Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 7/13/2022 9:16:40 PM EDT
... in just about every way.

When you buy a Noveske, you aren't spending your dollars with massive corporations designed to extract maximum revenue off the American People and funnel them to various investment groups who spread your money around in ways that you'd probably disagree with. You're supporting a small business that's maintained the same culture for 21 years.

When you buy a Noveske, you are supporting a company with the same values as you. You are supporting the little guy. The dream and legacy of an idealistic American Patriot who wanted to produce the best rifle available.  

You're not supporting a company who only cares about military contracts and will shut down their civilian line at a moments notice, or make exclusive products for the government, if Uncle Sam throws the wallet around enough.

When you buy a Noveske, you are purchasing a commitment to quality, from the individually serialized barrels to the hand polished chambers.

You're not getting some fly by night company who decided to get into firearms because of the increase of popularity or to chase social media popularity. You're not getting some tacky new fad or meme rifle. You're getting a rifle designed to work, in all conditions, while doing so with the highest quality fit and finish in the industry.

And do it in style.

Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:18:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like infant poop.

That said do they have a full ambi lower?
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:21:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I love my Noveske. My only gripe for a combat rifle is that the tolerances are so tight I can’t knock out the take down pins without a punch. Can’t do it by hand.

That and their stainless barrels are heavy as shit. Haven’t tried there hammer forged barrel.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:23:01 PM EDT
[#3]
How are their barrels these days? I've heard some people say the quality has gone down hill a little over the years.

I need a 11.5" barrel and was looking at Noveske, DD, and some others trying to figure out the best barrel for the money.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:24:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome back
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:26:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Are you really so hard up you have to make ends meet by shilling on Arfcom?

If you aren't getting paid for this you should be, you do have quite a way with words.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:28:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Welcome back
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:29:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If you aren't getting paid for this you should be, you do have quite a way with words.
View Quote

Narphenal ruffling feathers on GD? Surely you jest!?
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:30:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Holy gigantic NOVESKE billboard on the upper receiver. Pass.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:30:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Your funeral pal
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:30:41 PM EDT
[#10]
ok then......
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:33:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Man I remember when GD was sucking the Noveske dick left and right.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:34:12 PM EDT
[#12]
The Gen III Infidel at the gun shop felt better in my hands than any gun I’ve ever held. I’ve been looking around the web for a 16” Noveske Gen II, III, or IV, but they are always sold out. I guess I’m not bro enough.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:34:25 PM EDT
[#13]
This should be interesting…
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:35:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Viva Noveske.

They have an awesome crew.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:35:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Welcome back
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:35:58 PM EDT
[#16]
And RIP John
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:37:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Tfw
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:37:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
How are their barrels these days? I've heard some people say the quality has gone down hill a little over the years.

I need a 11.5" barrel and was looking at Noveske, DD, and some others trying to figure out the best barrel for the money.
View Quote

IIC Pac-Nor used to make Noveske's barrels. Then Pac-Nor burned to the ground.

As I understand it, they have restarted production. Are they building Noveske barrels again?
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:38:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Also, in b4 the purse swinging.

And the lock.

ETA: I want a Noveske, but can’t justify that kind of money for one.

I’m not saying it isn’t worth it. Just saying it’s not worth it to me.

I’ve bUiLt all of my rifles and I prefer choosing each part and assembling it myself than just buying an entire rifle made by one company and not knowing for sure how it was put together.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:38:51 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't need it to be pretty I just need it to go bang every time I'll stick with my cheap colts
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:39:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Eh. I work down the street from them.

Everyone I've met that owns a Noveske is a giant douche about it.

Also, the big man John himself died on my grandmother's property.

Enough private shit my family knows about him that I would never buy one of their guns.

Regardless, enjoy it anyway
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:39:59 PM EDT
[#22]
I want a Ghetto Blaster.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:40:08 PM EDT
[#23]
The best of both worlds.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:41:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Is this a copy pasta?
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:41:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

As I understand it, they have restarted production. Are they building Noveske barrels again?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Noveske Barrels - Noveske Rifleworks Factory Tour

Noveske Rifleworks proudly designs and manufactures precision combat ready weaponry in the heart of Grant's Pass, Oregon USA. This video is meant to give you an inside look into our Grants Pass, Oregon manufacturing facility where we passionately and meticulously produce our weaponry.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:42:03 PM EDT
[#26]

Wuts dis?
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:42:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Is this a copy pasta?
View Quote

It’s got to at least be ad copy.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:43:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Fuck Noveske. They took a great company and made it into a douchebag Instagram bro t shirt company. There's plenty of companies making solid rifles. I'll never buy another one until they become an actual gun company again.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:44:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

When you buy a Noveske, you aren't spending your dollars with massive corporations designed to extract maximum revenue off the American People and funnel them to various investment groups who spread your money around in ways that you'd probably disagree with. You're supporting a small business that's maintained the same culture for 21 years.

