Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 7:12:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

ROTC and Mechanical Engineering and I still managed to never have a period where I didn't have at least one girl to keep me company at night.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 7:14:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That age group is full of the most worthless, lazy, unambitious non masculine piles of crap in history.  It's no wonder women won't sleep with them.
View Quote

Simps and Incels....everywhere
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 7:15:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That age group is full of the most worthless, lazy, unambitious non masculine piles of crap in history.  It's no wonder women won't sleep with them.

yep...ain't nobody I knew were paying for naked lady pics back in my day
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 7:16:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What's was the % 5-10 yrs ago.

Surprised the numbers aren't higher. Last 2 years we had the perfect storm of:
  • Peak soyboy
  • COVID distance learning or "gap years"
  • MeToo
  • Fight the patriarchy/Thoughts are rape
  • And anything that facilitates ugly people/socially awkward people getting laid like social gatherings with alcohol (aka keg parties/bars) were shut down a good portion of that time.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 7:19:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I would have loved a 2:1 ratio in college.

We also knew how to have a conversation at the bar, etc…

Tinder and similar were not a thing.

A buddy said it would of been a riot if Uber and tinder were a thing then (02-06). Make money on the way to a booty call
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 7:23:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I would have loved a 2:1 ratio in college.

We also knew how to have a conversation at the bar, etc…

A buddy said it would of been a riot if Uber and tinder were a thing then (02-06). Make money on the way to a booty call
View Quote

I literally wrote a letter to "big Navy" to switch my scholarship assignment from MIT to UofR for the singular reason of 10/90 to 60/40.

Eta: yes. beiTodesstrafe turned down MIT due to lack of women.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 7:25:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I literally wrote a letter to "big Navy" to switch my scholarship assignment from MIT to UofR for the singular reason of 10/90 to 60/40.

View Quote
i see nothing wrong with that.

a man's got to know his limitations.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 7:25:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Plenty of people still wait until marriage to have sex. I realize how unpopular that is on a website full of people with harems, supercars, and giant penises, but it's still something a lot of people choose. Doesn't make them INCELs.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/23/2022 7:32:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
not sure if serious about being too busy with engineering and getting an engineering degree.
View Quote

Quite serious about everything I said.

Note that it wasn't strictly that I was too busy, but rather that I prioritized schoolwork over other things, especially in the latter half of my college years. I still did other activities, but I never considered specifically prioritizing dating in any capacity. But the workload was nothing to sneeze at; my major had the highest number of credit hours required of any undergraduate. Junior and senior year, we typically were in the engineering library working on assignments every weeknight as well as portions (but not the entirety) of the weekend; as soon as something was done, we would be working on the next.

Doing that also completely killed the idea of going for any further degree or future schooling at the graduate level. I just wanted out - literally the day after my last final, I left to go find an apartment (already having a job lined up).

I don't use my degree, nor do I have any desire to. I would honestly rather flip burgers than actually use my degree right now. I would likely be MUCH, MUCH happier if I had not gone to college but went into a trade instead.

Returning back to the subject at hand, yes, I never gave too much thought to actively dating in college, and I realize now that it was an even bigger mistake than going in the first place. My mentality then was something that many people have heard endlessly - "don't worry about it, something will just happen". While that can be true for a lot of people to a certain degree, you also need to be putting yourself out there, and pursuing opportunities that present themselves. (There's a particularly big one that I passed on which is a story for another day.)

The girl I liked most in college always turned me down, as she was dating somebody else at a different college (well, that was her story at least). The "next best", I guess you could say, ended up refusing to even speak with me after finding out I was a Christian (she was what you could call a "militant atheist"). Nothing really panned out, and I didn't give it much thought, figuring something would fall into place after college (which was going to be in a whole new state and everything anyway).

Oh, and within engineering, we did still have some good-looking gals. But honestly, many of them I found to be more like sisters, especially those in our regular study group.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 7:35:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was in college when FB first launched, when it was restricted to only college students. People think you can be creepy on FB now - that's nothing compared to how it was then. You could find people by class schedule, which means you could track down some hottie you saw in a massive lecture hall if they had put the class on their profile.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 7:37:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Sir, you need only sit within a few feet of the bluehaired buttergolems of 2022 to get a whiff of those women

ETA: The world "got weird" while in my adulthood.
I got to see the last whispers of the world the boomers knew, and got to watch it morph quickly into the dumpster fire it is now.
I feel awful for the poor young guys turning 18-20 now, holy fuck.
View Quote

As a young one in college, the situation sucks.  I just prefer not to play the game.  I've been goin after girls in the college of business though...
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 7:38:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Returning back to the subject at hand, yes, I never gave too much thought to actively dating in college, and I realize now that it was an even bigger mistake than going in the first place. My mentality then was something that many people have heard endlessly - "don't worry about it, something will just happen". While that can be true for a lot of people to a certain degree, you also need to be putting yourself out there, and pursuing opportunities that present themselves. (There's a particularly big one that I passed on which is a story for another day.)
View Quote
you gotta go out and make some shit happen, boss.

as the great warrioress poet @PlaneJane once mused:  fortune (and pussy) favors the bold.

get you some.

