Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You're a sick bastard
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They should put her in a public cage during winter and starve her.

You're a sick bastard

Yea, that's some pretty twisted shit. Typical.

So, why isn't the US rounding up Americans who guarded the concentration camps filled with Japanese here?
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 8:49:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Germany should be prosecuting the current government officials destroying Germany with refugees, not near 100 year old frail secretaries who took notes 80 years ago.

Prove me wrong.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 8:54:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Unless you're George Soros.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not really different than being charged as an accessory or coconspirator to a crime. You can do acts that aren't criminal in assistance to a criminal enterprise and still be criminally liable.

Unless you're George Soros.

Attachment Attached File

all he did for the 400,000+ fellow Hungarian Jews sent to the death camps was inventory their furniture and home furnishings while they were being loaded on the trains. And said it was the best years of his life.

My moral outrage demands justice.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 8:56:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It seems 60m is ok though ,I think mao did 40m?
That must be ok too,nobody ever does anything about it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So 12 million is okay?
It seems 60m is ok though ,I think mao did 40m?
That must be ok too,nobody ever does anything about it

Those that should would be whom? The Russians? The Chinese? We can add the Japanese too if you like.

Absence of action by those entities is nothing to do with action by the Germans.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 8:57:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Next it’ll be their kids and grandkids.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So are they just charging anyone old enough to be around then?

It's all they have left.

They need to hang it up, but I guess the machine must be fed.  Someone must be making money off it.

Next it’ll be their kids and grandkids.

When do we start digging up corpses and put them on trial?
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 8:58:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Those that should would be whom? The Russians? The Chinese? We can add the Japanese too if you like.

Absence of action by those entities is nothing to do with action by the Germans.
View Quote
What's to gain putting a woman that's 90years old on trial when she was just a teenage secretary

Justice for typing letters ?
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 8:59:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Did the Nazis allow for conscientious objectors?

If not then she is no different than the prisoners who were used for material production.

And I'm glad someone mentioned Soros who was clearly by his own admission complicit in helping the Nazis.  Is he next, because if he isn't then this and very other one like it has zero validity.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 8:59:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Germany should be prosecuting the current government officials destroying Germany with refugees, not near 100 year old frail secretaries who took notes 80 years ago.

Prove me wrong.
View Quote

Of course- the same folks who have ruined Germany; are the same ones perpetrating this ‘trial’.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 8:59:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This, kinda.  There's a point at which it just becomes absurd.

They going to go after the random bloke who worked the rail line water tower and added water to the engine's boiler on the way to the camps?  Because that's the level they're reaching.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A secretary?  

This, kinda.  There's a point at which it just becomes absurd.

They going to go after the random bloke who worked the rail line water tower and added water to the engine's boiler on the way to the camps?  Because that's the level they're reaching.

Did she keep quiet for 75 years? Did she shout from the rooftops how wrong it was and that it should never be allowed to happen again? Did she write a memoir detailing the atrocities as a warning to future generations? Did she visit schools to educate the next generations about it?  Or... did she spend 75 years living a life that was denied others?
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:02:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
"The case against Furchner relies on German legal precedent established in cases over the past decade that anyone who helped Nazi death camps and concentration camps function can be prosecuted as an accessory to the murders committed there, even without evidence of participation in a specific crime."

ah Nazis doing what Nazis do best, trying to white wash history as much as possible.
View Quote

Wow.  Guilt through association.  If only they had created a similar law for members of the Stasi.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:02:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Absolutely no one is arguing that.

However, communism, under the guise of “social justice, “equity,” and “pay your fair share” is gaining more and more traction in this country, and no one is teaching how evil Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, and Castro were.
View Quote

I know nobody is saying 12M is okay... the point though is germany is addressing the issue how the see fit. China, Japan, Russia, the Balkan republics, africa, etc are nothing to do with that issue... should they be addressed? Yes.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:03:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Don’t care.  Let every SS loving motherfucker from that time burn in hell.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:04:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Was she a member of the Nazi Party?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"The case against Furchner relies on German legal precedent established in cases over the past decade that anyone who helped Nazi death camps and concentration camps function can be prosecuted as an accessory to the murders committed there, even without evidence of participation in a specific crime."

ah Nazis doing what Nazis do best, trying to white wash history as much as possible.

