Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 7:20:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

GD: Men should be out there banging as many women as possible.

Also GD: I don't understand why traditional/conservative values are dying.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Or it's a ton of people with values.

I feel zero sympathy at all for those guys who spent or spend time trying to bang as many chicks as possible and then complain about the surplus of sluts and lack of “good women.”

They’re no better than Dems fleeing Democrat hell holes complaining about the problems they voted for and will continue to vote for. They don’t see a problem with the policies, just the results.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 7:23:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Beta's?
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 7:26:27 AM EDT
[#3]
20 years ago college was awesome, I'd love to go back
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 7:30:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Beta's?
View Quote

No, betas are usually married and LTR guys, having sex with just one woman. You’ll often see them bitching about their wives, lack of sex, bitchy wives.

No sex, no relationships, is usually omegas.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 7:30:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I feel zero sympathy at all for those guys who spent or spend time trying to bang as many chicks as possible and then complain about the surplus of sluts and lack of “good women.”

They’re no better than Dems fleeing Democrat hell holes complaining about the problems they voted for and will continue to vote for. They don’t see a problem with the policies, just the results.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The guys that were banging lots of women are not the same ones complaining about lack of good women. They always had a hard time getting attention from females.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 7:33:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are often on the list of people that claim that all the good ones were taken.

Well no shit, most good women get scooped up before they are 20.

That's the way to end up with one that isn't a psycho and is fiercely loyal, or at least one of the better ways.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 7:35:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/24/2022 7:36:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

It was pretty fun. I really enjoyed college before smart phones were a thing, we had the internet and could game and all that (we did LAN parties often), but we were basically forced to go outside to interact, find parties, etc.

I left for college without a cell phone or PC, just took a TV and my clothes. The PC thing I ended up fixing early, because going to the lab every time I had to look something up got tedious.

I made it almost two years without a phone though, my mom actually mailed me one. I shut our landline off in our apartment because I got sick of paying the bill, so I had no way to call home.

Imagine giving an 18 year old a TV, a few bags of clothes, and their vehicle and dropping them off at college now.....they would have a panic attack.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 7:42:49 AM EDT
[#9]
College women in the late 80s and early 90s were the best, I miss those days.  Girls with big tits hid them and you wouldnt know until it was go time.very conservative god I miss being young.  No phones, internet actually had to man up and go talk to them face to face.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 7:48:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Sad.

Very sad.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 7:52:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It was pretty fun. I really enjoyed college before smart phones were a thing, we had the internet and could game and all that (we did LAN parties often), but we were basically forced to go outside to interact, find parties, etc.

I left for college without a cell phone or PC, just took a TV and my clothes. The PC thing I ended up fixing early, because going to the lab every time I had to look something up got tedious.

I made it almost two years without a phone though, my mom actually mailed me one. I shut our landline off in our apartment because I got sick of paying the bill, so I had no way to call home.

Imagine giving an 18 year old a TV, a few bags of clothes, and their vehicle and dropping them off at college now.....they would have a panic attack.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No kidding. Few people had cells when i started college. I had a cell phone briefly 2nd or 3rd year but it didn't work where I lived off campus so I got tired of it and turned it off. I didn't get another one until almost smart phones became a thing ~2008ish. I rocked that blackberry for several years
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 7:54:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 7:57:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

No kidding. Few people had cells when i started college. I had a cell phone briefly 2nd or 3rd year but it didn't work where I lived off campus so I got tired of it and turned it off. I didn't get another one until almost smart phones became a thing ~2008ish. I rocked that blackberry for several years
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember people with blackberrys and similar texting me and I would just hit the call button to find out what they wanted.

I wasn't about to spend an hour trying to type out a message on the 10 key pad.

I didn't get a smart phone until after my oldest was born, so about 9 years ago I guess.

I needed one at that point though, I was working for myself, and I had kids, I had to be able to stay in touch with people easier.

I remember when I was in college the guy I was working for didn't have a cell phone, more than once I had to go find a payphone or use the customer's phone so we could call and see where the concrete was.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 8:00:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I remember people with blackberrys and similar texting me and I would just hit the call button to find out what they wanted.

I didn't get a smart phone until after my oldest was born, so about 9 years ago I guess.

I needed one at that point though, I was working for myself, and I had kids, I had to be able to stay in touch with people easier.

I remember when I was in college the guy I was working for didn't have a cell phone, more than once I had to go find a payphone or use the customer's phone so we could call and see where the concrete was.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Man I forgot about using customers phones, I do not miss that at all. I always felt weird when someone would have to call me back and I'd answer their phone. I really don't like being in people's houses when they aren't there, feels wrong. I'm glad I don't have to anymore.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 8:01:24 AM EDT
[#15]
This might be news to you all, but half of the population is below average

In all seriousness, the below average types have always either had sex with each other or their hand. Add in today's feminism and anything without a dick between their legs expects to be treated like a princess by a future multimillionaire 6'4" football team starter with a big inheritance coming down the line. It matter not if they're stupid, overweight, ugly, whatever...they deserve better darn it and their girlfriends, social media, and pop culture will tell them so. They'll end up being cat herders, the guys that would have been on their level will live in mom and dad's basement and jerk it to anime until the folks croak and they inherit the house, and if by happenstance one of them ends up producing a child it will identify as lgbtwtfbbq because mommy don't need no man and daddy is a pussy.