Link Posted: 3/23/2022 7:38:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Fleshlight sales up 45%
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 7:38:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I worked with a girl that went to the school of mines in Colorado for Petro. She said, girls in engineering programs were like flashlights. Really bright and hard to look at.
View Quote

That statement could not be more true.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 7:40:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That statement could not be more true.
View Quote
all of my female engineer coworkers are fantastic.

the males... not so much.

mostly i wonder how 87% of them have survived this long.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 7:43:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

When I was 18, I would have crawled through a mile of small pox infested razors to sniff a pussy, but you do you.
View Quote

no shit. I used to laugh in sexual harassment. Kinda how things go in bars
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 7:47:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Worked, started a business, didn't start college till age 24 and worked part time at home for myself. Several people that were near 30, out of the military etc...
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 7:50:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
all of my female engineer coworkers are fantastic.

the males... not so much.

mostly i wonder how 87% of them have survived this long.
View Quote

I'll argue that Business majors are better.  Nerds are dumb to deal with and it's the most common area that I hear, "I want to be a housewife.  God sent me here" and other stuff.  Plus, I'm more traditionalist... I want utility in having a housewife...
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 7:52:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'll argue that Business majors are better.  Nerds are dumb to deal with and it's the most common area that I hear, "I want to be a housewife.  God sent me here" and other stuff.  Plus, I'm more traditionalist... I want utility in having a housewife...
View Quote
if i could do it all over again, i'd go finance instead of engineering.  

schooling is easier than engineering school but you'll make way more money.

and you'll have a lot more free time during college to search for future ex wives.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 7:56:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Obesity rate checks out
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 7:57:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Percentage is probably higher with married guys.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 8:00:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Percentage is probably higher with married guys.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 8:08:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
a gentleman never tells.

fortunately for y'all i am not a gentleman.

all my female mines grad coworkers are attractive.  

several have already gotten their starter marriage out of the way.
View Quote

We have a fairly new female engineer who was Chem E at Missouri S and T (aka MOST) .

She is a total smokeshow.

Wow!

Our HR department sends out emails all the time along the lines of “Please welcome Mary Jane Rottencrotch to XYZ location.  Ms. Rottencrotch is a recent graduate of the University of Science And Fine Arts.  She will be the department engineer for the PDQ department.  She will be reporting to plant engineer Mike Hunt.”

Soooo….as soon as that email hits our inboxes, you can like feel 100 smartphones searching her name on facebook, linked in, and google all at the same time.

:-P
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 8:13:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

We have a fairly new female engineer who was Chem E at Missouri S and T (aka MOST) .

She is a total smokeshow.

Wow!

Our HR department sends out emails all the time along the lines of "Please welcome Mary Jane Rottencrotch to XYZ location.  Ms. Rottencrotch is a recent graduate of the University of Science And Fine Arts.  She will be the department engineer for the PDQ department.  She will be reporting to plant engineer Mike Hunt."

Soooo.as soon as that email hits our inboxes, you can like feel 100 smartphones searching her name on facebook, linked in, and google all at the same time.

:-P
View Quote
it's amazing what my attractive female coworkers put on instagram and facebook.

and that's all i'm gonna say about that.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 8:16:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
it's amazing what my attractive female coworkers put on instagram and facebook.

and that's all i'm gonna say about that.
View Quote

Ahhh…shit!

I forgot instagram.

BRB

Maybe
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 8:17:27 PM EDT
[#26]
My 18 year old self can not comprehend this stat. I can not comprehend it now either.  Maybe they are just in the closet asexuals.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 8:21:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
That’s a ton of INCELs. Men are enrolling in college at record lol numbers. So it should be a target rich environment for the few men on campus.
View Quote

I went to an engineering university that was probably 70/30 guys/girls and I think the longest I went without getting pussy or sucked off was maybe a week.

This current crop of young men- what a bunch of fags.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 8:25:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Note that it wasn't strictly that I was too busy, but rather that I prioritized schoolwork over other things, especially in the latter half of my college years. I still did other activities, but I never considered specifically prioritizing dating in any capacity. But the workload was nothing to sneeze at; my major had the highest number of credit hours required of any undergraduate. Junior and senior year, we typically were in the engineering library working on assignments every weeknight as well as portions (but not the entirety) of the weekend; as soon as something was done, we would be working on the next.

Doing that also completely killed the idea of going for any further degree or future schooling at the graduate level. I just wanted out - literally the day after my last final, I left to go find an apartment (already having a job lined up).

I don't use my degree, nor do I have any desire to. I would honestly rather flip burgers than actually use my degree right now. I would likely be MUCH, MUCH happier if I had not gone to college but went into a trade instead.

The girl I liked most in college always turned me down, as she was dating somebody else at a different college (well, that was her story at least). The "next best", I guess you could say, ended up refusing to even speak with me after finding out I was a Christian (she was what you could call a "militant atheist"). Nothing really panned out, and I didn't give it much thought, figuring something would fall into place after college (which was going to be in a whole new state and everything anyway).

