Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:04:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone still sending money to the worthless fucking NRA but not to these organizations who are actually fighting for gun rights needs to square themselves away post haste.

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:04:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

$30
View Quote

Hit
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:05:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Anyone still sending money to the worthless fucking NRA but not to these organizations who are actually fighting for gun rights needs to square themselves away post haste.

View Quote

But muh Friends of the NRA banquet is helping
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:08:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yeah it reeked of 01911 or whatever his name wa
View Quote

Member notes are the reason I pay for gold membership.

I'm impressed that you nailed it with your bronze.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:09:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Uff da I'm going straight to hell.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:09:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Donating to FPC is money well spent
View Quote

FPNI. That's where most of my 2A financial support goes these days. They are absolutists who take on all comers.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:11:49 PM EDT
[#7]
But Does FPC Have A worthless magazine publication.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:12:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Added 30
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:13:16 PM EDT
[#9]
GOA asking for TRO based on Mock v Garland

GOA Ask For A TRO Citing The Mock Injunction and FPC Ask The 5th If All FPC Members Are Covered
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:14:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
But Does FPC Have A worthless magazine publication.
View Quote

I’ll bet they don’t even have a wardrobe budget
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:19:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Possible good news for people that live in its jurisdiction. Sadly I live in an area controlled by liberal courts.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:20:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:21:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Diet Dr. Pepper tastes more like regular Dr. Pepper
View Quote

Well then they screwed up
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:25:06 PM EDT
[#14]
We did this with bumpstocks and it like totally worked out.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:31:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I spend way, way too much time here
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:37:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Did we crash FPC's site?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:42:29 PM EDT
[#17]

Rofl
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:52:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

We have Reagan’s NFA. Either Reagan’s NFA means something or it doesn’t. I reckon it means something to y’all’s political representatives because Trump had two years where he could have made the NFA go away.
The ATF basically telling manufacturers that a lower is either a SBR lower or a Rifle lower is not the ATF overstepping their authority; it is the ATF properly enforcing Regan’s NFA ( regardless of how we feel about the NFA ). If the 5th says that the ATF is overstepping their authority then the fifth is really saying authority was overstepped in the eighty’s when Reagan signed the NFA.
This would be a good thing !
But,
The NFA has done nothing wrong with this brace thing and I am not retarded because the NFA does currently exist.
Apologize now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Either the NFA is the NFA or it’s not. Strike down the perfectly reasonable ATF judgement on this ( based on existing NFA guidance ) and the NFA is 100% modified to no longer include length ( at least ! ).

Not sure if sarcasm or retarded

We have Reagan’s NFA. Either Reagan’s NFA means something or it doesn’t. I reckon it means something to y’all’s political representatives because Trump had two years where he could have made the NFA go away.
The ATF basically telling manufacturers that a lower is either a SBR lower or a Rifle lower is not the ATF overstepping their authority; it is the ATF properly enforcing Regan’s NFA ( regardless of how we feel about the NFA ). If the 5th says that the ATF is overstepping their authority then the fifth is really saying authority was overstepped in the eighty’s when Reagan signed the NFA.
But,
The NFA has done nothing wrong with this brace thing and I am not retarded because the NFA does currently exist.
Apologize now.

Ronald Reagan was a 23 year old college student when the NFA was enacted dude.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 7:10:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Uh huh, completely useless.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_State_Rifle_&_Pistol_Association,_Inc._v._Bruen

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_State_Rifle_and_Pistol_Association

The New York State Rifle & Pistol Association (NYSRPA) is the U.S. state of New York's largest and oldest firearms advocacy organization...It is associated with the National Rifle Association of America ("NRA")...
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 7:15:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

At first I had trouble understanding this post, but then I realized you'd changed your username and avatar.

The post still makes no sense, but it makes sense that you posted it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Either the NFA is the NFA or it’s not. Strike down the perfectly reasonable ATF judgement on this ( based on existing NFA guidance ) and the NFA is 100% modified to no longer include length ( at least ! ).

But,
Apologize now.

At first I had trouble understanding this post, but then I realized you'd changed your username and avatar.

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 7:17:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Donating to FPC is money well spent
View Quote

Damn right. Everyone who reads this needs to go donate anything they can afford right now!
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 7:20:06 PM EDT
[#22]

Save as...

