  Theocracy is a form of government in which one or more deities are recognized as supreme ruling authorities, giving divine guidance to human intermediaries who manage the government's daily affairs.

Theocracies are not recognized as protected under the United States Constitution because they do not submit to the Federal Government. Islam requires the government to submit to the word of the Prophet Mohamed.

As for Great Britain, King Charles really screwed the pouch.
View Quote

What did King Charles do?
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:22:21 PM EDT
[#25]
The Brits have reached the point of realization - the police are there to enforce the status quo.  Not for safety and justice.  Whites are not part of the equation
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:22:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Most Westerners know nothing about Islam other than what the "experts" say.

View Quote

A lot of us have very up close and personal experience with islam.

Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:23:08 PM EDT
[#27]
The rioting makes me so happy.  But so sad at the same time that they don't have guns.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:24:12 PM EDT
[#28]
17 year old is Rwandan - an overwhelmingly Christian country - he's still a piece of shit, but he wasn't Muslim:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:32:20 PM EDT
[#29]
That band named after "a tool with a flattened, cross-shaped, or star-shaped tip that fits into the head of a screw to turn it" from the 80s and early 90s tried to warn y'all..... Just saying... No ban hammer bro... Just saying.... The whole western world shoulda listened....

He's probably rolling over in his grave like a mutha fucka right now!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:35:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
the police are there to enforce the status quo.  Not for safety and justice.  
View Quote

just like this...

Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:42:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Some days it doesn't pay to be a honkey.

I should convert to islam and start an NGO I can steal money from.

Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:46:33 PM EDT
[#32]
He tried to warn Briton but they sure didn't listen.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:48:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Maybe it's poverty? Maybe poverty explains the disparity in violent crime rates?

Maybe he stabbed all these kids because of poverty?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The attacker was black. His nationality was Rwandan. Rwanda is overwhelmingly Christian; I'm not sure that he was actually Muslim.

Regardless, all of them need to be deported, Muslim or not. They are culturally incompatible and that difference exists regardless of religion.

Maybe not so much a religion thing as it is something else.  It’ll come to me. Hold on.

Maybe it's poverty? Maybe poverty explains the disparity in violent crime rates?

You voting for Kamala?
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:52:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
My money is on the soccer hooligans. Godspeed gentlemen.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:53:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Downright sad that men with no arms put up more of a fight than we do.

Just goes to show that last box will never get checked.

Our founders are rolling in their graves.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:55:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:55:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
17 year old is Rwandan - an overwhelmingly Christian country - he's still a piece of shit, but he wasn't Muslim:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/269084/Screenshot_20240730_212135_Chrome_jpg-3281282.JPG
View Quote
Because the local goat-fuckers always come out and defend the acts of Christian terrorists.

You are blind to the truth, and wish to spread the blindness with lies.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:56:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You voting for Kamala?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The attacker was black. His nationality was Rwandan. Rwanda is overwhelmingly Christian; I'm not sure that he was actually Muslim.

Regardless, all of them need to be deported, Muslim or not. They are culturally incompatible and that difference exists regardless of religion.

Maybe not so much a religion thing as it is something else.  It’ll come to me. Hold on.

You voting for Kamala?

What the hell is that guy saying? the killer got paid to stab kids?
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 9:58:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Popped up on a news feed this morning.  3 little 6yo girls having fun dancing to Taylor Swift music

Glad they are finally doing something

France is way behind the curve
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 10:02:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You voting for Kamala?

I was making a sarcastic remark about how liberals try to explain away racial disparities in crime rates as saying that they coincide with poverty, not race.

As if murder or rape increase your financial station in life; I think it is absurd to suggest that violent crime rates are determined by poverty.

And in fact, it turns out the poorest whites commit less violent crime than the richest blacks.

Link Posted: 7/30/2024 10:09:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

The UK surrendered, & that comes with a price.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 10:10:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Burn it down
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 10:14:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Because the local goat-fuckers always come out and defend the acts of Christian terrorists.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/269084/Screenshot_20240730_212135_Chrome_jpg-3281282.JPG

I'm just pointing out the fact that he isn't Muslim - the title of this thread says he's Muslim. It's pretty obvious he isn't.

What truth am I blind to?
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 10:17:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You voting for Kamala?

LibTards like to blame crime on poverty in order to excuse the crime.  I grew up quite poor and none of my family ever stabbed anyone.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 10:18:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Have you gotten to the breastfeeding part?  Those are some sick emmeffers.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 10:19:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I was making a sarcastic remark about how liberals try to explain away racial disparities in crime rates as saying that they coincide with poverty, not race.

As if murder or rape increase your financial station in life; I think it is absurd to suggest that violent crime rates are determined by poverty.

And in fact, it turns out the poorest whites commit less violent crime than the richest blacks.

https://img.ifunny.co/images/9d61ab10a5cc1f4c7c5f61d7aab6d0ee7bc1433a10162cd9f9dc3c1b43c69c63_1.webp
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You voting for Kamala?

https://img.ifunny.co/images/9d61ab10a5cc1f4c7c5f61d7aab6d0ee7bc1433a10162cd9f9dc3c1b43c69c63_1.webp

I was hoping that you were being sarcastic.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 10:20:20 PM EDT
[#47]
It probably time for people to understand that certain people in the population need killing
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 10:20:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I'm just pointing out the fact that he isn't Muslim - the title of this thread says he's Muslim. It's pretty obvious he isn't.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How do you know that he is not Muzz?
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 10:23:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

We had our chance a few months ago. Everybody voted more of the same because the country of full of retarded sheep. Nobody is going to do shit, I hate to say it but  think now it’s beyond saving.

Covid bullshit showed most peoples true colours, this isn’t the fist terror attack aimed at kids they blew up a concert full of children and young teens, they push people under trains throw acid, stab murder rape weekly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The English people need to get their shit together and overthrow their corrupt government. Otherwise thes shit will keep happening again  and again.

This is their chance

We had our chance a few months ago. Everybody voted more of the same because the country of full of retarded sheep. Nobody is going to do shit, I hate to say it but  think now it’s beyond saving.

Covid bullshit showed most peoples true colours, this isn’t the fist terror attack aimed at kids they blew up a concert full of children and young teens, they push people under trains throw acid, stab murder rape weekly.

I was going to ask how prevalent this retail low grade terror is.
Where I live, it is gang bangers shooting each other in spectacular shootouts with hundreds of rounds fired but few actually killed.  If you stay out of black areas and stay away from groups of black people you are actually pretty safe.
We do have some crazy vagrants and druggies, but they are a single threat that can be easily avoided.  Move perpendicular and if they move to close...  
In your situation I think I would be more worried.  No gathering of children should be unprotected by capable adults.  I know the dads in my neighborhood take groups of kids to the park.  They are strapped and are there for a reason.  Ten years ago printing here would be a major faux pax.  Not anymore.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 10:24:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We know he's Rwandan - it's extremely unlikely he's Muslim considering Rwanda is overwhelmingly Christian (like shit loads more Christian than the U.S. is):

Attachment Attached File

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top