Oh, and within engineering, we did still have some good-looking gals. But honestly, many of them I found to be more like sisters, especially those in our regular study group.
View Quote

Bro don't tell this story to anyone else
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 8:26:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
if i could do it all over again, i'd go finance instead of engineering.  

schooling is easier than engineering school but you'll make way more money.

and you'll have a lot more free time during college to search for future ex wives.
View Quote

I'm weird.  I like engineering but I also like business and computer science... What do all 3 do together??? Who knows...
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 8:26:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Pussy is life..life is pussy

I respect a man who has priorities
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 8:27:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'm weird.  I like engineering but I also like business and computer science... What do all 3 do together??? Who knows...
View Quote

Stand awkwardly in a corner at a party with sweaty hands
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 8:29:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
this just in:

98% of married men have not had sex in the last year.

That is all.
View Quote
Guess after 24 years marriage I am still in the top one percent

Link Posted: 3/23/2022 8:30:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Stand awkwardly in a corner at a party with sweaty hands
View Quote

Also, we don't have parties.  It's called Engineering school with less than half of attendees of each year graduate at the end.  The amount of people who drop engineering and swap is something I've never fully understood.  Now I do.  I'm faced with sticking with Aerospace or jumping onto the Information Systems train.  Meanwhile, getting minors in Mathematics and Marketing.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 8:34:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

as the great warrioress poet @PlaneJane once mused:  fortune (and pussy) favors the bold.

get you some.
View Quote

You’re far too kind, though to be truthful, I was kinda proud of that one myself.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 9:05:38 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm 32 and didn't have sex last year, or the year before, or...

After a while you don't think about it any more.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 9:10:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

get you some.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

get you some.

That was exactly my point. While I did go out in college, I didn't prioritize settings that could lead to romantic opportunities, and I didn't capitalize on several opportunities that did present. That was a mistake.

Quoted:
Bro don't tell this story to anyone else

Mine is a cautionary tale - what not to do. So I feel that it is worthwhile to share from time to time.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 9:57:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Maybe the value of sex to that age group is just much lower. A society that was less into constant sex and debauchery while constantly putting the collective pussy on a pedestal doesn't seem like a bad thing.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 9:59:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking up everything except the pussy.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 9:59:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Incel Thread!

View Quote

OP should do the % of married GD posters that haven’t had sex with their wife in the past year, gotta at least be double.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 10:02:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

OP should do the % of married GD posters that haven’t had sex with their wife in the past year, gotta at least be double.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Incel Thread!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 10:04:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/23/2022 10:29:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I may have been one of the last generations of men to have it easy at picking up women at University.

I graduated university in 2001.  Third wave feminism wasn't a thing and women weren't all being told that every white male was a rapist. There were no Tinder apps or any online dating at all at that point, at least not among college students.

I also went to a university that was well known for its College of Education, so everyone who wanted to be a teacher went there and of course that meant that the women outnumbered the men about ten to one.  I'm an average looking dude and I dated some incredible women throughout my time there even becoming the Sweetheart of a Sorority in 2000.  I honestly don't think I'd have anywhere close to that level of success now if I was that age and attending university.  

So, I feel for these Zoomer young guys.  Sucks to be them.  Sorry, the Boomers are still in charge and holding on to power with their liver spotted hands.  The Boomers are the ones that have allowed this insanity to continue.  Too all the Zoomers who are 18 and over please join with Generation X brothers and help us finally push the Boomers out of power.  No more Boomer politicians, support Gen X for a better tomorrow.

View Quote

So, the way i read that last paragraph, us old, shakey, limp peckered, grey hair Boomers are keeping (what did you call them?) Zoomers from talking up college women???    Shit, I almost got to go to jail for being busted one time in a women's dorm after curfew. It would have been worth it..she was fine. I suspect the campus cop saw what i was sleeping with and his respect let me off easy.

BTW,  I can tell Maoist divisional-ageism was alive and well "at University"....you get one of those little red books at University?  

Also, what is with all that "at University" stuff? You a Brit?
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 10:50:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

you know boston is full of colleges full of women right?
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 11:27:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
not sure if serious about being too busy with engineering and getting an engineering degree.

Never put the pussy on a pedastal

you know how many girls I would have to hit on a night before I get a bite?
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 11:29:05 PM EDT
[#45]
I can't wait until all these INCELS just start banging each other at least they gonna have sex then and stop bitching about not getting laid.

Link Posted: 3/23/2022 11:30:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I was in college when FB first launched, when it was restricted to only college students. People think you can be creepy on FB now - that's nothing compared to how it was then. You could find people by class schedule, which means you could track down some hottie you saw in a massive lecture hall if they had put the class on their profile.
View Quote

But I'm sure you never did that... right?

Right?
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 11:36:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Yeah, they're on their phones and iPads every waking minute
View Quote

Dude, you have 286k thousand posts…
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 11:37:18 PM EDT
[#48]
I didn’t have sex until well after college - specifically until I got married.

I’m not having much sex now.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 11:52:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, they're on their phones and iPads every waking minute

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 1:38:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

I went to SUNY Geneseo, i failed. IIRC, ratio was 6/1 to many parties
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top