Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 14
Posted: 5/11/2023 1:59:35 PM EDT
The meeting is scheduled for 2:00 PM eastern.  All field reps are required to return to their respective terminals for a mandatory teleconference at the same hour.  I'm not sure if the meetings are the same or separate for the reps.
Things are way worse for AB than they are allowing the public to know.  I got this info from a person I know that orders for a bar.  His rep told him this a short time ago.

I wonder if it's the official death of Bud Light?

Congrats to all.  I'm doing my part too.  I've loved AB Light pilsner beers for decades.  Not anymore...or ever again under any circumstances.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:01:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe this will be the "scared straight" program corporations need.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:03:46 PM EDT
[#2]
We need deets on what it's going on at the meeting.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:03:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Absolutely not. Expect more severe beatings as they ramp up.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:04:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Get in bed with a tranny, get dicked.

FAB
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:04:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Get your friend to get us the dial in.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:04:28 PM EDT
[#6]
There needs to be a house cleaning in the C-suite at A/B InBev. Starting with their CEO and the social justice warrior VP of Marketing. Anything short of that is a complete failure by their board of directors.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:08:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll be very surprised if AB changes their stance on this.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:08:37 PM EDT
[#8]
itll be amazing if they just kill off BL and bring the product back under some new brand/name.  mostly b/c some arfcommer here said waaay back when this all blew up thats what they needed to do.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:09:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There needs to be a house cleaning in the C-suite at A/B InBev. Starting with their CEO and the social justice warrior VP of Marketing. Anything short of that is a complete failure by their board of directors.
View Quote

Thats only a start in my book.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:09:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe.  I'm doubtful though.  Companies need to stay out of politics.

Remember the left's outrage over the 'corporate personhood' ruling?  This was when the courts cleared companies to spend money on political issues and have an opinion. The left was in full blown outrage for a couple years because they assumed all corporations would be conservative.  Now that the shoe is on the other foot, they celebrate it.  Funny how that works.

Conservatives should have seen this coming for a long long time.

Edit:  My statement above "Companies need to stay out of politics." is merely a personal preference.  By no means am I advocating that companies should be silenced by groups or regulated into silence.  As a small business owner, I know that many of my clients are left-leaning.  It would be dumb of me to bring social issues into my business.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:10:02 PM EDT
[#11]
If it's not selling, maybe shut down that production line...?
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:10:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
We need deets on what it's going on at the meeting.
View Quote

That I can't do.  But this is great inside info.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:11:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Get your friend to get us the dial in.
View Quote

He's not privy.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:12:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The meeting is scheduled for 2:00 PM eastern.  All field reps are required to return to their respective terminals for a mandatory teleconference at the same hour.  I'm not sure if the meetings are the same or separate for the reps.
Things are way worse for AB than they are allowing the public to know.  I got this info from a person I know that orders for a bar.  His rep told him this a short time ago.

Congrats to all.  I'm doing my part too.  I've loved AB Light pilsner beers for decades.  Not anymore...or ever again under any circumstances.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:13:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:15:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Get in bed with a tranny, get dicked.

FAB
View Quote

Is that a Confucius quote?

If not is should be.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:15:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:16:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:16:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Distributors have warehouses full of product that isn't moving.  They better get some answers from corporate before they start defaulting on their credits.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:16:31 PM EDT
[#20]
The screeching would be epic IF the corporate folks backed down…but they won’t or can’t…..makes no difference.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:17:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If it's not selling, maybe shut down that production line...?
View Quote

Next day's headline: "conservatives put AB employees out of work." Oh well! Doesnt mean it shouldnt be done.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:19:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Shut it down, shut it all down.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:20:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Of course they’re not going to change
Anyone that thinks otherwise is just kidding themselves
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:20:27 PM EDT
[#24]
This shit isn't just political. It's disgusting. A man is celebrated for mental illness and considered brave for dressing up like a woman. It's nasty as fuck and any company who promotes it should go out of business as far as I'm concerned.

I won't be back until the top people at AB are living in a cardboard box having to suck dick for moldy bread to eat.

