User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 11:53:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
BMI is geared to make everyone skinny and weak.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 11:58:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/440308/FwDw-yJWYAAXpuv_jpeg-2817406.JPG
AB is practically trying to give the number one selling brand of beer in the US away with a $20 rebate.
View Quote

It's worse... $19.98 with a $20 rebate. They can't even pay people to take it away.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:01:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

It's worse... $19.98 with a $20 rebate. They can't even pay people to take it away.
View Quote

I guess it’s still cheaper than the cost of destroying the expired product.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:07:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Has anyone been checking the date on stacks of cases / 12 packs / 6 packs to see just how close it is to the "expired" date?

I haven't been to a store in weeks, may have to just cruise through a store or two on the way back from the gym just to see if the locals are still buying.
View Quote
Be careful when handling them packs of beer looking for the expiration date. Don't want to catch the gay.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:44:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Be careful when handling them packs of beer looking for the expiration date. Don't want to catch the gay.
View Quote

That is why you wear rubber gloves. Good idea to wear a dental dam if you gonna drink it too.
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 2:52:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Has anyone been checking the date on stacks of cases / 12 packs / 6 packs to see just how close it is to the "expired" date?

I haven't been to a store in weeks, may have to just cruise through a store or two on the way back from the gym just to see if the locals are still buying.
View Quote

Yes, I checked at a local grocery store.  I checked 24 and 18 packs of cans and most of the ones rotated the front expire in June.
Page / 14
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top