Used to be that laying pipe was expected pretty much every weekend night at a minimum if you were decent looking and not a dumbass. It was easy and, in fact, any girls worth a damn picked normal guys over the meatheads and Chads.

Can't imagine what it is like now and I feel sorry for the few younger kids that want the old school college experience. Those days are long gone.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 8:02:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
That age group is full of the most worthless, lazy, unambitious non masculine piles of crap in history.  It's no wonder women won't sleep with them.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 8:05:16 AM EDT
[#17]
IS 28% supposed to be abnormal or something? Always a good amount of dudes that arent getting laid for various reasons. While the bluehair feminist get all the pop culture attention these days I still regularly go tailgating at my college and the vast vast majority of girls still dress and act like the coeds of my college days almost 20 years ago. The hook up culture of the 90s-early 200s may have slowed but the local bars are still packed with kids looking to make bad decisions.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 8:16:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The guys that were banging lots of women are not the same ones complaining about lack of good women. They always had a hard time getting attention from females.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You would be amazed.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 8:36:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I didn’t have sex until well after college - specifically until I got married.

I’m not having much sex now.
View Quote

Ray Charles saw that coming.  And he was blind.

And dead.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 8:45:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If hypocrisy could be made to burn, GD could power the planet.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 8:49:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

And dead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I didn’t have sex until well after college - specifically until I got married.

I’m not having much sex now.

And dead.

Zing!

Link Posted: 3/24/2022 8:51:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

If hypocrisy could be made to burn, GD could power the planet.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/24/2022 8:52:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Times are changing. Back in the 70's it was very different. I'd meet my friends at the biggest nightspot in a big city I lived very close to. It was easy to move the party to my house with just myself or with another friend depending on whether there was one or two women together.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 8:59:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

I guess you got one of the cast off women
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 9:06:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

They are often on the list of people that claim that all the good ones were taken.

That's the way to end up with one that isn't a psycho and is fiercely loyal, or at least one of the better ways.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now, go out and actually look into the long term success of marriages in that age category. Not so high. A lot of my childhood friends married young and to those they dated in high school or immediately afterwards. 3 are still married, and one of those broke up for 5 years after graduation and reconnected in their early 20s.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 9:18:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I’m pretty sure Naamah is straight.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 9:21:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/24/2022 9:24:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Or they have morals and believe in a strong nuclear family
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

An 18 to 19 year old male?  

Yeah, it's mostly involuntary.

Or they have morals and believe in a strong nuclear family

What they have is a massive hormone rush that's been going for about 4 years and they want to screw any decent woman walking by.  It's nature.

There may be a small percentage that really fight the urges off and genuinely, voluntarily abstain, but 28%?  No way.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 9:26:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Sounds like they are married.

View Quote

A married couple in their 20s?  They're humping like rabbits.

Do all of you old bastards forget what it was like at the age range we're discussing?

Either that or you did it wrong...
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 9:35:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Most beat off to much to even want to have sex.

I have dated girls half my age since I was 42 and they all say the same thing even 10 years ago.

They dont know how to fuck, want to fuck like porn movies or can't get it up
View Quote

I think incels are porn addicted limp dicks that don’t know how whores work. I don’t think anyone is involuntarily celibate. I think a lot of men got addicted to porn very young and prefer masturbation to the women that take no effort to get with. Work out for a year and stop masturbating 5 times a day and learn how to talk to people and don’t look at women like they are porn whores.

I think promiscuous sex is as bad as porn addiction myself. Get with a woman and be her man or jerk off and don’t make excuses for your immaturity.

Link Posted: 3/24/2022 9:35:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
If your 30 and still in college, your of to low value to women to be of interest that they would want to have sex with you.  Seriously.  Get your sht together and do something.  Your almost halfway to retirement and your still pissing around in college.  Geeez.
View Quote

I graduated (the last time) when I was 29. Granted that was after 4 degrees. Got laid on a regular basis up until the day I left. Age has nothing to do with it, either you got game or you don't.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 9:37:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I'm weird.  I like engineering but I also like business and computer science... What do all 3 do together??? Who knows...
View Quote
get out of engineering.

fucking now.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 9:37:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Stand awkwardly in a corner at a party with sweaty hands
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 9:38:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You're far too kind, though to be truthful, I was kinda proud of that one myself.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 9:41:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

yup, except for me, there were no cell phones.  The internet just started to gain some speed.  Eudora was my mail client in college
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 9:58:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I thought that’s one of the reasons young men go to college.

How the times have changed….
View Quote

As a few others have pointed out, not technical/engineering college, lol.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 10:06:34 AM EDT
[#37]
“First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the pussy, don’t be no dummy”
Dj quick
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 10:23:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Alpha fucks.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 10:39:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Look at all these chumps blaming the men.

The fact is the other sex now has delusional standards and are in the harem of a top 5% male.

What's old is now new.