Fuck them and everyone else who champions this shit.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:20:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The screeching would be epic IF the corporate folks backed down but they won't or can't ..makes no difference.
View Quote
They did apologize. They can't really do much more than that while also maintaining optics. That marketing campaign really put them in a terrible spot.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:21:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:22:31 PM EDT
[#27]
This is it... this is the day they've been waiting for... months of preparation and surgeries...

Everyone celebrate! Budweiser is transitioning!

Everyone give a warm welcome to the new Queen of beers, Buttwiser!

Here comes the queen here comes the big number two!
The largest beer brand who knows bet-ter than you!
When you say craaaaaaa-zy, you've said it all!
When you think nuts this Butts for you!
(Horses Horses Horses Horses Horses and Beer... Queer Queer Queer Beer)
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:22:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:23:04 PM EDT
[#29]
It'll end up being your fault, as always.

.com has been observing .gov long evening to hone quite a straw man edge.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:23:28 PM EDT
[#30]
You are no longer needed, there is nothing to distribute.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:23:45 PM EDT
[#31]
If a combined 40% brand loss is known,
It's probably worse than that.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:23:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Distributors have warehouses full of product that isn't moving.  They better get some answers from corporate before they start defaulting on their credits.
View Quote

Doesn't work that way, the load is yours as soon as it scales out from brewery...funds are EFT.
This applies to most states, some state laws may work otherwise.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:23:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
This shit isn't just political. It's disgusting. A man is celebrated for mental illness and considered brave for dressing up like a woman. It's nasty as fuck and any company who promotes it should go out of business as far as I'm concerned.

I won't be back until the top people at AB are living in a cardboard box having to suck dick for moldy bread to eat.

View Quote

This.  

A few weeks ago a young MAN died as a result of surgically turning his ass into a vagina.  

That should not be celebrated at all.  Everyone involved should be buried under the jail for what they did.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:25:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Here are the meeting minutes. Due to the homophobic misinformation on social media. We have consulted with experts and have determined we need more diversity training.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:25:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Keep your pud, don’t drink Bud.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:26:12 PM EDT
[#36]
They’re doubling up on the long neck production and are modifying the neck to make the end more bulbous.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:26:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

This.  

A few weeks ago a young MAN died as a result of surgically turning his ass into a vagina.  

That should not be celebrated at all.  Everyone involved should be buried under the jail for what they did.
View Quote
They will be, eventually. Going to happen I think.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:28:22 PM EDT
[#38]
There's nothing they can do.  Whatever they do will be called transphobic.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:29:22 PM EDT
[#39]
I have been watching the ticker and various financial forums most of the day, and no mention of this so far.  (Not doubting the OP).  I will say that social media posts and news releases are trending more and more negative, however.  It is amusing to watch this develop, especially if you are short BUD.  I am.??
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:29:36 PM EDT
[#40]
The minimal outcome I will be satisfied with is the complete destruction and dissolution of every brand, product and service offered by InBev.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:30:37 PM EDT
[#41]
If you order a Bud you like cock. Best marketing ever by that horse tooth marketing VP
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:31:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  

They had to use part of his colon because the puberty blockers they had him on for years left him with a "training" penis.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:31:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably not.

What you have to understand is that the people who are running these corporations all went to the same schools where they got the same indoctrination. And that doesn't mean they all got the "woke" mind virus, it's the base level indoctrination:

The peasants are repulsive.

They're not the same people as you and me, at least not according to them. So expect the people who went to all the right schools to continue to virtue signal to each other and hate the shit out of their own customer base because to do otherwise would be a tacit admission that they aren't, in fact, better than us.

And they'd sooner die.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:33:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Good they need to be an example.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:33:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Mandatory is a sexist cis-normative term.  Howver, they should not boycott the meeting because that would be just as bad.  
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:33:49 PM EDT
[#46]
They will be meeting to discuss how to best exploit their new victim ranking.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:34:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Bud will buy up Two X's and Corona
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:34:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Sucks that some centuries old breweries are wrapped up in this crap.

That said, I need to make it down to AAFES to get case of Yuengling . And maybe a brisket or two at the commissary.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:34:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

This.  

View Quote

What kind of doctor would perform a surgery like that?  I guess monsters are real after all.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:35:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

The death of bud light… over this?
Attachment Attached File
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top