Was she a member of the Nazi Party?

Probably, probably also sharing the bed of one or more officers.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:05:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

When do we start digging up corpses and put them on trial?
View Quote

Literally, happened during the Spanish civil war. The red terror, desecrated the bodies of Christian martyrs.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:08:05 AM EDT
[#16]
When do we get to the part when we a member of the Soviet’s apparatchik will be hunted for their 60+ million dead?
Some dead people have a better PR firm I guess.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:08:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Odd comment in a thread where a woman is being charged for a crime that she is accused of committing 80 years earlier, and presumably, was not a crime during most of those 80 years

There is no statute of limitations for prosecution of political enemies, or for social-financial causes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait until they start going after US Soldiers who served in the ME for ''war crimes'' in 50 years. Hope you aren't one of the guys who had to pull a trigger or sent some bombs or rockets down range.

Did they commit genocide?

Odd comment in a thread where a woman is being charged for a crime that she is accused of committing 80 years earlier, and presumably, was not a crime during most of those 80 years

There is no statute of limitations for prosecution of political enemies, or for social-financial causes

I'm not sure why you feel questioning whether US troops committed genocide in the ME is wrong when it is suggested that in 50yrs the politburo might go after them for war crimes. I'm not aware of any committing genocide... unlike the 75yr+ tracking down of those that worked in concentration camps that undoubtably did.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:09:17 AM EDT
[#18]
The irony in this case / situation isn't lost on me..
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:09:40 AM EDT
[#19]
I’m not sure how I’m still surprised by clown world bullshit but I am.

Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:11:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What's to gain putting a woman that's 90years old on trial when she was just a teenage secretary

Justice for typing letters ?
View Quote

Justice for keeping silent?
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:15:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I'm not sure why you feel questioning whether US troops committed genocide in the ME is wrong when it is suggested that in 50yrs the politburo might go after them for war crimes. I'm not aware of any committing genocide... unlike the 75yr+ tracking down of those that worked in concentration camps that undoubtably did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait until they start going after US Soldiers who served in the ME for ''war crimes'' in 50 years. Hope you aren't one of the guys who had to pull a trigger or sent some bombs or rockets down range.

Did they commit genocide?

The nexus between a concentration camp secretary "committing genocide" and a member of the United States Military in Iraq in 2003 "committing genocide" is exactly the same

As your point depends entirely on you stridently refusing to notice this
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:16:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
When do we get to the part when we a member of the Soviet’s apparatchik will be hunted for their 60+ million dead?
Some dead people have a better PR firm I guess.
View Quote

Some dead people have most of the western world as their PR firm
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:20:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It's all they have left.

They need to hang it up, but I guess the machine must be fed.  Someone must be making money off it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So are they just charging anyone old enough to be around then?

It's all they have left.

This. Some worthless govt bureaucrat or non profit are trying to get their headlines in while they can and get some money out of it.

Quoted:
Liberal mental illness at work

She was 18 years old when she was a typist for the camp commander and they're charging her with 11,000 counts of accessory to murder

You have to be a pretty sad fuck to spend your time hunting down the camp typist from 80 years ago to charge a near centenarian with a bunch of bullshit you can't remotely prove.

Virtue signaling is a fucking cancer.

The best metric is what the people who actually participated in the war would have thought of it, and having known 3 of my grandparents, they'd have been baffled and disgusted by hunting down some 16 year old typist and putting her on trial when she was 96... in a juvenile court no less.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:20:19 AM EDT
[#24]
She was a "stenographer and typist in the camp commandant’s office" (their words)

I'm all for prosecuting war criminals, but this might be a tad far down the rabbit hole for me to be gung-ho about bringing her to "justice". I'm not sure putting her on trial can be construed as "justice", honestly.

It's one thing if they can demonstrate that camp operations would cease to run without her or that she ordered the executions with full authority to do so, but I'm betting neither is the case here.

Even if she did know the full extent of what was going on, what could she reasonably be expected to do about it?

