BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 39
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 7:39:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got happy when I heard this.  Then I got sad because you know it's not going to be someone with football experience that replaces him.  I'll predict right now they hire another investment banker from jp Morgan chase.  

The glazers have to be the worse owners in football.  They havent been to the stadium in what 2 or 3 years.  They havent put a penny into the stadium.  The roof leaks like a sieve but they keep taking those dividends out.  They couldn't possible care any less for the club or the fans.
View Quote

Conor McGregor is offering to buy Man U from the Glazers.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 7:40:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I got happy when I heard this.  Then I got sad because you know it's not going to be someone with football experience that replaces him.  I'll predict right now they hire another investment banker from jp Morgan chase.  

The glazers have to be the worse owners in football.  They havent been to the stadium in what 2 or 3 years.  They havent put a penny into the stadium.  The roof leaks like a sieve but they keep taking those dividends out.  They couldn't possible care any less for the club or the fans.

Edwin Van DeSar to replace Woodpecker
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 7:41:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, good news/bad news lol. His resignation has been confirmed but it doesn't go into effect until the end of the season.

he wont get another transfer season though

he's a lame duck

Well, more good news/bad news. His resignation has been super confirmed, but he's not leaving until the end of 2021, so he still gets the summer window.

They just won the SB. Wtf do they care.

Gotta pay Brady

Eta
MU took a 6% hit on their common stock price.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 8:52:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
Is that a legit rumor or are you being sarcastic? I have to ask with these owners.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 2:28:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 2:56:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Is that a legit rumor or are you being sarcastic? I have to ask with these owners.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

fan favorite

they will promote another leech from within.

the Twitterverse for MU is going nuts. Big rally on Saturday at OT, hope the other clubs are doing the same.

Link Posted: 4/21/2021 3:23:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Lol, Roman is pissed
View Quote

Not a person I'd want to piss off.

I've worked his plane a few times.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 4:50:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Lol, Roman is pissed
View Quote

Think he's pissed now?

What happens if 50+1 gains traction and Parliamentary support?

How badly does he want his visa back?
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 7:05:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Think he's pissed now?

View Quote

How would English football go from the current status quo to a 50%+1 setup? How does that transition work?

The interesting part is going to be the repercussions for the teams involved. I’m saying this as a fervent Chelsea fan, every one of these clubs should be punished. The only relevant questions are how are they punished and by whom? Is it the national associations taking the lead? Or is FIFA/UEFA going to be the ones to drop the hammer? Or both?
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 7:53:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Lol, Roman is pissed
View Quote

Such an astute business mind and he grossly mis read his customer base ? And he’s pissed at something or someone?

You stooge you liar
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 7:55:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

How would English football go from the current status quo to a 50%+1 setup? How does that transition work?

The interesting part is going to be the repercussions for the teams involved. I’m saying this as a fervent Chelsea fan, every one of these clubs should be punished. The only relevant questions are how are they punished and by whom? Is it the national associations taking the lead? Or is FIFA/UEFA going to be the ones to drop the hammer? Or both?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Think he's pissed now?

Force the owners out

They fucked up not the players or coaching staff. Not the ushers and pie vendors.

McGregor teams with Usain Bolt and a silent money partner.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 8:06:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Nothings going to happen to the clubs.  They all feed off each other and the fans like parasites. If anything I bet the fucks get more concessions for tv money.  There is zero chance they do the 50 + 1 in england.  Big business doesnt lose they get bailed out not bought out.  Too big too fail etc etc.  England let complete and total cunts like the glazers take over their teams and they arent even the worse ones.  Arab blood money bought others.  

You think the EPL could draw big tv contracts without the supposed big 6?  I'm not tuning in to watch Brighton vs west brom on a monday night.  

How excited would people be to watch the world cup if it's missing the mega stars?  It would be like watching MLS, okay okay not as bad as MLS but still it wouldnt work.  

Honestly UEFA fifa the big teams are all a bunch of corrupt scum bags.  They all need each other to continue making money hand over fist and fucking fans over.  There will be strongly worded statements of apology and reprimand and then back to your regular scheduled programming.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 8:10:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Force the owners out

They fucked up not the players or coaching staff. Not the ushers and pie vendors.