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 7:20:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Damn right. Everyone who reads this needs to go donate anything they can afford right now!
View Quote

Kind of a shame we're only at page 4 of this
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 7:23:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There’s sports on TV.

Most gun owners don’t follow gun rights case updates.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 7:24:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
JFC how many gun rights organizations do I have to join?

NRA
PAFOA
GOA

Now WTF is NFC?
View Quote

I think I'm up to two dozen, including state organizations across the country.

Here's a handy list in the team forum to get you started!
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 8:01:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Good! In no way is the ATF right to make 40 million citizens felons overnight .
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 8:11:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
So a curious question for all those that registered for free and converted from a brace to a stock.  If this shit gets kicked out entirely I wonder if those will still be legal?  You have no actual tax stamp to prove it.
View Quote

The million $$ question. No one knows.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 8:13:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Pretty sure it says on the "stamp" that it is Approved With Conditions....then on the last page states that the conditions are tied to the ATF rule.  I'm not a lawyer but I read that as that the approval is no longer valid if the rule is thrown out.
View Quote

This is a FUBAR mess they’ve created.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 8:17:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Pretty sure you can just put back on the brace and have no issues.
View Quote

Which is what I’ll have to do if this rule gets tossed by the courts.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 8:18:46 PM EDT
[#30]
If the injunction extends to FPC members, this is going to raise one hell of a war chest.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 8:20:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Again, I want to thank Trump (and McConnell - blech) for appointing some awesome judges.  Good judges are the gift that keeps on giving.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 8:21:31 PM EDT
[#32]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 8:21:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

But,
Apologize now.
View Quote

Dude…

Are you drunk? High on crack?

Please do some research for just 1 minute prior to writing.  It’ll save you time in the long run.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 8:22:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’m a Life NRA member. And I haven’t given them a damn dime since about 2010. My $$ go to GOA, SAF and now FPC. Fuck WLP and the NRA.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 8:35:34 PM EDT
[#35]
I have monthly recurring donations going to GOA and FPC. I presume that makes me a member of both?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 8:36:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I’m a Life NRA member. And I haven’t given them a damn dime since about 2010. My $$ go to GOA, SAF and now FPC. Fuck WLP and the NRA.
View Quote

Same here.  Last call I got from them ended when I told them to not call me until FWLP was gone.

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 8:37:07 PM EDT
[#37]
$100 to FPC

Come on fellow Arfcom millionaires
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 9:22:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But,
Apologize now.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 9:27:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
We did this with bumpstocks and it like totally worked out.
View Quote

Bless your heart.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 9:32:00 PM EDT
[#40]
I’m trying to plow through all this and I’ve a question for someone in the know.

Wouldn’t the FATF have planned for all this and be ready with legal action of their own to overturn anything that stops this from being implemented?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 9:37:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Destroyed mine. Will they issue a refund?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 9:37:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

But,
Apologize now.
View Quote

Mine is not a SBR or Rifle lower it is an AR pistol lower now what?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 9:39:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

But,
Apologize now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But,
Apologize now.

Reagans NFA?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 9:41:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Pretty soon braces and bump stocks will be legal in Tejas.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 9:42:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do I have any notes?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 9:46:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I’m trying to plow through all this and I’ve a question for someone in the know.

Wouldn’t the FATF have planned for all this and be ready with legal action of their own to overturn anything that stops this from being implemented?
View Quote

This is still the beginning of the legal action.

This is a temporary emergency injunction probably granted to only the specific plaintiffs.

The next step for this case is to actually hear the appeal of the denial of the injunction.

Then their are several other cases not even heard yet.

This will be resolved in USSC years from now.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 9:48:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Which is exactly why they did not amnesty any funny trigger packs or bump stocks.

The pistol brace amnesty was about creating a registry for confiscation after they deem fully semiautomatic to be machine guns.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 9:48:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
$100 to FPC

Come on fellow Arfcom millionaires
View Quote

I took my bottles and cans back and did $30. Its not much but all I had.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 9:52:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

I just donated
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 10:00:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Which is what I’ll have to do if this rule gets tossed by the courts.
View Quote

The contingency was only that you were eligible for tax exemption.
Your registration is as permanent as any.
There is no good reason to think ATF will pull the SBR registrations in any scenario.
They'd have to announce another new policy to do it.
They like registrations, they're not in the business of un-registering guns.

If this gets tossed as unconstitutional there is a good chance SBR registration goes away altogether.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top