Germany is going overboard, chasing purity over something that cannot ever be fully atoned for. They're off the reservation here, IMO. Let her die naturally and close the book on a bad chapter in history.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:20:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The Jews are fond of saying, "Never Again!" and I'm all behind that, except...it's happened many times since 1945 all over the world, and it's happening now. Or is it different if it isn't Jews, in some way I'm missing?
View Quote

Because we think we're special, and can trot out the camps and the gas chambers to guilt trip anyone that doesn't agree with us. The conversation can have nothing to do with the Shoah, and we'll still bring it up.

As a Jew, I find it tiring. I'd oven myself if it meant I'd never have to hear some meshuggeneh screeching about "Never Again!"
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:25:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Justice for keeping silent?
View Quote
Blm says silence is violence
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:27:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Some dead people have most of the western world as their PR firm
View Quote

The main problem is that without the Holocaust the United States picked the wrong side in WW1 and WW2. Without it the facts point to us supporting the most evil regime and political structure in the history of humanity responsible for over 200 million murders. Therefore the Holocaust has to be the worst thing ever done in the history of history or we end up responsible for all of the hundreds of millions dead from Communism.

Read up on Stalin and the Doctor's Plot and realize that if he hadn't stroked out he was going to engage in a slaughter of Jews that would dwarf even the Holocaust.

There were no good guys in WW2. Period.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:30:19 AM EDT
[#28]
She had 87 years to plan her escape.   Can’t say I blame her for not sticking around.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:30:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

After that it’ll be people who played Nazis on TV.  Look out Werner Klemperer …. they’re coming for you next!  

Yeah… I know he’s dead … but I’m not sure when they get to that point that it’s going to really matter!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Next up: Local farmers who sold carrots to the Nazis.

After that it’ll be people who played Nazis on TV.  Look out Werner Klemperer …. they’re coming for you next!  

Yeah… I know he’s dead … but I’m not sure when they get to that point that it’s going to really matter!

He was also Jewish.

So that one would be a tough call
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:31:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Stalin killed more , mao killed more .
Why is no one going after their subordinates?
View Quote

Because they were the "good" bad guys.

I've actually seen people claim Stalin was "misunderstood". No, asshole, I understand him just fine.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:32:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
How about they round up all the commies in the German government and try them.
View Quote

OK, smart guy - if they do that, where are they gonna get a prosecuting attorney and a judge?
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:33:07 AM EDT
[#32]
" i was working for the nazis? What did inhave for breakfast today? I wish incoukd goto east berlin and it wasnt communitst." Say she has dementia move on.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:33:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or just maintain the office MARKS files ....
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:34:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I suspect she had the “power” to realize she was facilitating something ineffably evil and the “power” to weasel her way out of continuing to do it.

That said, the German authorities are pretty much down to stems and seeds when it comes to punishing those responsible for the Holocaust.  Might be better to direct their moral outrage to modern day atrocities, of which there is certainly no shortage.
View Quote

WTF just the holocaust?  When the Germans rolled into the Sudetenland, they were doing something illegal.  The whole army, air force, navy, etc. and anyone involved in its support was part of a criminal enterprise.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:37:01 AM EDT
[#35]
What about commies?
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:37:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

He was also Jewish.

So that one would be a tough call
View Quote

Jewish Nazis really were not all that rare prior to the mid 1930s. Then the circus misfits surrounding Hitler got all wound up in racial purity garbage amd stated putting people in camps.

You want an interesting bit of history look into Max Naumann. It will also reinforce that the Nazi government was pants on the head retarded.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:38:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Anything to keep white guilt in the papers.

Not like there's any afghani rape gangs they could go after...
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:39:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
She was a "stenographer and typist in the camp commandant’s office" (their words)

I'm all for prosecuting war criminals, but this might be a tad far down the rabbit hole for me to be gung-ho about bringing her to "justice". I'm not sure putting her on trial can be construed as "justice", honestly.

It's one thing if they can demonstrate that camp operations would cease to run without her or that she ordered the executions with full authority to do so, but I'm betting neither is the case here.

Even if she did know the full extent of what was going on, what could she reasonably be expected to do about it?