A civilized society cannot abide this. Post menopause women will be old,  poor, and miserable. Young males that can't get a girl become shiftless and dangerous: very dangerous.

It can't abide.

As a MGTOW, I'm doing my part to give the left what they desire: societal collapse. Every libtard should read "The Monkey's Paw".
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 10:40:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
That's a ton of INCELs. Men are enrolling in college at record lol numbers. So it should be a target rich environment for the few men on campus.
View Quote
If you don't want to watch all of this...then just watch from 9:30-12:30...it answers your question.

A Real Doctor Watches "The Social Dilemma"

Anyone with kids, should watch this. Better yet, watch the whole documentary. But at the least, this is an excellent breakdown.

If people don't watch it with their kids, at at least just the parent, it will surely get worse.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 10:49:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The fact is the other sex now has delusional standards and are in the harem of a top 5% male.

What's old is now new.

A civilized society cannot abide this. Post menopause women will be old,  poor, and miserable. Young males that can't get a girl become shiftless and dangerous: very dangerous.

It can't abide.

As a MGTOW, I'm doing my part to give the left what they desire: societal collapse. Every libtard should read "The Monkey's Paw".
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 10:54:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Most women are emotional which makes them the most susceptible to MSM brainwashing. Show them some thug being handcuffed by cops with some sad music behind it they’ll drink the cool aid.
All of the current brainwashing, they buy into it. White people are bad, men are privileged, straight people are racist, whatever it is.

Now imagine going out on a date with one of these things? Say something like ‘go straight at the light’ and you’ll end up having your picture plastered all over the internet as a racist.

I feel bad for the young men out there.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 10:56:58 AM EDT
[#43]
I will also add, the word ‘incel’ is a word made up to control you. It’s like how the CIA made up the term ‘conspiracy theorist’ to control people by shaming them into being quiet. The word ‘incel’ is the same tactic.
We shouldn’t use the word. It’s fighting for feminists and leftards when we use the word.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 11:01:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

What's old is now new.

It can't abide.

View Quote

I suggest you read the writing of Benjamin Franklin regarding women and love
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 11:11:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m not sure such men exist. Slut shaming usually comes from other women and simps.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 11:15:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I will also add, the word ‘incel’ is a word made up to control you. It’s like how the CIA made up the term ‘conspiracy theorist’ to control people by shaming them into being quiet. The word ‘incel’ is the same tactic.
We shouldn’t use the word. It’s fighting for feminists and leftards when we use the word.
View Quote

It is used to demonize single men.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 11:42:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Now, go out and actually look into the long term success of marriages in that age category. Not so high. A lot of my childhood friends married young and to those they dated in high school or immediately afterwards. 3 are still married, and one of those broke up for 5 years after graduation and reconnected in their early 20s.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One side chose poorly in most cases. Puppy love in high school can cause you to do stupid shit.

Doesn't change the fact that most (not all) of the good conservative women are scooped up relatively early.

I'm guessing the failure rate is so high, because the marriage rate is pretty high among that group.

Older folks that get married tend to think a little harder about it first.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 11:47:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Yeah, they're on their phones and iPads every waking minute
View Quote

Wanna know how I know you’re out of touch? College kids don’t have iPads. Or if they do, they certainly don’t use them to scroll and browse. They use them for a specific task or two. Boomers love their iPads for Facebook and online shopping.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 11:48:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

What's old is now new.

It can't abide.

View Quote

Let me white knight for a second and just ask because I’ve never actually seen it explained. Why is the default position in this situation that it is the girl’s’ fault and not the top 5% that are sucking up everything that moves? Why not the same anger and vitriol for the top tier men greedily hogging everything for themselves? Both groups are ostensibly making the same rational biological choice given the situation. Yet only women have the delusional standards? Not fluent in all of the mgtow/incel arguments but this on seems to be only based on some shoddy dating app statistics.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 12:07:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean, I wish it ended like that for them, but for me personally? I've never seen it up close.
Women's desirability goes down with age and partner count, men's, not so much.

From Jordan Peterson:
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Saving you the clicks and the watch it amounts to this:
- Men like beauty, youth, and fertility. IIRC JP has said, and this is the quote to the best of my memory, "Beauty, youth, and fertility, in that order."
Her job (socio economic status) has no significant statistical correlation at all to her dating success.

- Women like successful men, or the traits to become successful, and they like men that other women like.
Once a man is that consensus pick, he's got sticking power.

Should that be the case? No I don't think women should date players
If I have daughters I'll tell them if you have 90% of a man you have none of him.
No guy is worth that.
"But he has money! His car is cool! He's got like normal guy genetics and sorta works out during the week!"
"That's great daughter. That's great. He's not Steve Jobs or anything.
[Yawns]
You get 100% of him or you have nothing. No dopey little corporate job is a reason to deal with a narcissist."

And yet, here we are.

This site appears to be broken last time I saw it but.
Thanks to GD we have the screencaps.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

In the middle, in the 30s, it becomes more equally distributed.
But as women (as a whole) get older their options go down.
For men (as a whole), as they get older, their options don't go down the same way.
When men begin dying off in the 60s and as it accelerates, it goes upside down even more.

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top