When you buy a Noveske, you are supporting a company with the same values as you. You are supporting the little guy. The dream and legacy of an idealistic American Patriot who wanted to produce the best rifle available.  

You're not supporting a company who only cares about military contracts and will shut down their civilian line at a moments notice, or make exclusive products for the government, if Uncle Sam throws the wallet around enough.

When you buy a Noveske, you are purchasing a commitment to quality, from the individually serialized barrels to the hand polished chambers.

You're not getting some fly by night company who decided to get into firearms because of the increase of popularity or to chase social media popularity. You're not getting some tacky new fad or meme rifle. You're getting a rifle designed to work, in all conditions, while doing so with the highest quality fit and finish in the industry.

And do it in style.

https://i.imgur.com/DsLXrzk.jpg
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:45:06 PM EDT
[#30]
I liked the fit and finish off their lowers so much I bought one and built my sbr with it.

Used a DD lpk
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:46:18 PM EDT
[#31]
When you build your own A.R. 15‘s, you get exactly what you want and you have more money left over for ammunition. A guy who buys an expensive Gucci  AR and doesn’t shoot it because he doesn’t want his “investment” to depreciate isn’t the type of guy that potential tyrants are worried about. That really is a pretty rifle though.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:46:18 PM EDT
[#32]
I owned several Noveske products and firearms… I was relatively new in the platform and I loved the product.

After John died I received several out of spec receivers and saw the QC really take a hit. It’s probably better now… but I moved on and I’m not going back.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:46:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Fuck Noveske. They took a great company and made it into a douchebag Instagram bro t shirt company. There's plenty of companies making solid rifles. I'll never buy another one until they become an actual gun company again.
View Quote

Noveske’s always sell out. Immediately. You couldn’t buy a Gen IV even if you didn’t have such uppity principles about the brand image.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:47:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Are they even making rifles haven’t seen them around much lately.

I agree they are nice.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:47:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Does the barrel rust?
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:49:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Does the barrel rust?
View Quote

That's bendy bill Geysuh-lee
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:50:02 PM EDT
[#37]
What the fuck narphenal
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:52:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Is this a copy pasta?
View Quote

Now it is
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:54:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Wuts dis?
View Quote

Noveske and Dead Air collaborated on a suppressed SBR inspired by Heat.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

I couldn’t resist.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:57:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Ha, we were a tiny part of that (6315KM, the Dead Air suppressor mount)

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:59:07 PM EDT
[#41]
i bought one for like $1200 and i don't give a fuck about it
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 9:59:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

The only people who disagree with me were bullied in high school.

Damn, don't have my Dead Air x Noveske guns with me. Took this for you instead.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:00:21 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:00:55 PM EDT
[#44]
I can’t not say “covfefe” in my head every time I see the word Novekse.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:02:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
And RIP John
View Quote

We miss John for sure.

The noveske folks are awesome folks. Met a few at their last pop up shop.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:03:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Oh god if you only knew the inside stories.

LOFL. Its a big nope from me dawg.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:05:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

And do it in style.

https://i.imgur.com/DsLXrzk.jpg
View Quote

More importantly,  you are paying for the name. 2 coworkers have Noveske rifles. Fired theirs and fired my DD barreled home build. Accuracy was the same with 77g  THP's. Built mine for half what they paid for their rifles.
Would rather have the saved money to put towards an ACOG.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:05:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes Pacnor is back and running. We have been doing some of their custom shop bluing.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:14:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Viva Noveske.

They have an awesome crew.
View Quote

Based and Noveske-Pilled. Please don't OD Green flex on me though, I don't think I can handle it tonight.

Quoted:
I want a Ghetto Blaster.
View Quote

One of my favorite guns I own.

Quoted:
View Quote

People always say it, but they were the same way back in the day.

Just look up the hats they made when John Passed.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 10:17:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
When you build your own A.R. 15‘s, you get exactly what you want and you have more money left over for ammunition. A guy who buys an expensive Gucci  AR and doesn’t shoot it because he doesn’t want his “investment” to depreciate isn’t the type of guy that potential tyrants are worried about. That really is a pretty rifle though.
View Quote

Quoted:
Are they even making rifles haven’t seen them around much lately.

I agree they are nice.
View Quote

They make a ton, they just instantly sell.

Quoted:
Oh god if you only knew the inside stories.

LOFL. Its a big nope from me dawg.
View Quote

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top