View Quote
Why would they sell and I dont think anyone outside a savage oil country can afford united.  Numbers I hear floated are 2 billion dollars.  The glazers piled all their debt in and take dividends out.

United is a giant piggy bank win nothing but get some jerk off noodle company in china to pay 50 million to be the official chinese noodle of Manchester united.

I think it's the currently climate where everything seems to be turning into clown world but I'm becoming a complete and total cynic.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 10:25:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Why would they sell and I dont think anyone outside a savage oil country can afford united.  Numbers I hear floated are 2 billion dollars.  The glazers piled all their debt in and take dividends out.

United is a giant piggy bank win nothing but get some jerk off noodle company in china to pay 50 million to be the official chinese noodle of Manchester united.

I think it's the currently climate where everything seems to be turning into clown world but I'm becoming a complete and total cynic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Force the owners out

If it’s not a cash cow?

Lol

The UK govt could make things uncomfortable I suppose.

The Glazers are despicable. They look like despicable scum. They behave like scum. They are gutless charlatans and carpetbaggers.

These US team owners fulfill the ugly American stereotypes
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 6:09:20 PM EDT
[#15]
So now that the Super League is on the back burner; what are your thoughts on the changes to the Champions League
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 7:33:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So now that the Super League is on the back burner; what are your thoughts on the changes to the Champions League
View Quote

Been so ManUcentric this week I haven’t read up yet.

BRB
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 7:39:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Lol

Sounds like it’s top heavy still

Could the group choke ManU had this year happen under the Swiss model?
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 7:42:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Regardless of the format, Leicester City and the Brodge are 3 points closer to the CL beating West Brom 3-0.

Big Sam one step closer to the moon door.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 11:13:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Regardless of the format, Leicester City and the Brodge are 3 points closer to the CL beating West Brom 3-0.

Big Sam one step closer to the moon door.
View Quote

Leicester and Chelsea both have tough run ins. Liverpool looks to have the easiest remaining fixtures (on paper). It’s going to be interesting.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 7:31:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Leicester and Chelsea both have tough run ins. Liverpool looks to have the easiest remaining fixtures (on paper). It’s going to be interesting.
View Quote

The Reds have to remember how to close though. Dropping 2 points in the 87th minute could come back to haunt them.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 11:26:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The Reds have to remember how to close though. Dropping 2 points in the 87th minute could come back to haunt them.
View Quote

They've struggled against bottom table teams all season.  I don't see how it won't continue in the run in.  Not liking our chances.
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 11:29:36 AM EDT
[#22]
In other news, made a potentially fatal error in the fantasy team.  Held onto my triple captain until the end, used it on Kane, he scores two goals, and turns out I forgot to hit "save team".  So i actually still had Salah as captain who I figured wouldn't play.  Cost me 23 points.  Still a close race to the end...
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 12:01:39 PM EDT
[#23]
The bin dippers had a shot at all 3 points and were lucky to come away with 1

Big match today at West Ham, come on you Blues!
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 12:20:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

They've struggled against bottom table teams all season.  I don't see how it won't continue in the run in.  Not liking our chances.
View Quote

95th minute this time. Welcome to Thursday night football.
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 1:43:17 PM EDT
[#25]
I can't even.
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 2:04:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I can't even.
View Quote

That game shoulda been 4-0 Reds
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 2:09:42 PM EDT
[#27]
That’s the biggest bullshit red card I’ve ever seen on Westham.

Where the fucj is his foot supposed to go?

Cavanaugh again

Same fuvker that called the foul on Son vs McTominay

Bull
Shit
Call
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 2:35:35 PM EDT
[#28]
I’ll concede that the red on Balbuena was bullshit.

Werner missed 2 tap-ins. Seems like he can’t hit his ass with both hands at times.