Germany is going overboard, chasing purity over something that cannot ever be fully atoned for. They're off the reservation here, IMO. Let her die naturally and close the book on a bad chapter in history.
View Quote

It's just to further legitimize the group identity responsibility trope of the Left. Tribal politics. Some tribes are better than others. Islam was enslaving Africans a thousand years before the Atlantic Slave trade came into being. Africans sold African slaves to the buyers in the coastal ports because whitey would have died from Malaria if he stepped off the boat and traveled to the interior. Black owners of black slaves (in substantial numbers in LA and SC) get a pass. Somehow, in Leftist politics, they are guilt free.

Leftism is ok with slavery and genocide. For the right reasons.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:40:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

WTF just the holocaust?  When the Germans rolled into the Sudetenland, they were doing something illegal.  The whole army, air force, navy, etc. and anyone involved in its support was part of a criminal enterprise.
View Quote

It's best to tread carefully when you start accusing countries of invading sovereign nations based on false claims.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:43:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The Jews are fond of saying, "Never Again!" and I'm all behind that, except...it's happened many times since 1945 all over the world, and it's happening now. Or is it different if it isn't Jews, in some way I'm missing?
View Quote

Hammer, meet nail.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:45:41 AM EDT
[#41]
The extremely depressing thing is that the Nazis faced punishment for their crimes and we still hunt down anyone who was even remotely involved in the holocaust today, but most of the mass murderers in the NKVD happily died in their beds as old men. With the holocaust, it's "never forget." With things like the Holodomor, it's "never remember."
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:47:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You've never pissed off Rhonda in the front office have you?

ETA: having now read the article, she was 16 years old at the time. She must have some money that they want.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As a secretary, exactly how much power do these folks think she had?

You've never pissed off Rhonda in the front office have you?

ETA: having now read the article, she was 16 years old at the time. She must have some money that they want.

16 years old eh?

Wonder why they don’t go after soros?  If they go after a secretary why not go after a guy who helped load them up on the train?

Pussies
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:48:13 AM EDT
[#43]
How much "justice" can you possibly get from persecuting a 96 year old woman who was 16 at the time of the war and spent the whole time behind a type writer?  I would have run too, and the people after her should be shot in the testicles.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:51:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
But we still have Merecedes-Benz and Volkswagen....

And IBM and Ford....
View Quote

Don't leave General Motors out.  In August 1938, a senior executive for General Motors, James D. Mooney, received the Grand Cross of the German Eagle for his distinguished service to the Reich.  Plus it doesn't seem Alfred Sloan particularly cared which side won WWII, as he was content to do business with both sides.  I wonder is there any truth to the rumor that GM burned his files?
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:53:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

at that point let's just toss everyone who supported the Nazis in jail.

by that I mean literally anyone who didn't fight back to stop them. If they are dead, then their families should have to pay families of those that were affected by Nazi Germany. We should do the same for slavery in the US.
View Quote

Hell lets charge 99 year old Ingolf, who worked at the factory that made barbed wire, that may or may not have been used at the camp.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:54:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Well when she was typing-out the number of bodies cremated for the month, pounds of hair, gold fillings, etc collected that should have been called a clue.
View Quote

Pretty sure in Hitlers Germany a 16 year old girl is going to have to do what she is told to do. if all she did is use a typewriter, just leave her alone. She has had plenty of time to think about what went on. God will judge her.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:55:19 AM EDT
[#47]
She was 17 or 18 at the end of 1944.  Why are they even bothering at this point.  She was not out with a sub gun shooting people in the head or shoving them into the ovens.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:56:16 AM EDT
[#48]
And yet young commies walk free and actually hold office in the United States.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:56:50 AM EDT
[#49]
This prosecution sounds more like vengeance than justice to me.
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 9:59:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

all he did for the 400,000+ fellow Hungarian Jews sent to the death camps was inventory their furniture and home furnishings while they were being loaded on the trains. And said it was the best years of his life.

My moral outrage demands justice.
View Quote

Listening to Soros describing it and his reaction to it and hearing his business philosophy which completely counters his supposed philanthropic interests leaves me with the impression he’s an archetypal sociopath with narcissistic tendencies…
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top