Interesting to see who starts against RM on Tuesday considering today’s lineup.
Link Posted: 4/24/2021 4:07:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Didn’t really affect the match

Hammers weren’t doing much any way but damn

There was an almost identical play involving Ruttiger with nary a blink. Caught him higher up on the leg too.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 11:19:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Is...is that low?  It seems low.....

Link Posted: 4/25/2021 1:45:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 3:07:06 PM EDT
[#32]
City dominates Spurs but waits until late for the 1 goal they needed to win the Carabao cuppity cup cup. They'll need to pick up their game if they expect to beat PSG on Wednesday.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 4:42:43 PM EDT
[#33]
MU played an excellent game but couldn’t find a way through the Leeds defense.

Leeds hardly attacked. They seemed content with holding fir a point. Off the way they’ve played all year. Solid mid table you’d think they would give it a go.

They fouled the fuck out of attackers. The speed of Rashford and James, and skill.

21 fouls and 4 yellows. Kind of goonish but they are well coached and held their shape.

Link Posted: 4/26/2021 10:57:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
MU played an excellent game but couldn't find a way through the Leeds defense.

Leeds hardly attacked. They seemed content with holding fir a point. Off the way they've played all year. Solid mid table you'd think they would give it a go.

They fouled the fuck out of attackers. The speed of Rashford and James, and skill.

21 fouls and 4 yellows. Kind of goonish but they are well coached and held their shape.

View Quote
They are starting to look decent.  I cant believe I'm saying it but the back 4 isnt horrible and the midfield is pretty decent.  If they got a player like cavani in his prime to lead the line they could be a real threat.  I'm still not sold on ole but what the fuck better than the last 3 clowns.  

Bielsa or how ever you spell Leeds coaches name just looks like a maniac.  When he is crotched on the side lines he looks certifiable.  But I like him he has them playing attractive football and newly promoted being mid table is a feat.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 11:07:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That game shoulda been 4-0 Reds
View Quote

Or at least 1-0
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 11:08:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Is...is that low?  It seems low.....

https://i.imgur.com/zOngPDp.jpg

View Quote

It does.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 1:43:58 PM EDT
[#37]

Mad respect.

Sadio isn't scoring but he's still a nightmare to defend against.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 3:16:06 PM EDT
[#38]
CP10!!!
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 5:01:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
CP10!!!
View Quote

USA! USA! USA!
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 5:17:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Fucking Benzema

Ends in a draw but we have an important away goal.

Win or lose, up the Blues!
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 6:51:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Julian Nagelsmann announced as Bayern’s new manager and it only cost them £21.7M

Edited for stupidity
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 10:43:53 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

21.7 ?

Or 21.7 million?

Link Posted: 4/27/2021 10:59:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

21.7 ?

Or 21.7 million?

View Quote

Lol, fixt. One’s a bargain the other’s
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 11:01:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

USA! USA! USA!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
CP10!!!

USA! USA! USA!

CP10 is the youngest American to score in a UCL semifinal and the youngest Chelsea player to score in a UCL semifinal.

KTBFFH
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 9:13:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Julian Nagelsmann announced as Bayern’s new manager and it only cost them £21.7M

Edited for stupidity
View Quote

So Bayern continues their pattern of just buying the best players and in this case a manager from their closest and strongest competitors. I guess that's one way - but not the "right" way - to win every season.

Another example of how the Bundesliga is fucked up in allowing confirmed player and coach moves to be announced mid-season.

Marco Rose is definitely going to Dortmund next year. His current Monchengladbach side plays them in the next league match. It's best for him for Dortmund to win so they continue to have a chance for a top 4 finish and CL football next year when he is their coach. Conflict of interest?

Link Posted: 4/28/2021 4:02:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 4:25:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Wow what a flukey goal.

But it's KDB so maybe 5-D chess
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 4:37:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Wow what a flukey goal.

But it's KDB so maybe 5-D chess
View Quote

The wheels are falling off for PSG
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 4:55:11 PM EDT
[#49]
A win + two away goals. Much better than many expected but still work for them to do.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 7:15:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The wheels are falling off for PSG
View Quote

I only got to watch a little bit of it.
Page / 39
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top